A Human Pet Offworld Ch. 01

Story Info
Prologue: Daniel is manhandled by his alien captors.
1.7k words
3.81
19.1k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time since he had arrived on this planet, Daniel was grateful for the long brightness of the days. His body was aching with tiredness but his hands kept working at the strange lock on his cage, rubbing the sharp edge of the cuffs he was wearing against what looked like the weakest part of it.

The sharp edge on his wrist cuffs had to be a manufacturing error - none of his fellow humans seemed to have anything like that. There were five in this room but they were all in different cages now. When Daniel had first been brought to this building he had been in a large cage with eight other humans. He was trying not to think about what must have happened to the ones who were gone.

The silvery metal that made up the lock shivered, the vibration communicating itself into the cuffs and humming in the small bones of his wrists. It made no sound but Daniel held his breath until it stilled anyway; a useless instinct.

Along with the wrist and ankle cuffs restricting his movements, he had been fitted with a collar that had kept him from speaking or making any vocal noises. It was a snug ribbon with no seam that he had been able to feel despite the click of a buckle that he had heard when it was applied.

Daniel had struggled, of course, but the people in charge of this place had just tutted and hissed at him. When he had kept trying to escape the impossibly strong hold that one had on his waist, the others had stopped tutting and grabbed his limbs.

It would have been embarrassing to be pinned down so easily, especially in front of the other humans who hadn't yet been restrained, but the people who lived here were so much stronger than he would have expected. The one who held his wrists, for example, was only a foot or so taller than him and didn't look particularly muscular.

They looked very similar to humans but with an array of colours beyond the human spectrum of beiges and browns, were all a bit taller, and had an additional hand on each arm. They had two shoulders and upper arms but the arms branched at the elbow into two each, which meant that when the slightly lavender-tinted person had grabbed Daniel's hands and pinned them to the ground with ease she still had two hands free.

This left Daniel panting and looking up at a sweetly smiling face while one of her colleagues fixed soft, cool cuffs to his ankles. The fight was gone from him for a moment, the breath slammed out of him with the takedown to the metal floor, but he startled when the lavender-tinted one brought one of her spare hands up to his face. With his hands up over his head he couldn't do anything but flinch away... but she just dragged her hand up the side of his face and through his hair.

They were all tutting and hissing again by now, and Daniel was taken off balance by the sudden show of tenderness. He lay there, numb, while the other people finished securing his legs but did not let them go. One kept hold of his ankles while the other (this one a slight lime hue) moved around the lavender one who hovered over his face and produced another set of cuffs. At the sight of the things - simple silver rings that expanded and shrunk with no control that Daniel could see - panic came over him again.

"Don't cuff me! I'll do whatever, just let me keep my hands, please, I'll," but whatever empty promises he was about to make were cut short as the lavender one smoothed the vocal restraint over his Adam's apple.

There was a tiny bulge that settled to one side of it but Daniel had no way of knowing it at the time. Later he would find it with his fingers, scratch at it, use it to twist the collar around to different positions. For now he just screamed silently, outraged and terrified by the loss of his voice, into the serene lavender face of the one who had already resumed stroking his hair and face.

A cold feeling on his wrists felt like a door slamming closed, and when the lavender one reached up and his wrists cinched together he slumped for a second. humiliated defeat swirled through him.

His handler brought his hands down in front of him and pressed them into his stomach gently, a clear signal for him to keep them there. Daniel felt himself flush red, anger reviving. Like hell would he go without a fight. He glowered at the lavender person and cursed, empty of sound, raising his arms and struggling against her grip.

She was the one who picked him up like a baby, carried him bound and silenced through the room he had been held in and into this room of smaller cages. Despite his kicking legs and frantic squirming, she had lowered her face close to his ear and hissed again. In the absolute silence that the collars created, the hiss was the only sound despite the eyes that watched them from the cages.

Daniel didn't speak any language from this planet and had no hope of understanding. He just kept trying to bring his hands down hard enough to make her drop him. After a moment, an empty cage clicked open and his handler deposited him inside in a seated position. The kick that landed on one of her forearms didn't seem to have any effect.

And here he was, some unknowable time later, rubbing an unexpected sharp edge against the weird knotted chain of wet-feeling metal that seemed to be the style of lock they prefer here. The sun had set and risen twice but the days were much longer than the humans could cope with. Every so often a handler - different from the ones who brought them from the large room to this smaller one - would push a wrapped brick of food through the bars of the cage along with a bauble of liquid.

Initially Daniel and several others had refused to eat or drink the alien provisions but when the more obedient (or just thirstier) prisoners suffered no ill effects they eventually caved. The handler who had come in and tilted his head at each cell that still contained uneaten food before walking away had also been a factor. Daniel didn't want to end up on some kind of watchlist for something so trivial.

The bauble of liquid was to be bitten like an apple and would keep its surface tension even after being bitten into, like a skin healing back, and it tasted like water that had been boiled in an old kettle. The food brick tasted like bananas but had chunks of something like chicken in them. They weren't awful.

That didn't mean Daniel was just going to stay put, though.

When a handler came in - this one deep red with light orange agate pattern that might be a scar on the side of its face - Daniel dropped his hands and stepped smartly away from the bars. The cages were comfortably large enough to stand or lie down in and had roughly square floors with a low bed of padding, but there was nowhere to hide and Daniel could only pray his escape attempt hadn't been spotted.

He could feel his heart pounding when the handler stopped in front of his cage, and backed against the wall when it rested one hand over the lock, which fell undone. When the alien stepped inside he raised his hands as though he could fight it. He knew by now he couldn't. This red one was the one that had taken the others away and it had not brought any back.

The first had been a middle aged man, podgy and tan with a hairy chest and naked as they all were, who had taken a swing at the alien. It had only made tutting noises, absorbed the hit like it was nothing and ducked into the man's space. The only sounds had been the rustling of the alien's clothing and the clicks of cuffs as the man struggled to keep out of the thing's grip.

After only a few seconds the man's limbs were all clipped together and he was carried out like a hobbled table, facing down with the alien's arms hooked under his shoulders and stomach. The alien's other forearms secured the man by grasping its own hands, making it impossible for the man to even wiggle. If Daniel hadn't been so afraid he might have been amused by the sight of the man's dick and balls bobbing with the alien's long steps.

The others had offered similar shows - though Daniel had watched a bit more intently when the pretty brunette had been carried over the red alien's shoulder, her breasts flattened against its back while she lay paralysed and wide-eyed under its hands. Two had gripped her ankles firmly while the other two kept her upper body from rolling away, and the bulges of soft flesh that spilled out from under her had been vividly pale against its dark grey robe.

Now it was his turn. He felt suddenly chilled under the orange eyes of the alien and with his back against the metal wall. It moved closer to him, hissing and tutting lowly and reaching out both its arms. Ignoring Daniel's frozen defensive pose, it reached behind him at the hips and shoulders to pull him away from the wall. The hands felt human-like and were not rough or cold, but they were strong and insistent as Daniel was drawn ever closer to the alien.

It was a jolt when his skin made contact with the fabric - it felt like a nurse's smock - but nothing to suddenly being hoisted up by the hand that had shifted under his ass. He flailed his legs, trying to keep his balance and feeling the scream locked in his throat when the hands supporting his back were gone.

In a flash his legs were wrapped around the alien's body and he was held securely against its side again, ankles clipped together. The tutting and hissing got louder now as Daniel felt his cock shift and rub against the handler's side when it walked out of the cage room with him balanced on its hip like a toddler. "At least you're too scared to get hard," the awful chipper voice in his head chimed up.