All Comments on 'A Husband Named Cathy'

by cathynylons

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
pantyhosem34pantyhosem34about 7 years ago

Loved it hope you continue with this story

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 7 years ago
Nice

I too loved this, as I also have crossdressed from an early age, I am retired now and because my wife understands, she supports my crossdressing, what she does not know and I am sure would not like, is that I love to suck cock. My first was my step dad, after that it was an military buddy that came into the shower when I was there not to get clean but was jacking off with soap and the nice warm water. I stopped when he came in, and when he came into the shower pad area and started his own shower, he started jacking off right away, so I restarted. After a bit we were both watching each other he came closer and said it would feel better if we did each other. So we did and he was right, later on we met in his work office and I got to suck his beautiful black cock, his cum tasted so good. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I am also a sissy

MY wife has a lesbian sister that I constantly dream of having a lesbian relationship with. She has a lover who has a husband that I would love sucking. Perhaps some day I will be her little cocksucking brother in law.

AshleysissyslutAshleysissyslutabout 7 years ago
Love it

The part about when I ask what are you? I'm a cocksucker is HOT! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

time for jane to throw the bitch toni out

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
please continue

this story is so hot it's exactly how I wish my wife would treat me. I'm a sissy closet CD and I love sucking cock and getting fucked by big thick cocks. My wife doesn't know yet but I wish she did. Please tell us what happens next.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggabout 7 years ago
Mmmmm, well written

Got me all horny, I'm going to hurry, hurry and read the next chapter

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
Cathy's improper, yet constructive schooling.

How I wished to actually have been in Cathy's pumps, as I slipped each sheer nylon stocking first up my left leg ever so slowly & smoothly until I fastened it to its garter, repeated the lovely process up my right one becoming a lady in the most one of the most feminine ways. By slipping up my panties and the hooking up my bras along with stepping into my pumps I'm slowly stepping into my fantasy of femininity. I feel seductive pleasure when I finally put on my blouse and zip up & fasten my skirt, and add the lightest touch of make up.

I remember discovering my cousin's lingerie as a little boy and how beautiful it made me feel when I slipped on her black panties for the first time in my life, that's when I became a little girl. In reading your story I became Cathy.

Thank you for for that fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Turnaround

This story got me very hot. I started wearing women panties at my girl friend suggestion and I loved the feel it gave me.its grown to where she is my mistress, I wonder will I ever suck a cock now at her suggestion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
very hot

dam I wish I was that guy named cathy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How original

Crossdresser ends up cuckolded and sucking cock. Never grows old...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
May I (please?)

I've read this story a few times and it turns me on each time. I too am a married sissy CD who truly wishes to be a cuckhold to my wife. I wish she would take lovers and have her men feed their cocks to me and fuck me while she watched (after they fuck her 1st). Since I've been crossdressing, I feel more and more feminine each day and I truly only want to be with men. If that makes me "gay" then that's what I am. It actually makes it easier to picture my wife with another man because I don't want to fuck her anymore - I only want to suck cock and get fucked myself. She's still my best friend but I really want both of us to be fucked by men with big dicks. I hope one day she reads this story and then she'll know the truth about me. Wish me luck.

Brendalee43Brendalee43over 4 years ago

Pantyhose! The gateway clothing to sluttyville.

I'm just the voice of experience.

IntercontinentalIntercontinentalover 3 years ago
Compelling

A good story that pushes all the right buttons.

No girl forgets the first time she has had a cock in her mouth.

Claudia69Claudia69over 3 years ago
Cute Story!!

I love stories where the wife's girlfriends help train the Sissy....

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 3 years ago

It really hit home with me when Toni told Cathy that he/she was gay. I too am a sissy husband who has finally admitted to myself that -- yes -- I AM GAY. I love men, even though I'm still married to a woman. I truly wish she would cuckold me, with a man or a woman (or both) whatever she wants.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 3 years ago

I'm single so I can do my hair in a feminine style, wear makeup and fully dress anytime and for as long as I want and, although I currently have a steady boyfriend and am only having sex with him, I think of myself as a Sissy Slut.

I have never done it but, the thought of a woman watching and talking to us while I have sex with my boyfriend really turns me on.

It's strange because I don't feel like I'm an exhibitionists. Other gay guys have seen me having sex, like in a threesome or something, but that was hot because of the fun and not so much that a guy was watching me.

It would have anything to do with being dominated because she was telling me what she wanted me to do, because I would happily do what she wanted to see, and I DEFINITELY wouldn't feel humiliated! I think it would make me feel proud to have her see what a good sissy that I can be.

There is just something special, not to mention kinky, about the thought of a her, (being a woman) seeing me in my makeup, all dressed up like her and doing the things with a man that she would do.

Riki

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am a 67yo wm and I would love for this to happen to me. I love dressing up and would love to suck dick and get fucked in my sissy boy pussy

DirtykyminheelsDirtykyminheels6 months ago

Not everyone who wants to wear heels and stockings wants to suck cock. I don't

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous