A Hotwife Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soon, I came back to my senses, both the guys were now packing their stuff and getting ready to leave. I thanked them with a weak voice, but with much gratitude and told them this was the best massage I ever had. I also asked for their contact number for future massage sessions if ever needed since I enjoyed it so much."

After Kate had finished her story, I grabbed her face and attacked her mouth with my tongue as she fought back with her tongue and kept jerking me. "Wish I was there to see this all and possibly more," I whispered in her ear, while rubbing her pussy, still oily from the massage she got earlier.

Kate's moans and overflowing pussy juices suggested that she was still extremely horny and needed to be fucked properly.

Suddenly, she got up and looked around as if she had a new idea. There were not many people around us anymore and the young couple had also left. One white guy, who seemed to be in his 40's was lying down a few meters away, just in front of us and looking in our direction.

He looked fit and tanned with a muscular body and smiled at Kate when she looked at him. Kate gave a small laugh in return and nodded reassuringly as if saying it is ok to look and we don't mind at all.

The guy had been probably watching us for a while now and probably just needed a little nudge as he got up, picked up his towel and put it right next to us saying in a very gentlemanly way, "Hi, My name is Mark, I hope you don't mind if I join you?"

My dick throbbed at this sight, and I couldn't believe what was transpiring. I couldn't help but appreciate his muscular athletic body and semi hardened veiny cock.

Kate was sort of mesmerized by this situation but decided to keep playing. I guess taking a long look at the strangers semi hard cock helped her in this decision too.

I panicked a little bit in the start since this was completely new for us but noticing the desire on Kate's face made me extremely horny and the blood started rushing to my throbbing dick again.

At that point I understood what my body was trying to tell me all along, I wanted this guy to pleasure Kate in any way she desired. There was no jealousy anymore, no envy, just pure lust and longing for some hung stranger to fuck and pleasure my wife while I am watching.

"Of course not, feel free to hang with us and enjoy." I smiled at Mark and pulled Kate towards me in a way that her back was towards him. I looked around one last time to see if people were around us, but it was almost empty, with very few people quite far away from us since it was getting late.

Satisfied and relaxed, I put on my sunglasses to enjoy the last rays of sunset on the water and trees and lied down facing Kate and the stranger. Seeing me relaxed also made Kate confident as she got on all fours and pushed her head down on my hard dick with her ass sticking out upwards and towards the stranger.

Mark was half sitting and half lying down now, right next to Kate's ass and touched his big dick which was more than 8 inches now but still not fully hard. From his point of view, he could see every small detail on her asshole and dripping pussy.

I could tell that Kate was extremely turned on, as her pussy juices were dripping on her thighs now and I could see them sparkling in the last light of the sun. Suddenly her whole body jerked and tensed, and she almost bit my cock as the stranger put his hand on her pussy and started rubbing the wet lips.

Kate started moaning, as she couldn't control the feelings of lust and pure desire. Mark put the finger in his mouth and sucked Kate's juices while his other hand was on her pussy with two fingers inside slowly fucking her wet and married pussy. At that point, she started squirming and rocking her hips back and forth on his long thick fingers.

I could tell that Kate was excited beyond imagination, since she was mauling my cock with her mouth and taking it deep in her mouth as I was getting very close to an explosive orgasm.

Suddenly she stopped the blowjob and got up a little bit with my dick still in her hand. I looked at her and saw that she had a dazed expression in her eyes, almost animalistic, as she turned to the guy and put her face directly on this thick bronze and veiny cock. With one hand still holding my cock, she grabbed the base of his thick veiny shaft and took it straight in her mouth. Like an expert she licked the whole length of his steel shaft and the huge balls beneath.

I couldn't believe how lucky I was seeing my sweet hotwife, ravaging a huge monstrous cock on a public beach. The guy was breathing more heavily now and there was a constant stream of precum from the top of the mushroom head.

Kate tried to keep up with licking and cleaning the precum while also sucking his balls and deep throating him as best as she could. The giant pulsating dick was just too much to fully deep throat and she could barely manage to keep it there oozing precum in her throat. Mark rubbed his hands on her pussy and thighs and spread the wetness all over her ass glistening in the last rays of the sun.

After sucking him for a while and making sure he was fully hard, Kate brough her face close to the Mike's and whispered in the sultriest voice, "Fuck me."

With that said, she again tuned towards me and took my whole dick in her mouth and kept it there, deep throating me to the full extent. Mark tried to look for something in his bag, but Kate took his hand stopping him and said, "I want to feel you inside me bareback and skin to skin... Don't worry I am on the pill."

I couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing from my lovely and slutty wife. I had never seen her this horny before and this gave me a feeling of wild arousal. I was proud of my wife sucking and fucking a total stranger in the public and somehow this made me hornier than ever.

Mark got up halfway and positioned his extremely big cock at the entrance of her pussy, rubbing the wetness all over. From my vantage point I could see the big bulbous head of his cock glistening in the weak sunlight while her juices ran all the way to his balls. Her pussy lips were twitching at every contact as she closed her eyes momentarily and stopped every motion except gently pushing her horny and wet pussy towards this huge cock.

He started entering her pussy slowly inch by inch as he kept pushing it inside until almost 8 inches were gone from view. I am sure that Kate never that this big a dick in her life, so seeing her take it easily made sure that she was wet and horny beyond limits...

I could see her slowly grinding her pussy and rotating her oily ass cheeks in a perfect motion to accommodate all of his steel shaft. Then she put both the hands on her ass cheeks and pulled them to the sides spreading her wet pussy further and giving this handsome stranger unrestricted view of her waxed and smooth asshole.

The blowjob that she was giving me had stopped, as all her focus had shifted to fit this rock-hard huge cock in her pussy. But I was kind of thankful because my cock was on the verge of erupting, and it was all I could do to keep going. Mark spat on her asshole and rubbed it with his right thumb as he started to fuck Kate's married pussy.

Soon they went into a fast rhythm with his huge cock disappearing completely in her wet pussy, stretching it to the maximum and Kate thrusting back on it so as to bury it deep as much as possible. After fucking for what seemed like an eternity, their thrusts became harder and faster, with each thrust making a slapping sound on her cheeks.

Kate was moaning with every thrust now as she took my ready to burst cock in her mouth again and started bobbin her mouth up and down matching the thrusts from being fucked raw by the stranger's shaft.

Mark's body tensed and whispered with a heavy voice "Am gonna cum..."

"Cum in my pussy!" Kate screamed, while thrusting back as much as possible, while her pussy milked the stranger's thick cock.

Seeing my wildest fantasy come true, I started cumming in her mouth as Kate's body started convulsing, which meant she was also cumming at the same time. Mark also made a final thrust, grabbed both her cheeks, spread them open and buried his long shaft to the deepest point in her pussy and started shooting his load. Kate's whole body was twitching while she almost screamed with her eyes closed "YESSS CUMM IN ME... OOHH OHH."

After what seemed like an eon, our orgasms ended, and we lied down for a few minutes together with Mark still inside her pussy and me caressing Kate's puffed nipples and kissing her.

Then, the three of us went straight to the water, in a bliss from our mutual orgasms. After showering and cleaning in the water, went back, said goodbye to each other and left for home as the night was already approaching. The ride on the way back was serene and relaxed as both of us kept smiling at each other and held hands assuring our love for each other.

To be continued...