A Husband Learns His Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

I sat there, still restrained, staring at my wife's pussy as his cum spilled out. She saw my staring and smiled.

"How does my pussy look with his cum in it?" she asked me.

"Amazing."

She sighed contentedly and pushed a little more of his load onto the bed.

"How is your cage fitting?"

"It feels tight. Maybe you could unlock me and -".

"No." She cut me off before I could make my proposal. "You're going to stay locked in your little cage and watch his cum leak out of your wife's pussy while I put things in perspective for you."

My cock ached to be set free but I was not exactly in a position to argue so I did as I was told.

"I want you to think about tonight if you ever get any ideas that you'll be able to please me with your little cock. I want you to remember that your usefulness in the bedroom is guiding other men's big cocks into your wife. If you ever start to fantasize that I will learn to love your cock I need you to remember what just happened. You will think about wrapping your fingers around his cock. About how his cock felt in your hand. Heavy. Thick. A real man's cock. And then you will put your hand around your cock, if I ever let it out again, and you will realize that you could never please me."

I swallowed hard. I knew this. At my core I knew I would never be able to give her what she had just received. But there was always a hope in the back of my mind that she might eventually settle for what I had to offer. That I could one day go on a date with my wife without caging my cock. That I could reserve a hotel room without acknowledging that I was paying for another man to cum in my wife. She was under no such illusions. She would never again pretend to enjoy sex with me. She would always require me to watch as she came on a stranger's cock. I sat in silence, looking at her used pussy and trying to accept my fate. She laid her head down casually and closed her eyes, still blissful in her post-orgasm high.

Suddenly I heard the bathroom door open as her bull came back into the room. Then unexpectedly I heard the latch on the front door. Before I knew what was happening he was out in the hallway, our door clicking shut behind him. I was still naked and the cuff on my wrist kept me from being able to stand up and verify. My wife was still tied to the bed. My heart started beating harder. And yet she either didn't notice or didn't seem to care. A silent few seconds ticked by.

"Hey babe," I asked, tentatively.

"Mmmm?" she responded, not even bothering to open her eyes.

"Did he just leave?"

"Yes of course. I told him to clean up and head out as soon as he was done."

"But... but I'm still tied to the chair. And you're still tied to the bed!" My voice had started to get louder as I realized the extent to which we were in trouble.

She opened her eyes and gave me a sharp look. "Keep your voice down babe, we don't want the neighbors complaining. It's no big deal. I told him to leave the keys on the bathroom counter."

My mind was working overtime. She obviously knew why I was panicking. And yet she was cool as a cucumber. Both of us naked except for my cage and neither of us able to move more than a foot in any direction. Surely she must've realized that the bathroom counter was beyond hope. I tested the strap on my wrist. No luck.

"You can reach the phone with your free hand right?" she asked, pulling me out of my own head.

"Yeah but -"

"So just call down to the front desk and explain the situation. They'll send someone right up to help us. Mistakes happen!"

"I don't think -- I mean -- But then they'll see-"

"Yeah?"

"Then they'll see..." I trailed off, not wanting to point out the obvious.

"Then they'll see me naked, tied to the bed, with a cum filled pussy. And they'll see you, tied to a chair a full 6 feet from the bed."

I was in shock.

"And they'll know that despite our wedding rings you weren't the one to cum in your wife's pussy tonight."

My mouth went dry. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She continued.

"And then finally they'll see your little cock in its little cage and they'll understand why. It will make sense why I needed a man other than my husband to fuck me tonight. They'll be polite about it of course. They won't say anything in front of us. But neither will we have to explain anything. So try not to be too embarrassed."

I sat still for a full minute.

And then I reached over and picked up the phone.

12