A Husband Lets Wife Have Sex... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
881 Followers

It seemed okay to Victoria, now that Tam had encouraged her to continue. Some confusion swirled around her thoughts as she tried to make sense of her husband's permission. Chris's attention felt lovely. She sat upright and knelt on the floor as Chris stood. In the subdued light she unbuckled his belt, unzipped his trousers and felt the bulge beneath his black underpants.

"I can't tell Jayson this. He'll be so hurt." Chris lifted her up to stand and kissed her tenderly. Behind her, Tam helped to unbutton Chris's shirt. It became easy for Victoria, with Tam being reassuring, that she was doing the right thing. She ran her fingers down Chris's chest, beautiful muscles, and down to his abs. "Chris, I've never felt a man like you."

Chris used his thumb to stroke along her lovely teeth and said, "Don't worry about Jayson. You can show him the film that Tam has set on your mobile. It'll be so much easier than telling him."

Her eyes widened, looked around, and saw her phone perched on the side table. Her shirt was being carefully taken off her by Tam who whispered, "It'll be beautiful. You'll be beautiful. I will help you, Victoria darling."

Chris's hands caressed around her nipples as her body turned into goosebumps and her stomach churned with desire. Her hand came down Chris's back to the waistband of his underpants and felt Tam's fingers helping to move the material over his hips and down his body. His cock nestled against her navel and, looking down, she saw it half erect, the bulbous head appeared large, so much larger than Jayson's. Her fingers drifted over his pubic hairs and cupped his cock.

She murmured, "I love the way it grows as I hold it ... getting larger for me." She bit her lip because she realised it was so big, framed by Chris's powerful hips. It felt heavy. She wondered what his balls would feel like.

Chris growled, "Kneel my darling. I can see your hesitation. Is it because of my size?"

Victoria nodded while still feeling the weight of his cock in her small hand.

Tam stood beside her, "Don't worry, Victoria, I'm here to help. Let's kneel for Chris."

Her resistance had melted into desire. They knelt before him, Tam behind her. Tam asked, "Do you suck your husband?"

"I've tried but only to lick it, nothing else. I'm not sure I can do this."

"Lick the top of his cock first," said Tam.

Victoria's hand shook as she held his erection and spread her lips over the head of his cock. She licked and said, "He smells adorable, so musky and masculine."

"Hold him like this," said Tam, as she moved Victoria's hand to the base of his cock. "Now lick the underneath of his cock and move your lips up to his crown ... open your mouth wide ... that's it ... and slide him into your mouth ... yes, good girl."

A feeling of power came over Victoria as she realised this must be giving Chris so much pleasure, his erection was all due to her but she couldn't put it in too far as she feared gagging. Her own wetness seeped between her legs, both her knees together and kneeling before Chris. As if Tam read her mind she whispered, "Spread your legs my darling and I'll look after you. Oh ... you're so wet. Chris will be pleased." Tam took her fingers away and held them up for Chris to see, glistening in the light.

Victoria cast her eyes up to watch Chris lick Tam's fingers. He said, "You taste divine, Victoria. Do you mind if Tam plays with you ... so you can use both your hands on me?"

She withdrew her mouth from his cock. "I'll do whatever you want, Chris." She returned to sucking his cock, to try and push it further into her throat. Slippery and leaking pre-cum, she loved the slightly salty taste as it trickled down her throat. "Tam," she said, "How do I put him in further ... he's so big ... help me Tam."

"Relax your jaw, Victoria, and allow your neck to seek the best angle ... there. It requires practice and Chris won't blame you if you can't take him all the way in ... it's your first time. He'll be gentle with you."

As Victoria sucked, Tam guided Victoria's fingers at the base of his cock to stroke him, masturbate him a little, and caress his balls. She felt Chris's hips begin to move with her in sync with her own downward movements of her mouth.

Tam had been lightly playing with Victoria's pussy and Victoria knew she was dripping. "Sorry, Tam," she managed to say, "I'm making such a mess over your fingers. I can't help it ... sorry."

"Shushh," whispered Tam. "It's okay. Let yourself go. I'll look after you."

Chris's hands were cupping Victoria's head and she felt him shake occasionally. He said, "You're doing fine, Victoria. A little bit more and I'll begin to come."

Victoria continued to concentrate on everything that Tam had taught her, to deep throat as much as she could, to fondle his balls and gently masturbate his powerful cock. It seemed to have got fatter which delighted her.

At the same time, Tam had been stroking around her clit but now Tam glided her fingers lightly over her clit and began to increase the pressure as Tam brought her other hand around to Victoria's belly. Tam caressed up her front to her nipples and flicked them. It sent a judder through Victoria, breathing hard, gasping on Chris's cock, as sensations swept through her body.

Victoria was on the verge of coming as Tam kept frigging her. Tam licked her ear. "Chris is ready. When he comes, darling, don't stop sucking ... it takes time to complete his climax ... you mustn't stop masturbating him ... I will tell you when to stop."

Victoria nodded and was grateful for Tam. Above her, Chris started to gasp, a rumble of joy. Tam whispered, "Here he comes ... and let your own climax happen, Victoria. It's time for you also."

Victoria shrieked into Chris's cock as she exploded into orgasm, Tam's fingers were inside her pussy and masturbating her clit. The gush of her liquid accompanied the climax.

At the same time, Chris came and spurted into the back of her throat. Remembering what Tam had said she kept pumping him, kept his cock down her throat as more spunk hit the back of her mouth.

Tam was still making Victoria climax, such that Victoria nearly passed out with the pleasure but Tam kept saying close to her ear, "Keep going, Victoria darling, his spunk may have stopped but he's still climaxing ... keep him in there, he hasn't finished."

Chris yelled and seemed to spurt some more, spunk trickled out of Victoria's mouth, down her chin, onto her breast - and still he jolted and moaned again and again. Behind her, Tam held her upright as Victoria's strength began to give way: she gasped and fought to continue sucking Chris.

He subsided and gently pulled Victoria's face away from his groin. Tears of joy fell down her face. Both Chris and Tam helped her stand and together they laid her on the sofa, Chris cuddling her and Tam quietly wiping away the tears and spunk from her body.

She looked at Tam. "You're still fully dressed ... can I do something for you?"

"Don't worry about me. It's Chris I serve, for his pleasure and I helped you give that to him."

The three of them lay, touching, talking until Tam got up to switch off the camera on Victoria's phone and get some drinks.

"What shall I do with the film, Chris?" said Victoria.

"Tell Jayson about the sex this evening. And tell him there is a film but you are not allowed to show it to him unless he gains my permission. He must phone me first. He needs to be involved if you are to have the job as my PA."

"When can I see you again?"

"Later this week."

Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
881 Followers
12