I Knew They Were Fucking

Story Info
The wife of the asshole she was fucking told me.
13k words
4.45
124.6k
177
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enjoymtns1
enjoymtns1
149 Followers

I knew they were fucking...The wife of the asshole she was fucking told me.

Gloria, my wife, was fucking an asshole truck driver. How did I know? The asshole truck driver's wife told me. How did she know? The asshole truck driver told her. Why did he tell her? He didn't know he did.

His name is Ralph Godwin. His wife's name is Janice Godwin, and like most people today, they both had cell phones. They also had a laptop computer, which they shared. His job allowed him to drive locally, which meant he was home every night. When he got home every evening, he and Janice were, again, like most married couples in that they ate dinner then sat around waiting for bedtime. While sitting around, he monopolized their laptop, staying on it for hours playing games and cruising the internet.

She, like her husband, enjoyed playing on the computer, but he seemed to hog it most of the time. Her enjoyment was jigsaw puzzles. She found a website that had them and she almost became addicted to them, but he didn't like sharing the laptop.

She was telling one of her friends about it and her friend recommended Janice buy an I-Pad. She could get her puzzles and not have to worry about the laptop; Ralph could have it.

So they bought her one. Their phones were in his name so he added her I-Pad to his account and things were going along fine. They were both happy with their jobs, their home life was fine, they had sex once a week or so, he had the laptop and she had her I-Pad.

One evening shortly after getting her new toy, he was in their living room playing on the laptop and she was in the bedroom. She had finished her shower and was lying in bed and turned on her I-Pad. It came on, but it wasn't the puzzle she was working on; it was a series of text messages. She started reading them and it didn't take long to realize she was reading her husband's text messages in real time. It was apparent he was texting a woman and it was just as apparent she was texting him back.

It wasn't difficult to deduce the two were having an affair, especially when he told her he would meet her at the same place the next day at their regular time.

Janice lay there in disbelief as she read the things they were going to do to each other. She quietly got out of bed and went to the livingroom where she saw him on his phone.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

He jumped. "Texting with dispatch about tomorrow," he said.

She went back to the bedroom, picked up her I-Pad in time to see him telling his lover that they had almost been caught.

She put the I-pad down, crawled under the covers and started to cry. She was still sobbing when he came in, but she didn't want him to see her so she struggled to stop.

He got in bed and stayed on his side making no effort to snuggle or kiss her good night. She was glad he didn't.

When she was sure he was asleep, she got up and went to the livingroom where she spent the night on the sofa. It was a night spent thinking. By morning, she had made a decision. She was going to sit back, and find out who the woman was before doing anything.

That took less than week. She learned from their messages that her name was Gloria, and that she was a waitress in the local truckstop where Ralph ate breakfast several mornings a week.

The day after she learned the name, she went to the truckstop, and looked for a waitress named Gloria. She wasn't difficult to find because she was wearing a nametag. Janice sat at a seat in her section and ordered a cup of coffee. When she brought it, Janice asked if her last name was Johnson.

"No. It's Morris."

"Oh, sorry. I thought I knew you," said Janice.

Janice immediately went home, opened the laptop, went to Facebook and found Gloria Morris. She found that Gloria was married to Paul Morris, and that's me. From there she went to my social network page, found where I was working, called, and asked for me.

"This is Paul Morris." I answered.

"Mr. Morris, My name is Janice Godwin and you and I need to talk."

"Why is that, Mrs. Godwin?"

"I can't discuss it on the phone, but it concerns your wife."

"Exactly how does it concern my wife?"

"As I said, I won't discuss it on the phone, but I'm happy to meet you at the place and time of your choosing."

"Mrs. Godwin, unless I have some idea of what you want to say, I'm not meeting you at any place at any time." There was a pause. "So if you have nothing else to say..."

"She's having an affair with my husband," Janice blurted out.

"I beg your pardon?"

"My husband and your wife are having an affair."

"Are you sure you have the right man?"

"I am."

