All Comments on 'A Housewife Whore(r) Story'

by chymera

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

she agreed, so it isnt rape, she is selling her body for her reputation, its a voluntary transaction

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Blackmail only works for a period of time. Disease, pregnancy, an arrest. These go badly for the pimps and all it takes is one suicide. Then there is nothing left to lose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A dumb ass whore who becomes a whore through her own stupidity.

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyover 1 year ago

just because a whole claims to love her husband while fucking some strange doesn't make it LW. that was basically the only time hubby was mentioned. probably deserves to be more in fetish or group section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to hear about her "loving" husband's discovery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally some writes the truth about unplanned anal sex! It really is s messy shit show!

Fun read but i cant believe hubby has not or will not find out sooner than what you wrote. Its months in of cheating then so much whoring all week. No way. He is not over seas.

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

There is a category for non con. There are also 5 empty tags. Trying using them.

1* for this piece of filth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why waste the time and lift a single finger except to sign the final divorce. Idiot. Badly conceived and poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She is really getting what she deserves! Let's see what happens when hubby finds out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Misogynistic, Not Because Of The Sexual Abuse, . . .

But because it presumes a woman is too cowardly and stupid to know how to kill three men with a semi-automatic pistol and reveal through physical evidence that she was being raped. And what are the dead guys gonna say? Of course she'll be too traumatized to remember anything about the shooting, the sex, the arrangement, nothing except that they were raping her and declaring that they were going to kill her. So she escaped to her purse and just started shooting. Yeah, so she got lucky with most of her 14 shots, unless the story takes place where the Leftists have determined that a woman only needs 10 rounds to stop a gang rape. Of course the rapists will claim . . ., oh, right, they ain't claiming nothing; they ain't even talking. Yeah, women are really really stupid, and weak, and easy to take advantage of. Let me know how that presumption works out for you. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This would not work in reality. A woman who gets coerced into a situation like this would not last long. Her husband would come home to find her in a tub full of water after consuming the biggest bottle of sleeping pills and the biggest bottle of high test booze she could down before the bath turned cold. A woman treated as poorly as Marie is being treated by the scum she ran afoul of would end it quickly. If she can't tell her husband or a friend, if she looses all hope or just cannot see an end to her torture, what reason or purpose is left? Dead woman walking. Their cash cow would dry up fast and they would have to have a huge herd of women to support their greedy lust for cash. 200 bucks in a bar split 4 ways, and they bought drinks for everyone? They would have to keep her busy all day and that would be hard to cover up. People would see this housewife living a weird life and her husband would catch on, especially if they tried horning in on her evenings. 1☆

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

wierd and disgusting. I do like women put in their place, and for them to understand their purpose, which is to take cock willingly and keep home and family well attended. But this is just choppy writing, and doesnt engender any feeling on behalf of the MC.

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCelesteover 1 year ago

With nothing to live for anymore, why not take them out too. She not enjoying the sex, she isn’t a submissive or a pain slut. She not getting any of the money, She not being whored out, she is being sex trafficked. She better of bringing the cops with her the next time she is with one of the guys and have him arrested. He will rat out the other three in a heart beat to cut a deal and safe his neck. I know it is a non con fantasy but just doesn’t seem like one that would last too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid story. Unrelievedly degrading, pointless, and thoroughly unrealistic. Time waster.

Burner70Burner70about 1 year ago

Pretty good business plan . Hell the product they sell is free to them. Cost nothing to produce. And gives you a cash cow in return .NICE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was horrible. KS

firedog451firedog45112 months ago

Good story. I guess most of the commenters don't realize that the stories are fiction. Reality has no place on this site. If I didn't appreciate the story, I would not read you any more, not complain about the reality of what you wrote. Keep on trucking!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

SubmissiveCeleste makes some good points. At this junction of her life Marie really hasn't anything to lose. It is only a matter of time until her husband figures out something has gone wrong with their marriage. Marie has options, none are very good. 2. She can tell her husband what she has done and come clean with him (which she should have done that day everything went south on her). 3. She can go to the police and turn evidence of the three (four actually) sex trafficking her and running a prostitution ring. 4. She can buy a gun and start shooting the moment she walks into the next hotel room with them. Who knows, in the investigation following the shooting the police may find evidence that supports her assertion that she was blackmailed and coerced into sex trafficking. 5. She can take the easy way out and quietly slip into eternity sitting in a warm bath. She should have choose option 1. Tell Mike to buzz off and that if he bothers her again she will get her very angry husband involved insuring Mike gets an ass whipping and his scrotum relocated up under his chin.

This is the type of story that fosters a feeling of despondency. I really hate no win scenarios and stories about people being put into situations where they have no hope for rescue. There is enough of that in the real world as it is. Who needs it here?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

serve the bitches right great story

VirrelVirrel11 months ago

Pacing of the story was rapid, kept me hooked till the end, really liked how you matched it to Marie's emotional state all the way through.

Your best part is at the beginning with the description of her relationship to her lover.

It really felt like I could see what she was going through, only one point is that the description was a little light, not a bad thing but the visualisation would've been better with a few more sentences, such as her talking back, or giving actually names other than man#1.2,3.

Overall really enjoyed, worth a re-read.

ejsathomeejsathome8 months ago

Well deserved whore. Good, fast story. Liked it.

WetheNorthWetheNorth8 months ago

Another author who cannot come close to using correct grammar.

The correct use of 'ed' on he end of words is taught in elementary school.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I really liked this story, especially the twist at the end. If accepting money for sex makes a woman a whore, then they all are. When you get married, most likely the woman said yes, because you looked to her like the most financially viable candidate. Woman will fuck hot guys with no future, both before and after they are married. But only a man with means, or what looks like a bright future, will get their attention, marriage wise. Back in the day, any man willing to work hard, was eventually snapped up by a woman. Today... Things seem to have swung the pendulum in favor of the woman. For instance, women now outnumber men as college graduates. Which translates into higher earnings. Getting sex for them, which was always easy, is now even more convenient. They order it on an app, like getting pizza. And a lot of the younger women have “only fans” pages. They are being conditioned to feel like a man should pay them, for their attention. Except for needing a hard dick once in awhile, men have essentially been made obsolete. It amazes me how in one or two generations, this has happened. And just like the American Indian on a reservation, that released the cows so they could hunt them, the young men of today are focused on video games, or bulking up at the gym. In the hopes, that tonight, someone will swipe right on them.., 5 stars.

Bonz123456Bonz1234567 months ago

Ladies we might as well sell it, not just give it away. A friend worked a Nevada 3 years and could retire in Tennessee

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved it, and gave it 5 stars. The comments reminded me of that line in the movie Jack Reacher, where Sandy says she's not a whore. And Reacher says "I can't afford you". After she repeats that, he says to her "then I definitely can't afford you". :-)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

After the hotel action, the story was then rushed and a synopsis, rather than dialogue and some description was used. There was no emotional component , just brushing casually over events, ex. the men and women she had to do, with no reaction and even not even brief detail and dialogue of the encounters. Thanks, anyway. The concept was good for a while.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

I agree with the commenter who thought the ending was a bit rushed. Nevertheless I like the story, but I wonder if it is all blackmail or is Marie getting a cut from her whoring? If she is not getting a significant cut then she should probably tell her husband that she is being blackmailed. If he leaves her she can find another pimp or escort agency to market her body to and could make a good living if she care for her body.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I believe her husband set this up to teach her not to get too complacent in their marriage and to make it easy to get a good divorce result. She may have grown to like it, in time.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Bad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous