A Husbands Love Betrayed (alt end)

Story Info
An alternate ending to CindyTV’s story.
4.1k words
3.55
46.3k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an alternate ending to CindyTV's story

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-husbands-love-betrayed?page=2

read this first

Big Shout out to CindyTV for letting me try this.

This is my first story, and definitely not the way i would react to this situation

i just felt there was some forgiveness available

so here it goes.........

"When's you wimp husband going out of town again? I need your pussy."

"Not sure, but I'll find out. It should be soon, baby."

With that knowledge, I planned a one-night trip in order to make sure he came over while I was gone. The plan was taking shape. That same night while watching a movie on TV, my cheating wife asked, "Honey, when's you next trip?"

I tried to hold my anger back and replied, "Sweetheart, are you trying to get rid of me? Do you have a secret lover that comes over when I'm gone?" I said, laughing with a joking voice.

She didn't miss a beat and showed no signs of guilt. "Don't be silly. I love having you at home. I'm hoping you won't have to leave and was wondering if your traveling has slowed down."

"No, sorry sweetheart. The job still requires me to travel. Yes, next Tuesday I have an overnight set up and I'll be back sometime on Wednesday."

She said in a convincing tone, "I hate when you leave. I wish you didn't have to travel like that. I miss you so much when you're gone." Then she came over, hugged me, gave me a big kiss and made me feel more love than I can explain. When I realized she was giving this same love to another man, I wanted to scream and throw her to the floor. But I kept my facade and continued as normal, knowing that the next week would bring my plan into action.

Tuesday, I packed for my trip and Jessica and I had our final love making session. After tonight, there would be no 'us' any longer.

She gave me a wonderful kiss before I left that night, and I wondered if she noticed the sadness in my eyes as I looked at her that last time. I saw her facial expression change and wasn't sure what she was thinking.

*** Showtime

Instead of driving out of town, I drove back to my office and parked my car. I then went back to my desk to work late, which wasn't unusual, and the few people that were there never questioned my arrival. At about 7:30, the video camera started up when Mark entered my home.

I closed the app and placed my cell phone in my desk drawer, as I didn't want the phone GPS following me during my trip. I quietly left the office, went to my car trunk, and took out the folding electric bike. The electric motor allowed speeds up to 30 mph, and a range of 50 miles, with no sound. I put on the black hoodie, looked around to make sure nobody noticed, and headed the twelve-mile ride back to my house.

My idea for the bike was for stealth. Quiet and not noticeable, and it allowed me to get back home within twenty minutes, unseen. I parked the bike at the back of the house and entered the rear sliding door I had rigged to remain open.

Once inside, I stood silently to make sure I wasn't discovered and listened to the sounds coming from the bedroom. After I confirmed they were going at it and my arrival was not revealed, I walked to the closet where I had positioned the short-barreled shotgun and an aluminum bat, and carried them to the bedroom.

I gently placed the shotgun along the wall outside the bedroom, held the bat, and quietly opened the door to the candlelit room. Because they were making so much noise as he fucked her, they didn't hear a sound or see a shadow as I walked the short distance to the bed.

My wife was on her back with her legs wrapped around his large body, as he was pounding away at the pussy that was promised to only me.

I didn't hesitate and took a solid swing to the side of his head. The blunt sound of metal hitting flesh was only overtaken by the sound of the 250-pound beast falling to the floor.

While he was making his descent to the floor, I grabbed the shotgun and switched on the lights. Jessica then realized what was happening. Looking stunned and in shock, she yelled out, "Oh God, No! Please, No! This can't be happening. Why are you here? You're supposed to be away."

"Well Slut! Why are you fucking another man in my bed, is a better question! Now shut the fuck up and pay attention."

The big man was semi-conscious and now sitting against the wall as blood was running down from the 6-inch gash the hard metal bat had caused. I watched him as he regained consciousness and noticed the angry man in front of him.

"Fuck that hurt. Why did you do that, man?" he said.

"Are you kidding? You're fucking my wife in my bed, and you don't think I'd react?"

"What are you going to do?" he asked, obviously nervous, looking at the gun I had pointed at him.

"Are you worried, big man? Are you scared the cuck will hurt you? I know you two have been fucking behind my back, and tonight is payback. I'm going to kill you, Mark. Tonight you die," I taunted.

I continued, "Everything you've worked for will be gone, all for a little used pussy. I hope it was worth it, asshole."

"Dude, if you kill me, you'll go to jail for the rest of your life."

"Fuck that. We all die tonight. How does that sound, asshole?" I wanted to put the fear of God into both of them and of course I had no plans to kill anyone but it felt good to watch them suffer.

I was acting all hyped up, scaring both of them. Jessica was now crying, curled up in a ball, trying to cover her naked body with the bedsheet.

"Baby, please don't do anything stupid. I love you, I really do. Put the gun down and let's discuss this."

With an evil grin, I turned the gun on her and said, "Shut the fuck up, whore. This is happening all because you had to find a cock and fuck somebody outside of our marriage. Whatever happens tonight is all on you."

"Look at your wimp lover, slut, he just pissed himself. I guess you're just a little sissy boy. Not really a man, are you asswipe? You should be wearing diapers," I said, sounding like a crazy person, intentionally letting them know I was out of control. They knew they were in trouble and realized that they had to calm me down, or I was going to kill everyone.

The custom shells in the shotgun were 25% salt and 75% oleoresin capsicum - used in pepper spray. I didn't intend to kill anyone, but rather, to give the asshole enough pain and perhaps some genital damage to last a lifetime. I had no intention of going to jail, and would kill no one tonight. But since nobody knew that, I wanted to create enough fear so that these emotions would be long lasting and a night they would never forget.

After big Mark recovered from the hit to his head, he became brave and decided to lunge at me and try to disarm me, and I was waiting for exactly that to happen. Once he made his move, he exposed himself, and I unloaded the first round into his enormous cock and balls. The blast was loud, but his screams were even louder. The capsicum cloud filled the air around Mark and on the wound that was expelling blood from his cock. He couldn't see or breathe without choking and the pain was like nothing he had ever experienced.

I was shocked when I saw what the blast did to his cock. Even with a non-lethal shell at this close range, the blast ripped the flesh from his cock and balls and filled his surrounding skin with the capsicum pepper. Man, that must hurt.

Several minutes later, as he sat there in pain and bleeding, I explained how things would work. I gave the big man a kick to get his attention while looking at my future ex-wife the entire time.

"Listen, asshole, and you too, my cheating wife. I'm leaving in a few minutes, and you will take this loser to the emergency room before he bleeds out. You will not call 911, but you will take him in your car to the hospital."

"You will tell no one how this happened, or that I was involved. In fact, you will tell anyone that asks that I had no clue about your affair. If either of you tell them I was involved or I knew of your adultery, then the video, audio, and photos I've collected will go to asshole's wife and your partners at the firm. In addition, a link to the website I've set up with over two hours of your sex scenes will be sent to everyone you know. I don't care what lies you make up for the police, but you will not mention my name, and will insist that I have no knowledge of anything related to this."

"Asshole, you will not fire my future ex-wife. She will need the job once the divorce is final. If you come after me or the slut resists the divorce offer, everything comes out. At that point, it won't matter who gets burned as I'll go nuclear and burn everyone, including myself, if necessary."

"Both of you fucked me, so now it's your turn to get fucked. Take him to the hospital before he bleeds out, and remember what I said."

I left the same way I came in, fixing the lock and shutting the door. I placed the bat and gun into a bat bag and placed it over my shoulder. I quietly and without being noticed headed out of the area. As I rode the bike back to my office, I tossed the bat and gun into different parts of the river. Then I removed the surgical gloves I was wearing, and tossed them before my return.

When I got back to my office, I put the bike back in the car and was back at my desk by 9 o'clock. I then left for my trip after saying goodbye to some of the IT staff that were still working late. As far as anyone knew, my car never left the parking lot, and I was at my desk all night. It would be their word against mine, with no evidence in the event they ever accused me.

By the time I got home the next afternoon, the crap had hit the fan. Mark went in for surgery for penis reconstruction. Unfortunately for him, the closeness of the blast obliterated both testicles and damaged his penis. The surgical team worked to reconstruct the remaining piece of his penis, which would end up being less than four inches of mutilated flesh. His head had to be shaved for them to give him the eighteen stitches as he suffered a concussion from the blow.

The story he gave was that the last thing he remembered was walking up to his Personal Assistant's home with some paperwork and then being in the hospital. He told the police that he didn't remember seeing anyone or being hit. He kept his mouth shut, knowing I could ruin him and his career.

Jessica was beside herself and never said a word about the incident. All she would say is that she heard the gunshot and when she came outside, she saw Mark lying there and brought him to the hospital because she didn't think there was time to wait for an ambulance.

Neither of them could explain why he was naked, and both stuck to their stories, but Mark's wife didn't believe him, which would soon become a big problem for Mark.

