All Comments on 'A Husband's Last Ride'

by fablesofanhedoia

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
THIS SHOULD BE SET TO MUSIC

The Ride of the Valkyries. TK U MLJ LV NV

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
Deservedly so.

I wood apply for the pleaserer you so deserve, however you might need some larger commitment first off. punching a wimps little nuts aren't much of a warm up.

Love the web site, ( I'm a voyeur not a willing participant ) the opening sketch has me wondering what the bowl is for...Lovely attentive Women whats not to like.....

Sincerly:

*~*,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a joke

This is just boring. No lead up or anything. hubbys got a two inch dick he wouldn't have a ego to begin with no man would. And the wife is just some cunt and not a proper D some drop the femdom tag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sweet

NO intercourse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Then her husband threw her out into the gutter

And divorced her. Who would stay with the bitch?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a load of waffle

Yawn, another feminist moaning about the patriarchy. Then demonstrating how horrible a matriarchy would actually be.

He's probably guilt of toxic masculinity as well as having a little dick isn't he?

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderalmost 5 years ago
Hot!

Love that she smacked and punched him in the balls when he came - and how pathetic his micro penis was. What happens after this? Is he cut off from pussy for the rest of his life? Does she chastise him, make him ask permission to beat off or make him eat creampies? Will there be a chapter 2?

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 5 years ago
Not much

Not much of a wife is she? She's a craptastic bitch, not a loving helpful woman. Why doesn't she help him find out how to help her? There are items, Toys. Marital aids. But that wouldn't be the same story Maybe she needs to be in the chastity belt from another story I read about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whoa! Great Story!

This was a well-written, highly erotic piece. My wife suffered my sexual underperformance for almost a year and then, gave me my last ride. By then, I was so nervous that my 3-inch, pencil-thin dick was often impotent and when not, I had premature ejaculations.

She said I was a kind, loving person who was easy to live with. However, I was worthless in bed even though I was willing to lick her pussy and anus. She said, since I was not really a man, I should be castrated. That really helped our relationship because I am no longer horny and there is no pretense that I am a fully sexual man.

She is a really cute, sexy, 22-year old and easily found three big-cocked fuck buddies. About three nights a week one of them sleeps over with her in our marital bedroom and I sleep in the guest room. They are loud, very active, leave the bedside lamp turned on, and leave the bedroom door open. So, I get an eyeful and earful.

I had no idea she could have vaginal orgasms or she was multi-orgasmic. Usually, one night during the weekend, she invites them all over for a mini-gang bang. The men have no trouble getting it up a second, third or even fourth time, with a hotti like her. So, they are usually banging for about four hours each time.

I'm the household eunuch. I lick her cunt and suck their cocks to get them ready to fuck; and clean them both up afterwards. I love it when they slap my face with their slimy, partially erect cocks after they fuck her. She face-sits me and feeds me their cum.

Great story! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sad story, written in the way it should hurt. Brilliant.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam8 months ago

I am like your husband and understand your need. When need men who can satisfy their sexual and emotional needs. Pathetic males like me should pay for our inadequate ways.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Powerfully descriptive writing. Somehow a women author adds adds that certain Je ne sais quoi

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam20 days ago

My friends ,guys, laughed at my penis and told me girl would want that in them as we had circle jerks. One girl wanted me to be her first untill she saw me thing and how I came before she was even out of her panties. I became a jerk boy for the gangs amusement. Wish I was jerking for you right now as you tell me the truth . Love you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous