A Hot Summers Day

Story Info
Nudist experiences first contact.
909 words
3.68
13.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babaloo92
babaloo92
18 Followers

The summer of 2014 in Upstate New York was very hot. It rained occasionally but it was a very warm dry summer on average. I had begun going to a nudist resort a couple years earlier to and work on my tan and exercise my exhibitionist demons. My initial trip to the resort was more or less a dare by a friend. The resort was very, shall we say, rustic. There wasn't a lot there as it was basically a 30 acre property in a forest that some clearings had been created on. There were a couple of gathering place buildings in case of rain storms and there was a pond, you could swim and there were boats on it. There were trails throughout the woods, and there were campsites, tents, and RVs. There was a functional plumbed 'outhouse' and there was an outdoor exposed shower with hot water. But it was all set in a very rustic location out in the woods. In short it was beautiful, peaceful, rustic, exactly what I was looking for. Mind your business, follow the rules and nobody will bother you. Occasionally there were get togethers. The fire pit was occasionally lit for a celebration of some sort but other than that just a peaceful place in the woods.

I had become friends with the owners and knew the rules quite well One rule was if you want to have sex go back to your cabin. There was to be no public " PDA " done on site in public. It just so happens on this Sunday afternoon there weren't many people there. Most everyone was down by the pond. In fact everyone else was down by the pond. Except me. I was at what I referred to as the upper clearing. It's the clearing that had the shower, the 'outhouse' and gathering building and a fire pit. I was just laying out working on my tan gathering up some vitamin D.

I noticed a man to my left who was looking at me. Looked to be in his late 20s. Looked like he worked out because there didn't seem to be any fat on him at all. He had a nice tan and he had an obvious erection. Lightly stroking himself. I really didn't think much of it. I know the rules. I didn't know if he did. But he kept looking at me while slowly walking by me. It appeared that his cock was about six or seven inches in lengths and had a moderate girth. His whole pubic area was completely shaved. The rest of his body had a very dark hirsuit covering. He had walked the length of my lounger where he was even with my head. The head of my lounger was raised, coincidentally about waist high on him.

I have no idea where my mind was because I didn't think about anything. I just turned toward him and opened my mouth. He stepped forward and the next thing I knew, he stuck his big purple head in my mouth. All of a sudden, I was giving my very first blowjob. I did the best I could. I pulled off and told him it was my first time and pointed out the fact that my ass was shaved if he'd rather have that, but he kept banging my mouth. I sucked and slathered his cock and balls and rolled my tongue around his shaft, tickling his frenulum with the tip of my tongue. It wasn't long until he began to run his hands through my hair and I felt the head of his veiny cock at the back of my throat.

I raised my chin and swallowed and felt ahead of his dick enter my throat. How I knew to do that I'm not sure but it seemed to work. Soon after he grabbed my head from both sides and began to do what I can only refer to as 'fuck' my face, pulling my face hard into him. I don't know how long this lasted but it wasn't long after that but I felt his cock swell and cum jetted down my throat. I didn't gag or choke, I just swallowed. There wasn't really a taste to his cum sorr of like a bad margherita. Slightly tangy and thick. I only tasted the trail out of my mouth.

When he pulled out there was a little dripping from the head and I motioned for him to come back over so I could suck that off, clean him up and leave him dry. He did then walked away. He had a beautiful well shaped muscular ass. Almost a bubble butt. I stared for a minute thinking of his cock in my throat. I had never seen him before, had no clue who he was and couldn't even tell you really what his face looked like or what his voice sounded like. He never spoke. I took a drink of my Sprite. Rolled back over and finished my tanning session in the pines. Now I sported a chubby. What a great educational day it was.

When I called it a day, I drove home naked. Seemed like the right thing to do. I slipped a shirt on when I reached home so the neighbors wouldn't call the cops. I must have masturbated 3 or 4 times that night. Seemed like I had a constant erection. Wonder what that means.

babaloo92
babaloo92
18 Followers