A Housemaid's Story

Story Info
A university student begins work as a housemaid to pay bills.
2.9k words
4.16
18k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Otago University is in Dunedin on the South Island of New Zealand; I mention this because I'm currently studying there. As a struggling university student, you often take almost any job to make ends meet and pay the bills. If you're not too careful, a student loan will grow out of all proportion, so as soon as I got to Dunedin, I was scouting for paid work. I didn't care what it was, within reason, and I was over the moon when I secured a regular position as a housemaid.

I now work at one of the largest hotels in the city; it's not what I had in mind when I began my BSc, but -- as Forrest Gump once said, "Shit Happens". My part-time job allows me to attend all my lectures with enough time to speak with my folks once a week.

We begin cleaning hotel rooms at ten each morning and finish at two. One major drawback is that I have to work every other weekend. However, the procedure is the same whether it's a weekday or weekend: Ring the doorbell, pause, and then open the door if there's no answer. Call out 'Room Service' upon entering the room to ensure we are not disturbing anybody.

Last week the two of us in the housemaid crew entered our last room for the day, and after following the usual procedure, I opened the Louvre door to the balcony. The room was quite dark with the door closed, but this was normal because people left these doors shut and the air conditioning on to keep the room cool.

It's my job to vacuum the floors and make the bed. The other girl cleans the bathroom and toilet. As I made the bed, I glanced through the Louvre door windows and saw a guy lying naked, face down, on one of the sun loungers. I turned to the other girl and indicated what I'd seen. We picked up our gear and moved outside again, thinking we would ring the bell a few times to let him know we were there.

We rang the doorbell several times but still got no answer; this shouldn't have surprised us, considering the noise from the swimming pool below the balcony.

Pauline had completed her job, but I had another ten minutes to finish mine. I waved her goodbye and reentered the room to make the bed. I couldn't resist peeking through the windows again to see what the guy was doing. He hadn't moved, so I presumed he was probably asleep.

I was about to turn away when I noticed a large object below the plastic strips crisscrossing the lounger he lay on. Whatever it was, it touched the ground. When I inspected further, it was the man's penis.

I once saw a porno movie where a young woman was ravaged by a man hung like a miniature horse, and it really turned me on. It was the longest and thickest I had seen then, but the penis from the porno movie was nothing compared to the one below the lounger.

The following day, while cleaning the same room, I saw the man lying on the lounger again, sunbathing. As I made the bed, the Louvre door opened, and he entered the room completely naked. I didn't say a word; I just stared at him in amazement. He smiled and said I should continue servicing the room, then he returned to the balcony and closed the doors behind him as though nothing unusual had happened.

Somewhat embarrassed, I finished my work and left. I was about to return to my apartment when I decided to apologise to him for the incident. I rang the bell, and he answered almost immediately. He wore a pair of Speedos, and I couldn't resist looking down at the bulge at his crotch.

I explained about him not hearing the doorbell, and I was sorry for causing any embarrassment. He insisted it was his fault and that he should have realised the room required periodic cleaning. He said he would open the Louvre door next time to hear the bell.

He introduced himself as Brad; we shook hands. He said he was about to open a bottle of champagne and asked if I would like to join him. He had a half case of bubbly in the refrigerator, so I didn't hesitate to accept his offer.

While we drank and conversed, my eyes continually drifted disbelievingly to his crotch. We had finished one bottle and were halfway through the second when curiosity got the better of me. I decided to ask him just how big his cock was. After a long pause, I blushed at my crude outburst and tried my best to apologise. He smiled, then opened the briefcase that lay on the coffee table.

He produced a tape measure, handed it to me, and said, "Measure it yourself."

Brad slid his Speedos down to his knees and placed his hands on his hips. I gazed in disbelief at the beautiful penis hanging between his legs. I shook with embarrassment as I used the tape. His penis measured 254 mm, or ten inches, from the pubic bone to the tip.

I knelt beside Brad's penis and caressed it. It went from flaccid to marble in minutes. I lifted the head to my mouth, gently pulled back the foreskin and sucked for all I was worth. I watched it grow and change colour from dusty pink to crimson. When I allowed it to exit my mouth, it lay on his washboard stomach. He picked up the tape measure again and handed it to me. I remeasured it. It was now 280mm and much thicker than earlier.

Without saying a word, Brad stood, stepped closer to the bed and beckoned me over. As he unbuttoned my top, I heard a key in the door. In shock, I refastened my top as quickly as I could. Looking relaxed, Brad picked up his Speedos and tried to pull them over his still-erect penis. My surprise at someone trying to enter the room disappeared, and I burst out laughing. There was no way a flimsy pair of Speedos would disguise that erection.

