A Hotwife Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around and the couple behind us was sitting now and looking in our general direction probably checking out Kate's exposed nipple...

The three towels ahead of us were now filled with young guys in their late teens or early 20's. All three of them had glasses on and lying on their stomachs facing us. I couldn't tell if they were sleeping or awake.

I immediately thought of Kate's bikini bottom and looked at it. She had separated her legs in her sleep, probably due to heat, and now they were wide open. The G-string bikini was bunched up in the middle of her pussy lips and still looked wet. Her pussy lips were completely visible and looked quite puffy.

I knew what kind of view these young lads might be having and felt a little jealous, although it also excited me at the same time. The view she was providing was quite enticing and made me even hornier. After some time, she squirmed and got up a little, checking out the state of her top and bikini bottoms and the guys lying in front of us.

To my surprise she left the top as it is with one nipple in full view and rubbed her pussy again with her legs still open as though trying to rearrange the patch 'covering' the lips. Obviously, this didn't help much as I grew even hornier, and I suspected that beach water wasn't the only reason why her crotch was still wet and transparent.

My suspicions were soon confirmed as she whispered in my ear, "I know about the state of my dress and it's making me feel fucking horny. Let's get up and go drink something before I take out your cock right here and put it in my mouth!"

This aroused me even more, as we got up and made our way towards the café. Kate adjusted her bikini on the way and now it looked in much better shape with at least no nipple in view.

Waiting in the line, I surveyed the area and saw the nudist beach sign, leading to a way on the other side of the wall. Kate was also looking in that direction and then she looked at me with a meaningful stare. "Let's go," she eyed me, and I nodded without giving it a second thought.

We had gone to the nudist area once before on one of our visits. But that was our first time and Kate didn't feel quite comfortable going fully nude, so she kept wearing the bikini bottoms although I could tell that she was getting really comfortable with all the nudity.

We took the drinks, went back to grab towels and other stuff and then walked towards the nude beach.

As soon as we entered the nudist area, our eyes were greeted with naked bodies all around. People were lying around, walking, chatting as though it was a normal Saturday afternoon hangout with your partners or friends. This area was also crowded, but not as much as the other beach.

We started searching for a good spot as we walked through the beach. A middle-aged man with tattoos all over his body was coming from the front, going the opposite way. Kate nudged me a little and nodded towards his dick. It was quite thick and hanging softly over his balls and tattooed all the way. We looked at each other, amazed by the inked dick and kept showing different cocks and tits to each other.

After a while, we found a place with smooth grass and beautiful view in front of us. It was relatively secluded with a lot less people. We dropped our stuff and took the clothes off with ease. This time there was no question of whether to keep anything on or take off all. I guess our state of horniness had a part to play with this decision.

A young couple was sitting on our right, a few meters away, who looked and sounded German. The rest of the people were a little further away. We sat down and Kate handed me the sun cream. I squirted a generous amount on her back and started rubbing it all over with ease, as there was no bikini top.

After doing her back, I made her lie down on her stomach and started massaging her legs, slowly moving to her thighs and ass. The thought that I was massaging my totally nude wife in public was making me really excited. I had developed a boner again and it was getting harder every second.

I looked over at the couple sitting near to us and the saw the girl looking at us. She had extremely big tits which were hanging low due to their weight. The guy was lying down with his eyes closed but the girl was sitting, facing us. Her eyes were moving rapidly from my hardening dick to Kate's ass. I got up just to give the girl full view, sat on Kate's thighs and started massaging sun cream on her ass.

My bold move of sitting on her legs in public, surprised Kate a little but she didn't say anything as I knew that was horny and liked my hands on her body.

After applying a large amount of sun cream on both her ass cheeks, I started rubbing and massaging in long slow motions. The German girl licked her lips, looking at us unabashedly as her nipples grew harder.

With every stroke, my fingers got closer and closer to Kate's asshole and pussy. I could tell that she liked it too, as her breathing got heavier. My cock was fully erect now and leaking pre-cum by now on her upper thighs, perhaps due to all the teasing since morning.

