A Hot Summer's Day Pt. 03

Story Info
Jeremy is captured by a new Domme.
1.8k words
4.23
8.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bullwip
Bullwip
253 Followers

Maria was the kind of figure that was both radiant and imposing, turning heads wherever she went. Standing an even six feet in height, she favoured six-inch heels but never wore any shorter than four. She had luxurious chestnut brown wavy hair that fell to the centre of her back, in thick and shiny ringlets. Her family was Spanish Caribbean. Having lived most of her life in the city she resided now, she bore no trace of any accent, but her dark eyes and cinnamon complexion confirmed her Dominican ancestry. She was blessed with a dancer's body which she kept strong and flexible at the gym four times a week.

Fiercely intelligent, she was both well educated and successful in business. She in fact owned the building both she and Wendy lived in. They had an arrangement whereby Maria waived Wendy's rent despite the considerable business that she conducted there, in consideration for certain exotic services she would occasionally provide. Their arrangement was a year old now and to date had been very agreeable to both parties.

Maria had been caught in the deluge that came with the sudden summer storm and her very shear yellow cotton dress and fine lace underwear was completely soaked, leaving nothing to the imagination. She was in no way concerned or embarrassed, her eyes transfixed on the prone and dumbfounded Jeremy.

"My word what a handsome little pet Wendy." She offered moving closer, looking down upon a speechless Jeremy who, eyes closed had surrendered completely to a strange mix of embarrassment, the erotic, and fear.

"I'm not sure about the pissing though. Is that his thing or yours?", she asked, turning to Wendy.

"Just a spur of the moment thing. I lost control of my bladder during an orgasm and pissed in his face. He seemed to enjoy it so I thought I'd take it a little further. He's pretty adventurous."

"I can see that. He made you cum while eating your pussy? Wow that's cool.", she paused studying him closely, "How tall is he?"

"I'm guessing about five feet and seven or eight inches. He's close to my height"

"Ok, we'll see what he's made of, but I need to clean him up first. Can you go down to my playroom and get me a sixteen-inch-wide collar with a short, braided leather leash. Oh, and a riding crop? Thanks, my love!"

Wendy quickly went to her closet and selecting a terry cloth bath robe pulled it on as she left the apartment. Maria offered her hand to the prone Jeremy and quietly spoke directly to him. "Hello Jeremy, my name is Maria. But you will address me as 'Ma'am' and never anything else." She paused briefly then continued, "You will only speak when I ask you a direct question. I prefer you to answer in the affirmative unless you are given permission to answer in the negative." She paused again to let these instructions sink in before continuing, "If you understand can you say, "Yes Ma'am."?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Good. Now remember those are the only words you are permitted to speak. You must never say 'No' to me without my permission. Understood?"

"Yes Ma'am."

Maria smiled inwardly. This would go well. He was clearly a natural sub and a bit of a whore to boot, "Good boy. Now stand up. I want to get a good look at you."

Jeremy rose to his feet and stood before the gorgeous Amazon. His eyes were level with her collar bone but immediately fell to her ample breasts, clearly outlined with nipples erect, enticing him through the clinging wet fabric of her yellow sundress. His penis, having shrunk in awkwardness and fear only moments ago, began to stiffen and swell with pride as he stood before this magnificent amazon.

Maria circled around him as he stood there, inspecting his form, skin, and posture. By the time she had returned to his front again, he was fully erect gazing ahead with a neutral expression. It was difficult to tell whether he was embarrassed or not. Wendy did say he was adventurous and accommodating. She decided to chance testing his limits right away. "Okay, let's get you cleaned up. Into the bathroom."

"Yes Ma'am." Jeremy answered and started towards Wendy's shower.

"I didn't ask you a direct question Jeremy. You are not to speak unless I do. We have already been over this. You indicated that you understood and therefore I can only assume you're acting bratty. Are you a brat?"

Jeremy almost blurted out a reply but bit his lip instead. He stopped and stood still at the bathroom door waiting for Maria to offer further direction. This woman already had captured his devotion and eager obedience at first sight. He decided that he would do all it took to please her. She brought back all the emotions and desire he felt in service to his first Domme, a sensual and very strict dominatrix who had introduced him to the lifestyle. He felt himself slipping back into a familiar pattern of behaviour that he'd enjoyed, then lost so many years ago. Jeremy wondered if Maria could be just like her.

She stood behind him waiting for him to speak, amused at his discomfort. He remained silent and rigid at the door, "You may answer in the negative Jeremy." She smiled to herself realizing he was also in possession of a clear mind, "Are you a brat?"

"No Ma'am." Jeremy answered.

