All Comments on 'A Hot Wife for Richard Ch. 03'

by Love_TKO

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There's no real reward for this deluded, mental patient of a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn. This author truly understands the dynamics of the unconventional relationship between a woman who has the need to dominate an inadequate man, and his core need to thrive from it. The perfect, albeit unusual Yin/Yang, for those so inclined. There's someone for everyone, so the old saying goes, and this story makes it believable.

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanabout 2 years ago

Hot hot hot 🔥 can't wait for the next chapter. Maybe Caroline with start a family in the next chapter. Five stars for this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very hot story. Now Ritchie knows where this is really going. Caged and chucked with a very stiff little dick. My cock is so hard in its tight little cage, Please continue soon . . . Waiting for more!

GcoachGGcoachGabout 2 years ago

More more more, Pleeeeeease?!?! So hot. I want to be Richard!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was thrilled...and jealous and......wish i was dicky

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a great series of stories, one of the best on this site. I agree that it perfectly conveys the dynamics between cuckold and his wife. The most important thing is how gradually it develops, and not dumped on the reader within one paragraph. Author, please don't stop. We need creators of your level here. Thank you for your work and creativity. What you're doing is great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More chapters please 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

betamale08betamale08over 1 year ago

This is really good, well written, however the chapters are a little short... But still, you need to keep going, you have us hooked now!!

Rimbaud17Rimbaud1712 months ago

This was a fun and very-well written little series. You should try out your hand at some more.

Satyam4005Satyam400510 months ago

Wait, what !?

I didn't get the last part at all , what was that again?

There was semen of two men in her pussy along with her juices?

Wait , was she doing sex with another one too ?

Can anyone tell me what happened here ?

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69718 months ago

I think this was very well written, very erotic, and I know there are people out there like this. Please continue their story, but please do not make her so debased in her needs that we end up hating her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLove_TKO@Love_TKO
Long-time reader, first-time contributor. I would appreciate any constructive feedback. Happy reading!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES