A Husband Learns His Place

Story Info
A wife shows her husband what she needs.
4.7k words
3.26
58.3k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of the most humiliated I've ever been.

To set the stage I need to tell you a little about my wife. She is exactly what you picture when you think of a cute suburban soccer mom. About 5'4", 150lbs, curvy, with champagne glass tits and a round ass that looks great in jeans. She's the type of woman that goes to all the PTA meetings, volunteers to chaperone field trips, and you would never ever suspect of cucking her husband.

But she married me.

I am a moderately successful divorce attorney, a weekend warrior outdoorsman, with a physique that is about halfway between "in shape" and "dad bod".

I also happen to have a 4 and a half inch cock.

My wife loves everything about me except my cock. She loves the house I provide, the father I am, and my ability to make the best of a bad situation. But my cock has never made her cum and it never will.

So that's the short version of how we ended up at this arrangement. She gets to have any other man she wants as long as I get to watch. This arrangement has worked out well for us over the years. We plan date nights with the express intent of ending the evening in a hotel with another man. This story takes place during one of those dates.

...

I love watching my wife get ready for a date. It takes me back to the early days of our relationship, when everything was still just between us. I watch her pick out her lingerie for the evening and imagine myself taking them off her at the end of the night. I steal glances while she poses in her dress in front of the mirror and I remember the times we didn't make it to the bed when I would hike up her dress and take her from behind. I watch her apply her lipstick and I can almost feel her lips around the base of my cock in the front seat of my car. But then comes the last step before we head out for the night. My wife clicks shut the lock on the cage around my cock. And it cements the fact that all of her preparation was not for me, but for another man. My wife holds my caged cock for a second before leaning in and giving me a big kiss.

"Now we're both ready for tonight," she says, putting my key on the chain around her neck.

That sound - the sound the lock makes on my cage as it slides closed - turns my wife into a different person. Gone is the woman who always volunteers to bring orange slices for a halftime snack. Here is the woman who is ready to to fuck another man in front of her husband. Gone is the woman who remembers every need I fulfill as a husband. Here is the woman who has just one need - to find a man that can actually satisfy her. There are times during nights like this one that I've had to remind myself that this slutty, eager to please, cock-drunk woman is the same one that will be organizing the school bake sale next weekend. But mostly, I buckle up and enjoy the ride. After all, the cage also reminds me of my role for the night. I am the man who can't please his own wife, and that is why I am in this position. I stare at the key hanging between her tits for a second and then I'm ready to go.

...

I sit at the hotel bar and watch as she flirts with the man she's chosen for the night. He's definitely her type. Taller than me, light brown skin, broad shoulders and a closely cropped beard. From where I'm sitting across the room I can't hear their conversation but it's obvious that they have chemistry. She's laughing at his jokes and touching his arm. He smiles back and occasionally slips his hand down to her thigh where he can feel her skin at the slit of her dress.

When their first drinks are almost empty I flag down a server and order another round to be sent over. A few minutes later the server arrives at the table and places the drinks in front of them. I watch as the man looks briefly confused, trying to remember if he ordered another drink, before the server indicates it was me that sent them. They look over and I raise my glass in a toast, my wife smiling thankfully and the man maintaining a combination of gratitude and confusion on his face.

This is always where these nights hinge; things could go either way at this point. But my wife rarely doesn't get what she wants.

As the server walks away I see my wife start to explain the terms for the evening. I've never heard this conversation actually take place but I've seen play out from across the room a dozen times - my wife convincing another man that despite my presence, and her wedding ring, that I am not a threat. And that he can have her any way he wants in the hotel room we have booked expressly for that purpose. I watch as he considers the deal, asking a clarifying question. She responds by reaching her hand to her chest and pulling my key from between her tits for him to see it closer on its chain. My cock twitches in its cage as she tells him what it means. I watch as recognition dawns on his face. Now he too knows our arrangement.

He looks over at me again, this time with the knowledge of what he's going to do to my wife tonight while I watch. He raises his glass to me this time in another toast.

"To your wife," I imagine him saying.

Then he turns back to her and I fade back into the background. Now the flirting between them is on another level, bordering on inappropriateness. With all pretense dropped they are treating this time in the bar as the start of foreplay. Her hand lands on his thigh, brushing his crotch as she leans in to whisper in his ear. He responds in kind and they kiss.

...

There was no time wasted once they were in the room. The door was still swinging shut as my wife reached for the buckle on his pants. I held my breath, waiting to see the cock that would be inside my wife tonight. There is always a part of me that hopes the man she chose will be similar in size to me. That maybe I'm not so small in comparison. It never works out that way.

My wife dropped to her knees in front of him as she fumbled at his belt and zipper. After a second she was at the waistline of his briefs. His cock was pressed against the fabric of his underwear, showing a clear outline of its shape. My last remaining hope vanished. She pulled down his waistband and his cock sprang out. Only halfway hard it was already more than 7 inches long and nearly as thick as my wife's forearm. It was what she would call a "real man's cock", a term she used whenever she explained why she needed someone other than me to please her.

She inhaled sharply and smiled as she took it in her hands for the first time. Then she looked over at me for the first time since entering the room.

"Take your clothes off," she commanded me.

Without waiting she returned her focus to the cock in her hands and started stroking him. I stripped my pants off and unbuttoned my shirt while I watched her bring him to full attention. At his full size he was around 8 inches long and easily twice as thick as me. I took a deep breath and dropped my boxers. Now I was standing naked except for the cage on my cock, watching my wife drool over something I would never be able to give her. I felt my cock straining against my cage and stared at the key bouncing between her tits with each stroke of his cock.

Without looking over she motioned for me to come closer and I did. As I walked over she brought her mouth to his cock. Slowly she kissed circles around it, starting from the base and working her way all the way to the tip. At that point she turned to look at me. Not at my face but at my caged cock. She considered for a second before reaching out her hand and grasping my whole package.

"This is why you pay for the hotel rooms," she said, bouncing me slightly in her palm for emphasis.

She let go of me and turned her attention back to his cock in her hands.

"And this is why we're still married."

With that she brought her lips to the tip of his cock and I watched her take as much as she could in one go. I heard him hit the back of her throat - something I'd never felt - and was amazed that he still had 3 inches below her lips. Without taking him out of her mouth she gave me a light push and made a motion for me to go. I understood that I was no longer needed and walked to the chair in the corner of the room to sit down.

I watched from the chair as my wife sucked his huge cock. She struggled to get even half of it in her mouth but she was making every effort anyway. Her head bobbed, she gagged, and spit dripped down his balls. He groaned and forced her head down further with his hand. She would keep him as deep as possible for as long as she could before coming up gasping for air. But after only a second she would be right back down. As she sucked him he started stripping out of his clothes. When he was completely naked he started undressing her. It was a simple task, my wife was only wearing her dress and her heels. The heels stayed on. And so did the chain with the key around her neck.

When her dress hit the floor she returned to her task. If anything she sucked with more passion than before. Her round tits bounced with each bob of her head. He held her hair back to give her every advantage against her duty to him. She needed every bit of help, being mostly used to my 4 inches which fit entirely in her mouth without trying. I had never seen her mouth so full. She was fucking him with her mouth.

Eventually he reached down and lifted her chin, bringing her back to her feet. Her saliva was still dripping down his shaft and she hastily wiped her chin with the back of her hand.

I watched next as she climbed up onto the bed with him close behind. She laid down on her back and - thanks to years of yoga flexibility - brought her knees up by her ears. For a brief second I had a view from before our arrangement when it was just us - my wife's little pussy and tight asshole were right in front of me with her tits and eager face visible just beyond. Then her bull positioned himself between her legs and blocked her face. All I could see now were her tight holes and his dangling cock pointing at them. I watched as he lined himself up. Either they had already discussed not using a condom, or he knew I wouldn't be able to make him. He placed the tip of his bare cock against the opening to her pussy and held it there. I held my breath and the room was silent in anticipation.

"Go slow," I heard my wife say. "You've seen what I'm used to."

It didn't look like it could possibly fit. I almost wished that it wouldn't. And then he started sliding into my wife. True to her request it was slow at first. Just an inch, then two. I watched my wife's pussy stretch to accommodate him. Three inches, four. I marked the point at which I would be bottoming out and watched as he slowly added three more inches inside her. Finally, after more than a minute he was fully inside my wife. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly through her mouth.

"Fuck. I've never been this full before," she said.

He took this as permission to begin fucking her. Slowly he pulled back until just his head was inside her still before thrusting forward again. With each forward thrust she let out a combination moan and grunt. It wasn't long before he was pounding her. I watched as my wife took his full length again and again and again. Her moans built into a single carnal groan of satisfaction. His balls were slapping against her ass.

"Fuck!" she gasped. "This is what I needed."

She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him as deep as he could go. If she had needed him to go slow at first the opposite was true now. I watched her pussy take every inch of him. They fucked in this position for what felt like hours. Finally, after a long time his pace slowed. He continued kissing her as he gently fucked her. Eventually he sat back and pulled out of her. For a few seconds I saw my wife's empty pussy as she laid there catching her breath. Hard to believe it was the same as the tight pussy I had seen before they started, now soaking wet and swollen. Unlike the tight hole it had started as, now it gaped slightly, used.

"Like what you see?" My wife had caught my gaze and pushed herself up onto her elbows to look at me. "You've never done that to me, have you?"

"No," I responded truthfully.

"But he did," she replied. She rose, and climbed on top of her bull, who was now laying on his back on the bed. I watched as my wife reached down for his cock and positioned it at her entrance. This time she set the pace of entry as she lowered her hips, her pussy taking him fully. In less than a minute she was riding him.

...

As she rode him her tits swayed and bounced to the beat set by her hips. She stared down into the eyes of her bull, seeming to forget I was in the room. He reached for her hips and grabbed them. His grip was strong enough that his fingers made little indentations on her skin that were visible in the soft light. Deliberately she slowed her pace. She rode him slower and slower until each buck of her hips was several seconds long, starting with his entire length in her pussy and not reversing until just the tip was still inside her. She continued like this for a while, glancing back over her shoulder at me and smiling before returning her attention to him. At one point she brought her hips as low as they could go and paused.

"Spread my ass so he can see how full his wife's little pussy is," she told him.

He grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks, giving me a full view of her little asshole above her stretched pussy.

"What do you think?" she asked me.

"It looks great babe," I said. And it was the truth. There's nothing in the world quite like seeing your wife filled as full as possible. The only thing that would've made it better is if it was me instead of him. But since I can't, watching him will have to do.

She went back to riding him, faster now than before. Her ass coming down hard on his thighs, sending ripples up her cheeks as she bounced back up. She panted from the exertion as he slapped her ass in encouragement.

Then, without warning, she rose too high and his cock slipped out and fell against his stomach.

He instinctively began to reach for his cock, eager to be back inside my wife. But before he got even halfway she slapped his hand and said something to him in a hushed tone that I couldn't hear. He nodded slightly and they simultaneously turned their eyes to me. My heart began beating faster with the sudden attention.

"Come put him back in for me baby," my wife said.

"I uhhh..." was all my brain could manage in response and my heart rate increased again.

"Hurry up, babe. I want you to put his cock back in your wife's pussy," she said.

I stood up. Now my heart was absolutely pounding in my chest. Suddenly I was hyper aware of my own cock straining against my locked cage. So pathetic in retrospect. That I could sit there calmly watching another man fuck my wife, and yet the minute I was asked to join I could barely stand. But that was why this was my role.

I walked to the foot of the bed and positioned myself behind my wife and between his spread legs. My wife raised her hips high, allowing me to see my target. I slowly reached my hand under her lifted hips towards his cock, wrapped my fingers around it and aimed it upright towards my wife's pussy.

She didn't lower herself right away, forcing me to continue holding him ready for her. Finally, after what felt like minutes, my wife sank her hips back down. I watched the head of his massive cock disappear into my wife. Her pussy stretched more than it ever had needed to for me. And as she kept sinking down I heard myself letting out a breath I'd been holding.

"Thanks babe," my wife said as she reached the bottom. "You can go now."

So I did.

...

My wife repositioned herself on the bed, getting on all fours and coming to the corner nearest me in my chair. She looked in my face and smiled and I smiled back. As she did this the man climbed off the bed and reached into the drawer of the nightstand, producing two sets of cuff restraints. My heart skipped a beat. I didn't know she had planned this. Before I could process what was happening he was strapping her wrists to the foot of the bed nearest me. Then, without saying a word, he walked to where I was sitting and snapped a cuff around my wrist and the other end around the radiator at the side of my chair.

"What's this?" I asked, pulling at my arm to test it. I wasn't going to be able to leave my chair. My head swam. What was she planning?

"I don't want you running away," my wife answered. "I need you to stay and watch." With those words she wiggled her ass and arched her back, positioning her pussy behind her as high as she could.

My mouth dropped open. I felt lightheaded and couldn't form a response. Before I could manage a sound he had climbed back behind her and was pushing into her. She sighed contentedly with the first full stroke. There was no need to go slow at this point. My wife was his slut now, fully accustomed to his size. He set an even tempo fucking her from behind. Her tits swung to the same beat as the clapping of skin on skin.

With every thrust her head would bob slightly and she would let out a sharp breath. The key on its chain was swinging back and forth from her neck. She looked at me and grinned.

"How does it feel to look in your wife's eyes with another man this deep inside her?" she asked.

I opened my mouth but couldn't find any words.

"Do you realize that with each thrust he goes three inches deeper in me than you've ever been?"

His thighs hitting her ass were the only noise in the room. My head was spinning. This is the woman who volunteers on Thursdays at the animal shelter, I told myself. She pressed on.

"Between the two of you, he knows more about the inside of your wife. Tell me why I should ever let you fuck me again."

My eyes went to the key as it swung. It was only for a second but she noticed and her smile widened. Her eyes dropped to my cage.

"Tell me this," she said. "If you weren't wearing that right now, would your cock be hard?"

I nodded.

"That's what I thought. You like watching your wife get fucked by a huge cock. You enjoy seeing my pussy get stretched. You would be stroking your pathetic little cock to the sounds of him cumming in your wife, if only I would let you. Now you'll enjoy watching us cum, even if you can't."

At that moment he picked up the pace. His hands were gripping her hips tightly, giving him leverage for every push. She pushed back against him now, trying to get everything he had inside her at once. He grunted and slapped her ass hard. She moaned and arched her back further. Her tits bounced wildly. All the while the key swung back and forth, glinting in the light.

"Yes! Oh my God, don't stop," she yelled.

"I'm going to come. I'm going to come. Please... I need you to come in my pussy. Fill my pussy please. Show him what a real man can do to his wife."

Her body started shaking. She had her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth hanging loose. She panted with exertion, on the verge of losing herself to her body. He adjusted his grip on her ass and didn't let up, pounding her pussy from behind.

All of a sudden he grunted and I knew he was coming in my wife. His pace slowed only a fraction as he started to fill her.

"Yes... oh my god... he's coming. I'm coming."

The feeling of him filling her had pushed her over the edge. Her whole body shook as wave after wave of her orgasm took control. I watched as she came on his cock. Her breath was ragged, coming only between animalistic moans of exhalation. Finally he pushed deep one last time, emptying himself inside her.

As their joint orgasms ended he pulled himself away and she collapsed on the bed exhausted. It took a long time for her to come back to herself. After a few minutes she rolled onto her side. Her wrists were still tied to the bed but she rotated her body so that her ass was visible from where I was sitting. I saw her used pussy, almost unrecognizable as the same from the beginning of the night. Cum was dripping down her ass and onto the bed. Tomorrow she would go back to being a soccer mom, but right now she was his slut - cock drunk and properly filled.

12