A Hungarian Rhapsody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They're in there. I can hear them.

I covered my right ear so I could hear more clearly. No voices, just some shuffling about, then some heavy breathing and sighs. My heart raced.

What are they doing? I wish I could see.

Suddenly I heard a voice. Margie's voice. A cry of pleasure. I could feel my heart beating in my chest.

"Oh, yes. Oh my God. Don't stop, yes, don't stop"

I was rock hard. I heard more movement, the Margie's voice again.

"That's it yes, yes. Oh, fuck yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. Oooh, I'm gonna cum. Oooh, I'm fucking cumming."

Josef uttered something in Hungarian. I didn't understand what he said but it still was hot. My dick was so hard I thought I was going to cum right there. I turned and headed back to our cabin. I walked fast, very fast, practically jogging, my dick straining against my shorts. Upon reaching my cabin I quickly opened the door and immediately pulled down my pants and underwear. I walked into the bathroom and clenched my dick with my right hand and bam, I erupted into the sink. A thick jet of jism shot out and hit the faucet. My knees almost gave out. I hadn't cum like that in years! It was amazing.

Once I was through, I cleaned the sink, put on a pair of gym shorts and a tee shirt, and climbed into bed. Looking at my watch, it was 1:03 am.

I drifted off to sleep. My watch read 2:08 am when the cabin door opened and Margie walked in. I sat up and Margie laid beside me. She gave me a big kiss, told me that she loved me, and proceeded to tell me in explicit detail about her evening with Josef. We got so excited that we tore off each other's clothes and made love. We were like teenagers again! I was so aroused I came two more times, and we made love again at dawn. It was exhilarating.

MARGIE's EVENING

Josef and I got to the Margaritaville night club close to 9:00 pm and immediately began dancing to the DJ's music. The place was packed but we managed to maneuver close enough to the bar to order a drink. After working up quite a sweat the first item on my agenda was a tall glass of ice water, which Josef was kind enough to get me. I took a couple of big gulps when Josef handed me a tequila shot. One shot led to two before squeezing back onto the dance floor.

Josef had some moves. He was an agile and fluid dancer. I held my own despite the tequila, and after about twenty minutes we took another break. I ordered another ice water and Josef grabbed two more tequila shots which I threw down. I was now pretty buzzed. When the DJ slowed things down by playing 'Wonderful Tonight,' I said, "I just love this song," and asked Josef to slow dance.

Josef held me close while I rested my head on his chest. The room was spinning a bit.

"Your hair smells nice," he said in Hungarian.

I looked up and gazed into his eyes, and our lips locked in a deep kiss. His lips felt so nice; so warm and soft.

After a few moments Josef broke away. "I'm not so sure we should be doing this, Margie," he said, in Hungarian. "I don't think your husband would approve."

I replied in his native tongue, "It's ok. I want to kiss you. Don't you want to kiss me?"

"Of course, I do. But you're married."

"Josef," I said. "Why do you think Bill didn't come out with us tonight?"

He looked perplexed. "Bill said he was tired," Josef answered.

"Well, that maybe true, but he really wanted us to be alone."

Josef cocked his head, and I kissed him again. This time Josef brought me closer, holding me tight around my waist.

"Why would he want us to be alone?" he asked.

"He wants us to be alone so you and I can make love."

Josef pulled away and just stared at me with a blank look on his face.

"Why don't we start walking back to the ship. Perhaps find a more private place," I suggested in his native tongue.

"Should we? Where would we go?"

"Well, how about your cabin," I said.

We walked back hand in hand, occasionally kissing along the way. At one point we stopped walking and made out. It was so hot! I felt myself getting wet and couldn't wait to get back to the ship.

Once aboard Josef led me to his cabin. I had no idea what to expect. My heart raced with excitement. Josef opened the door, and once inside he put his arms around me and kissed me tenderly. Josef unbuttoned my blouse while we kissed. It was so erotic! He gently removed my blouse, sliding it down my shoulders until it fell to the floor. My nipples hardened and were pressing against my lace bra. We kissed deeply as Josef unzipped my skirt from behind, and it fell to my ankles. I lifted my feet and stepped out of it, now resting next to my blouse.

Still kissing him, I unbuttoned and unzipped Josef's slacks and removed his shirt. We stood naked, save for our underwear, when I suggested we take a shower. Josef nodded in agreement and led me by the hand into the small bathroom. Standing in front of him, I removed my bra and my panties, revealing myself to him. Josef smiled in approval, then removed his underwear. He was semi-erect but it was clear that he was well endowed.

Josef turned on the water and stepped into the shower, and I nervously followed and closed the glass door. The warm water trickled over us, and it's warmth felt wonderful. We embraced in a long, hot, wet kiss, and feeling Josef's now fully erect cock resting against my stomach got me even more aroused.

Josef placed the bar of soap in his hand and he stood behind me. His soapy hands caressed my breasts, and my nipples became erect. I closed my eyes and titled my head back as his soft lips found mine, and our tongues danced as his soapy hands ran up and down my body.

I turned around, and taking the soap from him, placed it between my hands and began caressing his cock. Josef was rock hard. I placed the soap on the shelf and sensually washed his cock and his balls with my soapy hands. I took great pleasure in teasing him. It was so very erotic!

Josef kissed me then took a step back and rinsed the remaining soap off us with the showerhead. We stepped out of the shower and towel dried each other, our tongues twirling in each other's mouth.

Josef carried me to the bed; how romantic! He lay me on the bed then turned out the lights. I could make out his silhouette in the moonlight shining through the porthole. I sat at the edge of the bed and holding his hand, pulled him close to me. His cock was so hard. I began licking his head. Josef's cock tasted fresh and clean from our soapy shower. Running tiny circles with the tip of my tongue, his head swelled as my tongue pranced around it. I lifted his cock and ran my tongue on the underside of his shaft. My God he was large! I gently cupped his balls and took him into my mouth. Josef sighed as I engulfed him. I was so turned on!

I began stroking him, sliding my hand up and down while I sucked. He moaned and uttered in Hungarian that he was close to cumming. I wanted him to cum. I wanted to taste his cum. I closed my eyes and took as much of him in my mouth as I could, and soon his penis began to throb. His pulsating cock felt so good in my mouth. A few more wet, twisting strokes, and Josef's body stiffened. Seconds later he unleashed a stream of warm semen into my mouth. He came a lot, and I did my best to swallow, but most dripped out of my mouth. His sweet cum ran down my chin and onto my thighs and knees. I continued sucking him until his orgasm subsided.

Josef kissed my forehead and lay me on the crisp sheets. He softly caressed my face while kissing while his tongue explored my mouth, tasting his seed. My breathing grew heavier, and my nipples became more erect. I wanted him to fuck me.

Josef licked and sucked each nipple while slowly working his hands down my torso, around my thighs, and finally touching my entrance. He massaged my outer lip before slipping a finger, then second, then a third finger into me. I gasped and as he finger fucked me, I heard squishy sounds and began moaning. I had to have him, and now!

"I want you inside me," I said.

"Yes, dear," Josef whispered. "But I want to taste you first."

Josef snaked down my body and put his head between my legs. I spread my legs wider and closed my eyes. He lovingly kissed and caressed my inner thighs before extending his tongue just above my clit. He kissed my nakedness before positioning his mouth directly above my aching pussy. He paused for a moment and I felt his warm breath. Flattening his tongue, he licked the length of my pussy, and when he inserted tongue into me, I panted and moaned.

"Oh my God, that feels so good." I said in a weakened voice.

Josef licked me from bottom to top, circling my clit with the tip of his tongue, then repeating in the opposite direction, slowly, over, and over. I felt myself being taken away. I saw nothing. I heard nothing. I was enthralled in the moment, the only sense I felt was his touch, Josef's warm tongue licking me.

I felt my orgasm building and I instinctively placed my hands on my breasts and squeezed them. Each time I pinched my nipples it was like electricity shooting directly to my clit. I squirmed, moaned, while Josef, sensing my pleasure, concentrated on my clit, licking, sucking, circling. I reached down and pushed his face into me as Josef feverishly licked my clit.

"Oh yes. Yes. Right there. Don't stop. Don't stop. I'm gonna cum. Yes, I'm coming! I'm coming," I shouted.

And cum I did! My entire body trembled and shuddered.

"Oh God! Oh God," I yelled repeatedly as my orgasm ripped through me.

Still reeling from my orgasm, Josef knelt in front of me, and very gently pushed his penis against me, just barely touching my wet lips. He was teasing me. He kissed me, his hard, thick penis resting at my entrance. My body was still quivering when I arched my back and pulled him into me. I felt him penetrate and enter me. He slid in with ease, and with each stroke he penetrated me deeper, filling me like I had never been filled before. When he was in balls deep and the base of his cock pressed against my clit, I came again. I could feel myself oozing, getting wetter as Josef fucked me with long, slow, deep strokes. Oh my God it felt so fucking good!

Faster, deeper, increasing his tempo, I sensed his orgasm approaching. I egged him on, telling him how good he felt inside me, urging him to fuck me harder. He began breathing heavily, and I lifted my hips, bringing him into me as deep as possible.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. I want you to cum. Cum inside of me," I yelled.

Josef arched his back, groaned loudly, and pumped his seed into me. I felt his warmth and had another orgasm, this one more powerful that the last. Josef continued fucking me until we were both spent, then he collapsed on top of me.

We cuddled afterwards, basking in the glow of our passion. I rested my head on his broad chest while he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Wow. That was amazingly hot," I said.

"Yes. It has been a long time since I had sex. I hope you're not disappointed."

"Disappointed? Are you kidding me? That was really amazing!"

"Will you tell Bill?" Josef asked.

I said in Hungarian, "I'm gonna to tell Bill everything, and how hot it was."

"Really? He won't be Jealous"

"This is something that Bill and I have talked about for a long time, Josef. It's our fantasy. There's no jealousy."

"He allows you to sleep with other men?"

"Well, Josef, this was the first time we acted on it. And it was amazing," I said as I lifted my head and kissed him.

"So, he won't be coming for me?" Josef said with a laugh.

"Oh no. It's all good. Don't worry?"

"I'll try not to. I never did anything like this before either with a married woman."

"So, a first for both of us! I'll be sure to tell Bill that too. Speaking of which I better get back to Bill. I know he's waiting for me."

I leaned over and softly kissed him. I got dressed and gave Josef one more kiss told him in Hungarian to get some sleep and I'd see him later.

OUR LAST NIGHT

We didn't see Josef until dinner, our last on the cruise. He was understandably nervous. Who wouldn't be? After all, he just fucked my wife! I did my best to make him feel comfortable. I purposely didn't broach last night and acted like nothing happened. After a while and a couple glasses of wine, he settled down.

After dinner Margie went to the casino to play more slots while Josef and I drifted off to the Lido bar. Margie quickly spent her gambling allowance for the night and met us upstairs. We had a round of drinks, courtesy of Josef, which led to another round, this time courtesy of me. When he excused himself to use the restroom, I told Margie that I wanted to invite Josef back to our cabin; I wanted to see them together.

"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing!" she said.

When Josef returned, he sat back down and glanced down at his watch.

"Got a hot date? Margie asked.

Josef laughed. "Oh, no, I wish though," he said.

"Well, what about me? I'll be your date tonight?"

Josef looked over at me, and I shrugged my shoulders.

"What can I tell you? She wants a fucking date." Then I paused for a moment. "Why don't you to come back to our cabin with us? We'll have a farewell drink," I said as I took Margie by the hand and motioned for Josef to follow.

We squeezed into the elevator; there were several others on board. Not a word was said until the doors opened to our floor.

"After you," Josef said, and I led the way.

I walked down the long hallway with Margie and Josef, walking hand in hand, following close behind. The adrenaline was flowing again as I opened the cabin door and proceeded straight to the balcony. Josef followed me while Margie snuck into the bathroom to freshen up.

"It's nice out here on the balcony. I don't have a balcony in my cabin," Josef said.

"It's the way to go. Definitely worth the upgrade in my opinion," I said.

A few minutes later Margie returned wearing a sexy bright red chemise. She kept her black heels on, a very nice touch, and was holding a bottle of champagne.

"Anyone up for some champagne?" Margie asked as she twisted the metal fastener off the bottle of Asti.

"Yeah, I can go for a glass," I said as Margie popped the cork.

"I'll go fetch us some glasses," she said.

"You like champagne?" I asked Josef.

"Sure. Who doesn't?"

Margie returned with three flasks and filled them. One of them overflowed onto her hand.

"My, that one spewed prematurely," she said with a laugh.

Raising her glass, she said. "Cheers! To a memorable week and to making memories!"

We raised our glasses and sipped our champagne.

"I love Asti," Margie said.

"Yes. It's very sweet. Thank you for this," Josef added as he turned to face the ocean.

"Thank you for what?" I asked.

"For the champagne," Josef answered.

"Oh, I thought you were thanking me for fucking my wife?" I said with a laugh.

Josef's face fell for a moment, clearly taken back by the comment, then the three of us burst out laughing. Margie crept behind Josef and wrapped her arms around his waist. The adrenaline rush returned.

I placed my flute on the table and stole behind Margie. Placing my hands on her hips. I began kissing the back of her neck. Margie leaned her head back and I kissed her neck and nibbled on her earlobe, then cupped her firm B cups. She closed her eyes and sighed.

I was getting unbelievably aroused, and taking a step back, I removed my slacks and underwear. I stepped forward and placed my hands on Margie's slender hips. Lightly pulling her toward me, I placed my hard cock between her legs. Margie bent over slightly, and I began to penetrate her. When Josef heard Margie gasp, he turned around to kiss her.

"Let's go inside," Margie uttered.

I followed her into the cabin. Josef removed his shirt as he trailed closely behind. Margie lay on the bed while we removed our remaining garments. We lay beside her, Josef on Margie's left and me on her right, and. I kissed her and removed her chemise.

Josef and Margie began kissing while I sucked her right breast. I was engrossed watching them and when Margie placed her hand behind Josef's head, pulling him closer, I moved to the edge of the bed to get a clearer view.

Josef's cock was hard and pressing against Margie's thigh as they kissed. I was quite impressed with his size -- to think that he had been inside her less than 24 hours earlier. Josef began kissing Margie's neck and I heard Margie sigh as he kissed his way down her chest. Josef licked and sucked Margie's nipples while his fingers searched for the folds of her pussy. Margie's sighs transformed into subtle moans when Josef's fingers discovered her clit.

Josef took his time kissing and sucking Margie's breasts. His fingers worked their magic, penetrating her deeply. He had three fingers inside her now, and the palm of his hand was pressed against her clit. As his fingers slid in and out of her, he rotated his palm around her clit. Margie was gasping and I could tell she was close to having an orgasm. Josef fingered Margie's pussy feverishly, faster and harder.

"Oh God, I'm cumming, I'm gonna cum," Margie yell as her pussy erupted, squirting through Josef's fingers, dampening the sheets. I've seen Margie squirt only one other time, so this was truly amazing.

Josef had Margie turn over on all fours and knelt behind her. He licked her pussy from behind, penetrating her again with his fingers. Margie's breathing was more heavily, and when Josef's tongue licked the edges of her ass, Margie squirmed and pushed back on his face.

"Lick me, yes lick me," she muttered. "I'm cumming Josef, I'm cumming again! she screamed as her juices trickled out of her wet pussy.

"Fuck me Josef, please, I need you to fuck me," she asked loudly.

Josef grabbed Margie's hips and positioned his huge cock between her legs. Margie let out a gasp when he entered her and slid in balls deep on the first stroke. Josef fucked her slowly at first, then his stroking became more intense. I watched his cock slid in and out of my wife's dripping wet pussy, making squishy sounds as he penetrated her over and over.

By this time, I needed to cum, so I stood on the side of the bed and placed my cock in front of my wife. Her face was full of lust and passion. Margie pulled me closer and placed her lips around my cock and I feverishly fucked her mouth, closing my eyes and sliding my cock in and out. She devoured my cock, slurping and sucking me as Josef fucked her from behind. It didn't long before I was ready to cum. Margie stroked my cock with her right hand, sliding, twisting, using her saliva as lubrication.

"Oooh, yes. I'm cumming. I'm cumming," I yelled.

I placed his hand over Margie's and we stroked my cock together. Seconds later I exploded, shooting a stream of semen on Margie's face. Margie opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, trying to catch my cum as it continued spewing. Cum was everywhere, on my wife's face, chin, and in her hair.

"Oh yes, fuck me. Fuck me, Josef! Oh, oh I'm gonna cum again. Yes, yes. I'm gonna cum!" she screamed.

Within seconds Margie came just as Josef slipped his hard cock out of her and erupted on her ass.

Afterwards, my cum covered wife showered, and when she returned, Margie put on her chemise and lay between us. The three of us nodded off for a short while and when we awoke, we found Josef putting on his clothes.

"I should go now. I need to pack and put my bags outside my cabin," Josef said.

He bent down and gave Margie a kiss on the lips and another on her forehead and left our cabin.

Josef and Margie had exchanged phone numbers and text each other from time to time. Josef met a woman who he is very fond of and promised if the find their way to Florida they'll drop by. If so, who knows, maybe he four of us can make some more memories.

12