A Hot Summer's Day Pt. 01

Story Info
Wendy offers one of her submissive lovers to her landlord.
1.2k words
4.36
17.1k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bullwip
Bullwip
253 Followers

Wendy leaned back on the bed and raising her arms casually overhead, extended her long and lithe body into a luxurious cat like stretch, pulling her knees to her chest, letting out a satisfied moan of delight at how good it felt. A refreshing breeze came through the open window of her third-floor apartment, making the sheers dance. It felt cool as it sailed across the moist skin of her breasts, glistening in both hers and her lover's perspiration. Her pussy rejoiced in a satisfying gentle burn, having been used expertly by a rather thick and talented penis wielded by a particularly energetic and talented lover.

She saw Bill at least once and sometimes twice a week in a walk up flat she rented for her frequent liaisons with her harem of moneyed men, each craving an exciting relationship on the side with the talented and imaginative Wendy. They were all physically and temperamentally quite different from one another but shared one common characteristic- generosity.

"I'm running a little late Bill," she announced as her lover came out of the bathroom doing up his trousers, "I have a class in less than an hour."

Bill stood in front of the full-length mirror at the front door and began the finishing touches on his dress. He was very tall with broad shoulders and incredibly fit. "I can drop you off if you like," he said adjusting his tie, "The campus is on the way." He finished and turned to face her, still lounging on the bed.

"No But thanks. I'm meeting Sue at the café and then we're going together to a seminar. I'd prefer not answer too many questions about the sexy older man who dropped me off." This was untrue. She was planning to meet Jeremy very soon in the apartment and wanted Bill gone. She preferred to keep her relationships separate from each other. It was just easier that way. "Besides, I need to rinse your rather prodigious cum from a rather bruised and tender pussy, thank you very much!"

Bill laughed out loud. He loved that she would let him do that. "Sorry about that Sweetie, it's been too long since we were together." He counted out an extra hundred and left it on the table beside the door. "For your trouble.", he said with a smile, "Text me to confirm availability for either Tuesday or Thursday afternoon next week." With that he was out the door.

She waited a moment listening to see if he would burst back in apologizing for leaving without a kiss, before raising her backside and placing a pillow under to keep he hips elevated. Reaching for her cell phone on the bedside table, she found Jeremy's number and pressed call, before inserting an index finger deep into her sticky pussy, testing how full Bill had left her. It had already began to slowly emerge from her glistening vagina.

Jeremy picked up, "Wendy?"

"Yes Angel, come up as soon as you see him drive away. Leave your clothing neatly folded outside the door, with your shoes on top the way I like, and knock before asking permission to enter. That's my Angel." She disconnected and lay back closing her eyes. She could feel the slight tickle of semen emerging from her pussy and using two fingers, covered the opening to keep Bill inside.

Jeremy waited, his heart racing a few minutes as he saw Bill get into his car and drive away. Only after Bill's car had reached the stop sign and turned left at the end of the street, did Jeremy emerge and head straight for the building entrance and nervously insert his key. He looked up and down the street before hurriedly entering the building.

He quietly climbed the three flights of stairs to the landing outside Wendy's loft, nervously listening for the sounds that indicated the presence of any other occupants in the building. Wendy's was the only apartment on the third floor so he was most concerned with someone seeing him from the bottom of the stairs, as he nervously undressed and folded his clothing in the particular way that she preferred. He peered nervously down the flight of stairs a moment before knocking. The second-floor apartment door that was visible off to the left from the bottom of the stairs remained closed. Jeremy Knocked three times, as was the custom and waited. "May I enter Wendy?"

Wendy waited patiently for his knock before she touched the send button on her phone and sent the text "Now" to her friend waiting patiently in the apartment on the floor below.

In the hall Jeremy began to feel vulnerable and nervous waiting for permission to enter. It soon felt like he had been naked and exposed in public a very long time. His heart leapt at the sound of the door on the level below suddenly swinging open. He froze, waiting and hoping whoever it was would quickly exit, and not see him standing naked at the top of the stairs. He dared not look, instead staring at the apartment number on the door of Wendy's apartment, his body frozen.

The young women who emerged cell phone in hand, quickly and quietly took several photos of him rigidly standing there, back to her. It was she whom Wendy had called moments earlier. Nice ass, she thought, sliding her phone into her pocket.

Jeremy's eyes were now closed, and he felt he would surely faint if the person below said anything. A second or three passed and then he could hear the sound of the door being locked, followed by the footfalls of someone going down the flight of stairs toward the building entrance. It seemed an eternity before he heard the sound of the main entrance door opening and closing with its characteristic slam.

Jeremy remained outside Wendy's door with his heart pounding in his heart for another minute before calming enough to knock three more times and then ask permission to enter, his voice barely above a whisper. Wendy was watching her phone for the confirmation text she was expecting.

"Done." Wendy got her text.

"And?" She texted back.

"Good pics. Nice ass. Get some full-frontal nudes. Need a dick pic.", came the reply.

"Think he'll do?"

"Maybe.

"Talk later. Have fun", was the final text.

Wendy put the phone down and announced, "Come in Jeremy!"

He nearly jumped through the door. Clearly agitated, it didn't prevent him from sporting his characteristic iron hard erection. He closed the door and stood there breathless taking in the view of his voluptuous Domina, naked on the bed before him, her luxuriously long legs spread with her knees pulled up, and two fingers already inserted in her sexy folds.

Wendy smiled and beckoned him to her, "Come Jeremy, Domina has a tasty treat for you. My bull has left you a little treat to enjoy. Come feast on the essence of a real man Baby."

Upon hearing that, all his nervous anxiety quickly slipped away, as the joy of servile devotion filled his chest. He quickly placed himself between her thighs and began to gently lick and suck the folds of her inner labia. Wendy, smiling, closed her eyes, laid back grabbing a handful of the thick dark hair on the back of Jeremy's head and began to coo and purr in delight, as the most talented tongue in her harem went to work.

End part I

Bullwip
Bullwip
253 Followers