When the door opened, I recognised the girl who walked in. I'd noticed her sitting by the pool each morning as I went from room to room.

Brad laughed. "Thanks, Wendy."

"Any time," she replied.

Brad introduced us, explaining that Wendy was an old friend of his from university. They had agreed to share a hotel room to save money while taking a well-earned break from work.

Entirely out of the blue, Wendy said, "Have you seen Brad's cock yet?" Brad looked on, embarrassed. "What about your party trick? Have you shown her that?"

Brad didn't look amused as Wendy persisted.

"He won't sunbathe around the pool. He gets so embarrassed when the girls look at the monstrous bulge between his legs."

Wendy continued to rib him about the party trick, and after a few more glasses of champagne, Wendy went behind Brad and put her arms around his waist. She dropped her hands to his now flaccid cock, and slowly started to massage it through his Speedos. She pleaded forgiveness for spoiling his afternoon and asked him to show us his party trick while rubbing herself suggestively against his back.

Finally, Brad stood, resigned to showing us his party trick. He removed his Speedos uncovering a half-erection which was getting harder by the minute. Brad sat on the floor with his back to the wall, held his cock in both hands and lowered his mouth toward the end of the monster. He somehow managed to lick it with his tongue. He licked it until he was fully erect. The glistening head of his cock eventually disappeared into his mouth, and Brad was enjoying himself immensely.

Wendy cheered him on, saying, "Can you believe this?"

I just stared on in amazement.

After this display, Brad stood up, his cock standing almost vertically. He started a no-hands rhythm with his cock, jerking it back and forth toward his stomach. In truth, it was hardly moving, just jumping up and down in short sharp movements. Now and then, he would reach down with his hand and masturbate for ten seconds and then allow it to take up the auto-rhythm again. It was like a handle moving up and down; it seemed to swell even more as he continued. It was like watching a snake charmer.

He looked at me as he reached down to masturbate again and asked if I minded him coming on the carpet. Wendy looked at me and said, "You'll love it -- come on, Brad, let it go!"

He pulled his hand away and looked down at his throbbing monster. Suddenly, a dense white stream gushed out, two, then three big squirts, dribbling continuously onto the carpet for another ten seconds. I didn't know what to say or how I felt about what I'd seen, but Wendy's jumping around made Brad's uncanny abilities seem great.

Wendy rushed into the bathroom to get a towel for Brad, who had collapsed into the chair beside the TV. He continued to masturbate every last drop from his semi-erect cock.

Wendy mopped up the floor before moving over to Brad. She pushed his hand away and lowered her mouth. He just sat there moaning while Wendy relentlessly sucked in her cheeks.

Wendy eventually stopped sucking. Brad stood and moved over to the bed while automatically apologising to me for Wendy's antics. I looked at Brad and asked if he would mind if I returned with a camera tomorrow. "Nobody would ever believe what I saw today."

He wasn't keen on the camera idea but said he'd like to see me again. I said goodbye to Wendy as she went to the shower, and I left.

While working the following day, I related my experience to Pauline. Of course, she wasn't with us when Brad had walked into the room naked from the balcony. As a result, she found what I was saying hard to believe, which was hardly surprising.

When we got to Brad's room, she insisted we didn't ring the bell. I asked her to wait a minute and went to the side overlooking the pool to see if Wendy was there. She was, and she looked settled for a long sunbathe.

We moved inside and went to the Louvre doors to see if Brad was on the outside sun lounger. He was, but this time he was on his back with his cock in full view. Pauline stared in amazement. "That thing can't be real... surely?"

We finished the room without making a noise, and since it was our last room for the day, we decided we'd have some fun. I went to the bathroom and found some massage oil. I asked Pauline to wait until I was on the balcony with the door closed. I suggested she watch the show through the window.

When I said hello to Brad, he immediately sat up. I closed the Louvre door and told him to lie down again so I could coat him with oil. He seemed pleased that I had returned and followed my instructions. I massaged his chest and then worked my way down to his abs and across his hips. Brad closed his eyes and smiled as my hand brushed his cock.

When I started massaging his enormous balls, Brad became fully erect. His fidgeting indicated that he was enjoying my massage technique ─ A lot. I gradually pulled his magnificent manhood upright, my left hand against his pubic bone and the right hand on top of the left.

Brad's erection now held aloft without assistance, so I poured oil onto my palm and rubbed his rigid pole, occasionally caressing his balls with the other hand. I played like this for a few minutes, then picked up a T-shirt beside the lounger.

I wiped the excess oil and started to lick and suck on the cock head. The taste of oil was still there, so Brad offered to shower.

I asked him to stay with me in the sun and removed my clothes to emphasise my point. Brad rose from the lounger, and I changed places face down. He knelt between my feet where they overhung the lounger and pulled me towards him by grasping my feet and gently forcing my legs open.

With my knees on the ground, Brad bent over the lounger and rubbed oil onto my shoulders. I instinctively peered back over my shoulder and saw him rubbing oil on his cock with one hand while his other rubbed oil onto my back.

As Brad's body weight pushed me into the lounger, his cock entered me, inch after inch. Even with lubrication, it was not an easy entry. He didn't say anything; he just continued to work the oil into my body as I lay impaled on his cock. He concentrated more on my lower back and buttocks; I can tell you, it felt wonderful.

Even though Brad was not thrusting in and out of my pussy, his enormous cock throbbing inside me made me feel like I never wanted it to leave. I began pushing into him and moving from side to side, slowly taking in more and more of his beautiful pole.

As Brad placed his hands on the deck to either side of the lounger, his weight reduced, and I pushed back against him. I felt like I would orgasm when Brad thrust forward into my aching hole. When the Louvre door opened, and Pauline stepped onto the balcony, Brad immediately tried to cover. He looked at me, smiled, and said he was going to have a shower.

Pauline and I poured ourselves some champagne as we waited for Brad to finish his shower. We wondered if he would be upset at our arranged voyeurism, but he seemed fine when he came out with a towel wrapped around him and another towel so I could shower.

I emerged from the bathroom to find that Wendy had returned, and she was taking photos of Pauline lying naked on the bed with Brad's semi-erect cock in her mouth.

I said hello to Wendy, then topped up my glass with more champagne. Pauline sucked Brad's cock as though she would never see another one. Wendy had stopped taking photos and was wildly fingering Pauline's clit. She became so worked up that she pleaded with him to fuck her.

Although Pauline was only five feet tall, she had large firm boobs on a slim frame. When Brad turned her over onto her hands and knees on the bed, she reached back between her legs, grabbed his monster cock, and aimed it menacingly at her vagina. Pauline tensed in anticipation, and when Brad forced the head of his cock into her narrow opening, she made a cat-like noise and almost collapsed onto her stomach.

Brad's cock withdrew, and it glistened with Pauline's juices. When she screamed for him not to stop, he leaned over and whispered calming words into her ear. Leaning to the nearest drawer, Brad pulled out a black leather cock-strap and fixed it around his swollen balls.

Within seconds Brad's cock swelled to even greater proportions. He moved back to Pauline, who was desperate to have the cock back inside her, placed his hand around the base of his cock and pulled her toward him with the other. He entered Pauline slowly to avoid hurting her, then thrust back and forth for another ten minutes. Pauline orgasmed twice in succession, shouting, "Don't stop, please don't let it stop." Finally, she collapsed on the bed face down, leaving Brad standing at the edge of the bed, still unsatisfied.

He unleashed the strap from around the monster, helped Pauline back onto her hands and knees and fed it back into her. She sighed and moaned through clenched teeth.

Wendy and I grabbed another bottle of bubbly, went outside onto the balcony, and left them to it.

After another shower, Brad came onto the balcony with a champagne flute stuck on his penis and asked for a well-earned drink. Wendy laughed, pulled the flute off his cock and poured champagne.

I asked him why the cock-strap, and he explained that the strap helped him to control his orgasm. He sat between Wendy and me, and Wendy asked him to move closer so she could caress his cock. Pauline finally emerged from the bedroom and sat with us, her face beaming.

Wendy went into the room and returned with moisturiser. She handed Brad the bottle, he opened it, and Wendy loaded moisturiser onto her palm before applying it to his cock and balls. Pauline and I looked on, fascinated.

I have seen plenty of cocks since my escapade with Brad, but I have never seen anything like his monster. Whenever Brad and I met from then on, I found it hard to lift my eyes off his crotch. Every time we have screwed since that first time, I have reached at least two more orgasms with Brad, especially when he uses the cock-strap.

Wendy provided me with photos she had taken of Brad's cock. I made a montage of them, which has pride of place in my bathroom. You would be amazed at the comments I get, particularly from women. When Brad is next in town, I thought I'd introduce him to one of our local nudist beaches. That should turn a few heads!

If you like the story: Don't forget to vote and send feedback.