A Hungry Pussy Mercilessly Teased

Story Info
Weeks-hungry slut needs to be pinned and used by Sir.
2.1k words
4.54
20.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel Him stirring and considering using my throat almost as soon as we sat down together in His apartment. For a moment I was even strangely afraid He'd do it too quickly for me to disengage from my previous train of thought and settle in to having gotten there, but then I realized I had already forgotten everything else. Already I was filling instead with my pent up longing for Him once again, with images of the fantasies that had hounded me all day until finally going out to meet Him at the bar we had just come from. His voice at my ear pulled me from my thoughts. "You know I'm going to use you. The question is, how?"

My heart palpably quickened and my mind began to blur at the edges as He began dragging His nails over me to make me squeak. The outside world, the bar, all fully obliterated now. I wondered if He would use my throat immediately, but when He stood, He took my hand very tightly in His and began to lead me out of the living room. That surely meant He intended to fuck me, didn't it?

We had reached the middle of the hall when He stopped and swept me up off my feet into His arms like a very breakable princess. I had never quite been the princess type, but that thought bubbled up in me anyway as He carried me the rest of the way to the bedroom. And when He dropped me unceremoniously, almost carelessly onto the bed, I briefly allowed myself to fantasize again about Him using me just as carelessly, rough and brutal, all night until my body gave out beneath Him.

He walked away, I knew, to lock the doors we had passed through. I considered touching myself but managed not to, settling instead for simply writhing slowly on the bed, which I could scarcely help, lost in my thoughts.

When He returned, He set at once to tormenting me again with His nails and kissing me quick and brief and rough, heightening my desperation before pulling back and pulling me with Him. He slid my body to the edge of the bed and helped me to stand up for a moment with a powerful hand on each of my arms before moving them to my shoulders and pushing me inexorably DOWN.

I could feel the groan leave my body as though it were simply staying where my throat had previously been, as though I were slipping down away from it to reveal it in the air. My hands slid fevered but reverently along the fabric of His pants as I waited for Him to free His cock for my mouth.

God how I had missed it, the sight of it, the smell of it! I plunged down on it with abandon and savored every inch passing over my tongue until I had all of Him, and I couldn't stop myself from wrapping my arms around Him to grab His ass and pull Him closer. I imagined Him enjoying it and letting it slide. I imagined Him jerking to a halt and grabbing my wrists in a grip so hard the shame of my tiny presumptuous transgression would wash over my whole body from my captive wrists to my throbbing clit.

"Good girl..."

The momentarily overwhelming sound of my blood in my ears. My pussy began to flood.

"Such a good slut, it's clear how much you worship this cock."

My smile would have spread from ear to ear if my mouth hadn't been full of Him. It was so touching that He had noticed, that He had sensed my outpouring. I tried to glance up at Him, but I couldn't quite see His face fully as I served Him. After what seemed like only a mere moment, though, He reached down to ease me off of Him and backed away despite my pouting.

"Get your pants off." His commands always seemed to come from all around me, to resound in every corner of the room.

I stood and complied, hoping hotly as I pushed them to the ground that I would feel His hand on my ass. And to my infinite relief, in a moment that seemed drawn out into an eternity, I felt the heat of His body approaching again from behind me, I could feel His presence, He would give it to me! Please let Him, please, please--oh GOD and there it was! His hand cupping my right asscheek, spreading fire down my thigh, up my side, my body was already melting, please, please, please--WHACK!

YES! YES! For weeks--was it weeks?--I had needed it, and finally it was happening, He was spanking me, as hard as ever. There weren't even many swats before He let up again to allow me to continue removing my pants, but I could still feel my neglected skin rising to a quick glow under His merciless hand. Already I had begun to spill out of myself, watching sometimes through my own eyes, sometimes from above myself the things He would do to me.

I began to remove my jewelry and had just unclasped my second bracelet when He grabbed me and pulled me towards Him where He was seated at the edge of the bed. A brief stray impulse to protest so I could finish what I was doing rose in my mind and was making its way to my foolish lips when He bent me suddenly but with somehow agonizing deliberateness over His knee and began to spank me again, even harder than before.

Scream after scream tore itself out of my throat. My ass was burning, it was an angry red already, I was sure of it. Oh PLEASE let Him fuck me soon, PLEASE let me feel Him pounding into me while the handprints still burned me. God, how did I get this way? I ought to be good; He would use me how He pleased. I could almost see the flash of His eyes and the stern line of His mouth that would greet me if He could hear my thoughts. Discipline...

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

And that's what I was getting. Maybe He already knew. Had it been so obvious in my behavior already? Had I been bad? Wasn't I bad? Could I help it?

WHACK! WHACK!

Buried deep in my mind the rational kernel wondered whether He really spanked me harder every time I saw Him or if my ass was somehow getting MORE sensitive to the pain every time rather than less, and whether I should be concerned or simply grateful for this phenomenon.

Horrified at my own delay, I returned to myself and began to thank Him profusely. "Thank you, Sir! Thank you, oh god, thank you!"

"Good girl. And I'm sure you're... oh, yes," He said as He probed a now gentle hand between my legs, "quite wet for me already. Don't worry, I know your pussy needs to be used, too." His hand came down in a series of hard blows on my ass again as He spoke, and my consciousness began to split in half to receive the simultaneous physical and aural torment. "And we're going to make sure it's pounded nice and sore tonight, aren't we? And filled right up like a good little slut needs."

I saw Him as I was sure He wanted me to, standing at the edge of the bed driving His long cock to the hilt in me until the pain was almost too much. Until it hurt exactly how I needed it. I wanted to watch His face as He listened to my screams.

I was in an ecstatic daze when He eventually let up again, lifted me by my legs, and pushed the rest of my body onto the bed, making sure to twist me so I landed with my back and burning ass to the sheets. I hissed in pain and awe. He thought of everything.

I couldn't move as He walked around to the side where He was accustomed to undressing Himself, removing first His shirt and then His pants, but stopping short of revealing His cock to me again. Oh please, please! I was His to use, please let Him use me, please let it HURT! My eyes couldn't tell whether they wanted to blur into my inward spiral or focus with laser clarity on His most perfect and powerful body, on His flowing black hair...

And then He mounted the bed and began to position me.

My breath raced dangerously as He spun my body around where it lay, keeping me on my back. The smooth sheets stung my ass like silken sun-scorched sand. The hunger twisted painfully in my core and I didn't bother swallowing the animal sound that rose from me. Until tonight I had been unused for so long, and I had been thinking for so long that day about Him overpowering me. The need for it all rose almost rebellious in me despite my newly reddened ass, and I let my eyes burn it up at Him, wriggling hard suddenly in His grasp.

He stared back down at me with His own eyes wide open but entirely unfazed, unrelenting. He must have been holding me down by my arms or wrists, but I barely felt it even though my mind screamed for it. Please, harder! Pin me so it hurts, oh god, please let Him fuck me like this, please please pin me down and fuck me raw...

His hand on my thigh!

My mind snapped from fantasy to reality so quickly I got whiplash as He slid my panties from me and His grip closed firmly on my right ankle. My entire awareness was in my legs as His own came down on them, first onto one thigh and then the other as He spread me.

But no! How would He take me this way? He was pinning my legs down with His own weight before He was even fully undressed! I fought harder, I pleaded with eyes still half feral as I realized His intention. God no, not like this, not when I needed to be fucked so badly! But His dark eyes shone down on me in unyielding confirmation, pushing me down and pinning me further in place as sure as any physical force ever could as His hand moved between my legs and found my dripping pussy.

Inescapable waves of pleasure rolled my eyes back into my skull. My hips shot up to Him even as part of my mind still despaired in understanding that He wouldn't take me yet, that He would tease me without mercy, that--OH GOD!

A hooked finger inside me wiped my mind utterly clean for a moment. I came crashing back to myself, to His amused eyes above me as He withdrew it, as He circled and spread my wetness between my entrance and my already painfully swollen clit. I bucked against His hand seeking to impale myself again on His finger, but He carefully kept all but a knuckle's worth from slipping inside me. He cupped, He tapped, He circled, He spent a seemingly precise number of seconds on my clit each time, anything but what, in this very moment, I needed most.

Soon I was on the edge of madness. Any sense of decorum was gone. I thrashed under Him in brazen heat. He had to feel how badly I needed it. He had to know how much this hurt. I was impossibly wet, my slick pussy was clutching desperately at His fingertip whenever it neared. I would break if He didn't fuck me.

"Please, Sir. Please, please, PLEASE SIR!"

"Please what?" He swirled two fingers in a now even slower, more tantalizing circle before settling them on either side of my clit, and that was all I could bear.

"PLEASE LET ME HAVE YOUR FINGERS IN ME SIR! PLEASE FUCK THIS SLUTTY PUSSY WITH YOUR FINGERS SIR!"

"Oh, is that all you want?"

"S--OH GOD YEESSSS!" My starving pussy, my entire body exploded into a series of shattering convulsions as He obliged.

"That's right, you greedy, incorrigible slut! Cum all over my hand!"

He pulsed His hand quickly in sharp, tiny movements in and out of me, and I shook as though electrocuted. I could feel the vice grip of my cunt on His finger, I could feel every muscle of my abdomen screaming with impossible tension. My legs tried desperately in vain to free themselves so they could wrap around Him. My head wrenched back, and scream after howling scream erupted from my straining throat.

After what felt like it somehow could have been several minutes my upper body collapsed even as the aftershocks continued to pulse through me. Sweat poured out of me. I could no more move of my own volition than I could breathe seawater.

"Your pussy's very hungry tonight," came His amused remark from above me. "That's good, because we're not done with it yet."