A Hotwife story

Story Info
A Hotwife's first big cock.
1.4k words
4.13
60.7k
58
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello fellow deviant readers. It's time to break out a classic Hotwife story. I still have some great experiences to share regarding flashing and exhibitionism with friends and strangers but I figured I break it up with a little variety.

For those that haven't read previous stories, We are primarily a Hotwife lifestyle couple. Though we've had too many experiences to count within the couples swinging community, Hotwife is our jam. To describe my wife Jessica.

She's an unbelievably sexy yet incredibly cute woman. Long black hair, curvy in all the right places, beautiful breasts, more than a handful. Small waist, killer fat ass. My ideal body type.

So in scrolling through my mental Hotwife rolodex, I decided to write about an experience that really changed my perspective on what the Hotwife lifestyle could be like. It's not our first, but to me it's one of the most memorable. It helped me discover what it really meant to be the Stag part of the couple and what I wanted for my Vixen. Also it's fuckin hot and I've been chasing the feelings I had that night ever since.

It's not a long or terribly eventful tale. Except for one event that is, we'll get to that. This wasn't our first rodeo. We've met quite a few single gentleman before this and felt quite experienced in the good and bad of the Hotwife lifestyle. After much searching, we met up with a potential new guy for some drinks at a local ish bar, just to see if there was chemistry. We'll call him Matt.

Jessica already knew she was attracted to him from his pictures on our swinger dating site. This guy also had something we were searching for and had been a difficult task. Matt had a big cock. He was over 8 inches and pretty thick. All the previous guys were great but pretty average sized, a few less than average.

Jessica was pretty excited to try her first big cock!

We arrived at the bar early, we like to have a little time before the meeting to get fired up and act flirty. An older couple who was next to us asked us to take their picture, this is important later. Finally Matt texted and we met him at the bar, good guy, showed up on time. Points for him getting into Jess' pants. There was a band playing so the place was packed.

We did the usual chit chat, as much as we could in a noisy place with a band. They seemed to like each other and were getting a little flirty themselves. I excused myself to use the restroom, in part to give them a few minutes alone together. When I returned, Matt and Jessica were making out! and his hand was under her skirt! No panties of course. The older couple from earlier took one look and were horrified seeing the women that was obviously with me getting down and dirty with someone else!

Obviously Jessica approved of our new friend. We decided to invite him back to our place and continue the fun. I took the opportunity on the ride back to tease Jess about what went down at the bar and if she got a feel of what was in his pants, she said he was rock hard and scary big! Then asked her if she thought she was getting stretched out tonight! It was that half nervous, half excited feeling we get every time we do this.

We all arrived home and headed right to the bedroom. They attacked each other immediately. I was enjoying watching so decided to take a back seat and just watch tonight. It's incredible watching your wife having this much pleasure and preforming like she loves to do for me. I did however provide some guidance by whispering directions in her ear.

I must say Matt package was impressive. In the lifestyle, seeing lots of other mens cocks is sort of an occupational hazard. This was the biggest one either of us saw in person.

The foreplay was underway. And seemed to be going very well, Jess's naked body was looking amazing and I could tell Matt was exploring every inch of it. When she finally got her hands on his cock she went after it like an animal. She began to suck it while jerking him off with two hands like a pro. Definitely something I never thought I'd witness!

This went on for a while, I could tell she was really enjoying that big cock in her mouth and hands, later she would describe it as "heavy". They way she began to act, as if she just need that cock like her life depended on it, is always the way I want her to feel in these situations, I just want her to be in complete ecstasy. I can tell something was taking over.

One of many rules we have in the lifestyle is condoms..always. But when I looked at Jess I just saw someone who only had one thing on her mind, having that cock inside her. She got on top of him and straddle led him..still I didn't think she would go through with having that unprotected in her. I began to suspect I was right. She has done this before because she knows it drives me crazy. She likes to tease the cock first, rub it up and down her wet pussy to feel it skin to skin on her clit. She knows this makes me nuts. As she's rubbing she purposely lets it get dangerously close to penetrating her hole. She was doing this now. It felt like forever and I was getting so worked up watching her sliding this big dick on her pussy.

Then it happened, I don't know what came over her. All of the sudden she just lined his cock up with her extremely wet opening and slid down till he was balls deep in her. I was at the same time shocked and more turned on then I'd ever been in my life. She just lost control and I loved it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing as his thick cock stretched her pussy open and engulfed the entire thing. Her sounds were amazing. Her fat ass was just mesmerizing to watch hop up and down.

She wasn't holding back. And what was the point? It was the point of no return now. He informed us that he could go as long as we wanted and to let us know when he should cum..I'm telling you this guy was impressive. I looked at the clock and it was 4am! This had been going on for 3 hours. So I kind of hinted they should wrap it up, especially since I couldn't wait to get to my wife and reclaim her.

He asked my wife if she was ready so he could pull out and explode all over her. She wasn't having it. She just told him to cum now and kept riding him. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Who was this women! She let out this guttural moan when he blew inside her.

I honestly never thought I'd witness something like this, or be so incredibly turned on as she slowly lifted off of him and his cum dripped out of her. This has never been my fantasy, we've never discussed this. It just happened. She wasn't apologizing either. She just completely lost control and took what she wanted in that moment. It sure was a fantasy of mine now. Matt got up and got dressed right away, sensing I needed my wife. This guy is a keeper.

I walked him out, he thanked me and I said I'd be in touch.

I walked back in the bedroom and there was Jess, laying there, spread open, sweating and smiling. I wasn't waiting, I couldn't. I'm not the "clean up" type of guy..that's just not in my DNA. But I did slide my cock in her cum filled pussy. She told me to fill her up even more.

So this was the the incident that has fueled our Hotwife journey for years. Always chasing that feeling of that night. Talking to Jess later she said she just doesn't know what came over her. She just needed it and said fuck it. She described the feeling of Matt's big cock inside her as the most full feeling she'd ever had. I was glad to giver her that experience. I'm not going to lie and say I had no jealousy following her first big cock. I'm not shabby but he was another level. That's the beauty of the lifestyle and having a great relationship. We give each other experiences we'd never would have had. This was probably 6 years go and Matt is still around when we need him..in fact we met up with him a few weeks ago.

The end.

Hope you enjoyed!!t