A Hotwife Story

Story Info
A story of swinging and threesomes of newly married couple.
9.3k words
4.49
35.5k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a 32-year-old guy who lives in Germany. My wife Kate is 28-years old, and we have been together for five years now. Let me tell you a little bit about us before we get into the story.

My name is Alex, I'm 5'9", with brown hair, an average body and a high sex drive. But I have recently started going to the gym and you can see the improvements as the six-packs begin to shape. Kate is 5'6", a brunette with a hot body. Her boobs are 34D-cup with large nipples and have very little sag, which makes them look almost too good to be true. She has practically no fat on her body and her figure is 34-24-36 with round, bubbly and just the perfect sized ass.

Both of us have been kind of exhibitionists since as far as I can remember. I don't mind showing my body to strangers any chance I get, and same is the case with Kate. The clothes she usually wears are quite skimpy and accentuate her assets. Most of her wardrobe consists of small, skin-tight skirts and tube/halter tops that are either transparent in nature or have plunging neck lines which means a huge cleavage on display every time for anyone who is lucky to lay their eyes on her.

Besides being extremely hot, she is cute as hell, and I love her very much. This is one of those relationships in which you know from the start, that the ride along will be full of adventure, as both partners are broadminded and trust each other.

The first chapter of this story is about our day at the shopping store and beach, which turned out to be pretty interesting and was the beginning of a new phase in our life. Before this we never had a threesome or sex with anyone outside the marriage and all the cheating was limited to sexual fantasies during our sexual couplings. Here I would specially like to mention that we never explicitly desired to have sex with other people, but it was a kind of understanding between us, that if there was situation like that, we would most likely go through it. Here is how it all started...

It was a hot Saturday in mid-July. The temperatures were approaching 35 degrees Celsius during the day. We had already planned beforehand to go to a lake and swim to cool ourselves, trying to fight mother nature.

I got up early in the morning with my raging hard on bumping into Kate's ass as usual. She was wearing only G-string panties, as we had some good time last night and she didn't bother to wear pajamas. Kate and I have a silent agreement that wearing bra in the night is too much and she always sleeps topless.

I was wearing boxer shorts and the head of my hard cock was protruding from the gap in its buttons and disappeared into the crack of her ass. Naturally, I slid my boxers off and started rubbing my cock up and down her ass. She squirmed a little and then pushed her ass back as I grabbed her boobs and started pulling on her nipples.

Kate suddenly woke up and took a few moments to register her ass moving up and down my shaft. She grabbed my cock, turned around, looked at me and then at my hard cock leaking pre-cum on her hand. "Easy champ," she cooed and wrapped her tongue around the head. All the pre-cum disappeared in her mouth as she swallowed it like a morning protein shake.

"Hmm sweet," she moaned and then lowered the head and took all the length in the mouth till her throat started protesting. She closed her eyes and pushed it even further. My cock grew even bigger and when she started to move her expert lips up and down the full length, I knew it wouldn't take long for me to cum.

Then suddenly she let go, kissed the head and said, "Not now, it's already late; we have to go." I sighed but was happy at the prospect of the day ahead. Afterwards she got up and cleaned off some of the wetness, which had now started going down her thighs, but kept wearing the same G-string panties. We got dressed, packed necessary stuff and were ready to leave, when it turned out that Kate didn't have a clean bikini and we would have to buy one first. So, we headed out with the shopping mall as first destination.

It was already getting hot outside, so I had shorts with t-shirt on. Kate was wearing a short skirt with a semi-transparent light green shirt and a white bra. It was one of her shortest skirts which started under her belly button and stopped at her upper thighs, barely covering her pussy lips and a few inches below it. I was sure if she would bend, her ass cheeks would come into view.

The shirt was very light in color and got really transparent in the sun, showing every detail of her sexy lace bra. She also had the top three buttons undone from which a huge cleavage was visible. The bra was also push-up kind as it threatened to spill her breasts out. I kept looking at her cleavage after every few moments, trying to get a sneak peek at her nipples and got really excited.

