A Hotwife Monologue

Story Info
A brand-new hotwife comes home to her willing husband.
3k words
3.71
25.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this story, a brand-new hotwife comes home to tell her willing husband about her first experience with extramarital sex.

It is presented as a first-person monologue, written in a natural, conversational, and somewhat stream-of-consciousness voice. "Performing" the monologue as part of a role-playing scenario should be straightforward for any couple who are so inclined. It is the author's hope that someone finds the piece useful, or at least inspirational, in this capacity.

Names and a comprehensive backstory are intentionally omitted. No particular "stage directions" are provided.


I'm home, baby. I had a great time tonight.

Yes, I brought you a gift. I know you know what it is, but you can't have it yet. First, I'm going to tell you how I got it for you. Can you smell him on me? Can you taste him?

So, you know this is what I was wearing when I left. Except I decided to take my panties off before I got in the car, while I was still in the garage. I just put them in my purse, so all I had on was my dress and heels. I texted him that I was on my way and that it would take about ten minutes to get there.

It was crazy going to another man's house wearing almost nothing. I was super nervous by the time I got there. But yeah, I was super horny too. I could totally see my nipples through the fabric, and I remember thinking, "that's so hot." I was going over there to see him, and I kept thinking about what you wanted me to do. What you begged me to do.

I kept telling myself what you said when I left. "I deserve this. I deserve what my husband can't give me, and I want it." And I did, I was nervous, but I did want it. And you wanted me to have it. It was so exciting. It felt so hot and wrong and naughty being dressed up like a slut, going to another man's house.

I parked in the driveway, and he opened the door when I walked up. I didn't have to ring the doorbell. He was waiting for me. I kissed him hello before I even went in. It was the first time I've kissed another man in a very long time. And it felt very, very good. I kept telling myself, "I have permission. My husband wants me here." He was gentle at first, but I was so horny that I started grinding against him. I felt him start to get hard, and the kissing got hotter and heavier. He used a lot of tongue, and his mouth was super wet, and tasted a little like wine. He said later that he had planned to invite me in and offer me a glass of wine, but that it was just so sexy when I started kissing him right away that he forgot all about it. So, he was kissing me grabbing my ass, and I remember thinking that you would enjoy watching us. From behind, his hands all over me, maybe just close enough to hear me moaning.

But, truth be told, that's kind of the last time I thought about you for a while, because he pulled me in the house next and said he needed to fuck me.

I tried to wiggle and tease him a little and say "need, do you reeeeeally neeeeeed to," but he had me tightly, and just said, "yes, and I'm going to do it. I'm going to fuck you and make you cum and use your body to make me cum." I had told him before that he was allowed be a little bossy, and that I like being treated like a sex toy, but I wasn't prepared for how assertive he was going to be, and it made me really, really hot. So I think I just moaned and said "yes, please."

He took my hand and put it on his cock, over his pants, and told me "you want this." Not like he was asking. And yeah, I did. He was still kissing me and I moaned "yes, I do." He told me to beg him and I did. Right away. I said "please let me have your cock. Please." I wasn't pretending or acting, either. I really really really wanted it.

Then he stopped and said "bedroom." I know I told you I'd been in his bedroom once before when I was just flirting with him, so I already knew where it was. I went ahead as he followed behind, definitely watching my butt as I went up the stairs. I liked thinking that he could probably see through the fabric because it's so sheer. When we got to the bedroom I went and stood next to his bed. I remember it was nice and warm and his bed was big, and when I turned around he grabbed me again and kissed me hard. He moved my hands to his belt and I knew he wanted me to unbuckle it and get his pants down. He didn't make it easy with the kissing, but I finally did it.

His cock pressed against my stomach when I got his pants down, and I could feel it was big. And really, really hard. He pushed me back for a second to slip my dress straps off my shoulders and slide it off, and I saw it. I remember thinking "oh, wow," and then "I want that inside me." He smiled when he saw I was totally naked and staring at his cock. I felt a little embarrassed being naked for a second, but his cock swelled even more, and I could tell he liked what he saw. He grabbed my butt with both hands and kissed me again. His cock was rubbing against my stomach, getting it all wet with his pre-cum. Then he told me to get on my knees and lick it.