"Then maybe we should meet." I invited her to come immediately to my office, which she did. She showed me the texts between Gloria and her husband, but nowhere was Gloria's last name used so my position was that could be anyone, until it showed the text where her husband referred to Gloria's workplace. That got my attention. Some of their more recent texts referred to both Janice's and my stupidity.

The problem was what to do, and how to do it. Janice and I discussed it and came to the conclusion that divorce was in the cards for both of us, but maybe a bit of revenge was in order first. Not revenge fucking; neither of us thought that was a good idea, but maybe fucking with their minds.

It was obvious from their texts that the sex they were having was just to scratch an itch, not for any long range, "let's run away, get married and live happily ever after" relationship. That, in my mind, made their affair worse. If they fell in love that would be one thing because you can't help who you fall in love with. But it wasn't like that with them. It was just sex, which made both Janice and me feel there was something she and I had done in our marriages to make our spouses feel the need to seek sex elsewhere. We were both deeply hurt by that.

She and I had discussed getting revenge, but what form was it going to take?

We decided to think about it for a couple of days not letting our spouses know we knew about them. In the meantime her little I-Pad kept tabs on them. There was no rhyme or reason to their meeting. It just seemed they met as the opportunity presented itself and always took place at the same motel.

Janice called the next day to tell me Ralph was finishing early and had sent a text to Gloria wondering if she wanted to meet. She did and it was on. Their meeting was scheduled at 2PM at their regular motel. Janice had read enough of their texts to know which motel it was, so she and I met there and waited in my car. Gloria arrived first and went into the office to arrange for the room.

Janice and I stood outside the office and about three rooms down the row of rooms. When Gloria came out of the office, Janice and I hugged each other and kissed passionately. I glanced out of the corner of my eye to make sure Gloria saw us. She did. We ended the kiss and headed for our respective cars. Gloria was trying to hide her face hoping we wouldn't see her.

When I got home, I undressed and took a quick shower. I rarely took showers in the afternoon. Gloria came in just a couple of minutes after I finished and it was obvious what I had just done. I guess seeing Janice and I took away any desire she and he had to have sex that day. She asked why I had taken a shower in the afternoon. I told her I just felt like it. She tried to start a normal conversation, but didn't quite know how. Finally she stammered, "What did you do today?"

I grinned. "Oh, nothing. I took a couple of hours off work to meet a friend."

"Oh? Who?"

"No one you know."

"Why didn't you tell me you were taking off? We could have done something together."

"I didn't think you'd be interested. You seem to have other things on your mind recently."

"Why would you think that?"

"Oh, just a feeling."

The rest of the evening she stuck to me like glue. She went out of her way to make dinner and afterwards asked me to sit next to her on the sofa instead of my recliner. When I did, she snuggled as close as she could get. When she started touching my dick, I moved her hand, stood and announced. "I'm going to bed."

"Good," she said. "That's what I had in mind."

"Not tonight," I said. "I don't feel like it."

I feigned sleep when she came to bed. She touched my back, but I moved away from her. I slept the sleep of the weary that night.

Janice told me the next day that she had basically the same response from her husband, and she did exactly as I had done.

Three days later, Gloria and Ralph met at the motel again. Thanks to Janice's I-Pad, we knew about it and did the same thing we did before, only that time Ralph saw us. And, again, they both almost beat Janice and me home with the same events at our respective homes that evening. I laughed as I stepped out of the shower because Gloria was there, and, again, asked why I took an afternoon shower. I made some lame excuse which I knew she wouldn't believe.

Their texts that evening indicated the allure of their affair was waning and they were starting to blame each other. Gloria told him that if he hadn't insisted on meeting so often, she could have spent more time with me because after all, she loved me, not him.

He, in turn, blamed her saying she was the one who wanted more sex. He insisted he loved Janice and would never leave her. Then he wondered how Janice and I ever met in the first place. That started a long winded discussion between them on how we met and why in the world we would ever have sex with each other because we were exact opposites and had nothing in common.

We played the game for another two weeks and always managed to prevent them having sex which made us happy and frustrated them in that not only were they not getting laid at the motel, but they weren't getting laid at home, either; but by the same token, neither were we.

Finally, they gave it up. They both decided their affair was over and they both wanted to work on their marriages, but Janice and I had made up our minds that it was too late to save them. The same day they ended their affair, is the day they were both served.

Gloria and I were sitting at home. I knew it was going to happen so I sat there waiting. She kept trying to engage me in conversation and I kept ignoring her; until the doorbell rang. She answered it and I watched as she was handed the papers. She turned and looked at me.

"What's this?" she asked.

"You know what it is. I'm divorcing you for adultery."

"You can't do that."

"I just did."

"But you have been..."

I interrupted her. "Watching you and Godwin. Janice and I never did anything. We just met so you would see us and think we were having an affair, but we never were. You and he, on the other hand, met at every opportunity. The motel records show the two of you met at least once a week for the last six months."

"How did you find out? We were so careful."

"Careful?" I laughed. "Everyone at the truckstop knew about the two of you. You can't keep secrets like that from people who like to gossip, and your fellow waitresses like to gossip." I led her to believe that one of her fellow employees told on them. I didn't want to give away how we really found out; we might still need it.

She sat on the sofa. "Can we talk about this?" She waved the divorce papers in my direction.

"Talk all you want. Justify all you want, but none of it will do you any good. You cheated and I'm divorcing you for it."

"Paul, it meant nothing. We did it for fun. That's all."

"Fun? You cheated with another man for fun? Sex with me wasn't fun? That makes it worse. Thank you, Gloria, that makes me feel sooo much better," I said sarcastically.

"I didn't mean it like that."

"Of course you did. What else would you say? 'It was only sex'? That's the second worst thing you could have said. I recommend you find yourself an attorney. It will take a couple of months before we can get to court, but we need to work out property distribution before then. In preparation for that, I cancelled both credit cards and divided the money in both accounts. You still have the old accounts and I have new ones. I've done the same with the investments. Your phone should have been disconnected an hour ago. The house belongs to you, so I'm leaving. I'm moving my stuff to Tony's"

I put my copy of the house key and the garage door opener on the table as I left. The last thing I heard was "Paul! Paul! Please! I'm sorry!!"

Tony was my best friend. He and his wife Sofia owned the best pizza and Stromboli restaurant in the city. I was Godfather to their two year old daughter, Diana.

My room was ready when I got there. There was no joy; we just went about getting my stuff in the house or the garage before having dinner. My first night there was strange. Gloria and I had been married four years and lived together a year before that. In those years, we had not slept in the same bed no more than a dozen times. I couldn't find sleep until almost sunup.

The next day at work seemed to take a week, and the following week seemed to take forever. Gloria called me after she got her own telephone. After she called me six more times, wanting to talk, I blocked her number.

Janice was having the same problem with Ralph. He wouldn't stop calling her begging her to forgive him while at the same time she was reading his texts to Gloria trying to get her to let him move in with her. She kept refusing insisting that I was going to be coming back to her. She told him all she had to do was get me to listen to her. She was convinced that would happen at our first meeting with our attorneys.

She was wrong. At that first meeting, she kept insisting the two of us talk in private, and I kept saying no. Finally, I walked out of the meeting. "Let the court sort it all out," I told my attorney, "I'm not talking to her."

Three months after serving her the divorce papers we were in court, and it turned out exactly the way most divorces do. Property was split down the middle except her house, which she kept with everything that was in it. She didn't contest the adultery and I paid no alimony.

There was another divorce case immediately following ours. Janice Godwin was suing her husband Ralph Godwin for divorce on the grounds of Adultery. Her divorce was granted and she got the house and alimony. She and I went to dinner that evening and she brought me up to date on their texts. Actually, the lack of them. It seems they had a major falling out and hadn't spoken in over two months. Ralph, however, was having sex with another waitress at the truck stop.

Two months after our court appearance, the divorce was final. Receiving the decree was anticlimactic because I felt divorced when the judge banged his gavel. The decree just made it official.