I positioned it a bit down and placed it between her ass cheeks from where it moved to the entrance of her pussy lips and stayed there. With the oily hands, I was exclusively massaging the crack of her ass with my thumb circling and rubbing the small tight asshole. I moved a little forward to pull her cheeks apart and concentrate on her asshole, but that move made my mushroom head slip inside her pussy a little. She shuddered at the impact and pushed her hips back as if she wanted it all.

We looked around in panic to see if someone was watching and actually got shocked by the view. The girl had taken the guy's cock in her mouth, and she was slowly giving him blowjob while watching us at the same time. The guy was still lying down with his eyes closed, probably enjoying the feeling of her lips around his hard cock.

I was getting really horny by all this public exposure and sex, and I pushed my hard cock inside her wet pussy while playing with her asshole. One of my fingers was now inside her tight hole and I was slowly fucking her ass with it while my hard cock slowly fucked her steaming pussy.

She was making constant moaning sounds now and I knew she wanted to get fucked hard and cum real bad. I started fucking both her pussy and ass, deeper and faster as she started moving her hips matching my motions of my hand and cock.

Feeling my orgasm building, I knew that she was close too due to all the erotic experiences since morning and not being able to cum. At the same time, we heard a loud moan and looked at the couple near us.

The girl was now pumping the dick with her hand while she had the head in her mouth as she watched us fucking. The guy's thick and hard cock was all wet with her saliva and looked ready to explode. She kept on her assault until his big balls contracted and started jerking, signaling the approaching signs of orgasm. She deep throated his cock in one final motion, taking all the semen in her mouth and then swallowed it, without wasting even a single drop. By this time, I could feel my orgasm approaching and Kate's body was also making jerking movements, which meant she was going to cum soon.

Then all of a sudden, a whole family of ten or twelve people came out from behind the trees and started walking in our direction. I stopped fucking her with much difficulty as the only thing I wanted right now was to cum inside her warm wet pussy. But we had to stop since the family was coming closer and closer and there was a chance that they might see us.

Kate sighed loudly when I took my hard cock out from her pussy, clearly frustrated over being so close but not being able to cum. We stood up and went to the water to take a dip. After cooling a little in the water, we came back and lay on the towels again. By this time the sun was the raining fire, and we got dry pretty quickly even though we were sitting in the shade.

The couple close to us had left and there wasn't much activity going on, until I heard the footsteps approaching.

I looked around and saw two black guys, holding mats and towels and coming towards us. Both of the guys were muscular and ripped with perfect six-packs, as though chiseled out by sharp tools. They were wearing some strange design underwear which was weird since it was a nude beach. The guys stopped right in front of us and started talking in thick accent.

"Hi, we are the masseurs on the beach and currently running a campaign to build our portfolio. Would you like a free massage?"

I thought about it for a sec and said, "No, thanks," as I was not keen on having a massage by semi-naked guys at a nude beach. Kate had woken up during this commotion and was now checking the guys out through her glasses, focusing specially on their underwear.

I looked over myself and couldn't blame her for staring. The underwear was made of one small, white piece of clothing, holding the dick inside, like a pouch. But it was also open from the top. So essentially, they were half wrapped inside a small white cloth, and you could actually see their dark black heads poking in and out of view.

The rest of the underwear consisted of a single string around the lower waist area for the purpose of support. I couldn't help but notice that both of them were especially thick and long. Even though they were soft, I could make out a good six to seven inches length, with a girth so wide that you could not wrap your hand around it fully.

Kate was also getting the same view, and behind the safety of the shades, she seemed to be mesmerized by the obscene display.

"Could you please give more details about the massage?" she asked, seeming genuinely interested.

One of the guys placed his stuff on the ground and took out a couple of pamphlets. After handing me one, he approached Kate, sat down beside her and started explaining their new and innovative techniques.

But doing so resulted in his fat cock being pushed completely out of the pouch as it rested across his legs in complete view of us. Through my angle of view, I could see Kate's eyes fixed on his massive manhood as she kept nodding her head and pretended to listen.