Thinking back, I'm grateful he didn't say "suck," although I might have tried to. But there was no way. He told me to lick the head of his cock and stroke it with both hands. I started kissing all around the head and along the shaft, but he said "no, I told you to lick it. Lick up my pre-cum." So I started licking the tip of his cock and sliding my hands up and down the shaft.

I know I said his cock was big, baby. Like, not just long, but really thick. And maybe 9 inches? Some of my toys are bigger, but I've never seen a real cock that big. Certainly not yours. I couldn't even get my hand all the way around it.

Anyway, he kept telling me exactly what to do. He wanted me to use my tongue a lot. And he said I had to take care of all of his pre-cum. Either rub it into my breasts and nipples or lick it up and swallow it. Every bit. And there was a lot of it, too. Like, a lot, a lot. It felt like was drinking from a trickling fire hose. It was salty and thick and all I wanted was to keep licking it up. I really, really liked how it tasted and felt in my mouth and on my skin. Slippery and warm and thick. Lots of it dripped down my chest, so I rubbed it into my breasts like he said to. I wanted it all over me. In me, on me, just all over.

He made me lick up and down the whole length of his cock, especially the bottom of the head. He really liked that. Made me suck on his balls, which were shaved and smooth, of course. He said he liked seeing that his cock was bigger than my whole face. All the while it was dripping pre-cum that I had to lick up and swallow, or rub all over my breasts and nipples.

I don't know how long I did that, but he finally lifted me up and pushed me back onto his bed. He told me he was going to fuck me and I remember trying to say something like "yes, please," except my mouth was still full of his thick pre-cum and all I could do was moan "mm-hm."

Somehow, he must have remembered to stop and put a condom on, because, honestly I didn't. He had the ones I texted him to get the other day, the ones you wanted, the non-lubed kind. So it wasn't ready to go in right away. He told me to watch as he rubbed it against me. Between my pussy lips, up over my pelvis onto my belly. He told me to see how big it was and how far in it was going to go. He said "you've never had such a big cock in you, have you?" And I said "no." It was true. Not a real one, anyway. Then he said, "mine is bigger than yours husband's cock." And I thought about you, and that I was about to let another man fuck me because you wanted me to, and I told him "yes, it's so much bigger." Then he made me tell him that you wanted me to come and get fucked, so I did. I said "my husband begged me to get properly fucked by a man with a big cock," and he really liked that. Especially that I needed a "proper" fucking. He made me say it over and over, "give me a proper fucking, give me a proper fucking." It was like confessing that every other time I'd done it had been not-good-enough. He actually said "you've never been fucked for real before." I was so wet by then, the idea that he was about to fuck me like I'd never had it before was making me crazy.

And he did. It was just crazy good. I was super wet, but he did add some lube too, and when he pushed into me it felt so big, and hard, and hot. He went halfway in pretty easily and then started pumping in and out going deeper and deeper until I was taking all of it. Way deeper than you go. Yes we have some big toys, but he was so real. Not just a piece of rubber, a real body. He was warm, and I could feel his whole body pushing against mine, his balls hitting my ass each time he thrusted it in. He was pinning me down and using me like a fuck doll and, just yum.

After I-don't-know-how-long of him pounding me like that, he grabbed my neck and hair and lifted my head forward, and told me to watch him penetrate me. He leaned back and pulled my head forward and started fucking me slowly and firmly, so I could watch his whole cock slide all the way in and out.

He kept saying things like "you see how much your pussy likes a real cock," and I'd answer "my pussy loves getting fucked by your real cock." And he'd say "your husband can't fuck you like this," and I'd tell him "you're fucking me so much harder than my husband does." He made me tell him that you have a small dick and that you never last very long. And I was really, really enjoying it because, it's true, he did fuck me harder and longer than you ever have, and his cock is so much bigger than yours. And it felt so good. It felt better than sex with you does.

When we have sex, I always play with my clit to make myself cum, but he didn't let me. I tried reaching down to touch myself and he slapped my hands away and said he'd make me cum just with his cock.

