A Houseguest for the Ages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the best service I've ever gotten from a host," he said. "I mean that. We lost a deal but this is making up for it a little bit."

"I strive to offer good service," I said. He swallowed and looked at me. Suddenly his hand was on my thigh, holding tight to the denim.

"Why are you so caring?" he said. "Where does that come from?"

I told him I didn't know. "It's just been so long . . ." I uttered. "So long since I had a man to tend to. I spent so long waiting for him to return home, and then waiting for someone to fill what I had lost . . ."

"That you forgot what it's like to have a man in your house altogether?"

Another silence. The candle crackled upon the table, the sweet smell of its cinnamon scent mixing with the smell of the food. It was though something caught my eye, and when I looked down, I saw what it was -- his cock slipping free from the hold of his shorts, creeping down the side of his thigh as it grew taut.

"You're not eating the food, Melissa," he said, his voice low and incredibly sexy.

"I think my appetite is for something else, right now."

With one swift motion Tim took a hold of my hand, so small in his own, and placed it onto the tip of his cock, the heat there coursing up my hand, my wrist, straight up my arm into my entire body. I gripped it instinctually, as though it were instinct, and meant to happen.

"I know you were at the door while I was with my business associate," he said. "I know you watched me exercise."

My heart skipped another beat as I began to stroke his cock, the shorts slowly creeping back, the length of it revealing itself like some endless anaconda.

"Perhaps I can repay this great meal by showing you how good of a house guest I can really be."

He stood up and swiftly pulled his shorts down, his cock arching upwards with, nearly slapping me on the chin on its way. He lined himself up to my mouth and I opened it eagerly, taking what little of his penis into my mouth as I could manage. Already I was choking; already I was wet. He put a foot upon my chair, using it for momentum, and began to thrust into my mouth, using it as his fuck hole, making my jaw grow wider than I ever thought possible.

"That's right," he said. "Just like that.

He put a hand down to my chest, cupping my left breast, squeezing it in rhythm with his thrusts. Saliva sputtered from my mouth and his fingers, pinching my nipple, was like a rubber stamp of hear pressed against my bosom. He placed his other hand on the back of my head and used my head as though it were my vagina, pumping in out of me so quickly I could hardly catch my breath. Before long I nearly leapt backwards, huffing manically, staring at Tim with a lust he surely picked up on.

"I haven't seen the whole house," he said. "If you really want that A+ rating, perhaps you should show me your bedroom."

"No one has been in there since --"

I could see, for a second, the magic between us had been punctured. Although he was so dominant, so forceful, there was softness to him when he sensed my uncertainty.

"Would you rather stay down here?"

"No, no," I said. "I want a good rating."

With that, he picked me up like a ragdoll, one hand on my ass, the other on my back, and carried me up the stairs. When we reached my bed, he tossed me on top of the covers. One by one he placed the photos of me and my husband down so they couldn't be seen. His huge cock bounced against his thigh with a slap as he returned to the bed. His eyes were on mine as he unzipped my pants and slowly pulled them off down my thick thighs, tossing them across the room. My underwear was damp and even I could smell my musk, which I found embarrassing, but only seemed to arouse him further. I closed my eyes and felt a single finger run against my opening, my clit, and then his tongue had replaced the finger, and all I felt was total ecstasy.

I put my hand against his bald pate, my back arching as his tongue swirled against my clit without ever breaking rhythm, without ever missing a beat.

"Oh, Tim, my god," I said. I could feel an orgasm nearing, my body boiling over with pleasure, but just when the moment was about to strike, he rose up before me. His cock fell with a thud against my chest and ran nearly the length of my stomach.

"How will you possibly manage," I said, still shuddering in pleasure.

"I always do," he said.

With that he pulled back and slowly placed the head against my slit.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked.

"No," he said.

It was like an ocean parting, a tsunami bursting over the shore and blanketing me in pleasure. His cock filled me to the brim and somehow seemed to find new crevices, new chambers in my pussy that had never been explored. He put one hand on my shoulder, the other on the headboard, and pounded into me without mercy. I watched his abs tremble under the strength of his thrusts. My pussy made sopping noises I had never heard before.

My legs went limp, then firm as a board, my body writhing from all Tim was giving me.

"Fuck me even harder," I said, words I never thought I'd utter.

He put a hand on my throat, the other on my time, squeezing both mercilessly. I gave myself over to him entirely. Never had I felt so full, so used, so absolutely shattered into pieces by sex. Just as I started seeing stars I started shaking in a quaking orgasm, screaming at the top of my lungs as he slammed into me once more, holding it there for a moment as my body quivered. I put a hand against his pecs to steady myself, just as he flipped me over.

I could feel my head pushed against the pillows on the bed, my back arch, and as I felt Tim enter me once again I could only envision how we'd appear to an outsider -- the moonlight drifting into the bedroom, our bodies commingled as one, sweat dripping off of us like the glimmer of diamonds made illuminate.

He tortured my nipples, cupped my breasts, and when his chest fell upon my back he howled loudly.

"I'm going to cum!"

He speared his cock so deep into me that I could hardly imagine pulling away from him. I could practically feel his cock filling me, thick streams being delivered into the deepest depths of my womb. When he pulled out, I felt slops of cum exit out of me like a dam breaking, and when I looked back a puddle was beneath my body, while so much of his cream still wrested within me. My whole body was spent, red with his beautiful torment, his sexual attack that was, by far, the best fuck I had ever had.

"My God," I said, "That was unbelievable."

He smiled, panting above, already standing once more.

"I'm glad you thought so, too."

"Will you stay?" I asked. "My bed, I mean. I'd like you to."

"I would, but I know what that will lead to. More fun."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Only because I have another meeting in the morning. But maybe after we can... meet up again?"

"There's more to the house you need to see," I told him, smiling myself, dabbing the sweat from the nape of my neck. "The tour isn't over, and tomorrow's your last night."

"Then it's a plan," he said.

***

I could still feel him in me, like the ghost of his cock, come morning. I could barely walk, but I hadn't felt so good since my husband had passed. I waited all day for Tim to return. I tidied up, turned over the bed, feeling, truly, like there was a man of the house once more. Someone for me to please. Someone for me to obey.

You can imagine my sadness when I realized, quite late at night, there Tim wasn't coming back at all. I had received notice online that the rental had ended early. I went upstairs quick, and opened the door to his room, to find it as clean as I'd prepared it when Tim first arrived. My heart leapt at the sight of a note on the bed, propped up like a card. It read:

Dear Melissa, I couldn't have asked for a better host. You were amazing, and I was excited to see you again. Sadly, work called me back. I had to catch an earlier flight than expected. I want you to know that I travel often. In many cities I have wonderful hosts, who can't wait to see me. I hope you'll include yourself amongst them. My next time in town will be only in a month. Please keep the room open for me.

Something to look forward, to then. A return. A chance to feel him in me once more. I held the note to my chest and returned downstairs. Night was falling. I felt at peace. When I checked my profile online for my rental, I could only smile at Tim's public review.

Melissa is one of the finest rental hosts I've ever had the pleasure of staying with. Do yourself a favor and book this home for yourself. No one will treat you as well as she will. A+

In return, I gave him an A+, too.


12