Both of us had sunglasses on and enjoyed the weather. All the men and women that we passed on our way to mall, ogled at her cleavage and checked her ass in that tiny and fitting skirt afterwards. I could tell that she was also getting excited from all this attention, as she had started perspiring; I could see the beads of sweat in the valley between her boobs. She rubbed her legs together subconsciously from time to time and kept saying it's too hot.

We reached the mall and headed for the bikini section. It was almost empty, with just one salesgirl sitting idle. She was a redhead, slim, about the same age as Kate, and was wearing the staff uniform with a tight blouse and short skirt. I looked at Kate and noticed she had one more shirt button undone which meant that now her bra was constantly in view and half of her boobs were there for anyone to look at. The bra cup stopped right where the nipples were, so her aureoles were also showing, and her nipples were coming in and out of view.

Her skirt was in no better condition, as it had bunched up a little more at the edge of her hips threatening to expose her pussy. "How may I help you?" We heard a female voice. I turned around and saw it was the same salesgirl. She was looking at Kate, her cleavage, probably seeing her nipples...

"We came here to buy a bikini for my wife..."

She thought for a moment and eyed Kate from top to bottom with an amused look in her eyes and then told us to follow her. We came to the back section where there were a lot of bikinis and other lingerie. She told us to wait right in front of changing room and went to get bikinis.

After some time, she came back holding two pairs -- a black and a white one. Kate told her that she already had a black one at home and she wanted to try white one before buying, to be sure of the size. The girl kept staring at Kate's obscene cleavage with a scandalous look in her eyes and unconsciously bit her lower lip.

Kate told her she was very pretty while smiling and asked her name to break the tension a little bit. "You can call me Liz," she replied, blushing to a deep red color giving an embarrassed smile.

I could tell that Liz was being turned on by Kate's dress and the state of her erect nipples. Maybe she was a lesbian or better yet, bi-sexual....

"Could you please help me with the fitting as Alex is hopeless with this kind of thing?" Kate asked in a sultry voice and started moving towards the changing room with the white pair.

Liz looked around and thought for a bit, as though making a decision and then followed Kate with a dazed look in her eyes.

She positioned Kate in front of the mirror and stood behind her. They didn't close the curtain, so I had the full back view and most of the front view because of the large mirror in front of them.

Liz placed the bikini to the side, brought her hands to the front of Kate and started unbuttoning her shirt. I could see her hands pressing into Kate's boobs. She took off the shirt and then looked at her lace bra 'covered' boobs in the mirror. One of her nipples was in full view. It was erect and rising up and down with her breathing. Liz stared at the nipple and licked her lips as she struggled to open the remaining buttons.

Kate was looking straight into my eyes through the mirror and there was a look of pure lust on her face. I could tell that she was getting really aroused with Liz's thin fingers brushing against her nipples.

With the shirt fully undone, Liz wasted no time and unhooked the bra as the milky white tits spilled into full view. Both of her nipples were hard and looked extremely inviting. Liz took the bikini top and brought it to the front.

As Kate's chest heaved from being excited, Liz made sure that that her hand touched the erect nipples a few times and she actually caressed one of her boobs while putting on the bikini. Kate rubbed her inner thighs again, which was a clear sign that she was getting aroused more and more.

After putting the top on, Liz went down so her face was level with Kate's ass. She took the edges of her sinfully small skirt, pulled it down in one go and took it off. Kate's ass now came into view. The G-string panties hid nothing as the string was buried deep in the crack of her ass.

I was extremely turned on by that time with my hard cock making a visible dent in the thin material of the shorts. The whole scene seemed like a lesbian porn scene to me, except that it wasn't, and I had the exclusive front row seat.

Liz made Kate turn so that both of them were facing each other and let out an audible moan. Her face was extremely close to Kate's pussy as she took a deep breath and inhaled her smell. The tiny patch covering the pussy lips was really wet and the moisture was leaking down to her inner thighs as I could see them glistening in the bright changing room lights.

Liz stopped moving, her face flushed, and she looked as though she wanted nothing more than to bury her face in that wet pussy. Looking straight into Kate's eyes, she brought her hands to the strings and pulled them down.

