A Hunter's Folly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a minute in, Edith shifted position, resting her legs on Aaron's shoulders and crossing her shins behind his back; in response, he changed tactics as well, using his arms to grab her thighs while his tongue dove into her snatch. It wasn't until a few minutes later, however, that he realized the position was less than advantageous, right as Edith tumbled into a powerful orgasm. Her legs closed around her lover's head like a vice, smooshing his face into her pussy as her hips bucked off the bed. Only after Aaron started frantically slapping her thigh did she finally let him go, and the human took the opportunity to get a few big breaths of fresh air. "You're not trying to kill me, are you?" he panted, causing Edith to shake her head in mock guilt.

The werewolf then flipped over, raising her tail as she stuck her rump into the air. At first, Aaron took it as an invitation for some doggy-style rutting, but then Edith reached back and spread her furry cheeks to reveal her little pink sphincter. She then looked back at the young hunter with a pleading expression, licking intently as if to say, "Come on, lick it, it's only fair after what I did to you."

"No, I am not eating your ass!" Aaron snapped, "What is it with you and butt stuff anyway?"

Once it was clear he wasn't budging, Edith let out a pouting grunt, then flipped back over into a sitting position. She looked down at her lover's stiffening erection, and after a moment of thought, she gestured for Aaron to lay down beside her. The human gradually complied, and once he did, Edith hopped over him and off the bed to get at the nightstand beside it; Edith spent almost a half a minute rummaging around in its drawers, giving Aaron plenty of time to wonder just what she was doing. Eventually, the werewolf brought forth a corked bottle of clear-ish grey liquid, and once she had it, she eagerly hopped back on the bed. Edith popped it open and poured a fair amount into her palm, then began rubbing it onto Aaron's stiff member; it felt kind of like grease, but slicker, and he began to wonder if it was some kind of potion to help him last longer. Then, Edith put another dollop on her paw, but this time, she spread her legs and began thoroughly applying it to her puckered tailhole. Once she was done, she re-corked the bottle and set it on the nightstand, then swung one leg over Aaron's chest and sat down on his erect cock.

The young hunter wasn't sure how to feel about screwing a werewolf in the ass, but as her lubed up taint pressed against his tip, he decided it might not be all that bad. It went in slowly, bit by bit, but as it did, it felt quite a bit tighter than her more traditional orifice, with a touch more friction than her slippery snatch. As it 'popped' past the first few folds of her colon, Edith seemed to grimace, but once she had it all the way in, she let out a noise that was half triumphant and half pained. "I'm not too big for you, am I?" Aaron teased, stroking her ample thighs as the werewolf shifted her weight.

Edith chuffed as if to say, "Don't worry," then began slowly sliding up and down his cock; her human lover couldn't help but let out a groan at the tight friction, his fingers grasping her fur with blissful abandon. As she gradually picked up the pace, slapping her furry crotch against him faster and faster, Edith watched Aaron's face go from grinning to enraptured. For him, it felt just as good as regular sex, if not better, and the werewolf was doing all the work. That didn't mean he was just lying there like a dead fish, however: his hips bucked up against her pleasurable thrusts, and his hands gradually wandered from her hips up to her juicy chest. Between her tight bowels wrapped around his member and her furry jugs in his hands, Aaron was having the time of his life, and he made sure to let his partner know.

"Ah, fuck you're tight," he groaned, squeezing her breasts with both hands. He wasn't sure how long he could last, and from the smug grin on Edith's muzzle, he guessed that was just what the werewolf wanted. Still, he tried to keep himself together, forcing himself to think about decrees and tariffs as his toes curled in bliss. He couldn't hold it much longer, her ass was just too damn tight. After only a few minutes of bareback rutting, the pressure in his groin peaked, and he moaned, "I'm cumming!" His hands grabbed her hips and pushed her down onto his cock, pressing her pussy against his pubes and her tail against his balls as he blew his load, spurrting hot, sticky semen into her bowels. His balls pumped hard, forcing more and more of the white goo into her ass until finally, his body decided that he'd given her enough. "Ah, gods," he sighed, letting the post-coital calm wash over him as his tense body relaxed. "You're really something, Edith."

