A Hot Summer's Day Pt. 02

Story Info
Wendy uses and humiliates her submissive.
1.7k words
4.42
16.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bullwip
Bullwip
253 Followers

Wendy's thoughts drifted back and forth between the memory of her raucous sex with Bill and fantasies of the planned adventure that included her friend in the apartment on the floor below. Jeremy on the other hand was of one mind. He continued to attend to her pussy, carefully removing any trace of Bill's semen. She gently writhed beneath him, maintaining a tight grip on the back of his head with a handful of his hair, steering his talented mouth to where it was most wanted.

Jeremy just loved the taste of Wendy's well fucked pussy. This Bull had a strong musky flavour, implying it had been a while without sex for him, and therefore her vagina was surely well coated. It would take some time for a thorough clean-up and Domina wouldn't tolerate anything less. That suited him just fine.

She rolled over on to her side, stretching her leg out on the bed and folded her other, knee to breast, exposing more of her sex to him. "There you go pet, get in there nice and deep- yes, GOOD! Fuck! Yes, now lick my ass..." She continued making noises of pleasure and issuing nasty instructions as he meticulously licked and sucked away any evidence of Bill.

Eyes closed, he continued to work, his heart racing with excitement each time she squealed or offered encouragement. She glanced down as he eagerly continued, grasping her shapely ass with both hands, and burrowing into her tasty folds. She had come to enjoy the power her pussy held over this man. When they first had started playing this game, it had been mostly an act of accommodation and she would feign excitement for his benefit. Over time their play had become more nuanced. It was always about pleasing her for Jeremy, which gave her the latitude to experiment and include things she was curious about for her own amusement. She found he enjoyed a small amount of humiliation and punishment, and that the power to deny or outright ruin of his orgasm amused her.

She laid her head back on the pillow and closed her eyes feeling a warmth building in her loins as her pet began to perform the resonant oral stimulation that she knew would lead to a clitoral orgasm if she desired it. "That's my hungry little pet.", she moaned, "Time to help me cum and push out all of that big bad Bull's seed."

Jeremy's cock twitched and released a tiny squirt of sticky fluid on the bedsheet under him, in excited response to hearing that. Now his most primal desire was within reach: make her feel the pleasure of orgasm while removing any trace of another man from inside her and then flood her with semen of his own. Maybe this one time she would permit it. He continued the rhythmic dance with his tongue around her clitoral hood that he knew would soon result in the crescendo of orgasm she demanded.

Wendy sighed and then inhaling deeply, let out a long and satisfying groan. She was now on her back again, her legs wide apart and straight, ankles raised slightly off the bed, gripping Jeremy's hair with both hands. "Don't stop you little bitch!" she cooed as Jeremy's heart raced, feeling her excitement building.

A delightful gust of cool air rushed across her breasts and tummy. She turned toward the window just beyond her bedside table to see the shears dancing wildly in the breeze that was now steadily pouring into her loft apartment. The bright sunny day had given way to grey and she sensed a wicked summer storm was brewing. She listened to the sound of gusting wind tossing the branches of the large silver maple outside her window to and fro.

She felt the warm glow of impending orgasm's inexorable rise, as her face and décolletage grew hot and flushed. Her breathing grew shallow and quick. Soon the ache to release began to build in the pit of her loins, spreading across her torso. Her clitoris pulsed with each stroke of measured assault from Jeremy's tongue. Wendy pointed her toes in ballet fashion as the muscles in her calves and thighs tensed up.

"Gaahh!", she growled, tossing her head back in a loud deep growl. She desperately continued her struggle, breathless, forestalling the inevitable; holding back for as long as possible as the wave of orgasm reached the breaking point. Soon her legs started shaking, buttocks iron tense. She gasped, filling her lungs and held her breath, teeth clenched. Crunching her abdominal muscles, still clutching his hair with both hands, her head and shoulders began to shiver in concert with her thighs. Jeremy knew she was now lost in the crush of orgasm.

She writhed against his face, preventing him from exerting the gentle pressure and rhythm that had brought her here. He knew that now was time to take all of her vulva into his mouth and continue with gentle suction to prolong for as long as possible the intensity of her orgasm. It was then that something new, something he'd never experienced happened- Wendy released a spray of salty sweet fluid. A little at first, then a second later again, followed by a flood that filled his throat.