My wife's smooth shaved pussy came into the view as she put her hand on Liz's head and gently pushed her face into her wet steaming cunt. Liz showed no resistance as she buried her tongue into the dripping pussy as though trying to drink all her juices while moaning at the same time.

I started rubbing my extremely hard cock through the shorts as it demanded immediate attention. Although I had fantasized Kate with other men and women before, I never thought the real experience would be so erotic.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity, Liz pulled her face away, turned back, and looked at my hard cock. She took the forgotten bikini bottoms and pulled them up in one swift motion and guided Kate outside the changing room towards me.

"What do you think?" she asked me with a knowing smile.

I looked at the bikini closely. It was off-white in color with a black lining and seemed to be made of strange thin material. The top had two small cups which started from the base and ended up in the middle of breasts. The cups on the boobs covered the bottom half and her nipples decently, although you could still see the top half of the areola and massive cleavage.

The bottom was made from same material as the top and resembled her G-string panties in shape and size. It had a triangle-shaped cloth in the front, which barely covered her pussy lips and rest was all strings.

"Turn around please," the girl said in a heavy voice as she put her hands on her ass and made her turn as though she needed help. I could tell that she was really excited too and must be dripping wet by now. Her erect nipples were making a visible outline thorough her tight uniform, and she kept scratching her crotch area from time to time.

Kate turned around and gave us a good view of her ass cheeks. The whole ass was shamelessly on display and the string was buried deep inside the ass crack just like her panties. Seeing her ass on blatant display with the string panties made her moan as she turned back and grabbed Liz's face, kissing her hard.

Liz reacted with the same intensity and pushed her tongue into Kate's mouth while rubbing her pussy over the thin fabric of her new panties. Kate started moaning and unbuttoned the top two buttons of Liz's uniform as her modest bra came into view.

With one swift hand motion from Kate, Liz's perky tits came into view. She had extremely inviting small light pink nipples which were standing erect, as though waiting to be sucked.

The whole situation was getting incredibly stimulating, and I had a raging hard-on by now, which demanded desperate attention. So, I sat down on the sofa right there and took out my thick hard cock. It was fully erect and throbbing with pre-cum leaking from the head.

Liz took a hungry glance at the erect cock through the mirror and whispered something to Kate. Kate changed her position a little bit and sat on the display stand. Liz threw the bikinis on the floor making room for Kate to sit and bent her upper torso down, burying her face once more in Kate's wet pussy.

Since Liz was still standing, her ass jutted upwards towards me, and I could see the pink lace panties with wetness in the crotch area. Kate motioned me to come closer and it was all the encouragement I needed.

With my hard, throbbing cock in the hand, I pulled Liz's skirt up and moved her panties to the side revealing smooth tight pink pussy lips. I placed the head of my throbbing cock on her pussy lips, which sent shivers through her body.

Kate must have felt the tremors because she moaned loudly and whispered, "Put your big hard cock in the slut's cunt."

I was about to thrust my cock, already wet from Liz's pussy juices, when suddenly the bell rang, which meant new customers entered the shop. Kate yelped, springing from the table stand which pushed Liz back towards me.

My hard cock slid halfway into her young and wet pussy before both of us could realize what was happening. Both of us froze in time as we could hear the customers talking in the store but also didn't want to let go of this incredibly hot moment.

Meanwhile Kate had gotten dressed up and shook us out of the trance saying, "Not now."

I hurriedly put my hard cock back into my shorts with much difficulty. Liz stood up and wiped her face with her hand, straightened her clothes as fast as she could, and almost ran back to the counter.

There were two other women in the store now looking at the conservative bathing suits. We followed Liz as she nervously completed the transaction for us and said thank you with a weak smile. We took the bikini and left after saying goodbye, feeling hornier than ever.

After leaving the mall we went straight to the car and drove to the beach. The ride was relatively uneventful as both of us were deeply engrossed in our thoughts as to what had happened in the mall.

I had always known that Kate wore revealing clothes to get more attention and appreciation from the opposite sex and perhaps got a thrill out of it too. But this experience in the mall with Liz had left me speechless. It was one of my wildest fantasies come true and by the looks of it she liked it too.

