A Husband's Legal Consent Ch. 02

Story Info
Todd invites his best friend over for dinner after a meeting.
9.1k words
4.47
3.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earlier that day...

Todd checked his husband while still sleeping, both still in bed. Any moment from now, he would see those dark blue eyes that contrasted the dark brown hair. He remembered last night how he disappointed his husband. For him, it seemed unforgivable. But his loving husband would always regard it as an understandable effect of a career-driven husband.

He wound up finding a solution for this problem that could not be more recent. He knew their sex life was waning. It was mostly because of his workaholic nature. Brett's rising libido was another thing. He could not fault his husband for that as it had been regarded as a sign of a virile and healthy man.

He had one solution in mind but he was hoping to talk this first with his husband before relaying it to another concerned party.

As he was mulling over a solution and how to go about it while checking his husband's handsome face, still looking good in the morning despite the unkempt hair, he witnessed Brett's eyes groggily opening.

"Morning, babe!" Brett greeted first, voice still cracking as if he needed a gargle to wash his throat. Understandably, it was an early morning, half past six on their clock as it read on their bedside table.

"Morning to you, hone." Todd replied with a smile. "My handsome husband as always."

"What do you want for me to repay you with that compliment on this early morning?" Brett hoarsely asked but then managed to send a beaming smile, which made Todd love him even more.

'So this is it!'

As Todd was trying to broach the subject, he mulled about how talking about it might affect his husband's mood throughout the day. But he had to take the risk.

"Sorry about last night. I... was too tired to reciprocate." Todd said, sounding remorseful.

"Everything is forgivable, babe. And I understand." Brett replied with a smile. He knew his husband would find a way to send his apology even in the early morning for something as seemingly trivial as last night. But was it just trivial?

"You're awesome, hon! I'm lucky to have married you and also for choosing me as your lifetime partner."

Brett continued to smile. His loving eyes were shown as Todd stated those words.

Brett could not find other faults about his husband. Perhaps, the aging aspect might have been a factor why Todd's libido could not match his. After all, he was a decade younger than Todd. Also, his husband had a successful career. His time in the law office was getting longer.

But...

"I am finding a solution for all of this." Todd continued.

"Babe, it is not even a problem in the first place," Brett stated but Todd seemed reluctant to admit it.

"What do you think of David? He is still in mourning, And as best friends, we need to find a way to help him cope with his loss."

Todd tried to make his statements coherent but failed. It even made Brett confused.

"What's got to do with David regarding last night?" Brett's look changed. Bafflement was etched on his face while he was facing Todd, his husband, while lying sideways facing the other.

Brett wanted to probe his husband's shifting expressions.

"I trust David to help you out with your rising libido. I could not imagine any person who could match with you in... sex drive. That means, you can have sex with him but you have to promise me that you will remain faithful and loyal to me and that you won't leave me."

Brett froze.

Todd focused his eyes while he was stating that suggestion, trying to gauge Brett's reactions. When his husband seemed to be shocked, he added without a beat, "But you can say no if you find my suggestion ridiculous. And don't worry, I won't get jealous if it is with David. But, other people, it's different because I won't let you be."

"But please think about it first before making a decision. David is very attractive. I can see it in your eyes the way you look at him. But I never doubted your love for me and fidelity. I won't let you go ever."

Todd still fixated his eyes on Brett's. He added, "I love you so much, babe." He then held his husband and kissed him, trying to make out with him by probing his tongue in motion for Brett's mouth to open.

Brett melted in his husband's kiss. But his mind was already reeling, trying to decipher his husband's words as if they were codes for something. The more he thought about it, the more he regarded it to be ridiculous. However, would sex with David be considered ridiculous?

The handsome fitness model David, their best friend whose husband recently died was a dreamboat to gay guys and even girls and women. But he was monogamous with Colin. However, that was in the past. He remembered he and David were tested for STDs. He had to check his email later for the results.

For Todd to suggest having sex with David was something he could not fathom yet. But he didn't outrightly decline it. Instead, he chose not to react nor to reply. He let his husband fondle him while they were making out. That aroused him even more.

"Babe, you know it's impossible. I only have eyes for you and only you. I don't think I can have sex with anyone else other than you." Brett managed to say when Todd was necking him until he noticed his husband leaving kisses on his chest down to his abs and navel. He was too horny to think of anything else when his husband was in the mood to give him pleasure.

"Just think about it first. Okay?" Todd was now working on Brett's cock which was glistening with saliva. He paused his fellating on his husband's 7.5 incher, albeit thinner than Todd's but still looking fat, when he continued. "And tonight, I want you to go with the flow. I invited David here for dinner after your session with him and also after a meeting with me in my office."

Todd finished his blow job while his mouth was swallowing Brett's cum. He almost choked from the amount of cum that Brett released that morning. Was his husband too backed up or was it just because he got a high level of semen?

Brett was momentarily satisfied that morning as his husband took care of him. He reciprocated his husband in the shower by letting Todd fuck him, whose cum was deposited in Brett's ass. That brought Brett to another orgasm that morning.

The younger husband didn't really think about Todd's suggestion too much throughout the day after watching Todd reassuring him again that morning before driving himself to the office and while visiting his parents' place to check on Scotty, their son.

Somehow, that idea resurfaced when he met David for their fitness session and especially when David briefly groped his buns. However, he thought of his husband and his family and that idea seemed to have vanished. If it remained longer, he might be embarrassed to show a bulge on his gym shorts while he was with David.

Then, when Todd showed up while he and David were talking about his gains, it seemed the possibility of his husband's suggestion becoming a reality was gaining ground. Todd winked at him when he ushered David to his home office as his husband mouthed, "I love you!"

Brett's response was a loud "I love you, too!"

David only chuckled while he was walking together with Todd to the latter's office.

***

"This is a great night with constellations of stars more visible in the night sky."

David remarked as he felt relaxed with more than half of his body submerged on a large circular tub, head lying on the edge.

"Yeah! Wow!"

Brett's terse response seemed sincere yet awkward. Deep within his inquisitive mind, he was searching for his husband who took longer than expected to get them something for this night while hanging out with David. Not that there was something wrong with just him and this hunk of a best friend, but knowing Todd's nature, he would not be left all alone with a stud who only sported tight swimwear while being this close in a tub, despite it being larger than the standard size.

"In my family's tradition, they passed on stories about stars being souls of those departed. The ancients said that the souls were originally stars but then they decided to be born as humans and lived on certain planets to gain experiences. Whenever they die, their souls are then reborn to be what they were, the stars in the Universe."

David's eyes had a somewhat dreamy quality on them but the way his voice resonated was sort of melancholic. As Brett eyed his friend, he could not help but feel a bit morose as the vibration his friend radiated was subtly in bereavement but then there was also a feeling that he was starting to move on.

It seemed too fast for him to move on, considering his deceased husband was recently cremated.

And then suddenly, Brett glimpsed a smile.

His friend was notable for having the best smile among the people he knew. It was seductive despite having no intention of making it as such. But then when David used that smile to seduce, the effect was like ten times stronger. Thankfully, he was immune to his friend's seduction though sometimes he wondered about the purpose whenever that smile was targeted at him.

Especially now.

He didn't realize that his gaze met with David's and then there it was: the smile that could electrify anyone. At that moment, it seemed Brett's immunity to it was abating.

Brett could not help but smile back.

'Was he flirting?' Brett thought. 'But then why did I smile in return?'

Laughter ensued that only Brett realized it came from David. It was mesmerizing.

And then suddenly, he heard the sliding door opening. His head moved to where the sound vibrated.

His husband, in his swimwear, while carrying a bottle and then three tall glasses, was gradually approaching the tub. His sexy husband who was plastering a grin, sort of, was placing the things he had been carrying on the edge of the tub near them. And as he moved with grace slowly dipping his body in the tub, he reached out for his husband.