She asked them a few more questions related to massage, all the while shamelessly staring at the chocolate-colored monster.

The guys told her that there was a more secluded area at the beach where they plan to do the massage and she could have privacy from prying eyes.

"What do you think honey, it's a free massage after all," she said to me without moving her eyes from his crotch area.

"I am not in the mood," I replied, without thinking again.

"Ok then, it seems like only I am going to have a massage," she said slyly, and started getting up.

I was surprised by Kate's slutty behavior, but most of all shocked at my own rapidly growing erection. The guys helped her to get up and told her she didn't need anything else, as they had all the necessary stuff.

"See you in a bit honey," Kate winked at me, as I watched my fully naked, horny wife leave with two tall and muscular black guys. Though the first thing I felt was jealousy, but it was immediately followed by the feeling of arousal at the prospect of my horny wife with these two hunks with huge cocks, rubbing their hands all over her body and probably some of the places they shouldn't.

After they left, I couldn't focus on anything and kept thinking about how the two pairs of hands would be roaming all over my wife's oily and slick body. Just imagining the guys pouring oil on her ass and tits made my dick fully hard and I had to lie down on my stomach trying to hide my erection.

Another twenty minutes passed, and I gradually dozed off, imagining Kate giving a blowjob to one guy and jerking off the other one...

After some time, I woke up, really anxious and then remembered Kate leaving with the guys.

I looked at my watch and saw it had been almost an hour and evening was approaching. And then I saw her walking back towards me and sat up.

She was alone, still completely nude and looked a bit disheveled. After giving me a quick kiss, she sat down, reaching for the water bottle at the same time. After drinking half the bottle, she finally lay down, putting her head in my lap.

Her whole body, except the hair, was slick with oil, giving her an extremely hot and glossy look. Her nipples were standing up, all oiled and shining in the weak sunlight, and even her pussy lips were looking puffy, with a layer of oil or her own juices over them.

I got extremely aroused by this image in front of me and my dick started getting hard again. She noticed immediately and adjusted her head so that her mouth was now resting against the length, as though cuddling it.

"Well, how was it?" I asked casually as I knew I had to play it cool, because of not knowing what had happened and how she might be feeling.

"Oh, it was wonderful baby. Those guys were really nice and spent a lot of time on me," she told me with a small smile.

"How nice of them! Hope it helped," I said casually again, not showing my eagerness by trying to get more information.

"Yeah, isn't it? We took a shower first, as it was their requirement that the body must be really clean."

"We?" I interjected, cutting her off mid-sentence.

"Yeah, they also had to take a shower, and since the shower place in the nudist part is common for men and women, we decided not to waste time and took a shower together. You don't mind that, do you?"

I had seen the shower area on my previous visit and was quite surprised to see men and women taking showers together. It was a small area with just four shower places, side by side, with a wall around it.

"No, of course not, go on..." I said hurriedly, feeling extremely aroused.

"Well, since they were being so professional, I decided to be a good customer and cleaned myself good. Specially after the experiences from the morning and mid-day, I was really concerned about my pussy getting infected. So, I washed it thoroughly. I think that they were looking at me while I cleaned it, but since they were about to give me a massage, I was like, 'There's nothing they won't see or haven't seen here before...' You don't think it was too much, do you?" she said in sultry voice.

My cock was throbbing just listening to her explanation and her warm breath was not helping either. She knew I that I got turned on by her exposing her body to strangers and she was taking advantage of the situation. I decided to play along since now I wanted to hear the full experience and said with a smile

"Oh no, it's quite normal for guys to stare, especially here at the nude beach."

"Well yeah, I thought so too, and that's why I went along with it. Anyways, after taking a shower, we went to a secluded area, surrounded by trees mostly. There was a stone platform right in the middle, just like a massage table. The guys put the soft mat on the platform and told me to lie down."

"I climbed the platform with little help from them and lay down on my belly. As I was already nude, therefore I told them that there is no need for the towel, as it will just get in the way. Hope you don't mind?" my wife said, while licking my throbbing cock with her tongue.

"Oh no, of course not," I replied hurriedly, since I wanted to hear more. "So, what happened next?"

"Well darling, they started by pouring lots of oil on my body which spread to almost all the areas."

She stopped the story, took my whole cock in her mouth and sucked on it for a few minutes before taking it in her hand again and started pumping...

"One guy took the top position towards my head and the other started working straight on my hips. He explained that this is a new type of massage, very popular with housewives and married women since they are not as shy as unmarried girls. They said I could give them a feedback afterwards if I liked it or not."

"The guy towards the top, who was playing with my shoulders, took the oil bottle and poured it on his chest and abs. The oil slid down to his underwear and made it all wet and transparent. Since my face was just a few inches from his torso, I could see everything in great detail and I finally I got the point of why they were wearing such underwear. The wet and oily cloth stuck to his big dick like a second skin and left nothing to the imagination. And darling, his dick was so big that I couldn't take my eyes off it as it kept jiggling while he massaged my bare back and shoulders."

"I am not going to lie to you," Kate continued. "At this point I wanted to grab his huge oily cock and feel it in my hand, mouth and inside my body. Oh honey, I was so turned on by their big hands touching me everywhere, that I didn't even care how big the cocks were and if my wet pussy would be able to handle them."

By this time, I could feel my rapidly approaching orgasm and the familiar sensations of ecstasy gripped my body.

"Did you grab his big hard cock?" I managed to ask while breathing heavily.

"Oh no, but something better happened," Kate whispered as she could also feel my balls tightening... "To reach my lower back, the top guy moved his body closer to me and suddenly his huge shiny black dick was resting on my lips. All I could think was how hard and big it was with big pulsating veins. The mushroom head was almost the size of a tennis ball, and I was worried if I could fit it in my mouth."

At this point I couldn't contain my orgasm and started cumming without warning all over her hand. This was most explosive orgasm I had in a while and my cum landed on her face and tits while the rest of it covered her hand.

Kate looked at me with the sluttiest expression and kept jerking me off. "I knew you would love it honey and since I was so horny, all I wanted was to take his massive shaft in my mouth. But then I realized that I had totally forgotten about the second guy."

Kate was clearly very horny still, as she took my cum-covered cock and sucked it clean. I couldn't believe that it was still hard even after I had shot my spunk and jerked upwards as more blood rushed to keep it hard.

Kate continued jerking with her hand and continued.

"His hands were going all over my ass touching my wet pussy and occasionally rubbed my asshole while opening my ass cheeks as much as possible. My body had responded itself by opening my legs on both sides so that he could have better access. I could feel my pussy yearning for his steel thickness and keeping myself still was all I could do so that he has ease of access."

"After making sure that my back was fully massaged and I was fully aroused, they grabbed me gently and rolled me over on my back, telling me that next part was the best part of the massage. The top guy immediately put oil on my tits and started massaging them, while focusing on my rock-hard nipples. He was even closer now and his huge throbbing cock was sitting on my face, massaging it at the same time. I could smell his massive cum-filled balls and taste the steel shaft on my open lips and tongue."

Listening to this in vivid detail had kept me hard even after shooting my load and I could feel my balls working hard towards next orgasm.

"What about the second guy babe, did you let him finger your pussy and asshole?" I asked her with a heavy voice.

She started stroking me again with one hand and with the other hand she rubbed her pussy and continued, "The second guy also poured oil on his abs and specially his dick. It was not the longest but the girth was almost the double of average. He had removed the underwear and was completely naked and fully hard."

"I couldn't imagine my pussy being able to handle such a thick cock, and just thinking about it made my pussy lips twitch, as I could feel my orgasm building. He climbed on top of the platform and put his hands on my sides and his legs between my open legs with ease. His oily body started rubbing against my body as his rapidly hardening cock massaged my pussy and ass. He positioned his cock at the entrance to my spread open pussy and started humping me while giving me the special body to body massage. As soon as the uncovered head of his cock touched my pussy, my body started convulsing and I started cumming. With both my nipples being mauled, by face covered with a giant dick and another monster dick teasing my pussy I kept cumming until I almost fainted"