A Hotwife's Double-Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raising himself up, Nick began to fuck her open mouth with the first several inches of his shaft. Lauren breathed deeply on each upstroke as her lips slid up the slick foreskin to reveal to swollen head before plunging back down and stretching her jaw. Gradually drool dripped from her chin and coated Nick's swaying nutsack until she lifted her head up and sucked each large ball into her mouth caressing them with her tongue.

"Damn, you suck a mean cock," Nick remarked.

Peter reached over and pulled her back towards him, "don't forget to share that sweet body of yours. We're just getting started." Lauren nodded in acknowledgment and slid her lips over Peter's cock but kept a firm grip on Nick's shaft with one hand. As she sucked Peter back into her mouth, Michael leaned back in his chair and admired the scene. His wife of more than five years was on her knees before two men clad in only a g-string. The firelight reflected off of her smooth skin as Lauren eagerly alternated between each cock mindful not to neglect one for too long. Eventually, Peter broke the cycle.

He pulled Lauren to her feet and peeled off her wet panties. She glanced over to Michael with an expression of desire and anxiety until he nodded his assent.

Lauren turned to Peter, "you've got to pull out, ok? You can finish wherever you want but just not in me."

Peter nodded his understanding and stepped fully out of his pants. Lauren backed against the couch and dropped to all fours with her ass in the air. Peter slid in behind her, reached down and guided his unprotected cock towards her married cunt. Michael couldn't see between them but knew when Lauren tensed that the thin head must have pushed against her swollen lips.

"Oh . . . god . . . He's inside me, Michael . . ."

Peter withdrew and Michael noticed his dick glistened with her juices before he thrust forward and sunk a few more inches into her body. Michael looked on as Peter slowly fucked Lauren from behind gradually working all of his cock inside of her.

She kept grunting, "yesss . . . fuck me . . .," until her ass rested against his taut thighs.

Not to be forgotten, Nick sat in front of Lauren presenting his thick meat before her face. She extended her tongue, leaned forward and sucked the head into her hot mouth.

Michael watched with amazement as his young wife was fucked from both ends. Peter found his rhythm, wrapped his hands around Lauren's hips, and began thrusting into her pussy. Michael could see his wife's cunt wrapped tightly around another man's bare cock and hear the sound of Peter's swinging balls slapping against her wet skin.

Peter lifted his hand and "SLAP!" brought it down against Lauren's pale ass. "God, you're tight."

Lauren's response was muffled as her mouth was full of Nick's cock. He had wrapped his hands through her hair creating a makeshift handle. A few inches of thick cock were lodged in her throat and Nick clearly wasn't finished. He lifted her head up and down his length each time pushing her face deeper into her crotch. She gagged and pulled her mouth off of his cock revealing long tendrils of saliva connecting to her outstretched tongue. He gave her a brief moment of respite before forcing her back down and Michael watched the thick head of cock disappear back into Laurens' mouth.

"Deeper. Suck this cock down your married throat," Nick commanded. She complied, relaxing her throat and sliding her pink lips, inch by inch, down the dark shaft until nearly half of the daunting length was hidden from view.

Michael could clearly see the thick shaft deep within his wife's throat as her tongue swirled against the base of his cock. Nick slowly lifted her face until his dick emerged from her mouth glistening in spit and smeared with lipstick. Sliding down the coach slightly, he pushed her downward and Lauren moved her head between his legs, tonguing beneath his balls.

Opening his thighs further, he sighed, "that's it. Lick it baby," continuing to push her underneath him. Michael could see Lauren extend her tongue and slowly rim Nick's asshole.

"Fuck, yes," holding her head firmly between his legs. Lauren spread open his black cheeks, burying her face further into his ass to lick Nick's anus. Looking at Michael, he said "Damn. Your sweet little wife eats ass like a professional."

The air was broken by another "smack!" as Peter spanked her ass and began increasing pace. On her hands and knees, Lauren's full tits hung from her body, swaying with each thrust. Pulling away from Nick, she rocked against the cock deep in her cunt and said "do it again."

"CRACK!" Peter's hand reverberated against her full cheeks. "YESS!!," Lauren hissed. Michael could see a clear red outline where his hand had struck her light skin. She leaned forward against the Nick's lap, extended her arms behind her and pulled open her ass. With their union now visible, Michael could see the hard cock and swaying balls were glistening with Lauren's pussy juices.

