A Humiliating Test

Story Info
Small-Cocked Ray is convinced to humiliate himself.
1.9k words
4.02
6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Ray and I have a story to tell.

The story of how I gave myself up to a woman.

It all began one evening at work. I was the administrator at a local adult education college. It was a simple enough job, and I was coasting along happily enough.

The college was spread over three floors in an old Victorian building in East London. It was full of poorly lit, dusty rooms and peeling pipework.

On the evening in question, I was sat in a rather tedious conference for all of the faculty heads.

The atmosphere in the room was sleepy and no-one was particularly engaged in the meeting. There were a few unfamiliar faces from funding bodies and local organisations present.

However, one woman was new, and she was quite striking.

The woman, we shall call her Deva, was sat across from me. She wore a front buttoning dress that was cut fairly short. She had on nude tights and as she sat, crossed legged, in the chair, the gorgeous curve of her thighs were revealed.

I could almost see up to the top of her thighs under the desktop.

I was obviously paying her too much attention and I realised that she was staring back, and I felt my cock stiffen. She had a look, a straightforward expression, which made me suspect that she was not a woman who wasted time on anything.

Throughout the meeting, I could not avoid occasionally glancing at those smooth thighs and the tiny triangle that would appear every time she uncrossed her legs.

After the meeting was wrapped up and all the paperwork done, I gathered my things to take back to the faculty office.

I passed her, sat on a chair in the lobby, quietly watching me go by.

She caught my eye.

"Well, hello, what did you think of the conference, as dull as all that?"

I stuttered, "Oh no, usual thing really - where were you from again?"

She smiled, "I am from a new charity. We have a specialised client group, and I thought the college might be an interesting place to encourage participation."

"Listen Ray", she began, "I really wouldn't mind a little tour of the building, just to get an idea of what you do here, could you facilitate that for me?"

She had remembered my name.

"Of course, I can get someone to ring to set that up..."

She cut me off.

"Well Ray, I was thinking that you might give me one right now?", she paused for effect, "unless you have somewhere you need to be?"

As she added that comment, she uncrossed her legs again, showing a long flash of nylon and just the smallest hint of fabric between her legs.

To that end, I found myself about fifteen minutes later at the top stairwell, showing our new visitor around the entire building. She had lots of questions.

We ended up in one of the teaching rooms on the top floor. She had gone in alone, into the darkened room, and I followed.

She turned as I fumbled for the light switch in the dark and as I looked at her silhouette, she planted her lips on mine and kissed me with the most passion, and most tongue, I had experienced in a while.

I didn't break away. Once she finished, she stepped back.

"Ray, you might have gathered by now that I don't like to waste time. The taste of my lips was just a little taster of what I might give you. If you like to be a good boy...?"

This really caught me off guard. It was beginning to feel like a strange dream, but I didn't want to wake up.

"I can be a good boy", I croaked.

She looked pleased and took a step into the room and swept herself down onto one of the desk chairs.

"Well Ray, I am sure you could be. So, take off your clothes" she demanded.

I hesitated briefly and then thought, fuck it, I am going to do this.

I stripped hurriedly, in case someone came up, and stood naked before her.

She sat back, uncrossing her legs and legging her thighs glide over one another.

"Gosh, what a cute little cock"

She raised an eyebrow. "It's not the kind of size that I am used to, but we can work with it."

She stood up and slipped her hands under the dress. She tugged down the tights, slipping them down over her shaved legs.

She picked them up from the floor and held them out to me between thumb and forefinger.

" Right, now you are going to put these on, because I want to see your little cock and balls pressed up against those tights. And don't ladder them!"

I took the tights. Sliding two hands in to the first leg, down to the foot, I slid them on first one and then the other. They still felt warm from her body, and I could smell her scent as my hands slid across the nylon.

I pulled them up and adjusted the legs so that they were smooth and tight.

She folded her arms and sat back appraisingly. "Well, I like that, you have good legs, show me your ass, give me a full spin".

I complied, rotating and feeling her gaze over my body.

"Does that silly little prick of yours get harder, or does it always look that shy?" She questioned, pointing her finger at my tight balls.

I didn't know what to say, I suddenly felt very much out of my depth.

"Tell me, I want to see how brave you are. and how much you want me".

She settled back in the chair, drumming her fingers on one of the arms. "I'll tell you what you can do to prove yourself. This is a big, old, mostly empty building, at least at this time of the evening.

Outside the door, there is a long corridor that takes you from one end of the building to the other. I am going to go down that hallway, right down to the classroom at the far end.

When I get there, I am going to remove all of my clothes and wait for you to come and put your face between my thighs".

She looked me straight in the eyes.

"What do you think?"

Standing there naked, except for her tights, I had no idea what to think. It sounded bloody ridiculous, but at the same time she was compelling and the thought of burying my face in her pussy was too great a temptation.

"You want me to go down there like this? What if someone is working late?"

She smiled, "Well, we are on the top floor and there was no one here when I arrived. What do you say, just a little walk down the hall?" As she spoke to let her knees fall apart, her thighs opening just a little wider.

Bloody hell, what am I thinking.

"OK, I'll do that".

She was clearly pleased. "Well, good man!"

She stood up to go. "Now, it won't take me long to get there, so count to sixty and then go. And remember, out of the door, turn left, down the full length of the corridor and then the room with the blue door. Got it?"

I nodded.

She was gone in a second, without a look back. The door closing quietly behind her, the lock clicking into place.

I did as I was told and counted slowly to sixty. As I counted, I started to doubt what I was about to do. I was going to go out into a public building, naked except for some nude tights.

Shit.

At sixty I stood up and walked to the door, taking a large breath as I took the five steps to the door.

Opening the door, I peeked out through the gap. The corridor, brightly lit, was empty. There was no sound. Slipping out through the door, I pulled it closed behind me. Snap! The lock clicked behind me, echoing down the linoleum covered floor.

Taking another breath I started walking. Aware of my nakedness, but each time my hands brushed my legs, I got a small thrill of excitement. My cock, tightly squashed against the nylon was leaking a little pre cum as I walked.

I made the full length of the corridor without incident and reached the blue door easily. Bloody hell. I had made it.

Looking behind me, I put my hand to the handle and turned, pushing open the door. Ready to receive my reward.

I stepped in to the room, expecting a few tables, chairs and some old textbooks. What I saw was a huge boardroom table. Around the table sat around ten women, all faculty members, every one of them staring at me in my nude tights with my wet little cock and balls on full display.

She was nowhere to be seen. My hands drifted to cover my little manhood.

Bloody hell!

------

The Department Manager glared at me from across the desk.

"Ray, what the bloody hell were you thinking? Running around like that, naked. In women's underwear!"

I didn't have a good response to that. I had explained about Deva, but there had been no sign of her since the evening.

She continued, " I know you seem to have some nonsense about a woman convincing you do do this, but I think thats just a poor excuse. Honestly. Standing there in front of the whole bloody faculty looking like! And Ray, let me tell you, you do not have the kind of cock and balls that should be on display, because they are, let's say, somewhat underwhelming."

I felt the burning embarrassment of her stare, the memory of all of those women staring in shock at my nearly naked body, the smirking faces laughing at my little manhood poking out from the nylons. Shit.

"Sorry Ray, I really don't think I have any choice but to dismiss you with immediate effect..."

Shit

------

I was sat on the bus stop, waiting for a ride home. The evening had fallen and was trying to figure out how on earth to explain my sudden firing to anyone who asked.

A car pulled up alongside the bus stop. The back door opened and there, languishing prettily, was Deva. "Well," she began, "You did very well".

I glared back, "Yes, and I got bloody fired because of you, where the hell did you go?"

She laughed. "That was a test Ray, just to see if you would follow orders and, to be honest, I wanted to see how you would feel about such humiliation."

"Bloody Awful!" I spat back.

She raised an eyebrow. "Really, you mean having all of those women look at your little nylon covered cock didn't get you just a little bit excited?"

"No!"

She continued, "Not even a little Ray, come on".

"No", I said in a somewhat meeker voice.

She reached out a gloved hand." Listen Ray, I have an opening and I need someone in my... employ. How about you get in the car, and I make this all worth your while?"

I looked at her in the car, her hand outstretched. The long cream thighs, the clear focussed eyes and red crimson lips and I knew right then that given the choice of dealing with the fallout of the evening or getting in the car... I was going with the car.

I took her hand. She slid gracefully to allow room in the back, patting the leather seat as she looked at me. " Come on then, in you get..."