A Husband's Legal Consent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett wanted to ignore David's request but the sensation was overwhelming him, clouding his mind.

"I am. I am enjoying it. Fuck!" Brett felt David's longer fingers almost hitting that spot. But then he wanted more. "Fuck me, Dave. Now!"

Brett became bossier at that moment. It was like he was another person in Todd's eyes.

However...

"Are you happy for my cock? Tell me, Brett." David began to tease as he was lubing his ten-inch pole. Momentarily that thick fuckstick would be inside Brett's ass to enjoy.

"Yes, I am. Fuck!" Brett whimpered as he felt the big-sized cock slowly entering his hole. With a size this big, he knew what to do. He needed to relax so the whole cock would be inserted with less resistance, if none, the better.

Brett remembered his husband's size but this one was bigger and longer. However, he manipulated his breathing and mood to relax. In just seconds from the start of David entering his pole from the sphincter, the gargantuan cock moved steadily inside until Brett felt David's ball sac.

"Wow! That was amazing!" David couldn't help but let out a compliment. "It was like your ass is filled with butter, your inside is made of silk. And yet, it's too tight."

Instead of experiencing pain from the instant onslaught, Brett surprisingly heaved a sigh as if the phallus was what he needed to satiate him. But then he was not yet fully satisfied until he got what he needed.

Todd watched everything, not missing a beat. He knew Brett could take a cock like his. But it was still a shock to him when his ass seemed to devour David's cock as if nothing. Not a pain could be seen on his husband's face when David inserted that ten-incher.

"I feel full. But damn! It feels so good." Brett moaned as he said those words. It was like saying he needed it badly and then he got it finally.

Todd felt elated when he saw his husband with his reaction. The expression so erotic he almost came right then and there. He was still in a sexy swimsuit. But then it felt suddenly tight around him. He moved to the other pool couch, watching his husband and his best friend starting to move rhythmically in their fucking.

Brett became more demanding when he yelled, "Harder Dave! Harder!"

Grunts and moans could be heard in the pool area of Morrison-Carlson residence as David was pistoning his big cock in and out from Brett's ass. Todd was glad their house was far from other houses in the area, otherwise, their neighbours would hear the loud fucking.

For over thirty minutes as Todd seemed to time it, what he heard were sexual tones of two male fuckers getting it on, trying to outdo each other but mostly wanting to demand the other to do it harder and faster.

David maneuvered the changes of sexual positions. So far, Todd witnessed David hovering above Brett while he was doing a kind of push up but then he was fucking his husband. From the missionary position, David then grabbed Brett to stand up as he moved Todd's husband to 180 where he then inserted his cock again while he was fucking Brett in a standing position. Todd recalled this position as a bodyguard gay sex position. It seemed apt for what David was going to be for his husband as the next days would then be revealed.

"I need your cum, so bad! Please, more! Harder!"

Brett's words seemed to reverberate the area with sometimes the occasional ohs and awws!

"Man, you're bossy and yet so sexy! You will get what you need."

By then, he resumed the missionary position where David could kiss Brett while fucking.

Todd already nutted when he watched his husband being slowly fucked while David was performing the push-up. He was glad the furniture was sturdy enough to hold two large, muscular men who weighed hundreds of pounds.

But Todd saved his last nut for the finale which he witnessed when David and Brett were engrossed in making out and then suddenly David started rough-fucking his husband as if no tomorrow while his mouth was still on Brett's.

It was late for Todd to realize that Brett came hands-free, his cum coating his abs while his husband was still kissing David. The making out lasted until David took his cock out from Brett's ass.

"Wow! That was awesome!" Breathing heavily, David said those words which he ended with a smile.

"I cum hands-free! Wow!" Brett let out a laugh. "Man, you're an incredible fucker!"

Both Brett and David were having that post-orgasmic moment, where that bliss could be shown on their faces. They seemed to be oblivious to Todd's presence who nutted again when he watched the rough-fucking. How his husband could take it seemed to be the start of a mystery to him. But it seemed Brett was loving it or it was the impetus for him to cum without the need for his hand to do the job. Whatever the case, he was glad for his husband for discovering a way to make him satisfied.

But then he was surprised when he heard his husband ask, "Can you still do another round?"

"Man, you're insatiable. It was like we performed a sexercise. I am working on a sweat here. But yeah, the challenge is on."

"Let's get into the tub, Dave."

"Sure!"

"Babe, are you joining?"

Todd heard his husband ask, getting him out of his reverie for that moment. If what he learned from his husband was true that he could cum more than five times in a day and sometimes ten, then it seemed that the night was still officially starting.

Looking at his waterproofed watch, it seemed the night was still early. It was the weekend anyway.

He didn't utter any response yet. But then before he formed one, he saw Brett and Todd dipping under the water. He knew they were sweating from that excursion but then after the short dip, they came out to the surface and started to make out.

While it was just a few steps from the pool lounge area to the tub, he witnessed his husband reaching his arms and hands toward the edge of the circular pool while behind him, David was already positioning his cock again to Brett's ass. He arrived in the tub with David already pistoning his cock in and out while the water was splashing as he was doing that. He heard Brett suddenly say to him. "Babe, I need your cock in my mouth."

And so Todd moved closer while his view was directly on David fucking his husband in the ass.

"So, what do you think Todd? Are you happy with the development?" David surprisingly asked Todd, still fucking Brett, but then wanting to extract if Todd's decision to let him, his best friend, fuck his husband, was still the right one and if there would be any regrets.

"If you have any regrets, then this will be the last night for me and Brett to fuck. Your husband is surprisingly insatiable. But then, he has this amazing ass. I'm afraid I might get addicted to this. It's better to stop this now before everything is too late."

Todd then felt Brett's mouth on his cock, whose tongue expertly sucked from the tip to the root. And then he focused on deepthroating it.

"Your husband is also an expert cocksucker. I'm afraid he would put Colin to shame."

Mentioning his deceased husband seemed inappropriate but after Brett and Todd heard it, it was like a newfound boost to their hard-on.

"How about a deal man?" David initiated. But then he was disrupted when Todd told him. "Let's talk about your proposal when we are not in this situation."

"Spoken like a lawyer. Well, of course you are. You can still exercise control despite your cock being expertly sucked on. Proud of you man."

***

Brett heard his husband and David's conversation. Despite the feeling of being sexually satiated, his mind was still reeling on the reason why his husband let this thing happen. If this would be a one-time thing, then he had to enjoy more, ask more for David to fuck him. Tomorrow or after all this, he might feel regrets. But as of the present, he needed to enjoy it while it lasted. He didn't want to regard himself as a slut. But the way he was manhandled by David and then his husband consented to it was something he could not forget. Was he just pranked? But then he was already fucked by David many times and he already came the third time.

The first time was when David surprised him by inserting his cock while Todd was away getting the lube. He only used his spit to split himself open, not even using any fingers to loosen him up first. But then he heard David say to him while his cock was inside him that this would be their little secret.

'Little secret for what?'

Brett knew they were already worked up when David was fondling him and grinding his ass in the tub. When David's big cock hit his prostate, he immediately came. Surprisingly, David did too while they were making out.

"Damn, I needed that!" it was all he heard from David say while Brett was breathing heavily. "And I think you did too." Brett only nodded.

"Let's do a 69 with you on the top while I get to eat your ass again. And then we'll cum inside each other's mouth."

From there, David maneuvered their coupling. It was sexy for Brett to know that David was eating his cum out from his ass while they were sixty-nining. But then, they were working on a rhythm even when Todd came back with the lube.

Brett and David were already working on the fourth cum with them fucking in the smaller pool.

He was sucking on his husband's cock when he heard David about making a deal while fucking. But then his husband declined it. It made him feel proud of his husband for being level-headed despite being in a horny state. He also knew that Todd might be on his limit.

Even if he was getting fucked and while feeling the ecstasy most of the time, he still observed his husband's actions even his expressions. It seemed everything was according to his husband's plan. But then what was the real plan exactly? To make him David's sex plaything?

What came next was another surprise when David was roughfucking Brett again. That seemed to be Brett's major turn-on, which put the brunette to an edge while he was deepthroating his husband. Brett vaguely realized that the cum oozed out from Todd's cock during the deepthroating and then he only tasted just a spurt of cum in his mouth.

Brett licked his husband's big cock clean.

"I love you, Brett. I am happy you enjoy this, hon." Todd managed to form a smile despite his voice being hoarse as he breathed heavily.

"I love you too, hon. I hope nothing will change after this. Fuck!" Brett responded but was distracted when David went harder on fucking him.

Todd submerged in the tub while he caught his husband's mouth all the while engrossed in the fucking with David. They kissed for several minutes while David continued fucking Brett longer as expected as he already blew more wads that night.

Brett broke the kiss and then witnessed Todd move in the tub and was about to go limp after their kiss while a part of his head was on the edge. The rest of Todd's body submerged under the water, his eyes closed, somehow in bliss yet obviously exhausted.

Todd let his best friend, David, his sworn brother continue to fuck his husband, Brett, while he was in that state.

To be continued...