After reaching our destination, we parked the car and walked towards the beach. The whole place was crowded with people, laughing and chatting with each other, with some of them already in their swim wear since it was too hot.

We got in the ticket line, which was not so long, given the number of cars and people headed there. After paying we went straight for the bathrooms to get changed.

I changed into my tight black swimming trunks with bright blue stripes on them and waited for Kate while checking myself in the mirror. The boxer shorts fitted me quite snugly and my soft cock made a noticeable bump in the crotch area.

These were my favorite swimming trunks because of the shape and fitting of the material around the crotch. Once wet, the thin material hugged my skin, leaving very little to the imagination. Plus, the shape of the crotch area meant a huge bulge was always on display no matter the state of my cock.

"Someone is obsessed with themselves," came Kate's voice before she grabbed my ass from behind and playfully pinched my shorts in the front.

She was smiling and looked excited to be finally able to go into the lake and swim. I checked her out and couldn't help but feel proud of my wife.

She was looking extremely beautiful and hot in that new white bikini. The bikini top was covering the bottom half of her tits and there was a generous amount of cleavage on display. I could see both her aureoles going in and out of view, but the nipples were still hidden, although at the edge.

Her bikini bottoms were the thing drawing all the attention from the onlookers. The small triangular patch was covering her pussy lips well, but that was all. The rest of the pubic region around the slit was exposed and so was her ass. The string which was in the back was actually hidden inside the ass crack and whole of perfect hot ass was there on display...

Everyone who passed us looked at her half-exposed boobs and then towards her crotch area. This made me really excited as I felt blood rushing to my rapidly hardening cock, and I was sure that she was also getting excited from all this attention.

Since she was walking a little ahead of me, I had an unobstructed view of her outrageous ass cheeks. This didn't help my situation very much as my rapidly growing erection got even harder. Now it was making a visible tent in my swimming shorts which Kate noticed almost immediately. She stopped, pulled me towards her and gave me a long French kiss, while rubbing her bikini clad pussy on my hard dick.

"Easy champ, we just came here," she moaned in my ear and started running towards the beach laughing. I forgot about my erection and ran after her.

The beach was full of people in bikinis and swimming trunks. We dropped our stuff in the shade, which we found with a little difficulty due to the crowds of people everywhere.

Behind us, was one couple who looked in their mid-30's, with both the girl and guy having gym bodies. In front of us were three towels and mats but they were empty at the moment, since their owners were probably swimming in the lake.

On the right there was a small wall, which separated this section of the beach from nudist part, and on our left, there was another slightly older couple, eyeing us interestedly. After leaving our stuff there, we ran towards the water and dived in. The cold water made Kate scream, but it felt good in the hot sun, and we swam and played in the water.

After some time, we decided to go out and lay down on the beach. As we came out of the water, I looked at Kate's top and almost came in my pants. The wet material of the bikini top was now totally transparent, and it was sticking to her boobs like second skin revealing whole bare tits and puffed-up nipples. Cold water had made the nipples hard, and they looked huge, demanding attention.

I couldn't see the bikini bottom from my point of view, but had an idea what it might be showing given the state of her top. I didn't have to think for long as both guys and girls, whom we passed on our way back, stared at the state of her bikini. One girl actually nudged her friend to look at her with a hungry expression on her face.

All this attention made Kate a little conscious and she gave her bikini a glance while stopping a little. I also looked at her bottoms and wasn't surprised. The triangular patch in between had gone completely transparent just like her top. It was sticking to her pussy and left nothing to the imagination. Kate saw her nipples and pussy on display through the wet bikini, but then acted as if she didn't care and continued towards our towels.

We lied down with our backs towards the sun, looked at each other and smiled. Her face was a little flushed and she kept rubbing her pussy time to time, though the wet bikini bottoms.

The warm air felt good on the skin, and I gradually dozed off to colorful dreams. After some time, I woke up and felt the sun burning on my skin. Kate was now lying straight on her back with a hat on her face. Her bikini top had gotten dry, and it wasn't transparent anymore. But one of the cups had shifted to the side and one of her nipples was constantly showing.