He made me roll over and get on my knees, doggy style and then pushed me low on my thighs, so he could see me stick my butt out. He said he liked how that made it look. Then he took me from behind, and he felt even bigger as he was fucking me... I don't know, kind of at an angle, and... I didn't even know I had a g-spot until then, but whatever he was doing made my legs shake. He was rubbing my asshole with his thumb, just teasing it a bit, and I wanted him there too, I wanted to somehow be even more filled up with him.

I could feel him on top of me, hitting my butt with his abdomen as he pounded me, and it was just insanely good. I started to cum, and he said "that's right, you cum for me, do it right now, cum for me." And then I was suddenly having the most amazing orgasm I had ever had. I was cumming so incredibly hard, that I totally lost track of everything else. He came too, at the same time, but I didn't even... I couldn't even process it.

It took a while before I realized he was laying on me, kinda collapsed, but super tense and covering me like a hot, heavy blanket. Then he finally relaxed and pushed himself up and rolled off of me. His cock slid out of me, and I suddenly felt so hollow. My pussy had been all stretched out, and it was empty now. I missed having him inside me. Like, immediately, I wanted him to put it back. I wanted to take that nice big cock again, and then I saw him reach to pull the condom off, so I told him to wait. I was still full of crazy good endorphins, but I remembered to take it off of him the way you taught me, sliding it off carefully while he was still mostly hard, keeping all of his cum in the tip, and squeezing it so that no air got in. I tied the end and slid the cum filled part back inside my pussy to keep it warm.

He asked what that was about, and I said I was taking it home to you. He asked why, and I told him you were going to eat it. That making you eat his cum was how I was going to give myself back to you. I think he was a little disappointed at that, so I gave him the little speech I had already thought up.

"I deserve amazing hot sex. I work hard, and I should get to play hard too. So I deserve better sex than my husband can give me. He knows it, and my being with you was his idea. He gets off knowing that I'm hot enough and horny enough to actually come and get what I want... what I deserve, from another man. From you. And this," I said, pointing at the condom I had put inside me, "is what he needs. Don't ask why, but it's what I need to give to him. Sex with you was amazing, and I want it to be again... and then again, and again, and again... but he's still my husband. He belongs to me and I belong to him. But don't worry," I told him, "I'm positive you can borrow me again soon."

And, I do really want that. I already definitely want to see him again. He wouldn't kiss me at the end, though because I'd been licking his dick so much, and I could tell he was judging you for wanting me to bring his cum home for you. He didn't say anything, but I think he thinks... mmm...

Anyway, he seemed kinda done, so I got my panties from my purse to keep the cum-condom inside me, and I put my dress back on. And that's it. I came right home.

I was pretty nervous on the drive back that you weren't going to be okay with it after all, but then you kissed me so passionately when I came in. And I knew you could tell I smelled like sex, so I had really done it. I could feel how excited you were. You had to have been able to taste all the pre-cum I licked up and rubbed on myself. I knew you'd like tasing another man on me.

You know you're a cuckold now. And I'm a hotwife for real. I fucked another man, baby. I got fucked really, really well because I deserve it, and you wanted me to have it. Your wife has another man as her lover, and you love it. You're grateful I cheated on you. No, not cheated. You begged me to do it and you're grateful that I did. You're happy I want to see him again and that I want to keep having an affair with him.

But right now I want you to make me yours again. I need you to eat my lover's cum. I know you want it, and I want you to have it. To savor it. Think about how much fun I had cuckolding you when you taste for the first time. Think about how hot it is that your wife fucked another man as you eat his cum. Think about how much I like that you're eating it. I do. I love that you're such a cum slut. I want you to consume him. It'll be how you accept his having fucked me and make it okay that I deserved it, and that it's what you wanted for me. You'll eat his cum, and you'll enjoy it, and it'll be like your cleaning up my having done something so slutty for you. I want to be yours again, baby.

You need to be inside me though.

See how easily you went in? Do feel how stretched out and loose I am now? Fucking my new lover was amazing, and you're not enough to fill me up anymore. I can barely feel your dick. Now take his cum in your mouth. You like it, don't you? That I fucked him to get this for you. You like the way his cum tastes, and eating it makes it all okay that I fucked him. I deserve what you can't give me, and it's okay that I liked fucking him. It's what you wanted, but I'm yours again now. I'm yours.