A Hungarian Rhapsody

Story Info
A couple expreiences their threesome and cuck fantasies.
7.3k words
4.01
17.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've fantasized for quite some time about my wife Margie having in a threesome with me and another man. I also fantasize of watching her with another man, or a woman, cuckolding, if you will. However, unlike the definition of cuckolding, my fantasy has nothing to do with humiliation and I have no desire to 'clean up' afterwards. I simply fancy watching my wife have sex with someone other than me.

I find myself increasingly drawn to this fantasy and get aroused at the thought of my beautiful wife being pleased and pleasing in return. I couldn't imagine a hotter scenario, watching or even hearing her describe the details of her encounter. Margie and I discussed my fantasy on several occasions and, being no stranger to sexual exploits in her youth, she said she'd be open to a threesome or being with someone else, provided I was truly ok with it. The thought of her being with someone else after all this time excites her as well -- so a joint fantasy.

Margie's ideal scenario would be to meet someone with whom she finds attractive and with whom she can have a connection beyond physical. It would be a one-time rendezvous - she wouldn't want to bump into him at the local supermarket. I can certainly understand that.

I'd love to watch her, either in a threesome or with just her lover. In the latter scenario, at least initially, she'd prefer to be alone with her lover, enjoying themselves privately. Afterwards she'd describe the encounter to me in detail. Although I'd prefer the visual, hearing her describe the experience would be incredibly erotic as well. We concluded that the opportunity would mostly likely present itself when we're on a vacation. The remaining question is with whom, an answer that we'd find out soon enough.

So, turn back the clock. The summer of 2019. Pre-COVID times, remember those days? I surprised Margie with a ten night eastern Caribbean cruise on Oceania Cruise lines to celebrate our twenty-fifth wedding anniversary. Intent on going in style, I reserved a balcony cabin on a high floor and arranged limousine to transport us to and from the port; living in Florida has its advantages.

DAY 1

When vacation day arrived, we boarded the ship in the rain, typical of a South Florida late afternoon. Once onboard we hurriedly searched for our cabin, and once inside we checked out balcony and waited until we were called to our muster station for the usual safety instructions.

After the muster station drill, we returned to our cabin and found our luggage sitting outside of the door. We subsequently unpacked and got settled which included "breaking in" the cabin, which Margie enthusiastically initiated. As the ship departed port, Margie removed my shorts and underwear and proceeded to give me a fantastic blowjob. Margie began licking my cock, focusing on the underside of my shaft, getting it glistening wet. When I was fully erect, she took me into her warm month and slowly ran her soft tongue along my shaft, sliding it down and up while keeping my cock firmly sandwiched between her lips. The combination of Margie's warm mouth and velvety tongue was more than I could handle, and I came before the ship made it into open waters. Afterwards we cuddled fell asleep -- a great start to our vacation!

We choose the later dinner option, 8:00 pm, and good thing too because we didn't wake from our nap until 6:00 pm. We were famished at this point, so Margie took a quick shower while I changed into a fresh pair of slacks and polo. Margie donned a pale blue sundress that complimented her tanned skin. She slipped on a pair of clogs and fastened a gold necklace around her neck, and in no time, we were ready for dinner.

We entered the dining room and found our assigned table. Although there were eight chairs, only two were occupied, which would be the case for the remainder of our trip. Seated were two middle aged men, I gather somewhere in their mid-fifties. I extended my hand and introduced myself and Margie to Josef and Gino.

As soon as Josef spoke Margie immediately lit up.

"Your Hungarian. Are you?"

"Yes I am. So, is my cousin Gino. He lives outside of Budapest."

"Oh my God, I'm Hungarian too!" Margie replied in Hungarian.

And so began a conversation in a language I didn't understand, but I enjoyed watching Margie's excitement as they spoke. Margie told them that her parents came to the United States in the late 1950's during the Russian invasion of Hungry, thus making her first generation American. Growing up, Hungarian was the primary for Margie and her siblings. Josef and Gino were thrilled to meet someone with whom they can converse in their native tongue.

They eventually returned to speaking in English, much to my delight, albeit for a few words and phrases here and there. Margie is an extrovert by nature, she'll talk to just about anyone, but I hadn't seen her this excited in a long time. She really enjoyed speaking Hungarian with Josef who was the more talkative of the two. We learned that Josef lives in New Jersey in a town near where Margie grew up. His wife passed away two years ago after a losing a bout with pancreatic cancer, and with his cousin Gino's insistence, Josef agreed to take the cruise. This was his first vacation since his wife's death.

