A House Full of Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it so obvious?" Joanna shot back. Tears began leaking out of her eyes, and she impatiently brushed them away. "No, I'm not going to cry!"

"Why not?" Vanessa asked.

"What?"

"Why don't you go ahead and cry? Are you one of those women who think crying makes you weak and infantile? I don't know why anyone should think that. I cry all the time. It's a great release, you know. Men should cry more often."

"Ain't that the truth! If they did, maybe we'd have fewer assholes in the world."

"So . . . why don't you go ahead?"

Joanna looked at her companion for some moments, then burst into a harsh, strangled wail that seemed the quintessence of agony and heartbreak. Vanessa was about to do what she could to help the woman when Jack, totally oblivious to what was happening, marched into the room, looking rather comical wearing an apron and holding a spatula, and cried, "Breakfast's ready!"

He stood stock-still as he watched his ex-wife pour out her emotions in tears.

In a voice full of wonder and amazement, he said, "I don't think I've ever seen you cry the whole time we were married."

As he stood gawking, Vanessa looked daggers at him. Go and comfort her, you jerk! What do you think you're here for?

Jack heedlessly dropped the spatula and, sitting down awkwardly next to his ex-wife, enfolded her in his arms, and patted the back of her head as if he were a benevolent uncle not very used to offering sympathy to his niece.

But it was enough for Joanna, who threw her arms around Jack's neck and buried her face in the crook of her neck, sobbing. It went on for only a few minutes. Then Joanna, struggling to regain composure, said, "We should eat that breakfast you've prepared for us. It'll get cold."

The three of them stumbled back to the kitchen and devoured the meal. They all suddenly felt ravenously hungry. The tumult had passed, but not the issues that had caused it.

That night, as he slipped into bed with Vanessa, Jack tried to avoid her gaze. The way his young girlfriend was asserting control over the whole household dumbfounded him. He couldn't help thinking of that old Victorian phrase--"little slip of a girl." That's exactly what she was; and yet, she now seemed to be ordering everyone around like some diminutive brigadier general.

It didn't take Vanessa long to assert herself once more. Even so, what came out of her mouth stunned Jack.

"You need to take Joanna to bed," she said, her eyes blazing.

"What?" Jack cried. "Are you insane? I'm not going to do that! You're my girl now!"

"You are taking her to bed," Vanessa repeated with an emphasis on every word. "She loves you--and, by God, you love her too."

"I don't! How can you say that?"

"Oh, Jack, come on! I know you too well. You wouldn't be so freaked out about her being here if you didn't have feelings for her."

"Of course I have feelings for her! How could I not after being with her all those years? And if I'm freaked out, it's because she's getting in the way of our relationship."

"I understand that, but I think you're not acknowledging how you really feel. You're all torn up inside." She softened a bit, taking his face in his hands and giving him a quick kiss on the mouth. "Jack, it's okay to love both of us. It is possible to love two people at the same time--maybe even more than two. And if you two love each other, then there's no reason why you shouldn't express that love."

Jack was speechless. He looked upon Vanessa with a kind of reverential awe. "You really mean that?"

"Of course I mean it."

"It won't bother you?"

"Not a bit. In fact, you should go to her bed right now. Or do you want me to leave this bed and have her come here?"

"No, no. I think it'll upset her to be here, where we . . . you know."

"You may be right about that. Well, then, go to that guest room where she's holed up. I'm sure she'll be receptive."

Jack got up from the bed like a zombie and, giving one last look at his lover to make sure he had her permission, strode out of the room.

It took a bit of gumption to turn the doorknob of the guest room. His hands were sweaty, and he had to wipe them on his underwear (the only thing he was wearing) before he could open the door.

Joanna had already gone to bed, but she awoke with a start when Jack came in. Turning on the light on the nightstand, she gazed wide-eyed at her ex-husband.

"Wh-what are you doing here, Jack?" she whispered.

"Vanessa told me to come here."

"She told you?"

"Yeah--it was kind of a command."

Joanna digested that for a moment. "Do you want to be here?"

Jack swallowed hard. "Yes."

She held out her arms to him in a gesture of both welcome and love. He rushed over to her, peeled off her nightgown just as he had done with Vanessa the night before, and gazed anew at the extraordinary beauty of his wife.

Joanna Martin presented as strong a contrast with Vanessa Claiborne as was possible between two women. She was definitely not a "little slip of a girl," and her fleshy but firm contours, with ample breasts and wide hips and strong thighs, clearly revealed her as someone in the full flush of ripe womanhood. As Jack stripped off his underwear, his cock showed its appreciation for her loveliness; and as he stood next to the bed, she encircled it in her mouth with an instinctive motion that brought back a flood of memories of the hundreds, perhaps thousands of times she'd performed this same act in the past. She also took hold of his muscular bottom and gave it some good squeezes: like so many women, she was transported by a good male butt.

Their first copulation was fast and furious, but both of them sensed that it was just a kind of appetizer to what would be a long, intense bout of lovemaking. Joanna was happy to make her bottom available to Jack, and later she rode him lustily, bringing him to the edge of a climax over and over again, until he finally begged for release. She gave it to him, and he flooded her vagina with his third discharge. She even got an unprecedented fourth emission out of him after a long, slow session of sixty-nine. She lost track of how many orgasms she'd had.

When it was finally over, she said, "Do you want to go back to Vanessa?"

"I think she can spare me for one night," he said gallantly.

So they curled up and went to sleep.

The next morning, Vanessa was sipping a cup of coffee as Joanna walked in. She poured herself a cup of her own, then sat down next to the young woman at the kitchen table.

"Thank you so much," she said fervently.

"No need to thank me," Vanessa said. "I was only doing what was right."

"You're a princess among women, my dear. You have such a big heart."

"You have a big heart, too."

As the women gazed fondly at each other, Joanna extended her hands, placed them on either side of Vanessa's face, and gave her a long, lingering kiss on the mouth.

They both seemed startled at what had just happened--but before they could do anything more about it, Jack came thundering down the stairs and burst into the kitchen. A rosy glow on his face and a twinkle in his eyes, he set about preparing another big breakfast for his two ladies and himself.

Those ladies realized that some revision of the sleeping arrangements would have to be made. But Joanna didn't wish to press her role as Jack's ex-wife, and she professed to be entirely satisfied with having Jack two nights a week, with Vanessa having him the other five.

"Are you sure that's all you want?" Vanessa said.

"Believe me, it'll be fine," Joanna replied.

"Well, I guess there's plenty of him to go around."

12