A Hunter's Folly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he got close, it took a bit of adjustment to get everything lined up properly thanks to their height difference. However, once he did, it was a simple matter to stick it in, and as soon as his tip pushed past her plump lips, she pressed back suddenly to take him balls-deep. In an instant, his whole cock was engulfed in wet, silky goodness, squeezed tighter than he thought possible by the beast's loins. As he started moving back and forth, the sensation grew even better, with slick, ribbed walls pulling back on his sensitive dick as if begging him to slide back in. "Ohhh, damn, you're tight," he moaned, going from hesitantly humping to confidently thrusting in under a minute. "Fuck... feels so good..." Without really thinking, he grabbed the base of her tail as an extra handhold, but she didn't seem to mind. In fact, she seemed to be thoroughly enjoying it, panting out wordless praises as she pressed back against Aaron's thrusts. Each stroke pressed past her clit most delightfully, and to add to the pleasure, the young hunter leaned over her back to grab hold of her breasts. "You like that, don't you?" he purred between grunts of exertion, "You're such a good girl, taking master's bone..."

Suddenly, the monster looked over her shoulder with a mild scowl, growling in disapproval. She didn't stop pressing back against his hips, but she made it fairly clear she didn't care for his dirty talk. "Sorry," Aaron murmured, "Just trying to... gahhhh... never mind." From then on, the only sound he made was the wet squelching of his cock hammering in and out of her, mixed with the muted slapping of his balls and the occasional blissful moan. It didn't take long for him to start nearing his limit, and by the looks of it, his lupine lover was getting pretty close too. She was whining with pleasure, squeezing tight around his member as her tail waggled back and forth. All of a sudden, he felt her seize up, her whole body clenching in a powerful orgasm; Aaron didn't stop thrusting for a second, causing her enough pleasure to drop her down onto her elbows. Her womanhood pulsed around his cock, begging him to finish inside, but once her climax came to a close, the human pulled out and began jerking off. Aaron wasn't sure if he could get a werewolf pregnant, but he wasn't about to find out, and a few seconds later, he shot his load into the grass. The monster looked back at him with confusion evident in her features, almost as if she'd wanted him to creampie her...

Once he'd blown his load, he watched the werewolf turn around, bringing her toothy maw right next to his naked cock. The tiny paranoid part of his brain told him she wanted to bite it off, but after giving her two orgasms, the rest of him trusted her plenty. He let her push him over onto his back and spread his legs, and he hardly flinched as her soft tongue began lapping at his slimy member. "Ahhh... that was fantastic," he sighed, letting the monster lick his nethers completely clean. "You wanna go again once I get hard?"

The werewolf pulled back a bit, then nodded with an affirmative grunt. Satisfied with the cleanliness of the human's junk, she lay back with her legs spread, inviting him to either cuddle or fool around. Aaron decided to go with the latter, and after cozying up beside her, he reached one hand down to tease her snatch. "You can understand me, can't you?" he asked as his fingers pressed past her vulva, "Under all this fur, you're still human, aren't you?"

After letting out another affirming grunt, she leaned down and began tenderly licking Aaron's hair, hugging his naked body close with one burly arm. She stopped as soon as his fingers found her clit, however, instead grunting and chuffing like she was trying to say something. "What, you want me to stop?" he teased, "I can if you want me to..."

The beast merely let out a halfhearted growl before scooping Aaron up with one arm, pulling him on top of her burly body with ease. As he got his legs situated between hers, she pressed his face into her furry cleavage, muffling his protests between her squishy jugs. Although part of him wanted some breathing room, the young hunter realized he rather liked having his face buried in her tits... her fur was so cozy and warm, and her primal, musky scent filled his nostrils. He had half a mind to just relax and drift off into sleep, but as stiffness returned to his loins, he decided it'd be worth it to have one last rutting session.

His groin was close enough to hers that he was quickly able to get things lined up, and she was still wet enough for him to slip right inside. She let out a small huff as he thrust inward, shifting around so he could have better leverage; it almost seemed like she wanted him to enjoy himself, and as he began moving in and out, it felt more like romantic lovemaking than wild rutting. He kept a slow, steady pace, savoring both her angelic fur and heavenly insides, loving every little intimate motion either of them made. While he had his way with her, the beast's paws began exploring his trim body, going from the back of his straight brown hair to his shapely hairless rump. She even teased one finger into his crack, brushing his taint with a single clawed digit, but she swiftly stopped after he let out an annoyed grunt. From then on, the werewolf stuck to cuddling him close, seeming to coax him into screwing her silly.

Before long, Aaron began to feel a familiar pressure building up in his nethers, and as he neared the point of no return, he began to look for a classy way to pull out. The young hunter didn't want to cum in her fur, that just seemed like a dick move... maybe he could just pull away from her entirely? Just as he began to contemplate leaving, the werewolf suddenly hugged him close, eliminating any chance he had of escape; her burly arms pressed his torso against hers, and her thick legs crossed behind his hips. His next idea was to just stop thrusting, but he quickly realized that was a no-go too since she was able to rock his hips back and forth to screw herself with his member. As she let out a matter-of-fact grunt, the young hunter realized she was going to have him cum inside her, and he figured he might as well enjoy giving her a cream filling. "I'm... I'm gonna cum," he moaned, trying to give his lupine lover one last chance to back out, but she didn't falter for a second.

When he finally did blow his load, it was so much better than jacking off into the grass; her warm, silky pussy seemed to squeeze and pulse around his dick, coaxing out spurt after powerful spurt of hot, sticky semen. By the time he'd finished, Aaron felt utterly drained, and once the werewolf released him from her clutches, he pulled out with a wet, sticky schlorp. He then rolled off of her onto the grass, his mind in a post-coital haze... the young hunter hardly noticed his lover lean down and lap at her own nethers, and it only half-registered that she was cleaning off his junk too. Aaron could feel sleep tugging at him, begging him to relinquish control over himself; it was only now that the hours of stalking through the night without rest caught up with him, and as the werewolf scooped him up, he didn't hesitate to snuggle up to her furry chest. "Goodnight," he murmured as he slumped against her soft breasts, and in a few moments, he'd fallen into a deep, trusting sleep.

When Aaron awoke, it was to the feeling of dawn's first light playing across his face and the smell of eggs and bacon cooking on a griddle. His first thought was that he was back at the inn, put up in one of their finest rooms after... hang on, what had happened? As he stretched, the young hunter went back through the previous night's events: first, he'd gone into the woods, then he'd lost his lantern, then the werewolf had broken his sword, and then... and then he'd had some of the best sex in his life. Suddenly, Aaron realized he wasn't, in fact, at the inn, but someplace different altogether, like a cabin or hunting lodge. He was sleeping in a large, king-sized bed with linen sheets and animal-hide comforters, and as he pulled back the coverings, he realized he was completely naked. "Hello?" he called out, and he was subtly answered by a faint humming coming from outside his room.

The young hunter got out of bed and scanned the room for his clothes, but they were nowhere to be found. There were some dressers and such that he could check, but he felt more comfortable walking around naked than he did rummaging through a stranger's belongings. Instead, he simply headed through the bedroom's door, which led out into a sort of kitchen/common area that looked to be a hunting lodge. It was there that he found the source of both the humming and the smell: there was a woman over by a wood stove, completely naked with her back turned to him. She seemed to be cooking eggs, and as soon as Aaron stepped a few feet into the room, she turned around with a cheerful smile on her face. "So, you're finally up," she teased, "Hope you had a nice little nap." The woman had auburn, shoulder-length hair, with fairly attractive feminine features and a body that looked surprisingly athletic. "You want some breakfast?"

He already had a sneaking suspicion forming in the back of his mind, but that didn't stop Aaron from asking, "Who are you?"

The woman's face twisted into a confused expression. "You don't remember? You came at me with a sword, then I chased you... still not ringing any bells?"

Oh, right... werewolves didn't have to be wolves unless it was the full moon. "Yeah, I remember. Sorry about that..."

She merely cracked a smile before turning back to the breakfast she was making, divvying out the bacon and eggs between two wooden plates. "Have you got a name?" she asked, "Mine's Edith, by the way."

"I'm Aaron." As Edith finished preparing the food, the young hunter awkwardly took a seat at a square table, his bare rump feeling odd against the wooden chair. "So, uh... did you get my clothes?"

"Yeah, I tucked them in the dresser. Maybe I can try and fix those popped buttons sometime later, assuming you're willing to stay a bit." She brought over the two plates, setting one before Aaron and the other in front of herself. It didn't take her long to dig into her breakfast, and as Aaron did the same, he realized she was a pretty good cook. "So, what made you think you could take on a werewolf by yourself?" Edith asked through a mouthful of egg, "You just really brave, or really suicidal?"

"I ah... I was actually looking to collect that bounty," Aaron replied, "The villagers offered 200 gold for your head..."

He expected her to take offense, but she merely shrugged. "I was actually thinking about claiming that bounty myself," she admitted, "If you just gave 'em a normal wolf's head, they wouldn't know the difference. Still, not very smart of you to go after me alone... most of the guys who try to kill me have at least two friends with 'em."

"Well, I thought I could handle it," the young hunter retorted, "Besides, the apothecary gave me a special anti-werewolf oil."

Edith suddenly broke out into hearty laughter, causing Aaron to pause mid-bite. "You bought old Giles's 'anti-werewolf oil?' Gods, that's rich. You buy his 'goblin-repellent,' too?"

"Hey, I thought it was a good deal. It's not like I can afford actual silvered weapons..."

Her laughter gradually died down, leaving her with a warm smile on her face. "I was just teasing, Aaron," she sighed, "I don't mean to insult your craft."

They ate in silence for a bit, with Aaron's eyes wandering down from Edith's face every so often to her chest. However, the first thought that crossed his mind was one of fear, and he hesitantly asked, "Edith, did you ever think about killing me?"

"Well, yeah, a little bit. What, you think I'm just gonna let someone waltz into my territory and threaten me?" She smiled, but after seeing the fear in Aaron's eyes, she decided to go a bit softer: "Actually, I was mostly thinking of just scaring you off, but once I got a whiff of your scent... well, I just couldn't help myself." A brief look of confusion flitted across the young hunter's face, prompting Edith to explain further. "I know you probably can't smell it, but right now, I'm in heat something awful. I just have this primal need to have sex, like nothing I ever felt before I became a werewolf, and since I can't just head down to the tavern during the full moon, usually it's just me and my fingers. But luckily, you decided to come after me... a nice young man with a nice hard dick." Her expression had become a lusty grin, and as she stood up from the table, Aaron realized she must want another go-round.

He pushed back his own chair in anticipation, tensing to rise. "You know, we can head back to the bedroom if you want..."

"Maybe in a moment," Edith replied, prowling around the table like a hungry wolf. "For now, I think I'll settle for something closer." As she paced around the table toward him, Aaron got a beautiful view of her naked body, from her lush tits down to the wedge of pubic hair obscuring her nethers. She wasn't unattractive by any means, and his cock didn't seem to care what she looked like... but he felt like it could be just a bit better.

The young hunter turned his chair to face her, scooting away from the table, but before she actually touched him, he held up one hesitant finger. "Can you... transform... during the daytime?"

Edith's expression went from concern to one of horny excitement. "Sure thing, mister adventurous," she purred, right before hunching over with a look of pained concentration. Aaron watched in awe as the woman before him turned into a beast, as her face lengthened into a wolffish snout. Her body sprouted hair that swiftly became a thick coat of fur, her limbs rippled with new muscle, and her legs extended until she was balancing on the balls of her feet. At first, the young hunter worried she'd been hurt by it, but once she looked him in the eye, he realized it must be nothing short of exhilarating for her.

Without a word, she dropped down on all fours and crawled within licking distance, eyeing his erect cock like a golden idol. A shiver of excitement ran down his spine as she slowly licked the underside of his member, seeming to savor the way his body tensed and squirmed. The lick was quickly followed by several more, each getting more and more slippery saliva on his sensitive skin, but before long, Edith switched to a different tactic. With one hand stroking his now-lubricated shaft, the werewolf moved her snout down to his scrotum, and after a few teasing licks from her soft tongue, she grabbed Aaron's hips and hauled him to his feet. Now that she didn't have the chair in the way, Edith was free to start slurping and slobbering on the young hunter's balls, rolling them around with her tongue and lips while her paw jerked him off. It felt weird, but in a good way, and although the werewolf's teeth occasionally brushed against his skin, he relaxed with a sense of intimate trust.

It was about a minute into the lick-n-stroke combo that Edith suddenly pulled back, grinning mischievously as she gestured to him; it took a second to recognize the spinning motion as a command to turn around, although once he did, he quickly complied. Just as he began to wonder what she was doing, Edith made some more adjustments to his posture, gently getting him to lean forward and spread his legs. At first, he figured it was just for better ball-fondling, but it quickly became apparent that she had other ideas when he felt her tongue lick across his butthole.

Aaron's gut reaction was to pull away, but through some combination of trust and grit, he decided to hold out just a bit longer. It didn't take long for Edith to really get into it, lapping fervently at his ass while still jerking him off; after a brief adjustment period, he realized it felt surprisingly pleasant, even when her muscular tongue threatened to press past his taint. "Mmmmm, that's it," he moaned, "Never knew getting your ass licked could be so romantic." Edith seemed to be doing her damndest to get as much slobber in his crack as possible, and plenty dribbled off onto the floorboards as her intensive rimming continued. Thanks to the paw still stroking his cock, Aaron was getting kind of close to an orgasm, and he was all set to enjoy a relaxing climax when he felt something else touch his sphincter: one of Edith's furry fingers.

The young hunter looked back with a look of worried confusion, causing the werewolf to let out an assuring growling noise. That, combined with her expression, seemed to say, "Just trust me and relax, it'll feel terrific in a moment." After briefly contemplating a stubborn refusal, Aaron's urge to please his partner got the better of him, and he did his best to relax. Given how much slobber was coating his ass, the right-hand finger just slipped inside, and to the young hunter's surprise, it didn't hurt all that much. The fullness and pressure felt slightly weird, but it complemented her stroking nicely, especially once she reached a hard little point a few inches in that made him feel like he had to pee. Once she lessened the pressure, it felt like he was about to cum, but not really... although after jerking him off for several minutes, it really did feel like he was about to blow his load.

Right as he was about to reach the point of no return, Edith slowed her left-handed stroking and began kneading his prostate, causing him to let out a long moan of pent up pleasure. Aaron didn't know what the hell the werewolf was doing back there, but it felt good... the young hunter pressed back against her paws, his hands grasping the back of his chair for extra support. "Mrrrgh, don't stop," he groaned, "I think I... I'm gonna..."

Without warning, Edith pulled her digit out and spun him around, closing her wolfish lips around the tip of his cock in a rough semblance of a blowjob. Her finger went right back up his ass as he finally came, pressing into his prostate with just enough force to make it seem heavenly. The young hunter might have fallen over if not for the werewolf holding him steady, and not a single drop of semen spilled onto the floor as he shot his load into her mouth. Once Edith swallowed the first few powerful jets, she switched to licking his tip clean, lapping up the warm, sticky substance like it was her favorite treat. Aaron was just about to say something witty when the werewolf suddenly picked him up in a fireman's carry, hoisting the dazed human over her shoulder before jogging off toward the bedroom.

Aaron laughed with cheerful abandon as his lupine lover effortlessly carried him, then let out a spirited grunt as she tossed him onto the mattress. Moments later, Edith pounced on top of him, playfully nipping at his neck before licking him right on the mouth. They playfully tussled for a bit before Aaron managed to flip her over, and after the human pinned her wrists above her head, she let out a grunt of defeat. "You win," her eyes seemed to say, "Now, why don't you dick me nice and hard."

The young hunter chuckled, then leaned down and kissed her right on the muzzle. "Well, I'd love to," he sighed, "But thanks to that excellent handjob, it's gonna be a little while before I can get hard. Got any ideas of what to do in the meantime?"

Edith let out a grunt of affirmation, and once Aaron let her go, she scooted back a bit and spread her legs wide. Her triangular snatch was already slick from arousal, enough for fat droplets of fluid to come oozing out, and Aaron didn't hesitate to take a taste for himself. "Delicious," he purred, right before bringing his mouth down to her supple pussy lips. The werewolf let out a long groan of contentment as he began to work at her nethers, spreading her vulva with one hand, penetrating her with the other, and licking her sensitive clit with his tongue. He could feel her squirming from the pleasure, squeezing his probing fingers tight in her silky snatch. It was evident from her happy panting that he was hitting all the right buttons, and although he could feel his cock stiffening up, Aaron decided to get the beast off first.