A Hot Summer's Night Ch. 07 - Illustrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Off to the right I caught movement on the stairs as Julie awoke early, probably because of the noise, and headed down our way. Neither Val or I changed our intensity under the scrutiny of both my cousin and my wife watching me fuck my sister. When Julie passed behind us, she called out to Val, "Loud enough?"

Val grunted in response and offered a breathy retort, taking a quick break by sitting down on me fully, "You should talk. Besides, I haven't had a moment with him yet, you two sluts keep having him to yourselves!"

I heard Jaime snort out a laugh behind me, "By slut, you mean wife?"

Julie just shook her head as Val turned around, changing position again, as I guided my cock back into her dripping opening, riding me hard in reverse cowgirl. Julie shrugged heading into the kitchen and walked right up to Jaime and gave her a deeply passionate good morning kiss, lasting for quite a few minutes. Apparently, Julie needed to direct her sexual energy somewhere. It's nice to see the girls getting along.

In this position, I reached around my sister, cupping her breasts as she continued to ride me. Her breasts felt very firm, yet soft in my hands. Eventually, I could feel Val starting to tire, so I lifted her up and laid her back on the couch and got on top of her missionary style.

"Give me your cock babe, fuck your sister," Val urged me.

Not wanting to disappoint, I lifted her leg up over my shoulder and slipped into her channel. She squealed in approval, "Yes, just like that!"

I maintained a steady pace and I noted a change in Val's breathing and body signals, sensing she was getting close. After a few more deep thrusts Val screamed out a repeated streams of "yes!" as her body started bucking and shaking in a powerful orgasm. I could feel the walls of Val's tightness pulsing as she continued to cum. I barely held myself from exploding inside her, needing to slow down to allow the orgasm to wash over her. I didn't notice Geoff come in, but he was standing next to the girls when I looked up, an obvious hard-on starting to build, asking "How long have these two been going at it?"

I realized that this is the first time that both Geoff and Julie saw me fucking my sister. We had talked about it, and down many other things, but I wondered what they thought seeing us actually doing it?

I couldn't take much more, so I pushed Val's legs back and then pushed into her deeper and faster, needing to cum.

"Yes...oh...yes...that's it. Cum inside me. Fuck me!" Val begged.

I closed my eyes and felt pleasure wash all through me building up then exploding through me, my hair standing on end when I unloaded into her. I think I was screaming, I am not sure, I could barely hold myself together, so intense was my orgasm.

My cum was dripping out of her at this point, as a few more intense bursts shot from my cock into her. I felt light-headed and dizzy as my orgasm finished and had to grip onto the side of the couch to not fall over. Val was breathing heavily, and I noticed the other three just watching, mesmerized as I finally slipped out of Val, cum dripping from her pussy and my dick.

I fell on top of her, exhausted and she put her arms around me holding me close in a lovers embrace.

"That was fun to watch," Julie offered.

I stood up and pulled Val to her feet and kissed her. Our feelings for each other have only intensified since this all began, and I felt like we took another step forward. Breaking away from me, she said she was going to take a shower. Feeling the sweat dripping down my back, I thought that was a good idea and decided to join her, leaving the other three to their own whims, not seeing my wife dropping to her knees in front of Geoff to take care of his obvious needs.

When Val and I finished showering and finally got back downstairs, Jaime had headed off to her own shower and Geoff went to town, so it was just Julie relaxing on the patio. I grabbed some breakfast and joined the two girls outside. It was hot, but not oppressively so. I am not much of a sun person, as any exposure usually turns me various shades of red. My sister and my cousin aren't exactly tanned goddesses either, it just doesn't run in our family. I found a spot at the table under an umbrella.

"So, what's on tap for tomorrow," I probed.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Julie chided in response.

"No hints?"

"Nope." Julie and Val answered in tandem.

"Is it something I would like?" I asked.

They both looked at me as if I were stupid and didn't answer.

Right, dumb question.

"You'll just have to wait and see," Val ribbed.

"And no more sex today...at all. Save it for tomorrow," she added.

"What?" Both Julie and now Jaime, who returned from showering, answered at the same time.

"Sure, you get some this morning, Jaime sucks off my brother and then you cut everyone else off?" Julie complained.

I gave Jaime an "oh really" look as she sat down next to me at the table with her second cup of coffee, freshly showered and smelling great.

"Yeah, seems a little like cheating, Val," Jaime piled on, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Tomorrow's a busy day, so everyone needs their full strength," Val offered in explanation.

"Sounds interesting," I tried to lighten the mood, but the abstinence for the rest of the day did not seem to be going over well with Julie.

"I could probably use the break," Jaime conceded.

Without her saying it, I knew she was referring to a break from Geoff and his vagina-stretching monster.

Julie just looked at me and shrugged, but with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"I mean it," Val admonished again.

The directive was probably for the best anyway, as everyone seemed tired for most of the day. When Geoff returned, he joined us lounging by the pool, dozing off now and again in the sun. It ended up being an early night for everyone, and much like the previous night, I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

In the morning I awoke to the strangest sound. At first, I could not place the random clicking and clacking I heard echoing from just outside the bedroom door. I absently reached for Jaime and noticed she wasn't in bed and turned to face the source of the clicking. I was greeted by a wonderful sight, all three of the girls were gathered at the door dressed in matching bra and panties, differing only in color. I noticed that each had on identical necklace and bracelets, enhancing the ensemble. Finally, each had color coordinated high heels on, the clicking on the marble floors identified as they came closer to me, looks of desire on each of their faces. This was going to be a good morning.

"Good morning, ladies, something on your mind?" I asked suggestively, turning over to face the three of them.

"Happy Birthday, Babe!" My wife answered.

"Are you my birthday presents?"

"I bet you in your wildest dreams you never pictured having three women for your birthday," Jaime offered with a suggestive smile.

"Well, maybe not until recently that's for sure. And certainly not the three beauties standing before me," my cock stirring as I answered.

"Well, now you get to find out what it's like," Jamie finished as the three girls climbed onto bed with me.

My cock was already pitching a tent, so the three women assisted me in quickly removing my shorts sending my cock slapping back to my stomach. I laid my head back as they took up positions between my legs feeling first one, then two and finally three mouths and tongues working over various areas of my nether region. I sighed, enjoying the attention as I felt a ball, then than the other make it into one of their mouths I couldn't tell who. Someone's tongue worked its way softly up my shaft, and noticing the position of her head, I knew that Julie was about to take my shaft into her mouth. The sensation and excitement of having three mouths working me at the same time was overwhelming. I felt a soft warmth move down my shaft as Julie swallowed my cock while Val sucked my balls and Jaime licked the base of my shaft.

I lost all sense of time as the girls took turns passing my cock around, each one putting their own technique of sucking and caressing my cock with their warm, attentive mouths. I could tell which one was which now, as each had different ways of manipulating me with their lips and tongue. At one point, while Val worked the tip of my shaft, I felt a tongue rim my asshole, and I knew Julie was at work there as she was the only one that enjoyed that, and she knew how much I liked it. After what felt like forever, but certainly too soon, the triple blowjob ended. The girls stood up in unison, reached behind their backs to unclasps their bras, releasing the beautiful bounties contained within. I was mesmerized as they stood there topless for just a few moments, before returning their attention to me.

It was no secret how much I loved their breasts, well, any breasts really, but theirs in particular. They played on that desire knowing the effect on me when they dangled each breasts seductively into my body. Three pairs of sensual delight moved over my skin in a soft, erotic massage of sorts. Julie must have negotiated going first as she moved her way up my body and swung her leg over, mounting me.

One of the others took hold of my cock and guided me into Julie as she moved herself back onto my shaft, letting out a satisfied moan of pleasure as her soaking pussy took me fully inside. I was surprised each time I entered her with how fucking wet she always was. I could feel her dripping channel grip my cock as she started her slow, rhythmic movements, heavy breasts pressing down into me each time. Jaime and Val began kissing each other just before Julie met me with our own kiss. Our tongues danced with the other as she began fucking me in earnest. Julie looked down at me breathing out "I love you" in between her grunts of carnal pleasure.

Apparently was time to change as Jaime guided Julie off me. It was my wife who moved into position above me and sat on top of me, leaning back away from me so I could watch as she guided my cock into her entrance. The position made it a bit awkward trying to get the right angle, but she was able to slip me inside her. The position drove the tip of my cock along the roof of her pussy when she pressed back downward, getting to the spots I know she enjoys.

Jaime soon found a good groove, rotating her hips each time she pressed back down onto me and used me as her personal fuck toy to get off. Julie and Val knelt on either side of me so they could suck on Jaime's tits while she fucked me. Not wanting to pass up an opportunity, with their asses towards my face, I reached up to slide a thumb into Julie and Val's pussy as they pleasured Jaime's breasts.

After a few minutes, I decided to change entrances and started working my slick thumbs at their sensitive assholes. Julie's asshole let me in easily, but I had to press a bit harder on my sister. I was finally able to slip into both and proceeded to thumb fuck their asses as my wife used my cock to reach her first orgasm.

Jaime arched her back and her channel tightened around my shaft as her orgasm trembled its way through her body. With satisfied bliss, she sighed and looked at me with love I have seen so many times before.

After Jaime got off, it was time for my sister to take her turn. Thankfully, they were all jumping on top like an old supermarket horsy ride, otherwise I might have tired out by now. Valerie gave me a loving smile while she swung her leg over me, getting into position. I lost sight of her reaching down to direct my cock when Julie decided at that moment to sit on my face.

I knew my sister's vagina by now as she was tighter than the other two. When the two girls got settled on top of me, I could tell from their angle that Julie and Val were either fondling each other or kissing each other. My sister worked up into a nice, steady rhythm on me while I dove my tongue into Julie's pussy. I couldn't hear Julie with her thighs wrapped around my head, but I felt her squirming on my face as I started sucking on her swollen clit. I wondered where Jaime was, but that eventually became evident when her mouth started sucking on my balls.

Jaime had to stop sucking on my balls once Val upped her pace and got more rigorous fucking of me. I could tell I was getting Julie close to orgasm as she was rolling her hips with my licking her and became more forceful grinding herself down on me. Val was grunting with each downward thrust, and I regret not seeing her breasts bounding about on her chest before she finally got off.

I couldn't really tell how well I did with Val, but it was only a few moments more before I got Julie off with my tongue. This time, Julie unleashed a flood of fluid from her pussy while she came that poured into my mouth and over my face. It was oddly a very sweet taste that I quite liked. That was a first for us. A very erotic first, I would have to explore that further.

Val lifted herself off me, my cock wetly smacking against my abdomen as I finished swallowing whatever came out of Julie, my face dripping from her orgasm. When Julie finally removed her vagina from my face, I looked up and saw Jaime moving into a sixty-nine position on top of my sister. Jaime wasted no time putting her face down between Val's legs in a sensuous and glorious tableau. I decided I wasn't finished and got behind my wife ready to bury my length into her pussy, while Val worked on her clit.

I moved in and out of Jaime slowly to allow Val to work her mouth magic on her clit, my balls occasionally brushing against Val's face. Julie finally composed herself after her deluge and moved in front of Val's inviting pussy to complete the foursome. Jaime was breathing too hard to do anything else at this point, so Julie replaced her on Val's clit. Val and I were working together getting Jaime closer to her second orgasm, just as Julie tried to do the same to Val. It was taking all my willpower not to cum, as I didn't want it all to end.

Jaime urged Val, "I am so close, keep licking right there!"

For herself, Val's orgasm screams were muffled into Jaime's pussy as Julie was able to expertly get her off with her mouth, not for the first time. This orgasm energy carried over to Jaime as she writhed through her second orgasm and this time, I felt her pussy spasm on my cock. Jaime collapsed down on top of Val when it was over, my cock slipping from her drenched channel. I wasn't done quite yet thankfully, as Julie, mouth glistening with my sister's juices, looked at me with burning purpose.

"Fuck my ass. Right now!" She commanded, standing up from where she was between Val's legs.

Not waiting for my response, she pulled a bottle of lube from under the bed and threw it to me before getting on her hands in knees on the bed, ass up in the air.

"Give me that gorgeous cock where you know I want it," she looked over her shoulder at me, demanding.

I lubed up my cock, even though I was covered in vaginal juices from the three of them and positioned myself behind Julie. Not waiting, I pressed against her opening and felt it quickly give way to my cock as I cleared her tight sphincter. Despite her love for the act, it still took a little time to loosen up, and I eased myself in and out very slowly while she adjusted to my girth. When she was finally ready, I drove myself to the hilt into her ass.

"Yes, give it all to me!" Julie begged.

I went balls deep into her ass and felt the velvet heat of her anal channel wrap around my full shaft.

As I started to pump into Julie, Val and Jaime got up from the bed and headed out the door, the tell-tale clicks of their high heels leading them away. I was pretty sure Geoff was about to get a visit.

Julie pressed her chest into the bed giving me full access to pound her ass. Her deep grunts of pleasure driving me on, and I gave it to her hard. My balls were slapping against her pussy as she took my deep penetrations, my own grunts mirroring her own as I was covered in sweat from the effort.

I was giving Julie a hard doggy-style ass fucking and I felt my own orgasm building. I loved fucking this woman's ass and I didn't want to cum just yet, so I pushed all the way in and started short stroking Julie's ass to try and extend the moment. This seemed to meet with her approval as I could sense the physical signs of her approaching orgasm.

"I'm gonna...I'm gonna....I'm cumming...don't stop.. Yes!" Julie incoherently blurted out as her body shook with an intense orgasm that quickly changed to squeaks and squeals of pleasure. Her ass quivered and squeezed my cock as she shuddered through wave after wave of orgasm. I was exhausted by this point and dropped down beside her, still inside her ass. Reaching around to take her large breasts in each hand, it was only a few more short thrusts of my cock before I emptied my balls into her. I am pretty sure the house was aware of my climax, as I screamed with overwhelming intensity as the wave pulsed through my body.

I collapsed next to Julie, who was equally exhausted, muscles giving out. She gave a satisfied cooing as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her naked body into mine in a sensual spooning. My cock slowly deflated and slipped from Julie's ass as I dozed briefly. The intense activity created an intense thirst I finally noticed. I slipped out from behind Julie, causing her to curl up a bit into a soft fetal position. I stood on wobbly legs waiting to gether my strength before heading downstairs to the kitchen.