A Husband's Legal Consent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How often do you jerk off, hone?" Todd surprisingly asked.

"Babe, it's too intimate..."

David cut him off. "Bud, it's okay. I would also like to know as well as this concerns the pills I have prescribed for you two."

Brett started to redden as he reluctantly confessed. ""More than five times, sometimes ten."

Brett paused as he held Todd's one arm. "If I am too idle, I think of sex all the time. That is why I need to occupy my time visiting my parents or writing codes. But when I am alone, I am more tempted to jerk off or to use... just to feel sexually satisfied."

Brett started to trail as if wanting to omit the part where he used a vibrating object to help him with his rising libido.

"You don't have to worry about the vibrator, hon. I know." Todd remarked with a bit of sadness in his tone. "I apologize I can't keep up with your needs, especially with the cases thrown at me. But I will make it up to you. I promise."

Todd contemplated his husband's confession. Being able to release more than five times seemed too much. He could only do it two or sometimes three times in a day when not exhausted. He reached for Brett's hand but he could not ignore another hand on top of his husband's thigh which was visible primarily due to the lighting of the tub under the water.

'David already made his first move.' Todd thought. He hoped Brett would be more receptive. But he would also expect any drama that might ensue.

"You see, hone. I can't resign to help you with your sex drive." Todd started.

"Babe, you know this high sex drive is not even a problem. We discussed it this morning. I can make myself satisfied all by myself and while also satisfying your needs when you are at home." Brett interrupted, trying to explain all the while looking at his husband with loving eyes.

"Do you really think you can get yourself satisfied without being frustrated? I am not starting to fight or something. I am concerned that... That you might eventually seek someone other than me to help you with your sexual frustrations. I admit my inadequacy, babe."

Brett, hearing his husband, felt defeated at the same time disappointed. However, he had to admit that he might eventually find a way to resolve this frustration. But then, drama might happen, which he didn't want to escalate between him and his husband. What is the best solution?

The only thing he could think of was to use a sex machine. But would that be enough to satisfy him?

To find guys to fuck is a big NO, not only to him. Brett valued monogamy. He and Todd made vows to remain loyal and faithful and that would mean they had to be monogamous. But then any lawyer could find a loophole to a marriage vow.

And it seemed to Brett, he might be hearing it tonight.

"Brett, we have our vows to remain loyal and faithful to each other. That means, we could not open our marriage." Todd continued. "And besides, we are jealous-types."

"Could?" Brett asked. "Yeah, babe. Just thinking of you with somebody else already filled me with rage."

"Same babe." Todd kissed Brett for good measure just in case the next words might fail in convincing his husband. "I promise. I will not find anyone and have sex with anyone. Only you."

Brett thought about his husband's suggestion that morning. Was his husband acting like Brett fucking David or the other way around was never a solution like he mentioned earlier that day?

While Todd and Brett were being lovey-dovey, David was trying to chill, anticipating whatever he and his best friend already planned for Brett.

"Babe, I have a solution. Just please hear me out, okay?"

Todd sincerely and squarely faced his husband. And that meant, he had to move his body just to perform that gesture in the tub. It resulted in him being a bit distant from Brett while his husband seemed to lean on David at his back.

"Again, babe. Why find a solution when it is not a problem?"

"Because it will be. I somehow predicted it, especially during my next case to handle."

That caused Brett to be unsettled. He didn't even notice David encircling his torso as he remained to lean on his friend. Todd momentarily stopped whatever he tried to say as he observed the position his husband was in while leaning on David, their best friend and his sworn brother.

"I want to entrust you to David while I... let me restate it." Todd sighed. Heavily. He wanted to form more coherent words like what a lawyer should do. But this time, it seemed that the problem he was facing at home was bigger than the cases he handled.

"I can't satisfy you with your rising libido. As much as I want to, I can't. I know you are frustrated about last night when I could only... I only thought selfishly of relieving myself and then I dozed off leaving you high and dry. I deeply apologize for that. It boggled me while thinking of working for a few hours in the office. Thankfully, my assistants were doing most of the tasks. But it could not help me mulling over a solution. Yes, we can have sex on weekends, sometimes. But I can only give you at most two or three orgasms on weekends. But then, how about on weekdays?"

Brett slowly became more aware of where he was leaning as he listened to his husband's predicament and explanation. He became more conscious of David caressing him as if trying to insinuate that he was there also for him. But then the issue seemed trivial for him to comprehend.

For Brett, the solution for a rising sex drive despite having a workaholic husband would be self-pleasure. But again, would that be really enough? It might be in the short-term but as a male, virile with an ego-boosting physique, what was the use of him being too built for his husband?

Yeah, looks and working out to be like a trophy husband. But he believed himself to be more than that. He and Todd engaged in a more loving relationship than those fuck-ups in high social circles.

Todd emotionally let out whatever sentiments he had been having. It was like Brett witnessing a burst of a bubble, if not a dam. His husband could be seen to be having a mild breakdown. Thus, he decided to give his husband a hug. But then...

"Dave, can you release me?" Brett pleaded. "Please."

"No." David said flatly.

"What?" Brett faced David, shocked.

"As Todd said, hear him out. He is not done yet." David almost whispered in Brett's ear.

Brett became more conscious as David's hand went down and stopped below his navel, almost near the crotch. But then what came next flabbergasted him. David's one leg coiled around his thigh. That would mean his ass buns directly touched David's crotch, which seemed to be hardening. He could not help but feel horny but at the same time slightly mortified. His husband was across him, at arm's reach. He wanted to hug his husband and tell him everything would be okay. However, the thought of touching and feeling a hunk's cock with a ten-inch pole was more overwhelming at that time. And it seemed that hunk deliberately offered himself to be touched or to be leaned on in Brett's case.

The more Brett's body became entangled with David, the more he got the feeling that David's intention was more than friendly. It became more obvious to Brett that something was at play here.

"Please, Brett. Allow yourself to lean on David. I am not done yet. I needed to get this out of the system. Your eyes are tempting me to forget this thing, this proposal. This solution!"

Brett froze. He heard his husband's voice rising in decibels. It scared him a bit but he knew his husband was not mad at him. It was just that he needed to listen but it seemed the way David slowly fondled him made him lose focus on his husband.

David's one hand was now on his buns while the other hand was fondling his navel, the spot where he felt ticklish but could turn on his horniness. Touching it caused a tingle on his spine, he almost whimpered. But then Todd's serious face stopped him from whatever he wanted to let out.

'Is this David's way of comforting him?' Brett suddenly thought. But then his thoughts were distracted by Todd's words.

"David and I are sworn brothers. If there is one thing that I can be proud of being sworn brothers is that we are fully loyal. I can fully trust David. I regard him as my ally. And in this case..." Todd paused. His gaze was now on his husband who seemed to be embraced by David. "David is my extension. If I can't perform my duty as a husband because of justifiable circumstances, he is there to perform the task on my behalf."

At this juncture, Brett became enlightened about the situation. However, at what point David would come in when his husband, Todd, could not perform?

'Does that mean David would?'

'No way!!!'

"Are you out of your mind, babe? Are you giving me to David just because you can't perform sexually on a daily basis?"

Now, Brett's voice reverberated. What initially seemed a calm night turned into a storm of raging emotions.

Yeah, that morning's suggestion really surfaced. It was then that Brett's reaction was more pronounced.

"Hey, calm down!" David softly said as his mouth came closer to his ear. "I know what you need." And then he felt himself melted as David's hand came to his groin, slowly stroking his aching cock, which for a time, had been hard ever since he felt David fondling him. Along with this sensation was another need he had been feeling inside his ass. He didn't realize that David peeled off his tight swimsuit. What touched his asscrack was that big pole he saw whenever his friend went naked. And now that thing, alive and seemingly throbbing, was positioned on the line of his crack. Fully hard.

"Todd, what the fuck!"

Brett wanted to shout but that expletive aimed at his husband was like a whimper. Weak and it seemed... needy.

"Just let him hon. I want to see how he can give pleasure to my husband."

"Babe."

Brett was about to protest again. But then his mouth was covered by David's, who initiated the kiss softly until he used his tongue to probe Brett's mouth, wanting it to open. Slowly surrendering, Brett let his friend taste his mouth. He was still reluctant, trying to be passive, wanting to convey that he didn't want this. But then a moan escaped from him as David completely devoured his mouth.

For a minute, Todd witnessed the event before him. His husband tried to fight using whatever willpower remained in him. But then David overwhelmed him. The movement on the crotch area as David was grinding on Brett's ass seemed to make his husband weak, if not weaker.

After a few minutes of kissing Brett, David stopped. "Let us know if you want to stop, then I will. If you consider this as harassment, I will stop." As he said this, he continued the grind on Brett's ass.

Brett's breathing became heavier. He could not form words coherently as a response. The feeling of his asscrack being molested was too much and yet it felt so good. David stroking his cock was another thing. He almost came within seconds when his friend kissed him. Hence, the moan he let out while his mouth was glued on David's.

"It's too much." Still heaving, Brett responded. "Babe, are you serious about this?"

Brett's voice was almost a whisper when he stated it, albeit with great force, to convey something to his husband. "You know, I love you and I always will. But why would you let David, our best friend to fuck me?"

"I love you too, Brett," Todd replied as he watched his husband whose eyes were now filled with lust. "From now on, David will take care of the task of satisfying your sexual needs when I am not around or even when I am not able to."

As Brett and Todd exchanged emotionally driven words, David continued what he was doing, having no intention of stopping until he heard it from Brett. And it seemed his friend was almost enjoying this. David continued to press kisses on Brett's neck and nape.

"And I am serious," Todd said as an added response. "Please let David take care of you while I'm watching you or even when I am around or not and unable to give you the pleasure you need."

The feeling of pleasure overwhelmed him. Brett wanted to stop this but his willpower turned weaker as David continued to fondle him, stroking his cock all the while David's cock was trying to get into his hole. He needed lube. Fast. His ass was on fire by the constant friction. But it seemed the water in the tub helped in lubricating the skin-to-skin motion.

"Do you need lube?"

Todd began to ask as he observed his friend working on his husband's ass with gusto. It was like his friend could not wait to press his cock inside Brett's ass.

"No way!"

Brett tried to protest again as he felt his asscrack being violated. David paused his grinding as he pointed his cock inside Brett's ass.

"That's too huge man!"

Brett heaved a sign, his protest sounded unconvincing.

"It's like your husband's size, buddy." David replied as he continued to work on getting an inch to penetrate his friend's ass. "Shit!"

"Can you sit on the edge, Brett?" David requested. "Please!"

Surprisingly without any second thoughts, Brett submitted to the request. He began to step out from the tub as he moved to the edge and then got seated on it.

"No man!" Todd interjected. That brought Brett and David to a pause as they watched Todd, shocked.

"Let Brett lie on the leather lounge. I know what you want to do. I will get the lube then."

"Awesome, man! Quick thinking!" David grinned. "Get the lube. Please. But take your time. I want to munch on your husband's crack for twenty minutes."

What made Todd fail to anticipate was the development of the night as he got out from the tub and went inside the house for the lube.

He and David thought they could not convince his husband, Brett, of their plan. It might require more persuading. But it seemed David began to work on a plan on his own. Meanwhile, he had to go fetch that damn lube. Why didn't he prepare it earlier?!?

Fuck! He would miss a minute or more watching the show. It was like things took a turn for the better. Why Brett was immediately under David's manipulation was an enigma to him.

If this would be turned into a regular basis, he and Brett might have to buy more bottles of lube and store them in less conspicuous storage in areas where David and Brett might be fucking.

'Fuck! Why am I already thinking that it would be Brett and David fucking regularly instead of me and my husband?'

Todd pondered. But he knew the obvious. He and Brett's sex life was more keeled, controlled and most of the time, vanilla. Yeah, there were those times that they were wild on sex. But compared to those times to now, it seemed like time passed on when he used to be the sex god. And now he was relegated to watching another sex god pleasuring his husband. But then the thought excited him. He just wanted to see his husband happy.

He knew that his husband could make him happy with sex. But he also knew he was inadequate for this kind of activity knowing that his husband wanted more than what he was capable of doing.

