All Comments on 'A Husband Learns His Place'

by EthanJames

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Cuckyboy3Cuckyboy3almost 2 years ago

Awesome story with a new twist at the end. Well done for first story. Try to create some more back story, give the husband some redeeming value, and make the wife more likable. Characters are too black and white.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Remember the old expression "Different strokes for different folks." Well, this was different and but for many folks. As the comments show the concept of any man accepting a woman who would treat him the way this MC was treated is totally insane to the majority of readers. The wife should have known that he was not the well endowed lover she needed so why even think about a life time with him and if he is a semi decent lawyer then just divorce the bitch and move on. That having been said it was a well written POS that I skipped thru quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Forgot to add to my first comment. Since this is your first submission, on the off chance that you are thinking about sending in other stories with this theme....please don't.

After reading this story no regular readers will waste their time reading another losing tale. Maybe Breaker-Of -Chains. there needs to be a Cuckold Category for this genre of entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story with a cool twist at the end. It would be great to read about what the Bellman did when he got to the room and found a naked hotwife and her husband both cuffed and unable to stop him from doing whatever he pleases with her, before giving them the key.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved the ending. That is hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey ignore all the negative comments! This was an awesome story especially for your first story! Look forward to more stories from you! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh man. The part where she made her husband put the other man’s cock back inside her was intense. I have been fortunate to have guided several cocks into my wife. We don’t do the whole caged cuckold thing, but more a sharing lifestyle. But that part hit home!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think a party two is called for. Let’s find out how it goes when someone comes up to let them out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story and Made me cum super hard. Keep them coming.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Ignore the negative comments and enjoy your high scores.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. We have done everything they did in your story, except for the surprise ending. OMG! That was the ultimate humiliation for the husband. It was the perfect way to end your story!

My small dick has not been near my wife's pussy in over five years. Her various bulls give her what she wants and needs. She believes every wife with a small-dicked husband automatically has the right to sleep around!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

you are right about the cockqueen, believe they meant write size queen, that's all. another chapter would be greatly appreciated..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes, a good story. Very well told. Good writing style. Nice twist as the wife springs her surprise too. Lived up to the story's title.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

boy hope there will be another chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He has the telephone. He should use it to contact a divorce attorney, while the bitch is sitting there tied up.

He then should contact the real estate people, to put the house on the market, and the broker to move the assets.

The next call after that should be to her mum and dad to explain why the marriage is over.

Calling local police might also be a good idea as, if there's a police report, there's a record of the incident.

That will be useful later in court.

If a call is made to the front desk, it should only be the last call after the rest of this is completed. If the cops or some other emergency service hasn't already intervened - because leaving people tied up unattended and unsupervised is not safe, sane and consensual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I learned that I didn't have a big enough place in my wife's heart to keep her from cheating. I had walked in while Tammy was in the home office on the phone. She must not have heard me. The conversation I heard was not work. The more I heard was the worse I felt. It didn't sound like she had actually cheated yet but her boss Albert Jackson was really working on her. Yes he was good looking good personality single and rich. He was the GM where Tammy worked. He was to pick her up Friday evening and act as if they were meeting clients. I wanted to act normal but it was tougher than I thought it would be. I think she could notice but only asked if something was bothering. I said yes something was bothering me but I didn't have enough information to discuss it yet but when I did I would talk about it. I was told about Friday. I said no problem the children and I would be fine. I had ran into one of my buddies Fred Newland that worked for the same job as Tammy. I had helped him out with some issues in the past. After talking a bit I asked about that Albert Jackson. He said that he didn't know much had heard that Albert was transferred from another district because of some problems he had caused. We talked some more but I dropped the Albert subject. Friday evening arrived and I was prepared. Tammy was getting ready and the children and I were eating and enjoying ourselves. The door bell rang. I got up to answer it and just then Tammy came to answer it saying she would get it. She looked nice and the children just looked at her blankly. She opened the door and Albert handed her flowers your looked beautiful Tammy. She responded well thank you Albert. He reached out for a hug and she hugged him. She turned to me and said would you take care of these for me Steve put them in a vase. She reached them out to me and I just pulled her into a hug and whispered Tammy I know you don't have a meeting tonight and you are going on a date with him. I will not stand in your way if you want to dissolve our marriage and be with this peice of shit. I will give you 3 minutes after you shut the door to either return or leave our family. I had dropped the flowers on the floor. I let go of Tammy and ask our son Joe if he would get a broom and dust pan to clean up the trash. Tammy looked at Albert and said Albert I have made a mistake and I will not be going with you tonight or anytime. Albert got a little cocky and I said Albert I know it would be in your best interest to leave now. Albert said Tammy we will discuss this at work Monday. I squeezed Tammy's hand and she didn't respond to Albert. Albert left. We talked off and on all weekend. Albert was threatening Tammy in different ways. I went with Tammy to her HR department first thing Monday morning. When it was said and done Albert was let go. Then things started going back to normal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At least think things thru and follow it up. People would call the police or he would. Illegal restraint, sexual abuse, spousal abuse and a few other things come to mind so she's going to jail and he's going to a divorce attorney. It's as simple as that. The cage is a joke, something he can remove at any time without a key, but locking him in a cockcage unwillingly is a crime all by itself. No real ending to a poorly thought out and badly written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yuck. What kind of writer envisions characters who think humiliating and emasculating a man can lead to good sex? Any real woman will support her man and inspire him to become better and find his highest self. Even writing about things like this shows you are a weak person. The husband should man up and so should you.

chris_coupchris_coup7 months ago

Nicely told, very erotic. I never understand why people read cuckold or femdom stories knowing what the subject matter will be, and then write hateful commentry because you cuckolded the husband!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous