All Comments on 'A Humiliating Concert'

by nudedude03

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Holy Smokes!

That was the ultimate 'hands on' experience! Lost naked in a sea of people, he made for a better show than the actual concert. I would imagine it is going to be an even bigger grope fest elbowing his way through that horny crowd. I'm guessing this performance has an encore! And I look forward to seeing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Great as all our stories. I became rockhard reading it and almost came in my shorts. Please write many more of that stuff.

Daedalus_SFDaedalus_SFabout 4 years ago
Love it!

I love that he’s totally naked in a sea of people. Total,h naked, head to toe. I love that he’s forced to ejaculate. But most of all, I love that he never gets any clothes back and is left stranded naked.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89about 4 years ago
Great!

That was great! Seemed like a kinda abrupt and incomplete ending, though... Maybe a sequel where a girl finds him and offers to "help" him out, while finding ways to prolong his exposure and coax him into realizing he's enjoying it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

My favorite of your stories! I hope you do more with this level of humiliation!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazingly hot!

'I'm being finger fucked with my own precum!' While totally exposed to a crowd...

So hot...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I came

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love the story, and would love a part two... The humiliating trip home.

mic1980devmic1980dev4 months ago

fuccking hot, please more forced strip and clothes stolen storys, so fucking hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous