A Hot Summer's Night Ch. 07 - Illustrated

Story Info
Brad get's some sister time before a big birthday surprise.
8k words
4.54
265.8k
53

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkBreezly
DarkBreezly
637 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

Apologies for the long delay. I actually wrote and rendered this story over a year ago. When I went back in to edit it, I didn't like the story and the renders weren't good enough. So, I waited. Then got off track, wrote a couple of other stories, didn't like them...on and on for over a year. I finally got back to this in April of this year (2022) and decided to pull it together, re-wrote the last half, re-rendered the images, added new ones, etc. I want this story to be about raunchy fun, so I don't dive too deeply into implications and realities. It's just about finding new ways for people to be naughty. Enjoy.

This story picks up from the end of Hot Summer's Night Chpt. 6. For a quick recap, Brad and his cousin Julie had some intimate time together, alone for the first time. Jaime and Val, sunny by the pool just below, overheard most of the interaction between them and became very aroused. They directed that energy to each other in the pool. After Val and Julie left in the afternoon for a shopping trip. Brad and his cousin Geoff decided that Jaime needed some very personal attention. This chapter picks up just after that threesome.

Well, that was intense, to say the least. I always believed that the reality of a threesome would never match up with the fantasies I had in my mind, or I saw in porn. I am happy to admit I was wrong. Seeing Jaime trying to keep up with two cocks was incredibly sexy. Of course, you need the right people for this sort of situation to work, so I imagine that it isn't like this for just anyone. Whatever inner sex demon was unleashed since this whole fuck-fest started was working well for Jaime. She has come so far out of her shell, but not necessarily out of her comfort zone I realized. There must have been some deep desires that finally found a safe outlet that works for her, and me. I mean, as I sit here contemplating the past few months, my wife is lying exhausted next to my cousin with his cum dipping out of her pussy, swollen from his giant cock. Good times, I best not over think things.

With a final, steadying breath, I decided to head into the house and get a shower. I collected my clothes from where they were scattered and left the two of them lying there. No sense disturbing them as they did most of the work and could probably use the rest. My sister and cousin went out shopping earlier for something related to my birthday in two days, so I figured this was a good moment to clean up before they returned. I had no idea what they had planned for my birthday, but knowing my sister, it would be interesting. I needed to recuperate honestly, and after having sex twice today, I was quite sure I was not up for a third round. A slow, restful evening was hopefully in my future.

I don't know how long I was letting the hot water just run over me before I heard the bathroom door open. I looked up through the shower glass to see Jaime walking softly toward the open shower. She stepped in besides me without a word, an exhausted, yet satisfied look on her face. She wrapped her arms around my waist, using me to steady herself, enjoying the hot water run over her body and mine. She held me for a while, pressing her head and breasts against my back, enjoying the heat and relaxing sensations of the water. Finally, she pulled me around to face her and met my lips with hers in a soft, sensual kiss. When she broke the kiss, she whispered, "Thanks babe, that was amazing!"

"You certainly handled yourself well," I chuckled.

Jaime laughed softly, as she grabbed the soap, "You guys were doing most of the directing, moving me around from positions to position. I only had to open my mouth a few times if a dick got too close."

"I suppose that's true. But for our first time, I think we would have made a porn producer proud."

Jaime only smiled at that as she began to soap up her body, fatigue still evident in her movements.

"Too bad we were one guy shy of your fantasy," I added probing.

Jaime gave me a doubtful smirk, "I am not sure I could handle three, to be honest. That was exhausting. It's one of those fantasies that maybe is better left in my head."

"I am pretty sure you could handle it; the only question would be who is the third guy."

"Don't go making any plans for adding to the group. It's hard enough keeping up with the two of you," Jaime replied, grabbing the shampoo.

"Hey, the guys are outnumbered, we need to even up the teams, I can't keep up with the three of you," I argued, half-heartedly.

Jaime cast a doubtful glance up at me, "You love it, and you know it."

She had me there. Having three beautiful women throwing themselves at me, and each other, was too much to for anyone to believe, even on their luckiest of days. Maybe having others involved would upset the delicate balance? I don't know, the idea of more really does appeal to me.

My internal monologue must have shown on my face as I finally noticed Jaime looking at me with a "What's going on in my head" look.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Uh-huh," was Jaime's only sarcastic response.

After a moment, Jaime continued, "Besides, I am not sure there is anyone left in your family that I am willing to fuck."

I snorted up a laugh, "Oh? Been going through my family tree in your dreams?"

"No, I just know what I like. Geoff is a lot like you. Your brother and other cousins are really not my type and I do not think they would respond as well to this situation," Jaime explained.

I agreed with her, "Yes, I think that's true. What makes this work is who, not necessarily what, if that makes sense. Though I think my younger cousin has the hots for me."

"What?! What is she like 18? Besides, she doesn't have the tits for the job," she laughed mockingly.

"I noticed that wasn't a hard no," I observed.

Jaime slapped me on the arm, "I thought we were talking about new dicks, not adding to your harem."

