A Hot Summer's Night Ch. 07 - Illustrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even before I reached the bedroom door, I could hear the sexual action from downstairs. Jaime makes quite different noises when getting fucked by Geoff, and her deeper, rhythmic grunting echoed up from downstairs as Geoff was obviously pounding his monster into her. When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I peeked into Geoff's room and saw Jaime's legs spread wide, feet pointed up to the ceiling as she sucked on Val's tits.

Geoff was indeed driving his cock into her, not able to sink his full length into her at this angle. Jaime seemed oblivious to my presence, but Geoff gave me a quick nod of greeting, not slowing his pace. I was mesmerized a bit watching his thick cock spread my wife's pussy to her limit. Deciding to leave them to it, I headed to the kitchen for my original goal of getting some water, Jaime screaming out what may have been her third orgasm behind me.

I took a long drink of water from one of the bottles in the fridge, reflecting for a moment on the week's events. We were heading back home tomorrow, and we never really discussed what would happen. A lot has changed in a week's time, and I was certain I did not want this to be just a fling for any of us, but not sure what to do. I was too tired to really give it thought, so I slowly made my way back upstairs.

Julie was still sleeping in the cutest little ball, so I nestled in behind her, wrapped her with my arms and drifted off to sleep.

It was late afternoon when I awoke, Julie was gone but I heard at least one shower going. The mornings events really sapped my energy as my body argued with my movements as I went to my own shower. I turned the water on hot and stepped in, letting the water just run over my head for a long while. This rejuvenated me a bit and I felt a little stronger on my legs. I took a long time in soaping myself off before finally getting out and getting dressed.

I went downstairs and I was apparently the last one out as all the others were sitting on the patio enjoying various beverages. I pulled together my own drink with some vodka and tropical juice and plopped down on the couch. It was funny to think that a week ago, we were all sitting in similar spots, but under very different circumstances.

Now, my wife was relaxing with one of my shirts, and only a shirt, unbuttoned completely. It barely covered her breasts while her legs were draped over Geoff's, his hand resting comfortable on her thigh. I am pretty sure I could see the top of her bush. Julie was wearing a shirt that I could just make out her nipples through, and as soon as I sat down, she draped her own legs over mine, as if to claim ownership. My sister, in a very hot bikini that left little to the imagination, nestled herself next me, as a lover would.

"Don't we all make a curious sight," I observed.

"What a difference a week makes, " Val agreed.

"It's hard to believe we go home tomorrow. I certainly don't want this to end," I continued.

"We were just saying the same thing," Jaime agreed.

"Well, we go home. After that, I don't know. We were talking about getting together soon, but after this week, it is a little hard to consider that is our only option," Val began.

I just nodded my head and took a long sip of my vodka.

"Any regrets?" I asked.

"I regret that we didn't do this sooner," Julie said.

"And, that you didn't suck Geoff's cock," Julie direct to me.

"Wait, what?! That's an actual regret?" I asked.

"Definitely. I find two guys going it very hot," Julie added.

"Sorry, I am just not into guys," I tried to explain. "You put Geoff's cock on your body, and I would be all over it," I motioned to Julie.

"You know I am sitting right here, right?" Geoff objected.

"As if you wouldn't let him suck your dick," Julie argued.

"What's happening right now? It's just a personal thing, I find it weird is all. I am not attracted to Geoff," I tried to counter.

"I am still here," Geoff insisted.

"I just find it very hypocritical that two women going at it is fine, but two guys are such a topic," Julie mused.

"I don't want to get into that level of detail, for me, it is just an attraction thing, not sure how else to explain it," I tried to steer away from the topic.

"OK, besides Brad not sucking off Geoff, are there any other regrets?" Val added unhelpfully.

"Can you guys not see me?" Geoff asked.

When each of us addressed the actual question, we all agreed there were no regrets, only thoughts to the future.

"We are going to have to be careful when we get back. We don't want to get caught, I am not sure how others will react," I mused.

"They will either be appalled or want to join us probably," Val surmised.

"Who would want to join us?" Julie asked.

"Well, Brad wants to add his younger cousin to his harem," Jaime quipped.

"I did not say that I said she had the hots for me, and we were talking about your sister at the time," I countered.

"Which cousin?" Val asked.

"Your sister is hot," Julie said to Jaime.

"Does everyone want to fuck my sister?" Jaime exclaimed.

"I noticed this is the second time you didn't say no," I directed to Julie.

"Which cousin?" My sister asked me again.

"You are not fucking my sister," Jaime said to me.

"Can I fuck your sister?" Geoff asked.

"Katy" I responded to Val.

"She's like 18?!" Val guessed.

"You don't even know my sister," Julie said to Geoff.

"Doesn't matter, fucking you and your sister at the same time just sounds amazing," Geoff tried to explain.

"She's like 20 I thought," I replied to Val.

Conversations were crossing over each other and it started to get harder to follow.

"She doesn't have any tits," Val directed to me.

"That's what I said," Jaime added.

"And what do you mean amazing?" Jaime countered to Geoff.

"Your sister is an awesome kisser," Val jumped conversations.

"What? When did that happen?" Jaime asked.

"I don't remember, one of our nights out. Twice I think." Val said.

"Hold on a second. I am starting to get a sense of things here. Do YOU want to fuck your sister?" I asked Jaime directly.

"No," she said in such a way that obviously meant yes.

"OMG," Julie and Val said together. "You do!"

"Wait. Stop. Let's not get crazy here." Jaime tried to deflect.

"Yes, we were talking about adding another dick for your gangbang the other day," I tried to be helpful, but realized instantly it wasn't.

"You have dick on the brain apparently. So, does this dick need to come with a nice pair of tits?" Val mused.

I looked at her confused for a second, then decided to just take another drink.

"That does sound kinda hot, now that you mention it," Julie agreed.

"Can we just get back on track. We were talking about going home. Nothing says anyone would react positively to what happened here, so we need to keep it quiet and too ourselves. We have a good thing going, and I would hate to mess it up," I tried being some sanity to the discussion.

Every sat pensively for a moment before they just nodded agreement.

"So, when are we getting together next?" Val asked.

To be continued...