All Comments on 'A Hungarian Rhapsody'

by slowhand335

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hate these kind of stories. They make my skin crawl. Feels like I need to use a Brillo pad as a bath sponge to get clean again. - TANSTAAFL

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Quiet nice. I enjoyed the whole story. It smacks a bit of a true story, which is cool. As a constructive criticism, there were MANY missing words. No nonsense words, obvious you have Grammarly or some other auto correction software but that will only spot bad words, not missing ones. Suggest you put aside a 'finished' story for a few days and then read it again, mouthing each word like a grade-schooler does. That will catch most of the problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story very much and have read it several times…each time is different for me somehow…you have interesting favorites too…hope you write more frequently, particularly in this category…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awful. The wife deserved a better man than the little pussy she accidentally married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Idiots. Just get a divorce. Lousy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It figures Odiouser would like this story. Is there any cuck story he doesn't like? 1* or this rubbish.

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

Gino is anything but a Hungarian name...

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Well, the idiots are really not dying out. Neither in fantasy nor in reality. This author and his story prove it. Why am I marrying a woman when I let someone else fuck her? I can have that cheaper too!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well in your defense at least you didnt go full on mentally. Still a so-so bit of writing.

Not sure what it is in your make up though that makes you want to see you wife be a slut. There is an issue with that, as there is with anyone wanting to see their spouse become a cum dump. Though the reality is that if you ever achieve your goal you have a 90% chance you'll be single not long after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That woman from Hungary made me hungry !

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 2 years ago

A very sexy story. Thanks.

slowhand335slowhand335over 2 years agoAuthor

For those who provided feedback on the basis of morality please understand that this story is based on true events that a friend of mine shared with me sometime back. I embellished where appropriate to make the story more interesting but it is, for the most part, it's fact-based. That said, the fact that some readers have a morale issue with the topic should be mutually exclusive from the content. Also, the reader who believes that Gino isn't a Hungarian name needs to do his/her research - it is very very popular Hungarian name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You wrote a very believable, erotic story, and for that, I thank you. That said, I have to agree with Odiouser that it badly needed proofreading. Here's but one example, "I'm gonna to tell Bill everything" Gonna to tell? Couple that with "you're" for your, and multiple question marks where periods belonged, to name but a few more errors. The distractions made your story less pleasurable for the reader. Oh, and on a technical note, as a Beatles fan I can't ignore this one; The One After 909 was on Let It Be, not the Hey Jude album! Thanks again for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story, and ignore all of the women hating incel trolls that comment on any story where the woman is not reviled or hated on. One thing though you start the story with the statement "unlike the definition of cuckolding, my fantasy has nothing to do with humiliation and I have no desire to 'clean up' afterwards. I simply fancy watching my wife have sex with someone other than me.' That is absolutely NOT the definition of a cuckold. To be a cuckold is to have an unfaithful wife, period. What happens after that is irrelevant to being a cuckold. You state you want to watch your wife have sex, that makes you a voyeur and a cuckold. Humiliation is strictly S&M, hold on if it is strict that makes it BDSM... Tired of ppl conflating Slave/Master fetish with cuckolding. They are separate, but like voyeurism, they can be combined.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userslowhand335@slowhand335
Hi there. Open minded married middle aged male with a very strong libido and sex drive. I identify myself as hetrosexual and am a pleaser by nature so I tend to write erotic literature from a women's poit of view and perspective. I fancy lesbian encounters, threesomes, and tas...