A Husband and Wife Reunite

Story Info
After being apart a husband pleases his wife.
2.7k words
4.3
9.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imagine if you would, that you and your husband are moving overseas, you have your flights scheduled for a few weeks away so you and the kids fly out to visit family while your husband stays to deal with the movers and handle the paperwork for closing on the sale of your house. You've been staying with your parents for a couple weeks now and your departure date is getting closer, and then your husband calls to tell you that there was an issue with the travel visas and your new travel date is nearly a month further out.

He will have to stay and continue to work because he can't take that much vacation time, but he also tells you that he has reserved a flight for a long weekend with you and the kids. The night before his flight, he calls you to tell you that your parents have agreed to watch the kids, so he has booked a hotel room for the first night, and bought you a surprise that he will give you at the airport.

You park your car in the garage and meet him at the baggage claim like he wanted you to do. When he sees you, he takes you in his arms and holds you tightly against him as he kisses you intensely, caressing your neck and back, and you can feel him start to rise with excitement. He breaks away and you walk back to your car with his arm around you, his hand occasionally straying up to lightly stroke your neck, and down to reach just barely under your shirt and tease your bare skin.

You get in the passenger seat while he puts his luggage away, and when he gets into the car, he has a small bag with him. You stare at it, wondering what it could be, knowing that must be your special gift. When you look up he leans over to you, pulls you towards him, and starts to kiss you first gently, then more insistently. He pulls away slightly and whispers to you "I've missed you so much, I love you", and then softly kisses your lips, then moving to your eyelids, your forehead, your cheeks, down to your neck, his hand caressing you gently. There he becomes more intense, kissing, licking and nibbling at your neck he moves up to nibble and tongue your ear, his breath growing more rapid.

His hand, which had been caressing your neck, has moved down to cup your breasts, moving from one to the other, gently massaging them and finding and tweaking your nipples. His hand slips further down, moving down your belly to the top of your pants, you tense, eyes glancing around the parking garage concerned you might get caught. He pulls you back into his kisses and your hands move down to feel his hand as it slips into your waistband inching slowly downward, fingers dancing across your skin, getting so close then pulling away.

Then he finally does it and covers your whole pussy with his hand, teasing your slit, pinching and rolling your lips, almost reaching deep enough to touch your clit, but not quite there. Then two fingers slip between your lips, caressing, circling and pressing slightly into your entrance, and then drawing your juices up and over your clit. He continues to play with your clit, working his fingers over and around, it occasionally reaching back down to feel your entrance.

The next time his fingers move down they stay there, and slowly, oh so slowly begin to penetrate you, one finger first, his whole hand moving up and down, left and right so his finger stretches you in every direction. Then he withdraws and teases your entrance again, but this time he enters you with two fingers. They curl up, massaging and pulsing against your g spot, occasionally spreading and stretching you more, as his thumb flickers across your clit. You moan into his mouth as he kisses you and fucks you with his hand. Both of your hands are holding his wrist encouraging him, and he feels your pussy spasm and clench his fingers as you cum.

He slows down gradually, and as the aftershocks subside, you collapse back into your seat to recover. He takes his time pulling out of you, and lightly teases your entrance and clit with his wet fingers. Then he leans back to his seat as you rest with eyes closed, body still flushed and tingling, your pussy still feeling him inside you. When you open your eyes, he is holding your surprise in his hand, rubbing your juices on it.

It is a smallish U shaped toy a few inches long, not quite as thick as his fingers, a g spot vibrator and a clit vibrator in one. He leans back over to you with it, tells you to hold your waistband open and reaches down to put it inside you thrusting it in and out a few times before pushing it all the way in. Then he leans back and tells you that you are going to leave it in until you get back to the hotel room. He apologizes to you that he wasn't able to charge it before he left because it was delivered so late, so you won't be able to really try it out, but later that night it will be ready.

As he drives you to the hotel, he rests his hand on your thigh and can feel you squirming as your body tries to decide how it feels about the new toy he left inside you. You glance up as he pulls into a parking lot, and you wonder where he is going until he parks in front of an adult toy shop. He tells you that there are a few more things he wants to get for tonight, and comes to your door to help you out.

You've never done anything like this, going out in public with something inside you. As you walk up to the store you glance around, wondering if the people nearby can tell. Embarrassment is your primary thought, but as you walk in and start to browse the store, and the toy moves inside you, you feel excitement and lust rising. He leaves you in an aisle of vibrators and tells you he is going to buy some things and doesn't want you to see. Your eyes rove over the toys and you find one that interests you, you pick it up and look at it when suddenly your pussy quakes as the vibrator inside you roars to life, hitting your g spot and your clit with intense vibrations and, in shock, the toy you are holding clatters to the ground. You grab the rack to support yourself as your legs get weak, and then look around to see if anyone is watching you.

You see your husband at the front of the store waving at you with his keys in hand, until you look closer and realize it is the remote for the toy inside you. After you collect yourself you replace the toy you dropped and try to nonchalantly walk to the front of the store. As you near your husband he turns to you, and with sincere concern asks you if you are feeling ok, as you are walking a little funny. As you go to reply he raises his hand slightly and you see the remote as he clicks a button on it. You stumble and barely prevent yourself from moaning out loud as the end of the g spot vibrator begins to thrust and rotate inside you.

He reaches around you and helps you walk out to your side of the car, and watches you get in, seeing you tense as the car seat presses the toy deeper inside you. He gets in the car and after he shuts the door you grasp his arm, finally able vocalize your pleasure, hoping the car can keep the sound of your moaning contained. He laughs at your barely constrained pleasure and hands you the remote, telling you to experiment with it on the drive to the hotel.

As soon as the door is closed he tells you to strip off your clothes and get on the bed, but to leave the toy in and keep the remote. He stands back watching intently as you undress and climb on the bed. You watch him as he begins to undress and can see his erection straining against his pants, and spread your legs moving the toy around, wanting him inside you instead. He reaches into his shopping bag and pulls out his first purchase, a blindfold, and tosses it to you to put on.

You feel him climb on to the side of the bed and reach out for him, hoping to hold his cock in your hand and guide it to you, but then you feel him pull away. You listen, hoping to hear some clue to what he is doing, but only hear the rustling of packaging. You hear him move to the foot of the bed and then there is silence. He stands there, eyes running over your naked body, watching you massage your own breasts with one hand, nipples erect, your other hand at your pussy, fingers tracing your bare lips and the toy that fills you, gleaming wet from earlier.

Finally you feel him move as he grasps your ankles and slides you down the bed, bringing you pussy towards him at the edge of the bed. You feel his shoulders brush between your legs as he kneels down and draws closer, his hands resting on the tops of his thighs, his breath hot, first on your thighs, then moving up closer and closer. You know he is nearly there and raise your hips trying to meet him, but you can't quite reach. Then you feel his fingers tracing their way up your thigh, dancing up across your belly, then back and forth, slowly working their way down to your mound, then down one of your labia, across your perineum, and back up the other side.

As they reach the top of your labia they pause, and his hand moves over and grasps the toy. You feel his breath across your lips, and know he must be so close, you want it so bad, praying for the moment he devours your pussy. He pulls the toy from inside you and as your pussy quivers in shock his mouth comes down on you, sucking and tonguing your clit. You can feel his desire for you as he eagerly works his way over your pussy, sucking and drawing your clit into his mouth as his tongue dances across it. His hands under your thighs draws you into him as he nibbles and bites your lips, his tongue sweeping around your entrance.

He draws back, for a moment and starts biting his way up you inner thigh until he is back to your pussy, and then he does it again on your other thigh. This time when he gets back he goes straight to your entrance, circling it, licking across it, and finally penetrating you with his tongue. He swirls his tongue inside you and you feel your orgasm building, he takes one last lick all the way back up to your clit, but now you feel his hand move from your thigh.

He begins to tease your entrance with his fingers, coating them with your juices, and then he plunges in with both fingers, thrusting and spreading and rotating and finally settling in to concentrate on your g spot, pressing it against your pelvis as he works it. Your hands are roaming over his face, feeling his lips against you as you get close, moaning louder and louder with pleasure. His other hand reaches up and fondles your breasts, massaging them both, pinching and tweaking your nipples. As he feels you starting to tighten and quiver, he moans with lust and the vibrations against you push you over the edge into your orgasm. He slows down to let you come down from the heights of your orgasm, but only momentarily, and then he speeds back up, bringing you back to the brink. But this time when your pussy tells him that you are close he thrusts a third finger inside you, stretching you out and pushing you over the edge.

Now you are beyond ready to have him inside you, you need him inside you. You reach for him, but he doesn't come, instead he gently inserts your toy back inside you, and places the remote back in your hand. You hear something click open, and then feel his hands rubbing lube all over your pussy, and then you feel something cupping your vagina, trapping the toy inside. He moves and you feel something pulling on your vagina as you realize that his next purchase was a pussy pump, something you knew existed but had never considered.

He strokes your thighs and traces the edges of the pump as he keeps pumping it, watching you for any sign of discomfort, but even more, watching your pussy. When you've had enough he leaves the pump and moves around to your side. He finds your hand, and turns the toy back on, but leaving you to choose your intensity. Then he starts running his hands over your body, kissing and nibbling your neck, face and breasts as the pump does its work.

When he hears you turn up the toy he sits up and straddles your stomach and finally lets you hold his cock in your hands. You can't believe how hard he is, and you try to pull him up towards you. He scoots up to your chest and begins to rub his cock against your breasts, so you press them together so he can fuck them. As he begins slowly thrusting between them you can feel his precum lubing you up as he starts to stroke more aggressively. His harder thrusts are making his cock get closer and closer to your face, and finally he reaches you and take him in your mouth.

You can feel his balls tense against your chest as he gets closer and closer to cumming until suddenly he stops. He draws back with a groan and climbs off of you, moving back down to the foot of the bed, where he releases the pussy pump and pulls your toy out of you so he can gaze at your pussy. He can't resist for long and goes right back to tonguing you, but this time he immediately starts fingering you. The heightened sensations from your plumped up pussy cause you to rise to your next orgasm in only a few moments, and as soon as you start to come down he tells you to lay face down with your legs together.

He straddles your legs and you can feel his dick against your ass as he settles into position, and you know it is finally time. You reach underneath yourself as he gets ready to enter you and spread your lips for him, you feel his cock slide between your fingers and finally enter you. He starts to thrust into you, and adjusts his angle so that with each thrust his cock is rubbing across your g spot. You keep your hand down there, feeling him pumping in and out of you, and with your other hand, you rub your clit and bring yourself to another orgasm.

As you orgasm, your pussy tightens down on him and you hear him moaning with ecstasy as he starts thrusting faster and faster, until finally it is his turn to cum and the feeling of his cock pulsing and pumping his seed into you brings you to another orgasm. Somehow he stays hard and keeps fucking you while you keep having orgasms, before he finally collapses down to rest against your back, occasionally thrusting into you as he grows softer, until he lays beside you. As you lay together and decide where to go for dinner he says "and after we eat you can find out what else is in the bag".