"We'll see.", she said then directed him into the double shower stall in the corner of Wendy's bathroom.

His erection remined strong and full, rising from his groin at a forty-five-degree angle. She decided to see how he reacted to a cold shower, turning on the water and directing him to step into it. "Shampoo twice and make sure there are absolutely no traces of urine on that fair skin or yours."

She watched as he cleaned himself meticulously for a couple of minutes, beginning to hunch over as the cold spray of the shower gradually had its effect. His erection showed no sign of retreating from the cold. Impressive, thought Maria and then in an instant decided to push him much further, at a level reserved for submissive pets who were well under her control.

"Here Maria, collar and crop" announced Wendy, bouncing into the bathroom, breathless from her dash up the stairs.

"Good Wendy, thanks." She signalled for her to leave the room out of Jeremy's earshot then followed, whispering another instruction, "Go downstairs and have Jacob to join us. I want him clothed and sitting on the edge of you bed when I bring Jeremy out of the bathroom."

She returned to observe Jeremy's unflagging erection continued, although his lips were developing a shade of blue. She reached across him in shut off the water abruptly. He turned and faced her standing still although a slight trace of shiver was noticeable.

Maria reached for the bar of soap and stated calmly, "I'm going to wash your cock and balls and better get a feel for what your made of. You are absolutely forbidden to cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am." He replied nervously.

She took some shampoo and began lathering up his scrotum and the base of his cock into a rich lather. His testes were predictably in full retreat and his sack thickly tight with the cold. It was remarkable how hard his shaft remained despite the thermal torture. She stroked the seven or eight inches of shaft that he still maintained engorged. Very nice, she thought- not uncomfortably large. Could be thicker but its iron hard which more than made up for it being more slender than she preferred.

"Are you on Viagra?", she asked, genuinely amazed.

"No Ma'am." Jeremy answered.

"Have you ever used anything like Viagra Jeremy?", Maria continued to stroke his soapy phallus, squeezing the head, testing its mettle and forcing his swollen glans to soften slightly. It would quickly recover each time.

His glans was apple red. She'd, never seen anything like that before. She noticed his eyes were closed and wondered if he was feeling awkward or ecstatic at the thrill of having his cock stroked by a strange and dominant woman.

She turned the water on again allowing some hot in the mix, and rinsing her hands of soap directed him to turn around and face the wall. Grabbing a handful of his thick hair, she bent him over and then inserted two of her fingers into the opening of his anus, applying gentle pressure. It didn't yield. She managed to get the first knuckle of her middle finger inserted and then making a hook, whispered in his ear, "Up on your toes little man-up!".

She had grabbed the hair on the back of his head in other hand and forced him up the wall of the shower onto his toes. "Raise your right knee up against the wall. Up! Higher Jeremy!", she demanded. She wiggled her finger slightly and was able now to reach the second knuckle. He wailed softly in protest, so Maria withdrew her finger and let him down off the wall.

He was very tight. That would be something to work on, then. She turned on the shower and adjusted it to a luke-warm temperature and instructed him to rinse off completely, as she carefully washed her hands at Wendy's sink.

By now Wendy had returned with Jacob who was positioned as instructed, seated at the edge of the bed. "OK, you're clean enough, out you come little man!" she instructed, No need to dry off. Go on out into the bedroom. I have a little test for you."

Jeremy entered to find Wendy standing at the apartment door and to his shock a large black man was sitting on the bed looking at him. "Jeremy this is Jacob, one of my most precious servants. Go stand in front of him please.", she said guiding him by the arm towards him.

Jeremy stumbled, hesitating briefly but in a flush of surrender decided to go with whatever this Goddess had in store for him. He wasn't sure what was about to happen, but he was certain that his life would soon never be the same. He moved directly in front of the large muscular man, his erection bobbing slightly with his increased pulse. The other man's eyes remained locked on his phallus.

"Jacob very much likes to suck a clean, long, thin cock- just like yours, with me watching.", she announced, "Would you like to please your new Domme by cumming while Jacob sucks your cock?"

Jeremy swooned and struggled briefly with indecision before surrendering to his instinct to please Maria, "Yes Ma'am."

"Go ahead Jacob" said Maria.

Jacob pounced like a hunting dog slipped from his leash, and taking hold of Jeremy with both hands by his hips, lowered his mouth slowly down the length of his still cool and insanely hard shaft, taking the entire length of his cock, deep into his mouth and throat.

Jeremy tossed his head back eyes closed, as the heat and pressure returned to his cock. How incredibly hot had become this mid summer's day, he thought as he looked down at a man sucking his dick for the first but surely not last time.

Bullwip
Bullwip
253 Followers