A Hot Winter

Story Info
An erotic night of pure passion.
2k words
4.45
12k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rae317
Rae317
2 Followers

Hey everyone. So this is my first time on Literotica and I'm as nervous as I'm excited. I actually wrote this story for my partner; we do this thing where we write out situations involving us for each other. He read it and said it's good enough to be submitted somewhere, so here I am. All votes, comments and suggestions are welcome. Constructive criticism is welcome and appreciated but please don't be rude and/or abusive. I've done my best edit and proofread it and if you still find any spelling or grammar errors please ignore them. Enjoy! ^^

......................................

It's late on a cold winter night. The air outside is still; anyone would be insane to leave the comfort of their homes and blankets and be outside.

We're on the couch in our home, wrapped up in blankets and each other. It's a holiday tomorrow, so we can stay up late tonight. We're lazy and cozy with each other, watching some movie. It's a good time.

The movie isn't particularly engaging, and anyway we're more interested in each other. Your fingers have been tracing lazy patterns on my thigh for quite some time now, and it's becoming more and more difficult for me to keep my cool. I wriggle a bit to get comfortable again; I don't really want to get out of the cozy cocoon I'm in. But you seem to not share the same ideas. Your fingers have now inched upwards, tickling my inner thigh. You have noticed my breathing deepening, and you continue your slow agonising pleasuring. I want to tell you to speed up and take me right there and then, but then again, my laziness and need for comfort gets the better of me.

As if reading my mind, and wanting to elicit a more intense reaction from me, you move your fingers even upwards. Your hand finally slips underneath my shorts; your fingers lightly brushing over my pubic hair, occasionally flicking over my now very sensitive clit. A moan finally escapes me, as I turn around to face you, to give your hand an easier access to me.

We are both breathing faster now, me from what you're doing to me, and you from seeing what you can do to me. Your fingers are working faster now, inflicting pleasurable torture on me. You slip one inside, which I'm sure you wouldn't have found difficult at all because of how aroused I am now. You don't slow down as you pull me in closer, parting my legs with your other hand. I am clutching on tightly to you now, and am so close to my release. My ragged breathing gives that away to you, and you stop your onslaught on me, pulling your hand away.

I start to protest, tugging your hand back in but you stop me and instead pull me onto your lap. The blankets are no longer covering us, but we don't notice. We are keeping one another warm now. All we notice is what is happening between us and how much we want each other. Our lips finally meet in a burst of passion and urgency. Our hands are roaming all over each other. I want to, no, I need to feel your skin now. In one motion I lift your tee up and pull it over your head. Your bare skin feels electric under my roaming fingers. You let out a slow exhale as I slightly run my fingernails over your back and slip one hand underneath my tee to cup my breast. I pull you harder against me, wanting to feel all of you all at once. You sense my desire and start to rock back and forth underneath me. Your composure is cracking now, a slow groan escapes you as I start to grind on you as well.

I can feel how aroused you are. I can feel the effect I'm having on you, and it's driving me crazy. I increase my pace, wanting to achieve the climax you had denied me just a while ago. This time, you too don't want to stop. Your arms are strong around me, locking me to you. We rock against each other urgently. We never break our kiss, and you moan in my mouth from how good you're feeling. That brings me back to my senses, and I stop. This time, you protest, starting to move again underneath me, but I can't let you climax so easily now can I.

I get down from your lap, and kneel on the floor in front of you. Hooking my fingers under the waistband of your tracks, I slowly pull them down, trailing kisses from navel and continuing downwards. I flick my tongue across your inner thigh, my fingers following my mouth. You're already breathless; I know you're desperate for me to take you in my mouth. I smile. I like this control over you. Deciding to end your suffering, I take your erection in my hand and start to stroke it. As always it's fascinating to me; so warm to the touch, soft and hard all at once. It twitches in my hand, as do you, and I revel in the pride of how much control I have over you in this moment.

I slowly increase my strokes, feeling your erection from base to tip, as I finally take it into my mouth. A loud moan escapes you, and you can't help but pull my head in closer. I start sucking properly now, flicking my tongue around your sensitive spots which only I know about. You're trembling under my touch, and it's turning me on even more watching and hearing you. Your breaths are coming in short ragged bursts, your fingers are clutching mine so hard in an effort to contain how good you feel. How good I'm making you feel. I look up at you and our eyes meet, and something clicks.

You stop me, and pull me up. You kiss me. Hard and deep and rough, pressing me hard against you, claiming me to be yours. Exactly how I like to be kissed. To be claimed and dominated. I'm liquid in your arms, making it easier for you to get me out of my clothes, put me down on the couch and get on top of me. I break the kiss and look at you. Your eyes have pure desire in them and it is then I know that tonight is gonna be one of the best nights of my life.

Not breaking our eye contact even once, you effortlessly guide yourself to enter me. And it's like a dam has broken. I'm feeling everything all at once. You start to move inside me, and I'm seeing stars. You're touching me in spots I didn't know I had, making me feel things I didn't know I could feel. My fingers are tangled in your hair. I'm pulling you closer and closer to me, wanting you to go even deeper. You're pounding at me with everything you have, and it's like bliss I have never experienced before. Every thrust of yours brings out a moan from me, and they only serve to fuel your fire even more. I feel delirious in the pleasure you're giving me. Your hands are flicking my nipples and squeezing my breasts; your mouth is trailing kisses on my neck. It feels like a thousand sparkles inside me going off all at once. It feels cosmic.

I don't know how but you somehow slow down. I know what this means, and I get on top of you now. I lower myself onto you. Your eyes are closed in the sheer bliss you're feeling. I start moving on top of you, and I feel on top of the world. My hands are roaming over my body, bringing me even more pleasure. You are now caressing my breasts and nipples, leaving my skin tingling with your touch. You pull me in so you can suck on them, and I know that now you have everything you wanted.

Soon however we both tire of the position we're in. You take control once again as pull out from underneath me and decide to take me from behind. I get on all fours and as soon as I do you're inside me once again. This time it's pure heaven. Our position is allowing you to go even deeper inside me, and your relentless pounding into me has left me in a state unable to even moan. Your hands are mashing my breasts together; your mouth is trailing hot kisses down my back. You pull me up to kiss me from behind, and it's all I can do to not cry out from all the pleasure you're giving me.

I can feel you're close to your release now; your thrusts are getting faster and your hands rougher. You stop, pull out, and flip me onto my back. You glide inside me again and are now relentless. You're chasing your orgasm and are fucking me so hard and so deep in the process. I'm trailing kisses from your face to your neck, holding you tight against me, wanting to feel your heat and passion. There's only us in this moment, together, joined as one. We're moving together, feeling nothing else other than each other's bodies and mouths and hands. You're breathing hard now and you suddenly thrust hard into me, your grip on my hair tightens and you kiss me as you've never kissed me before, as you shudder and tremble and moan and finally come inside me. It's a beautiful thing to feel and look at, and I kiss you back with no urgency.

However your climax doesn't stop you or slow you. Your hand brushes against my lips, then my breast, and circling my navel finally comes to rest between my legs, warm and slick from my arousal. You seal my lips in a kiss as your fingers start to work their magic on me. I open up my legs to make your work easier and faster; I can't hold on much longer. Suddenly your hand is replaced with your mouth. Your tongue traces an agonisingly slow path across my inner thighs and it draws out the biggest moan from me. You finally reach my clit and I can't stay still anymore. You languidly lick it and flick it, and it feels like such beautiful torture. I want to tell you to go faster, but I don't want to stop feeling the things you're making me feel. I wish I could feel this way forever. Your pace increases, as does my breathing. My fingers tighten in your hair, pulling your head closer to me. You comply, and start licking me faster; it seems like you're determined to bring me to an explosive orgasm tonight.

One of your hands is caressing my breast, the other is tracing my inner thigh. I can't hold on for much longer now. I can feel the big wave of pleasure approaching, and my frantic squirming under your mouth portrays that. Your tongue doesn't stop either, setting an unrelenting pace on my clit. You look up at me and our eyes meet, and I know this is it. My hand tugs on your hair as my back arches and my body trembles as a thousand explosions take place inside me. I feel like I'm floating on the stars, and I don't want to come down. You're holding me tightly throughout my climax and you capture my lips in a slow, loving kiss as soon as I come down from my high. I kiss you back with fervour, grateful for making me feel so wonderful and so alive.

Finally back to the present, we both shiver in the wintry night. I let out a content laugh as I pull back the blanket over us, my mind already coming up with more scenarios for us to satisfy each other to the core the way we did today.

Rae317
Rae317
2 Followers