But what made Brett puzzled was that Todd was on the other side of him. He expected him to be in the middle, like a mediator between him and David. Instead, Brett was scooted closer to David. However, he also responded to Todd's gesture of reaching out. That would put him much closer to Todd, skin on skin as his lips found his husband's.

"What was the fun all about?" Todd then asked after the brief making out, clearly amused, that he somehow interrupted a thing that his husband and David might have been brewing before he got out to the pool area. His eyes moved from Brett to David.

"It was nothing." Brett only quipped with a smile. "It was David being naughty. I didn't even know why he started laughing."

"Well..." As David tried to defend, wanting to say that Brett seemed to be enthralled with something about him, he instead said, "yeah, it was nothing."

David chuckled as he took the bottle from where it was placed.

That caused Brett even more confused.

"Osmanthus?" David then asked.

"Yeah! I sort of wanted to try it. They said it tasted sweet. That put my curiosity over the roof knowing it is also expensive."

Todd's response seemed to successfully steer whatever subject Brett wanted to air out at that moment. Perhaps, David also wanted to change the subject.

For Brett, the idea that David might have been flirting with him with those smiles and tantalizing eyes boggled him.

At least, it was fleeting. Or perhaps, it was a response after he was checking David out absentmindedly.

"What's the occasion, babe?" Brett futilely asked. He wanted to forget that brief moment. However, that was just a part of a series of moments after David and Todd had a closed-door meeting.

When he called them for dinner, Todd seemed excited to start with the food, swiftly positioning himself to where the family head was usually arranged to sit.

They had a large rectangular table for a family dining table, considering the fact that they occasionally held parties and small gatherings for their family members and friends in their home.

Thus, his seat and David's were closer while they had their dinner.

At one time, he felt David's right hand on his thigh, albeit briefly. He glanced at David as if asking but the other's response was just a smile. Again, that smile.

It didn't register to Brett that it was seductive. Somehow, he thought David wanted to ask something.

And then David's long legs seemed to spread and got into close contact with Brett's. The legs stayed there longer while they were eating. Brett didn't mind it at first as he considered his taller friend's legs being playful while cozily dining and getting into conversation with Todd or sometimes with him.

After they had their fill and while still in conversation, David's right arm seemed to extend over the top rail of Brett's chair, sometimes touching his head and at other times, his fingers went to Brett's nape. Despite the obvious gesture from their friend, it seemed that Todd didn't even mind it.

For Brett's part, he attributed it to David trying to be comfortable with him. After all, these gestures were normal for best friends. Right?

But as he tallied in his mind the things that David seemed to initiate being touchy-feely with him, he could not forget the look on his friend's expression when he smiled at him after gazing at his friend while the other was initially stargazing until his face moved to face Brett's. It was as if David was trying to convey, 'I caught ya!'

"Well, it is a great night. It is right to celebrate it with friends and loved ones. We can't be in mourning all the time."

Todd responded. Brett, meanwhile, looked at David while he was still clinging to Todd in the tub.

David seemed chill and unresponsive as he opened the bottle. From time to time, his legs touched Brett's who was closer to him. Brett remained nonchalant or at least, he was trying to be.

"You're right bud. We can't be in mourning all the time."

David suddenly remarked as confirmation while he was pouring wine into the three tall glasses. His longer limbs made the process look easy to him. Brett realized that David got closer to him as the latter elected himself to do the task. After all, those glasses were placed nearer to Brett.

David then handed the two glasses each to his friends while he then reached out for his.

"To my loving husband whom I know will be enjoying the taste of what the heavens have to offer!"

David started as he raised his glass half-filled with that wine. His eyes got misty as he extended the glass above him and nearer to Brett and Todd.

"To a friend whose loving husband continue to immortalize his presence and good deeds!"

Todd followed suit while he in turn raised his wine glass touching David's.

"And to a best friend whose love and generosity will always be remembered!"

Brett did not fail to raise his own while declaring his appreciation for his best friend who recently passed away. As he clinked his wine glass to David's and Todd's, he then continued, "We miss you!"

They sipped the wine right after with compliments of it being sweet and so good to taste being audibly formed. Each then poured another round and then another.

Slow conversation then followed with topics ranging from Todd's recent closed case and then David's plan to visit in the future a house property by the beach which Colin bequeathed to him. It was initially a surprise gift from Colin for David's birthday in three months but the deceased husband included that property in his will.

After David mentioned visiting the property before his birthday or the possibility of holding his birthday in three months with Todd and Brett invited to grace it, Todd asked Brett about the effect of the pill on his husband.

"It is amazing actually. I always feel good. It seems it helps in building these muscles." Brett responded. He then proceeded by flexing his right arm and then the left to protrude his biceps and then he abruptly stood up in the tub to raise his glutes and round buns, showing off his pecs and abs all the while flaunting his red skimpy suit.

His husband's gesture of showing off seemed erotic to Todd. After getting an eyeful of his husband's sexy buns, his eyes darted to David's where a prolonged gaze towards Brett's asset seemed to happen. That smile was plastered on his handsome friend's face as if leering.

Brett seemed to show a sign of being inebriated. This gave him a boost in confidence to show off. He laughed it off as if nothing as he returned to his husband's embrace. However, David seemed to scoot closer to him, to which Brett responded by hovering his other arm towards his best friend's shoulder.

"My husband is showing off his assets." Todd chortled to which he proceeded by downing his wine.

"If you have it, flaunt it! Right, Dave?" Brett's feedback continued with a chuckle as he brought his friend tighter to him. "Thanks to this best friend, babe."

Todd, still sober, observed the open gestures happening around him. His husband got the liquid courage but he knew Brett's sobriety. It seemed his husband responded to David's subtle touchy-feely gestures since tonight's dinner. But for Brett, his actions could be regarded as innocent to the point of being naive or so as Todd surmised.

"Well, your sex drive seems to go through the roof because of that pill." Todd continued the flow. "How many do you take daily?"

"Twice."

"Twice?" Todd's face sought David's.

David, knowing his response was needed, conveyed his reply. "For Brett, he was building muscles which he needed. But for you Todd, once a day for your health and brain boost."

"But what if I take it twice daily? Will I also get a high sex drive similar to Brett's?" Todd curiously asked, face slowly reddening while he was trying to imply that he also needed to match Brett's sex drive.

"Are you okay with having a constant hard-on in the courtroom or in your law office?" David snickered as he hypothetically asked Todd.

"Babe, that seems too much for you to consider. Well, now we know you are only recommended to take it once a day." Brett tried to placate his husband while leaving kisses on Todd's cheeks.

"Brett is horny most of the time, I think, even now," Todd remarked, still baffled and yet he understood why David only prescribed that pill to him as he indicated he regularly consumed. But there seemed to be an underlying implication, more like a conspiracy.

'Was David trying to make Brett's sex drive higher for him, Brett's husband, or for somebody else?'

"The high sex drive is the usual effect for males like Brett who are virile and who are into building lean muscles. But yes, it is the effect of the pills when the muscles are pumped with blood needed for muscle growth. You know, the penis part is formed from a group of muscle tissues. Hence, blood circulation is flowing freely on the reproductive parts."

Their handsome friend boldly responded as if giving a brief lecture about anatomy.

"You're getting scientific here, Dave. But I got your reason. Y'know, it is hard to keep up with a husband with a rising libido."

Todd's chortling response and his sound seemed to fill that moment. Brett became contemplative as if trying to connect some dots. He then felt another hand holding his left thigh, a hand that was not his husband's.

Despite the hand on top of his thigh, Brett asked his friend. "Should I lower the prescription to once a day then?"

David, for his part, faced Brett. He then proceeded to explain.

"If you think your gains are enough for you, then you can do it after three months. But it does not mean your sex drive will be reduced by then. As I said, your sex drive is the result of increased blood circulation in your body system." David flatly replied. "I am not a medical professional but this is what I have learned from my family's alchemy traditions and traditional medicines."

"So far, there are no ill effects on you, Brett. And of course, this is prescribed as a muscle-building supplement and not as a medicine." David continued.