The werewolf, meanwhile, seemed a bit concerned with something else. As she lifted off of his dick with a pleasant slurping sound, he felt her insides clenching hard, and as she climbed off the bed, Aaron realized all that cum had to come back out sometime. Edith quickly waddled out of the room, leaving the young hunter alone on the bed, and after a moment, he decided he might want to get cleaned up too. He hopped to the floor and followed her back through the common area and out to an outhouse, where he found Edith sitting in human form on the seat. "I don't suppose you'd be willing to clean up after yourself?" she teased, right before straining to do something Aaron didn't want to think about. Instead, he wandered off and found a nice wad of leaves to wipe his dick on, and once only the residue remained, he headed back into the cabin and started looking for his clothes.

A few minutes later, he was fully dressed, and he came back out into the common area to see Edith still naked. Well, he thought, with no one around to see, she didn't exactly need to wear clothes. "So," he began, "Do you just want me to get out of here, or..."

"Oh, no, you don't have to go," she replied, "I was actually thinking of doing something for you."

"You mean something other than screwing my brains out?" Aaron replied with a grin.

"No, dimwit, I'm gonna get us something to collect the bounty with. There's a bunch of wolves that roam around here, and ever since they got a new leader, they've been marking on my territory." She went into what Aaron assumed was the game-gutting room, came back out with an intimidating bone saw and a burlap sack, then started walking over toward the door. "He's big enough to pass for me, so I'll just go down there, kill 'em, and get his head. Then we can go back into town and split the bounty fifty-fifty."

Aaron initially questioned splitting the bounty, but after a moment, he realized he was lucky to get any of it. He hadn't killed the werewolf, he wasn't gonna help with getting the fake head... he must've given her some great orgasms if she was paying him a hundred gold pieces. "Well, uh... good luck," he meekly offered, and just before the door closed behind her, he saw her begin to transform into her more wolffish self.

In the half-hour or so Edith was gone, her guest managed to find himself a sewing kit containing a small assortment of mismatched buttons. He quickly took off his shirt and began repairing the damage the werewolf had done and had managed to get about half of them fixed before she returned. When a menacing monster with a bloody saw in one hand, a blood-stained burlap sack in the other, and a broken sword in her mouth stepped through the door, he naturally felt a little frightened, but the fright quickly subsided once he recognized her. As she walked across the room, Edith spat out the sword before effortlessly turning back into a human, and after setting the bloody bag on the table, she went back into the bedroom and began looking for some clothes.

"Just in case we get questioned," she called from the other room, "We ought to get our story straight. You came after the werewolf, got taken down, then I distracted it long enough for you to stab it with your broken sword. Then I helped you saw its head off, tended to your wounds, and went with you into town to collect the bounty. Sound fair?"

"Yeah..." Aaron could definitely play the part of the victorious hunter, especially with Edith backing him up. "Are you gonna be my damsel in distress?"

"I was thinking more along the lines of 'coincidental partner.'" Edith stepped out of the bedroom in surprisingly masculine hunting leathers, but the slim fit and low-cut top revealed her feminine frame. "You okay with that?"

The young hunter's mind briefly flashed back to when she'd chased him down, how she'd broken his sword like a toothpick and tackled him to the ground. "Yeah, it's fine," he murmured, picking the wolf head bag up before re-sheathing his sword. "Shall we go?"

"Yup." With that, Aaron and Edith headed out of the cabin, back through the woods, and finally down Bullmar's central avenue. The pair were greeted with cautious curiosity, but once they dropped the severed head on the mayor's doorstep, they received a much warmer welcome, as well as a hefty reward. While Edith went back to her cabin in the woods, Aaron spent the rest of the day carousing and enjoying his half of the gold, spending most of it on fine liquor and games of chance; by the time night fell, he was well known as the man who killed a werewolf, and he'd made quite a few new friends. He even got a barmaid to sleep with him, although the whole time he was plowing her meek body into the ground, he couldn't stop thinking about Edith, both the night she pinned him down and the pleasant morning after. What was it that made her so memorable, he thought... was it her fur? Her muscles? Her feral ferocity? Her super-tight taint? After the barmaid had fallen asleep, Aaron lay awake debating whether or not he should go see her again, and when he finally did succumb to slumber, he dreamed of burying his face in her furry tits once more.