A Husband's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaceyLove
LaceyLove
30 Followers

Watching Emily suck Eric off was more than he could bear. Jake unzipped his pants and freed his trapped cock, giving it the room it needed in its hardened state. He slowly started to massage it, as if he was preparing for a mission. Eric finished emptying his load and Emily wiped her mouth as she looked over to see her husband with his dick in his hand. He needed a release too, so she decided to let Eric have a minute to recover while she gave Jake the relief he needed. Eric understood and lay back comfortably on the bed with his dick still throbbing.

Emily walked over to Jake and dropped to her knees. She lovingly caressed his shaft with her tongue up and down, as he reached for her tits, cupping them in his hands, while pinching her erect nipples between his fingertips. She reached up and helped him slide out of his pants. Emily used long strokes, taking him all in as deep as she could go.

Eric, still on the bed, propped himself up with one elbow under his head, and watched her give Jake the same pleasure as he just received. He was surprised at how hot it was to watch them, and was even more shocked when his dick began to grow large again.

The husband and wife were enjoying each other so much that Eric decided to take a chance. He slowly approached them and gently reached down for Emily's hips, lifting her round ass into the air as she continued sucking her husband. He readied his cock and plunged it deep in her wet, gaping hole and thrust as hard as he could without completely shoving Jake's dick down Emily's throat. The feel of his impressive girth entering her took Emily by surprise, and she let out a gasp as she welcomed it in.

Jake opened his eyes when he realized something was happening, and grew even more excited and hard when he felt Eric pounding his wife from behind right in front of him. He trusted that Eric would remember the rules. Emily sucked as Eric pushed into her, and the experience of both men together was incredible.

Jake knew that Emily needed help with clitoral stimulation to cum, so as she was sucking, he reached between her legs and tried to get a finger on her clit between Eric's thrusts.

It looked like a crazy game of sexual Twister, but they were all in shared ecstasy. Jake's fingers on Emily's clit were what she needed to be lifted into the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. Her entire body clenched in response and as she sucked harder and her pussy throbbed around Eric's dick, Jake started to cum. He shot a full hot load into Emily's mouth until she sucked him dry. Jake, still pounding, watched Emily drink down Jake's creamy juice and gripped her hips tighter in his hands. A few more strokes, coupled with all this excitement, had Eric shooting another load. Respecting Jake's rule, he pulled out in time to aim for Emily's lower back, where it landed successfully at the top of her soft bare ass and trickled down through the crevice between her cheeks.

The three of them froze where they were for a minute, still gripping each other as they caught their breath. When Eric felt functional again, he collected his clothing and redressed. Jake pulled Emily, still naked, down into his lap and hugged her as they watched Eric put his shoes back on.

When Eric was dressed and presentable to the world again, he approached the couple, lifted Emily's hand up and placed a chivalrous kiss on the top of it.

"Thank you so much Ms. Emily...you are an amazing woman and Jake is one lucky man."

"I definitely am," Jake replied with a proud smile, then two stood up and Emily grabbed a bathrobe while Jake pulled up and buttoned his pants.

The two walked Eric to the door before Jake extended his hand once more, and the guys shook and thanked each other again.

Eric said, "I'm coming back to Atlantic City for a convention in the spring. If you're interested, I'll let you know when I have my room booked."

"Yes!" Emily spouted, before realizing how excited she sounded. She giggled and said more calmly, "I think we'd both really love to see you again."

Jake, seeing the passion back in his wife's eyes, agreed. They said their goodbyes, and Eric was gone,

The couple didn't say much to each other as they got ready for bed. They climbed under the fluffy white comforter and snuggled close, as they usually did at home.

Jake, a bit concerned with the silence in the room asked, "How was it? I thought you enjoyed it? I know I did."

Emily looked into his eyes, "Yes! It was amazing. I'm just...speechless I guess. It was a bit of a sensory overload, but in an incredible new way."

"Yes, it was. And it was amazing...and so are you." he said, leaning in to place a soft kiss her forehead, "Happy anniversary Baby."

*****

*Special thanks to Drakon66 for his tweaks and suggestions in this story*

LaceyLove
LaceyLove
30 Followers
12