"We just decided that there wasn't anyone in my family," I trailed off for a moment before adding, "...there is always your family."

She looked at me accusatorily, "You are NOT fucking my sister!"

"I was thinking of your male cousins, but why can't I fuck your sister?" I asked.

"Did you seriously just ask me why you can't fuck my sister?"

"Well, given the situation, I wasn't sure where the lines were drawn," I answered honestly.

"Let's just table this conversation for now. My pussy is still sore from earlier today and we are talking about adding to the situation," Jaime dismissed, washing the soap from her hair.

"Oh? Do you want me to kiss it and make it better?" I asked.

Before she could answer I drooped to my knees and drove my face between her legs, sliding my tongue along her tender slit. As I suspected, she was wet, and not just from the water. The conversation was getting to her as well.

"No...OH!" was all Jaime could muster in mock protest as I began to work my tongue around her sensitive folds.

Jaime swung her leg up and on to the shower structure getting in to it, as I slowly and softly moved my tongue around her engorged clit and into her waiting folds. I was careful not to press to hard, given how my cousin and I worked her over earlier. I just wanted to bring her to a quick climax, building off the sexual tension of our conversation. I know my wife quite well, and I know how to get her off. It wasn't long before she wrapped her hands around my head, more for balance, as her orgasm shuddered through her body.

Jaime took a few steadying breaths after the orgasm finished before speaking, "Thanks babe, that was nice."

"You got a little worked up from our conversation it seems."

Jaime smiled, "Let's just enjoy what we have for the moment, before we get too far ahead of ourselves."

She was right, I thought to myself. No one else in my family would likely have gone to the places we have gone this week. We have a good thing going here, so adding any new faces was likely jumping the gun a bit.

"I suppose your right. Though, Geoff's cock is a nice bonus for you."

Definitely," Jaime smiled. "His dick is amazing. But don't worry love, what you have is perfect. Geoff is fun to play with but, I couldn't take it all the time. On top of that, he is an awesome guy, so it works for us."

By the time Jaime and I dried off and got dressed, Julie and Val were both downstairs. I could hear a shower going from the side bedroom, so Geoff must have finally gotten the strength to get up and shower as well. Val looked up at Jaime and I as we entered the kitchen and caught our attention.

"So, have any fun while we were away?" Val asked innocently.

She must have caught a look between Jaime and I as before we could answer she jumped in with an accusatory, "I knew it!"

"How was it?" she asked Jaime after shifting jealous looks between us. Julie walked into the kitchen and looked curiously at this line of questioning, not sure what was happening.

Jaime's face put on a wry smile as she answered," It was really good!"

"Damn! I am so jealous!" Val responded, turning away in mock frustration.

Julie looked at Jaime and I completely confused, "What did I miss?"

Val just shrugged and waved a hand at us, "While we were out shopping, Jaime here got to take both of the boys for a spin...at the same time."

Julie looked at Val for a moment, before the situation finally sunk in. "Oh. OH!"

Julie turned to Jaime, "I have always wanted to try that, no fair."

I shrugged, "Well, at this point you are going to have to fuck your brother if you want that to happen."

"Yeah, well I am not sure I want to cross that line right now," Julie trailed off with disappointment on her face, not responding to my offer.

"We could always find someone new," Julie returned hopeful.

"That's what I said," I added getting some water.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves," Val stepped in, trying to be the voice of reason, and unknowingly agreeing to what Jaime and I discussed earlier.

"We have a really good thing going, so changing the dynamic...not sure," Val mused.

"It's not something we need to worry about right now," Jaime interjected, trying to change the subject. "Let's get a drink."

Judging from the girl's body language, it was clear that none of them had any conviction to their position, and they probably were already thinking of the possibilities. One step at a time.

Jaime's call for drinks seemed to break up the conversation and the next few minutes were spent with each of us grabbing our favorite beverage and heading out to the patio. Eventually, Geoff finished his shower and joined us in time to enjoy the setting sun. The quiet reflecting took hold of each of us as we all sat enjoying the moment and watched as the sky's colors changed from blue, through to violet and then eventually black. The events of the week were obviously on everyone's minds, though none of it was voiced, as we mostly just sat in silence, a very needed respite in a week of "taboo" sexual adventure.

It wasn't long before we all decided to call it a night and headed off to our respective rooms. They day's events took their toll on me, and I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow, I do not even remember Jaime slipping into bed shortly after me.

I am a morning person and usually the first up, and this morning was no exception. I slipped quietly out of bed, not wanting to wake Jaime, and slinked downstairs. The sun was just coming up over the mountains to the east and I opened the patio door, taking in the morning. I was lost in my reverie and did not notice Val until she slipped her arms around me, pulling me into a close embrace.

Apparently, her shirt was the only thing she was wearing as I felt her naked, firm breasts press into my back. My sister pulled me close against her and I felt her hot breath and lips on the skin of my back as she placed soft kisses across my shoulders. Her soft, purring moans and probing hands told me this was no mere good morning hug and she was looking for much more.

"Did you get up early just for me?" I asked as she slid around to my side. I could see she was wearing one of my button-down shirts that she obviously slept in. I was wondering where it had gotten to.

She looked up at me with the deepest look of love I had ever seen her give me, only offering an affirmative "Mmm-hmm" in response to my question. We stood there looking at each other for a few minutes, saying so much, but not saying a word.

Taking the initiative, I pushed her shirt open, exposing her firm breasts, thick nipples already prominently hard. I leaned down and her soft lips parted as they met mine, Val moaning with desire. Our very first kiss, which seemed like ages ago, was awkward, this one was not. It was tender, meaningful, and passionate. Our tongues gently probed the others as the intensity and heat built between us. I ran my hands up her body with more purpose and held her breast in one hand and pleasantly teasing her nipple between my thumb and finger.

Our passion ignited as we continued devouring each other, our moans almost sounding desperate as the heat and movements between us intensified. I moved my hands over both of her breasts now more forcefully, kneading and pinching her nipples. I eventually found my way to her dripping sex, my finger easily slipping inside her, eliciting an enjoyable gasp from Val. I worked my finger in and out slowly, stopping to tease her swollen clit a few times. She returned the favor by slipping her hand down the front of my shorts and grasping my stiff cock, stroking it hard and fast.

Val broke the kiss and shrugged her shirt off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor unveiling her full, naked beauty. Giving me an intense "Fuck Me" look, Val grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to the couch, pushing me down on it. In a quick, aggressive move, my sister pulled my shorts down to my ankles and then pulled them fully off throwing them to the floor. My cock was so hard it almost hurt as she crawled up my body like a predator, letting her hanging breasts brush against my cock and my chest. She kissed me deeply and I could feel her hard nipples poking against my chest.

Breaking the kiss, Val slid back down my body, spreading my legs apart as settled between them, her warm breath teased my cock. She looked up at me as she took my hardness in her hand and ran her tongue soflty up my sensitive shaft. She moved her mouth down to the base of my cock, opened her mouth and gentled sucked on my balls. I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation of her tongue rolling around each ball, expertly avoiding sucking too hard. Val kept her eyes on mine as she moved her tongue up my now glistening cock.

When she reached the top of my shaft, Val finally opened her mouth and swallowed as much of me as she could, taking me to the back of her throat. She held me there for a few moments before she started moving slowly up and down, using her lips and tongue to expert perfection. I was breathing heavily at this point, a pleasurable moan escaping on occasion as I enjoyed the moment. "Oh babe, that's so good," I breathed.

"A sister knows what her brother wants," Val cooed up at me as she took a break from sucking my cock.

"You definitely know what want," I answered.

Val then went to work, driving faster up and down my shaft with her lips locked around me. Her head moved up and down at varying speeds, occasionally turning, and twisting creating a different feeling on my cock with each change. It felt amazing as she lovingly worked me with her mouth. Val's hair fell over her face as the momentum of her vigorous movements shifted it forward, head bobbing up and down.

As Val continued to work my cock, I noticed Jaime coming down the stairs. She stopped half-way down momentarly as she caught sight of me, and Val's ass, prominently featured on the couch. She gave me a quick roll of the eyes and shake of the head before coming the rest of the way down, giving me a morning wave.

"Hey babe, having a good morning?" she asked, grabbing a handful of Val's ass as she passed by it.

"Hey Val," she added with a slap.

I think Val tried to give her a "hey" back, but it came out as a garbled "Hergh", as Val didn't let up on my blowjob. I could only smile sheepishly as my wife approached, but Jaime gave me an approving smile. She bent down and kissed me before heading off into the kitchen presumably to get herself some coffee. Val didn't let up.

When she was done, Val let my cock pop out of her mouth, as she guided my legs to position me differently on the couch. Getting me where she wanted me, Val swung her leg over, mounting me, reaching down to guide me into her dripping pussy. She sat down on me in one quick movement, fully taking me deeply inside her, tight pussy enveloping me. Val reached her arms around me, pulling us together while she gently started rocking her hips, moving my cock around inside her. She kissed me softly as our heads were pressed together and whispered, "I love you" breathlessly into my ear. I moved my hands around to put grasp her hips and guide her as she continued to grind on my cock, I returned, "I love you too!"

When she heard me say that Val moaned and began to really rock her hips down on me. Her breasts moved suggestively with her increased movement, and I took the opportunity to pull nipple into my mouth. Val focused on her body movements, just rolling her hips forward and hard backwards letting my cock shift inside her, hitting all the right spots. She was moaning and grunting louder now with each movement, giving off the tell-tale noises of someone being fucked to anyone within earshot.

Changing positions, Val put both her feet on the couch and then started to lift herself up off me, almost letting my cock slip from inside her before dropping back down with an audible slap. Sweat was starting to form on Val's skin while she continuously impaled herself on my dick. The sight of her breasts heaving and swaying on her body with each cycle was a heavenly view. Val smiled down on me knowing what she was doing to me and enjoying my response..


DarkBreezly
DarkBreezly
637 Followers