When Todd returned to the pool area, what met him was a big surprise.

Instead of Brett lying down on the leather lounge by the pool, David was on it. On top of him was his husband with his ass being rimmed while he was fellating on David's ten-inch cock.

Brett tried to deepthroat David's cock but he could only get over six inches of it.

Todd knew Brett became sort of an expert in pleasing him, deepthroating his full 7.5-incher despite its wide girth. It took him more than three years in their relationship to practice on his cock until he could take it to the base inside his throat. But it seemed his husband would be getting another challenge in deepthroating David.

Brett and David worked on a rhythm for several minutes until David shouted and was about to cum.

"I am to bust my nut man!"

David suddenly yelped.

"Blow me Dave. Swallow my cum while I swallow yours!"

Brett retorted.

It seemed while Todd was away, his husband and David were building on a rhythm.

How long did it take for him to get that damn lube?

It seemed he missed a segment. He was watching the finale instead.

David stopped his rimming and moved on Brett's cock.

Brett was engrossed on David's cock as he was preparing his mouth for the release.

It took over a minute for them to do sixty-nining and blow each other's cock. Todd realized how the mating evolved into something like a live porn show. The voyeur in him activated right then and there.

He found the pairing beautiful to watch, almost as if they were made for each other, both tall, handsome and muscular. While David was taller with his dark hair not really in contrast with Brett's dark brown hair, he was also more muscular than his husband. But it seemed as of late, Brett reached David's size by a hair's breadth.

Grunts could be heard as both of them groaned upon their release while swallowing each other's cum. It was like there was a contest of not wasting any drop from each other's cock. Both seemed to manage it but then Brett continued to slurp on David's cock as if it was a big lollipop.

Meanwhile, David moved his mouth back to Brett's ass.

Initially thinking it was a finale, what Todd witnessed was instead an appetizer. The main course was just starting.

Surprisingly, David's cock remained hard. This gave Brett an impetus to remain in slurping it, swiping his tongue from the base to the tip. Todd thought that Brett was making love to David's 10-inch phallus whose girth was much bigger to Todd's beer can-sized dick.

Instead of getting jealous, what he felt was seeing his husband playing with his new toy. And as a good husband, he wanted Brett to enjoy it until he felt the satisfaction. He knew that this new toy would become his husband's new favorite.

Not an iota of envy came out from Todd's system. He was instead turned on. But he did not want to stroke his cock yet. The main course, as he believed, was about to begin.

Everything moved as if practiced. After twenty minutes of eating Brett's ass, David then commanded his new sex partner to change position. David guided Brett towards the lounge, and carefully, like a lover, kissed the other until he was comfortably laid on his back.

"Todd, lube. Please."

David momentarily paused from kissing Brett, not even looking at his best friend while he was requesting for the lube.

Todd being that faithful friend complied. Both David and Brett then glanced at the approaching Todd.

David reminded himself about the ground rules he formed with Todd. Instead of forming words as if humiliating his friend, he uttered, "Thanks bud for sharing your husband. I will do things as promised." And then David grinned. It was not that shit-eating grin. It was a grin filled with gratitude.

Meanwhile, Brett asked, "Are you okay, babe?"

Rather than replying, Todd countered it with, "Are you enjoying it, babe?"

Brett saw that smile. That handsome sincere smile. He felt Todd's sincerity in asking him. It was hard for him to say no when he was clearly enjoying it, only if he was not thinking about his husband. What he thought was the pleasure of him and David in it, enjoying every moment. He tried to discard his husband from his thoughts momentarily or he might want to stop it. But it would be hypocritical of him to do so when he was obviously enjoying every moment. He had his first cum release with David and then another but then he wanted more.

'Was he cheating on his husband?' Brett's thought wondered until he felt a finger prodding his hole.

But then he remembered his husband asking him.

"Babe, let me know if it is wrong if I am enjoying it too much."

"No, it's not. I am happy to see you happy. I want you to be happy." Todd assured him.

"Brett, tell your husband that you enjoy it." David commanded as he worked on a second finger inside Brett's ass.