A Hotwife's Double-Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Nick leaned forward into Lauren's ear, "you want all of my cock?"

Lauren moaned a weak, "yes . . ."

"Say it. I want to hear it."

Lauren opened her eyes and looked at Nick before glancing towards her husband, "Please fuck my ass. I need it."

Nick sank his full shaft into Lauren's asshole and she groaned loudly.

Michael could see each cock buried deep into his wife's holes. Her wet pussy opened freely around Peter while her asshole struggled to stretch open around Nick's girth.

She dropped her hands by her sides and the two men began to slowly move in unison. Her petite 135lb form was dwarfed by the two large men each likely weighing close to 200lb. With each thrust into her body, Lauren simply grunted.

As her body opened to each cock, they picked up speed until they were fucking her relentlessly. She had to brace herself against the floor as they pounded into her, both sets of cum-filled balls slapping against her ass.

Peter slammed into her cunt, "You like taking dick, don't you?"

"ohh . . . yes . . . fuck," muttered Lauren.

Speaking to Nick, Peter said, "flip her," and quickly lifted her off of his cock. Nick withdrew from her ass and dropped back onto the couch.

Lauren looked up, startled at the sudden change.

Initially Michael thought they were trading holes but Peter stood Lauren up. Then he oriented her back to the sofa so Nick could pull her onto his chest. Opening her thighs with one hand, Nick spread open her ass and slid his large cock back inside her. Moving forward, Peter knelt in between her legs, slapped her clit with his dick and pushed into her pussy. Without waiting for her to recover, both men began to forcefully fuck into Lauren. Her large tits sat high atop her chest and jolted with each thrust.

She gasped and exhaling loudly said, "Jesus . . . don't . . . stop." Moving her hand down her body, she began to furiously rub her pussy.

As she worked herself towards an orgasm, Peter accelerated his pace, hammering his cock into her cunt while Nick stayed buried in her ass.

Through gritted teeth Peter said, "Oh fuck, it's close . . . I'm going to cum babe." He kept repeating it over and over as Lauren played with her clit. It was clear that he wasn't going to pull out but she kept masturbating.

Finally, Peter thrust deeply into her and held still, groaning loudly and flexing his ass.

Spreading her legs open, Lauren threw her head back and shouted, "YYYeessss . . . oh god . . . oh fuck . . . fill . . . me."

Peter held himself inside her as he emptied a second load into her pussy. With each jet of fresh cum filling Lauren's vagina, Michael could see Peter's shaved scrotum contract alongside Nick's dark, full nutsack.

After a minute, Peter withdrew and drained the last drops of cum onto her stomach before stepping away from the couch. Lauren was still fingering her pussy which was stretched open with semen dripping out of it. Her dark landing strip and tattoo, normally well-manicured and clean were matted with a mixture of sweat and fluids. Nick's thick cock was buried almost entirely in Lauren's ass with her legs still spread open. The entire scene looked like something out of a porn film.

Sitting down heavily and taking a drink, Peter remarked to Michael, "that is a hot wife made for fucking."

As if on cue, Nick slowly pulled out of her butt and Lauren's tight rosebud quickly closed.

"Open it up now," Nick said and Lauren relaxed as he spread open her asshole with his long fingers. Pushing his thick cockhead in and out of her, he began to stretch out her sphincter muscle as she continued fringing her clit. For a few minutes, Michael and Peter watched as Nick broke in her asshole with his large dick. Finally satisfied, Nick pulled back out and her hole stayed partially open.

"Gape that married ass for us now, girl." Seeming to know what Nick meant, Lauren pulled apart her ass cheeks and held open her anus so they could all see deep into her anal cavity.

Smiling Nick said, "that's it. Show that asshole off," slapping her pale skin. "Hold it open for me. We've got to train you to take some black dick."

As instructed, Lauren stretched her ass open and held it poised right above Nick's long, uncut cock. Without warning he plunged back into her butt and grunted in satisfaction. He quickly built up speed driving his ten-inch shaft in and out of her while she frantically rubbed her pussy. His dark, hair-covered balls slapped against her skin as they both built to an orgasm.

Lauren started spasming and her hand became a blur, "ohh . . . OHHH . . . GODD." Nick pounded into her ass relentlessly until her whole body froze and her swollen pussy began to convulse as the orgasm hit her. Michael watched as she spread open her cunt and, moaning loudly, began to squirt liquid through her fingers and onto the floor. "YESS!!," she gasped, shooting a few streams of fluid into the air as she slapped her clit. With each wave of pleasure, her anus clenched around Nick's cock eventually driving him over the edge.

"Here it comes baby. Here it comes," Nick thrust his enormous cock into her and yelled at the top of his lungs. Michael watched Nick's heavy nutsack jerk, emptying the fourth load of the evening into his wife's body. Grunting in satisfaction, Nick spread open her legs and pulled them against her big tits as he finished filling her. Clearly entranced, Lauren reached down and massaged the blacks balls nestled against her skin draining the last bit of cum into her ass.

Slowly Nick withdrew from her ass and Michael watched a bit of cum drip out of her loosened ass before Nick closed her legs. Sliding her off of him and to the edge of the couch, he said, "Now push out that cum for us." Lauren looked up at Nick and then at Michael before complying.

With a slight degree of hesitation, Lauren hung her ass over the couch and spread apart her legs. Then the three men watched as she began to clench and unclench her ass. Gradually semen began to slide out of her asshole and onto the floor. They could see her sphincter muscles contract pushing more of Nick's load from deep in her butt and slowly forming a pool of cum below her.

"Don't forget your pussy," Nick said placing his hands on the small of her back.

Lauren nodded and squatted down on the floor. Pulling apart her labia, she tightened her pussy and pushed several clumps of Peter's seed out of her vaginal canal and onto the carpet. She continued draining her body until there was nearly a puddle of cum beneath her. Finally, she glanced back at Nick and Michael saying, "I think that's all of it."

Nick ran his hand over across her shoulders, "Good job, girl." He turned to look at Michael and said, "She's fantastic. You're a lucky man. If we can join again, let us know. We could bring a few more guys too. She'd be great at it."

Michael smiled in acknowledgment of the compliment and responded, "Thank you. This is a good start. You may see us again."

To Be Continued