"Put a finger in my ass," Lauren said stretching her cheeks open further to reveal her rosebud. Peter didn't hesitate and, wetting a finger with his mouth, he placed it against her tight asshole and pushed into her. "Fuuucckkk", she moaned and Michael watched the tell-tale signs of his wife approaching orgasm as Peter continued to fuck both her holes. He began pounding into her and with each back thrust her vagina clung to his cock and plunged inward on the forward stroke. Finally, she clenched her eyes shut and her body began to quiver as her head snapped back. Lauren's mouth fell open and she screamed, "I'M CUMMING!!" The space between her pussy and ass was convulsing as the orgasm racked her body. Michael could see her swollen lips clenching and unclenching around Peter's cock as she covered him in cum. He withdrew his finger from her ass but kept sliding in and out of her as she came back down. After a minute, she exhaled, removed her hands from her ass and tossed her hair to one side.

"Jesus, you're fucking hot," Peter exclaimed. "I'm close."

"Give it to me," Lauren said and pushed back against him harder. His cock effortlessly slid out of her dripping pussy only to plunge back into her. Their pace continued to quicken and Peter breathed through clenched teeth. Finally, he pulled out and Lauren quickly spun in front him engulfing his cock in her mouth. She wrapped her hand around the base and jerked, pushing Peter over the edge.

"FUCK!!" Peter shouted.

Michael watched as Peter emptied into Lauren's sealed mouth. With each jet of cum, his shaved balls tightened and her throat swallowed to keep pace until a rivulet escaped her lips and dripped down her neck. She milked the long cock with her hand not willing to release it until it was drained. When he was completely dry, she withdrew the dick from her mouth, looked up at Peter and extended her clean tongue.

Exhausted, Peter fell into a chair, "that was incredible."

Lauren smiled at the compliment and glanced over at her husband.

"Don't forget about Nick," Michael said gesturing towards him. "You've got more than one cock to satisfy tonight."

She turned around and, still kneeling on the carpet, looked up at the well-built figure on the couch. Nick stood up, effortlessly raised Lauren off the floor and lowered her onto the couch with her legs wrapped around him. Lifting his thick dick, he placed the uncut head at her pussy before slapping it on her swollen clit eliciting a shudder.

"Put it in," Nick said.

Lauren reached down and slid her small hand down the shaft to reveal the bulbous head. Guiding the monstrous cock, she pulled him forward until her pussy lips wrapped around it the tip and began to stretch to accommodate its girth.

"Oh my god . . .," Lauren gasped.

Michael watched as his wife took her second cock of the evening, her pale legs wrapped around Nick's waist as he pushed inside her. With every inch, he stopped and pulled out allowing her pussy to adjust before sinking back into her.

"Damn, girl. Peter was right, you've got a tight little pussy."

For at least five minutes her strained moaning filled the air as her pussy stretched to take Nick's cock until all but the last few inches were hidden from sight. As she relaxed, Lauren slowly spread her legs and slid her hands down her body, pulling apart her tight pussy lips and rubbing her throbbing clit.

Nodding, Nick said "that's it baby. Take this cock." After a few minutes of being gentle, he firmly gripped her sides and shoved the last couple of inches into her cunt. For a brief moment, Lauren's pussy sunk inward and then it swallowed up the intrusion so his balls rested against her ass. It was as if the huge dick pushed through her vagina and into untouched depths. Michael couldn't believe that Nick had forced all ten inches of his thick cock into his wife.

Lauren placed her hands against his thighs slightly and yelped in a quick and labored utterance, "oh fuck." Slowly and with increasing force, Nick began to fuck her with his entire length, his heavy nutsack slapping against her ass as her legs jolted with each thrust. Her taut pussy lips clung to his cock as she was stretched open. She kept saying in a strained voice, over and over, "Oh God . . .. Oh God . . . Oh God" in an increasing volume as he pounded into her. Gradually the black dick became coated in a thick white cream pooling at the base of his shaft.

Her round tits bounced on her petite frame as Nick fucked her, "damn this are some nice big tits." He lightly slapped each breast with a large hand before pinching a hard nipple between his fingers.

In an instant, she arched her back and grabbed the sides of his ass pulling him as deep as she could. Nick shoved all the way into her and lifted her ass off the couch. He stayed motionless as her legs began to quiver until she went completely rigid. For at least a few seconds she stayed still until she began to scream, "OOHHH MMYYY GGGOODDDD . . .!!"

Michael couldn't take his eyes off the cock buried in his wife's pussy as Lauren's cunt was convulsing around Nick's enormous dick. With each spasm, a watery stream of juice pulsed from her pussy around his cock and down her ass dripping onto the couch. He withdrew slightly and said "Oh, hell yeah girl. Make that pussy cum for me. You like my big cock, don't you?" He repeated it several times, "C'mon, baby, tell me."

"YESS . . . Jesus, I love your cock," Lauren gasped.

She was still midway through her orgasm when he buried back into her as deeply as he could, strongly flexing his ass. Michael watched them hold each other in an almost animalistic fashion, their hips moving slowly in near-perfect unison.

After a few minutes, he starting saying, "Fuck . . . I'm close . . . I'm going to cum, baby . . . I'm going to cum."

Lauren didn't say anything; she just continued to gyrate her hips around his cock.

Nick pulled Lauren's ass to the edge of couch with his cock still partially insider her when, suddenly, he wrapped his large hands around her waist and slammed his long cock deep into her cunt. He arched his back and flexed every muscle in his body as he let out a thunderous roar. Only her head and shoulders were still on the couch. Her beautiful pale legs dangled at his sides as she clenched his wrists for support.

The music had just stopped so every sound was intensified. Lauren squeezed her eyes shut and let out a bloodcurdling scream and then she seemed to hold her breath momentarily before forcing herself to exhale. A few seconds after Nick held his thrust, she moaned, "Oh, God. No . . . not in me," placing a hand on her stomach as if trying to relieve the pressure from him filling her. Michael knew in that instant that his first jet of cum must have splashed against her cervix.

Nick held her small body and just kept bellowing that deep roar. Michael watched his large, black balls continually contract as his wife was filled up with seed. After several seconds, cum began seeping out of her cunt until it was hanging from his nuts and dropping onto the floor.

Lauren began softly moaning, "OH GOD . . . I can feel it . . ." Then she put her heels against his ass and went completely silent.

Nick continued to hold his entire length inside her, "oh yea, baby . . . milk it . . . keep milking my cock." Her vagina must have been clenching around him as she orgasmed yet again, pulling every bit of cum out of him. Nick looked spent but he continued firmly holding himself inside her, hands wrapped around her waist, occasionally tensing his body.

Lauren said nothing and remained perched on Nick's waist for another minute, pulling at his ass and jerking her hips. The scene was intoxicating: her white hands contrasting against his dark skin with her wedding rings clearly visible, her legs wide open as he finished inseminated her. After the first few minutes, it ceased being fucking and became more like a quest to breed her. Finally, she went limp and he slowly lowered her onto the couch all the while staying buried inside her. He freed one hand and, gripping his cock, drained its full length into her several times to ensure every drop of cum was deep in Lauren's cunt.

Once satisfied he was empty, Nick softly slapped the side of her ass, "Good girl . . . you needed that cum." Then he stood up and his dick slid out of her. Michael saw clumps of semen leak from her pussy, between her ass cheeks and onto the cushion. Her cunt lips were swollen purple and gaped wide open displaying a large pool of cum. Her entire crotch was covered in her own fluid and the dark tattoo above her pussy was smeared with white seed. She continued lying there with her legs spread open holding her arms over her face. Nick stepped away and Michael noticed his cock was completely greased and his pubic hair and balls were matted with cum.

After at least a minute, Lauren began to stir and a few more gobs of sperm dripped out of her pussy and pooled on the couch. "Jesus Christ" she muttered, "I need another drink."

The immediate sexual tension in the air satisfied, Peter made them another round of drinks and both men sat on the couch on either side of Lauren as she came back down. The group fell into casual conversation. As casual as possible when Michael was the only one still dressed.

Eventually Peter asked, "So, is this you guys first time with this type of thing?"

"If you mean letting other guys fuck me, then absolutely yes it's our first time. And only time. I'm still not sure how this happened. Maybe it's the clothes Michael makes me wear."

Michael smiled, "That's funny, I seem to recall you buying that dress and it didn't take much encouragement for you accept the flirtations of these two men."

Laughing, Nick wrapped an arm around her bare shoulders and stroked her skin, "I had no intention of taking no for an answer. Not with a body like this."

Turning on him, Lauren raised her voice and half-jokingly said "speaking of people that I should be mad at, what part of don't finish in me was hard to understand?"

Nick shrugged nonchalantly, "your husband made it clear that you were ours for the night. Besides, hot little wives like you always love taking new cum."

Looking amused yet doubtful Lauren said, "is that so? I suppose you two fuck married women all the time."

"Well, to be fair, you're sitting naked on my couch," Peter remarked running a hand down her leg and slowly back up her inner thigh.

"And we're not done with you yet," Nick said cupping a large breast in one hand.

"I need a break. I can barely stand."

Lauren's resistance did little to slow their advances and Michael watched as the two men yet again chipped away at her resolve. Fully nude and seated on each side of her, they ran their hands over her equally naked form as she tried, weakly, to hold back. Nick bent down sucking one of her hard nipples into his mouth until she cradled his nearly shaven head in her hand while Peter kissed up her neck gently biting her along the way.

Nick lifted his head and slowly pushed open her legs, "Let's see this little married pussy." Lauren complied and opened wider. Her slit had begun to close but was still swollen red and covered in mix of dried cum.

"Look at this cunt," spreading her labia with his thick fingers and causing a few drops of semen to slide out. "Whose pussy is this? Whose cum is that?"

Lauren looked down and moaned slightly, "It's your pussy. I'm full of your cum."

Nick smiled and gently smacked her clit, "good girl." Her resistance entirely gone, Lauren reached out and grasped each man's cock with a free hand slowly jerking them back to life.

Exhaling with pleasure as she worked his dick, Peter looked towards Michael and said "We need to get your wife out more. This little filly is made to run." It was hard to disagree as Lauren tiredly yet purposefully stroked the two hardening cocks.

Getting up and moving to the floor, Peter pulled Lauren on top of him so her cunt straddled his reinvigorated manhood. Slowly and with a mixed degree of exhaustion and pleasure, Lauren sank down onto him effortlessly and leaned forward onto his body.

Gradually he began to thrust into her, "Damn, Nick. You really stretched her out."

Cupping her ass in his hands, he spread her cheeks and lifted off of the carpet pushing his dick into Lauren's weary body and eliciting a quiet moan. For several minutes, Peter slowly fucked Michael's wife as he and Nick watched.

"Come on now, girl. Back to it," Peter said lightly spanking her ass. Lauren lifted her body off of his chest and began to grind her hips, pushing back against his thrusts. "That's it. Get up on this dick," he said, spanking her with more force. Placing her hands on his body, she slid up almost onto her feet and began to bounce on his cock.

Nick stood, walking towards Lauren while stroking his thick meat. Presenting his heavy but semi-flaccid member in front of her face, Nick pushed against her lips until they parted and he slid into her mouth. She sucked the uncircumcised head as she rode Peter, her ass cheeks slapping against his thighs on each bounce.

"Yes . . . Clean my cock. Lick up that cum and get me ready for you." Lauren opened her mouth and Nick ran his dark meat across her extended tongue before smacking it on her cheeks.

Nick moved behind Lauren and pushed her forward so she leaned back on Peter's chest. Kneeling overtop of her, he spread her ass with one hand and exclaimed, "I've got a get a taste of this ass."

Lauren stopped moving and looked over her shoulder hesitantly, "I don't know if I can take that."

Nick spit on his hand and stroked his thick meat, "You wanted two dicks from the minute you started flirting with us." Positioning himself against her tight asshole he said, "don't worry, you'll love it."

Slowly he pushed against her quivering rosebud urging her sphincter to relax. She began moaning into Peter's chest and the room was filled with her labored breathing. Nick pushed on; "Open up for me now. Give up that ass." Ever so slowly Michael watched Lauren's asshole widen and receive the first few inches of the enormous dick.

Nick smiled and his tone grew more aggressive, "Good little bitch. Keep going."

Lauren gasped, "Fuck . . . Oh my god. It's too much." She grunted and struggled for breath. Reaching her arms behind her, Lauren placed her hands on her taut cheeks and spread them open.

"That's a good wife. Take this dick." He pushed onward and Michael watched another few inches slide into his wife's butt. About half of Nick's ten-inch cock was buried deep into Lauren's asshole. He paused for a minute, giving Lauren's body a few seconds to adjust to his girth.

Michael's tore his eyes away and looked up at Lauren's face. Her eyes were tightly closed and she bore a look of deep concentration. Poised on top of Peter's cock with each hand pulling her ass open, Lauren was covered in a fine sheen of sweat. Her last remaining item of clothing, the golden choker, was sticky with Peter's cum from earlier in the evening.