After dinner Margie and I went to the Lido deck for a drink. She was still thrilled about meeting Josef and was looking forward to spending more time with him.

DAY 2

We slept in, meandered our way to breakfast, and walked about the ship. After our self-guided tour, we briefly dropped into some of the rather expensive shops, looked at a few overpriced souvenirs, and retired to our cabin. We sat on the balcony and enjoyed the blue ocean and warm breeze before taking a nap, then lunch, then a round in the casino. I'm not much of a gambler and Margie mostly played slots, but it killed some time. A nice, lazy day.

We found our new-found friends in the restaurant and had another delicious dinner. Like the previous night, Margie and Josef entertained each other. Gino talked more with me, although it was difficult at times understanding him because of his thick accent.

My thirty years as a school psychologist taught me how to read people, so I couldn't help noticing that Margie and Josef were getting along really well. It was clear that there was a mutual attraction between them. I didn't mind. I was chill about it even when they flirted with each other, lots of smiles, laughter, eye contact, and occasional touching. In fact, I was kind of turned on watching them, and my mind began to wander in the direction of our fantasy, but for now, I kept that thought to myself. Perhaps I'd bring it up later, pillow talk, if you will.

DAY 3

We woke to find ourselves docked at our first port of call, Nassau in the Bahamas. We had been there twice before but decided to explore the island anyway, mostly to grab a bite for lunch. We walked around for a while to work up an appetite and stopped for lunch. As we walked into the restaurant, we saw Josef sitting at a table alone.

"Hey there," Margie said.

"Hi Margie, Josef answered, of course, in Hungarian.

"Where's Gino?" Margie asked, also in Hungarian.

Josef explained that Gino received a call last night that his sister was in a terrible car accident, so he was at the airport trying to arrange a flight to Hungary. Gino insisted that Josef stay on to enjoy his vacation, which, after some convincing, reluctantly agreed to do.

We invited Josef to join us for lunch, and we learned more about him. Like Margie, he's first generation American. At fifty-three, five years Margie's senior, he's a retired electrician. He held down multiple jobs, often moonlighting a second and sometimes third job to get ahead. His hard work and frugality paid off and coupled his wife's life insurance settlement and some profitable stock picks, he was able to retire at fifty. He now does odd jobs to keep busy.

Josef told us that he just recently began dating again but wasn't in a meaningful relationship, although he bragged that he has no problem getting dates. I could see that. He's an attractive guy, tall, thin, with a full head of grayish light brown hair. He also sported a well-trimmed, closely cropped salt and pepper beard. Josef's light blue eyes, which Margie commented on earlier, was his greatest asset, save for what may lie beneath his trousers.

After lunch we headed back to the ship and made plans to meet Josef for drinks before dinner then took a stroll to walk off lunch.

"Too bad about Gino's sister," I said.

"I know. I feel bad for him. I hope she'll be ok. I feel bad for Josef too, being alone for the rest of the trip."

"Yeah, I know. I'm sure he'll make friends but we can have him join us on some of our excursions if you want. And we can hang with him at night if he's alone."

"I agree. That would be nice. He shouldn't be alone on his vacation," Margie voiced.

"You know, Josef reminds me of the guy you were involved before we met. You know, the one from Hungry? The guy that your parents wanted you to marry?"

"A little bit, yeah. They have similar features."

"I know you have a thing for light haired guys with blue eyes," I said with a smile.

Margie just smiled and didn't comment further so I decided that was as far as I would take subject, for now.

We met Josef on the Lido deck a little past 7:00 pm. He was wearing a blue Hawaiian style short-sleeve shirt and khakis shorts with sandals. We found him sitting at a table near the bar sipping what appeared to be a daiquiri of some sort. Margie stood beside him, tapped him on the shoulder, and walked to the bar to order a similar drink, the drink of the day, I think. I kept it simple and asked for a Bud Light draft. Josef, with a big smile aimed at my wife, motioned for us to sit down.

Josef said that Gino was able to secure a flight back home and was on his way back to Hungry. Margie said that he must be relieved and patted Josef's thigh, a gesture of assurance. To me, that gesture implied something more, or at least I was hoping it did. Something inside me began to stir.

After another round of drinks, we made our way downstairs to the restaurant for dinner, and afterwards Josef invited back to the Lido for a nightcap. Two more rounds of drinks and I was toast. It was a busy day and I was tired so I suggested we call it a night. Margie said she wanted to have one more drink, so I told her to feel free to hang with Josef and I politely bid them a good night.

"Now, you two behave yourselves," I said jokingly and told Margie I'd see her later.

About an hour later Margie strolled into the cabin. I was already in bed watching TV.

"Have a good time?"

"Yeah, we walked around the top deck a few times and finished our daiquiris. It's a really nice night but I'm beat. I'm going to wash up and join you in bed."

Margie slipped in bed we began kissing and caressing.

"Sweetie, I'd love to but I'm just too tied, ok?" Margie said.

"I know. Just testing the waters," I said laughingly.

I turned off the lights and the TV and Margie cuddled up beside me, laying her head on my chest.

"Let me ask you though. Josef. I see the way he looks at you."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. There's no question that he likes what he sees. And don't tell me there isn't some flirting going on your end too. Like you're hand on this thigh?" I said in a soft, non-accusing way.

"Well, a little maybe, but it's harmless though," Marge said with a shy chuckle.

"Well, it doesn't have to be?"

"What do you mean?"

"I think you know what I mean, hon."

"You mean me and Josef?"

"Yeah! I think maybe a threesome. Or maybe just the two of you."

"I don't know, Bill."

"You like him, right? I mean, you find him attractive, right."

"Well, yeah, he's not bad, but I don't know about actually sleeping with him. That's way different. And we don't know if he'd want to sleep with me anyway."

"Oh, come on Margie, you know he will if you let him. You bait him and he'll bite."

"Yeah. Maybe. But talking about it and doing it are two different things. And are you sure about this? I mean we're talking about me fucking another man. You sure you're ok with that?"

"Yeah, I am. I mean, I don't know how I'm going to feel when it's actually happening, but I've thought about this for a long time. I'll be ok. I want this to happen."

"Well, if you're sure you're fine with it, I can get on board. I'm kinda excited too, so let's see where the next few days take us."

We spent the next several days at various ports of call, St Thomas, St Maarten, and Puerto Rico. Josef accompanied us on most of our excursions, and the bond between Josef and Margie strengthened. At night, in the privacy of our cabin, Margie and I talked about Josef, what it would be like with him and what they would do with each other. We decided we'd go for it in our last port of call, Grand Turk. That was just a few of nights away!

FAST FORWARD -- THE EVENING OF DAY 8 -- GRAND TURK

The three of us took a guided tour of Grand Turk before grabbing a light lunch. Margie was excited to discover a nightclub within walking distance from the ship.

"We need to come back here tonight and do some dancing!" she said excitedly.

"Yeah, let's do that," Josef said.

Now, I'm not much of a dancer or a nightclub guy, but I figured I can suck it up for one night.

"Sure, that sounds like a plan," I said.

We drank more than we ate, and the three of us got pretty buzzed. We stumbled back to the ship and once in the privacy of our cabin we planned the evening. I would find an excuse to bow out going to the night club which would allow Margie and Josef to be alone. I would say that I wasn't feeling well or was too drunk or tired, something along those lines, and Margie would keep me informed how the night was going by sending me texts whenever possible. We messed around for a while before cuddling and settling down for a solid three hour nap.

Still groggy from our afternoon libations, I slipped into the shower to get ready for the evening. Margie joined me and after frolicking around for a while, I left her to wash up. Once she dried off and blow dried her hair Margie took extra time prepping for dinner. She tastefully applied her makeup and put on a sexy red silk blouse and a short black skirt. The gold chain around her neck added to her sex appeal, not to mention leaving the top three buttons of her blouse undone. In an unusual fashion, Margie pinned her long brown hair up using two butterfly shaped tortoise shell combs. When she slipped on her three inch black heels, she was to die for!

"You trying to impress someone tonight?" I asked with a laugh.

"Yeah. Wanna know who?" she wittingly answered with a wide smile.

We met Josef below deck and headed into Grand Turk for dinner. We found a nice seafood restaurant not far from the club. As with lunch, we partook in more alcohol then we should have, which I conveniently used as an excuse for not being eager for a late night.

It was around 8:30 when our waiter sat the bill on our table. Josef insisted he pay for dinner, which I gratefully accepted -- after all, he'd be fucking my wife later, so, yeah, the least he could do was buy us dinner. Believe me, he'd get his money's worth.

Margie asked, "You guys ready to hit the club?"

"Yeah, I'm ready. Let's go." Josef said in Hungarian as he sprang from his chair.

"You ready, Bill?"

"Tell you what guys, you go on ahead. I'm pretty buzzed and really tired and not in the mood to dance. I'm gonna head back to the ship and watch some TV. If I get a second wind I know where to find you."

"Are you sure, Bill? I was looking forward to seeing you on the dance floor." Josef said with a chuckle.

"I bet you were, but I'm tired as hell. If I get a second wind I'll be back, but you two go on and Margie, I'll see you back at the ship, if not before."

Margie gave me a hug and a kiss in the cheek. "Don't wait up," she whispered in my ear and gave me a sly look.

"Text me later." I whispered back. "Let me know what's going on, ok."

"Will do. I love you."

BILL's EVENING

I settled into our cabin around 9:15 and turned on the TV. Not much to watch. Ironically, I watched some reruns of Three's Company while anxiously awaiting a text from Margie. At some point I dozed off because I never heard my phone beep or vibrate even though it was sitting right next to me. I awoke and immediately looked down my phone, hoping for a message. The clock read 11:27 pm. A red alert button glowed on my text icon. Yes! I opened the text. It was from Margie, sent at 11:09.

'Mission accomplished! Don't wait up. I Love you!'

My hands were shaking and I felt a thunderbolt race through my chest. It was pure adrenaline. Once groggy and lethargic, I was now re-energized. My mouth dried. Cotton mouth. I sprang to my feet and rushed to the bathroom to splash some water on my face. The cool water was refreshing. I looked in the mirror and took a deep breath. I saw the excitement in my eyes. Was this really happening? My hands shook as I reached for a towel to dry my face.

I walked back into the bedroom area. I was nervous, anxious, excited, aroused, all those emotions converging at once. My mind raced in so many directions. I was bouncing off the walls, not knowing what to do next. My mind continued racing. I had to calm down. I took a series of deep breaths. That helped a little but I really needed was a drink. Something strong. So, I got dressed and walked upstairs to the lido deck and headed straight to the bar. Most of the ship's guests were on shore or already asleep but fortunately the bar was still open. I needed something stronger than a beer.

"Johnny Walker on the rocks. A double please." I asked the bartender.

I sat on a barstool, closed my eyes, and took a sip. Ah! I could feel the whisky's flame in my chest. It felt good. Another sip. Even better. The brisk walk up the stairs and the alcohol were calming, but my mind still raced. Where were they? In Josef's cabin? Were they in bed? Or were they still on their way back from the club. Maybe they will come here for a drink first? I wouldn't want them to see me. That would ruin everything. I better go back to the cabin.

I looked down at my watch. Nearly midnight, so decided to head back to my cabin. With drink in hand, I walked through the doorway and down the stairs to my floor. The scotch was making me a tad lightheaded, but I was still a bit frenzied.

'Now what was his cabin number? I know it was on the ninth floor. Was it 907 or 901? Oh yes, 909, I remember -- the old Beatles song from the Hey Jude album, "One After 909".' Do I dare go by there? Perhaps take a listen through the door? Maybe give it a little more time?

I strolled back to my cabin. I opened the door and laid on the bed. The TV was still on, with another episode of Three's Company playing. It was 12:09 am.

I'll watch one more episode. By then it will be 12:30. She should be back by then. If not then I'll take a stroll to the ninth floor.

I watched the show but my mind was elsewhere, wondering what Josef was doing with my wife.

Are the in bed? Are they fucking? In what position? Maybe is she's blowing him, or he's going down on her? Is he bigger than me? Is she enjoying him?

I was crazed again. I couldn't stay put any longer. My curiosity was peaking and my nerves were rattling, so I put on my shoes on and went down to the ninth floor. 12:37 am. Surely, they're in there. I slowly strode down the hall. No one was around. I past rooms 901, 903, 905, and 907. I stopped in my tracks before proceeding. Taking a deep breath, I crept closer to 909. I stopped just in front of the door. Then took another step. Now I was directly in front of the Josef's cabin, where he and my wife were. I placed my left ear to the door and I heard rustling.

12