I had thought about dating, but hadn't done any. I filled my time with more hours at work and more time with my Goddaughter, Diana. I really enjoyed my time with her. By the same token, I felt that I had worn out my welcome with Tony and Sofia so I started looking for my own place to live.

I found an unfurnished apartment and rented it. We had a retail store in town run by a charitable organization and I bought some used furniture there. The store was run by volunteers and the clerk who ran the cash register, tried to recruit me. I laughed and asked if they tried to recruit all of their customers. She laughed and said yes.

So I had minimal furniture and they delivered it the same day, but I still needed a bed. The local mattress store took care of that, but they couldn't deliver that day. Consequently, I slept on my sofa that first night.

A month went by, then another. I'd heard that single men did pretty well on ocean cruises. Many single women reportedly went cruising to find eligible men, so I started reading about cruises. I found out that indeed, lots of women went on cruises, and ships were great hunting grounds for bachelors... if you are middle aged or older. I wasn't anywhere near middle aged, so I decided against a cruise.

I needed another chest of drawers so I went back to the used furniture store. The same cashier was there when I checked out. She didn't remember me, but I did her. "Are you still recruiting volunteers?" I asked her.

"Yes we are. Are you interested?"

"That all depends on what I'd be volunteering for."

"Lots of things. Can you drive a truck?"

That was the wrong thing to ask given my recent history with Ralph Godwin. "Absolutely not." I answered and started out.

"Wait. Stop. We have lots of other things we need help with."

There was something in her voice that made me turn around. "Like what?" I asked.

"Do what I do: work the cash register. Or you could unload the trucks. You don't have to drive," she added quickly. "There's work in back in the sorting room. You could move things around on the floor. Sweep the floor. All you need is the desire to help people."

"Who do I talk to?"

She smiled. "The office is in the back. They can sign you up."

Not knowing why, I walked back to the office. Sitting at the desk was a woman about 90 years old who asked if she could help me. I found out she was the store manager's secretary.

"I understand you need volunteers." I said.

She brightened considerably. Before I knew it, I had talked to the store manager, Arch, who I didn't care for, and was scheduled to help load and unload trucks.

I could only work on Saturday's so that's when they scheduled me. We had two trucks and when we received calls that people had large furniture items or appliances to donate, the truck picked them up. I rode along in one of the trucks to help load and unload.

I didn't see the lady who helped recruit me until my third Saturday there. We had just come back from making some pickups and she came out to see what we brought back. She never recognized me even after I introduced myself. She had only seen me twice and then just for a minute or two so I shouldn't have expected her to.

She said hello to the driver and introduced herself to me.

"Hi. I'm Susan Blake, but everybody calls me Susie," she said as we shook hands.

"Hello. I'm Paul Morris and we've met," I said.

"We have? Where?"

"At your cash register. Twice. You're the one who asked me if I wanted to volunteer."

"Oh, yes. Now I remember." I knew she didn't. She just wanted to make me feel better. "How do you like it so far?"

"It keeps me off the streets," I told her.

I saw Susie two more times in the next month. We smiled and said hello both times.

Another two months passed. I had one date with a woman I met where I did my laundry. It started as a drink after work, but progressed to dinner. We had fun, but no spark and no other dates.

The driver of my truck, Joseph, and I were making a pickup in the upscale section of town. They were going to remodel and wanted all new furniture. They had some really nice stuff and their daughter was there to supervise and keep an eye on us. She also helped us, I supposed, to get us out of the house quicker.

I had stooped down to pick up my end of a dresser and she came behind me carrying a drawer out of the chest of drawers. She was talking to her mother over her shoulder, never saw me, bumped into me, and tripped. She planted her body on the floor with a healthy scream and her face in the drawer. I tried to help her, but she brushed my hands away, called me a clumsy fool, and ordered me out of the house. I tried to protest, but she wasn't having any of it, and, again, ordered me out. So I went. I had just barely gotten in the truck when Joseph opened my door.

"I saw what happened. Come on, let's take their shit off the truck and leave it here. We don't need it that badly." We had just taken the first piece off and set it in the driveway when the lady of the house came out.

enjoymtns1
enjoymtns1
149 Followers