"OH GOD! FUCK Fuck fuck! Oh, my sweet JESUS!" she howled, then fell limp into the body bliss, slowly relaxing into little shudders. Jeremy lay perfectly still, now, only breathing softly upon her swollen hood, not daring to touch her sex, as she lay shuddering beneath him.

Wendy slowly descending to earth catching her breath, was suddenly jolted back to life by the intense feeling of a cold spray of rain from the window, across her superheated naked body. A tempest was now raging outside. She sat up commanding Jeremy, "Oh wow, that's crazy storm. Quick, close the window!"

She sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for the world to somewhat settle, her composure slowly returning. Now to deal with Jeremy. She knew he wanted to fuck her but that wouldn't happen today, after the afternoon she'd had with Bill. She mulled a few ideas through her head. Her friend from the apartment on the second floor had asked for a full-frontal photo of him to see if he was a suitable candidate. She realized she could go one better.

He had disappeared into the bathroom to grab a towel to soak up the puddle of water that had accumulated on the hardwood floor beneath the window. Wendy reached for her phone and set it up to record video before laying it on the edge of the bed.

She told Jeremy to lay with the now damp bath towel under him on the floor at the foot of the bed. "I've had enough cock-in-pussy for one day, but because I'm pleased with your efforts, I've decided to let you cum." She glanced down at his throbbing erection, wondering how long he would last. She squatted down, straddling his shoulders placing her moist vulva within centimetres of his talented mouth. Reaching down she pulled and squeezed his uncut cock several times, watching the tip as it started glistening with precum. This may not take long at all, she thought.

"As long as you can keep that tongue busy, you may jerk off and cum." She announced, and he immediately obliged "Not the clit Jeremy, still very sensitive. Just lick the pussy- there's a good pet."

He lapped her exposed lips eagerly, craning his neck to meet them, as he stroked his cock feverishly, unaware Wendy had picked up the phone and began to record his performance. It was less than a minute before his glans began to swell, turning a dark red, indicating he was getting close. She reached down with one hand and gently squeezed his glans between thumb and forefinger, causing him to twitch and ruining his orgasm. She did this several times recording all the while, as he whimpered and squirmed beneath her.

Finally, his ejaculation could be stooped no longer. A hot jet of clear liquid sprayed Wendy's midriff followed immediately by spurt after spurt of creamy white semen, covering his belly, and the thumb and forefinger of his right hand. "Wow Baby!" announced Wendy in approval, "Since you did such a thorough job of cleaning me, I'll return the favour."

Wendy pinned him to the floor by kneeling across his chest and upper arms, pussy squarely planted over his mouth. Still recording, she reached down with the palm of her left hand and rubbed his cum in great circles across his chest and belly spreading it to a thin film. Next, she pulled and stretched his still erect penis, stripping its coating of thick semen and rubbing that into his belly and the small patch of pubic hair she allowed him.

"Such a nice big sticky manly load Jeremy" With that she moved down so that she was squatting inches above his erection, facing him. She offered each of her fingers in turn for him to suck clean of semen. Continuing to record she held his penis vertical and with the foreskin retracted, let out a steady gentle stream of urine, showering his cock and balls. She continued stroking his cock and rubbing his balls, rinsing his package with short bursts of her urine until all his semen was rinsed away. Next, she moved over his torso and again squatting, released a steady stream of piss, splashing his neck and torso, rinsing his semen into the bath towel beneath him.

Standing up, Wendy then positioned herself, feet on either side of his head and continued recording on her cell phone, video of his naked body, penis erect, now freshly washed in urine by his Domina. "There you go, all clean. What do you say little pet?"

"Thank you Domina!" he replied, "Thank you for the orgasm."

"Your welcome." She said then squatted over his mouth yet again, tossing her cell phone on the bed. She moved her hips back and forth over his tongue as his tongue removed any traces of urine from her folds.

"Well now, that was quite a show! Did you record that for my benefit Wendy?" The voice came from the open front door where the tall, elegant, golden skinned friend, from the second-floor apartment now stood, having entered unannounced. She stepped into the apartment quietly closing the door behind her.

End of part 2

Bullwip
Bullwip
253 Followers