I spent the afternoon removing the surveillance equipment, uploaded everything to an encrypted cloud server, and tossed the equipment. Any remaining evidence of my knowledge of their affair was now on the cloud, out of everyone's reach.

Jessica came in at about 6 p.m. to find me in the living-room nursing a bottle of my good whiskey. I sat there quietly as she sat across from me on the couch. She looked broken and sad. I'd never seen her like this and, for a brief second, felt sorry for

"Johnny, I don't know why I did what I did. I am a horrible person."

She was sitting there looking at me with tears welling in her eyes. "It wasn't supposed to happen that way, I was trying to end it!"

"You lying cunt" I exploded! "I have the video of you calling him and the things you said about me! All I ever did was love you, and you tossed that away like a chewing gum wrapper!"

She was sobbing now, begging for forgiveness, saying she couldn't live without me. That made me laugh.

I told her "look I'm going to sleep in the office. I will see an attorney tomorrow. Don't fight this, it's bad enough what you did to me. Don't make me show your family what kind of monster you are"

As my door closed I could hear her wailing into her pillow.

It was seven in the morning when my phone exploded! Sarah, our daughter, was calling. I was cautious when I said "Hello"

"Dad, are you ok?"

"I'm fine what's with the early call, are you ok?"

"Not really, I've been in the phone with mom and grandma most of the night. Mom told us what she had done and that she was ending it, when you caught her."

" I don't thing that is the true picture. But if it helps her sleep at night, I'll go with that. This is all on her."

"Would you just talk to her? Listen to her side of the story? Please for me?"

"Sarah, I have video of her side of the story, this was not her first time, and I doubt it would be her last. She's not sorry. She's sorry she got caught!"

"Ok Dad, just know that I love you and will always be here for you guys."

"I love you to pumpkin."

I need to do the 3 S's (shit shower and shave) so I could try and get a handle on this shit storm.

I copied all the files and took them with me to see my attorney. I wouldn't use them unless necessary.

As I was driving I kept replaying the conversation with my soon to be ex and my daughter. Why would Jessica call her family and out herself? This made no sense.

After meeting the lawyer, I found out I wasn't really screwed as bad as I would have thought. He said a 50/50 split of assets and if either could have the house if they bought the other out.

Sounded good to me. She was to be served day after tomorrow.

I called work and told them I was taking the rest of the week off, for personal reasons.

Jessica was waiting for me when I walked in the door.

"You'll be served day after tomorrow, I'll have it done here so you won't have to answer questions at work."

She was crying again

"Thank you for that. I can never tell you enough how sorry I am. I will always love you and I'll never stray ever!"

"I don't care. Do what you want. Go live with the dickless asshole. You are not my problem anymore "

I picked up a bottle of whiskey went to my home office and locked the door.

A little later there was a knock at the door.

"Jesus what now?"

"Johnny, can I ask you a question?"

"You just did"

"You said you had video of asshole, I mean Mark and me? Did you watch the night you caught us?"

"No he walked in and I started my plan! Now leave me alone"

There was a quiet sob as the footsteps retreated..

Jessica was served at her mothers house and the divorce was in motion.

It would all be over in a few months. She said she would not fight it and I could have the house.

The pain was still there. I missed her and still loved her. I was getting to a dark place. Work, Drink, sleep, repeat.

It had been 2 months when Sarah called me.

"Dad, you got time to talk?"

"Anytime for you pumpkin"

"Mom isn't doing very well. She won't eat. She just goes to work and comes home. She looks sick. Grandma said she's not having a good time at work.

She was transferred to a different division and her boss is pretty mean. I don't know what to do."

"She a big girl. She will figure it out."

"Dad, she can't live without you!"

"She should have thought about that before she screwed around. "

"Maybe if you talk to her?"

"I'll think about it!"

"Thanks Dad, I know you'll do the right thing"

I kept coming back to that knock on the door when Jessica asked me about the videos.

I plugged in the flash drive and found the file for that night.

Mark just entered the house. This is where I started my plan.

"Mark this is over." Jessica said.

"The fuck it is. I want that sweet pussy as much as you want my Dick!

Wimpy is out, you said I'm way better!

Let's go upstairs "

"No! I'm through this was the worst mistake of my life and I have to save my marriage. I saw the hurt in his eyes and I can't do it anymore. I love him to much. No just go back to your wife!"

"Nah we are gonna fuck, you're gonna change your mind or wimpy is gonna meet some of my friends!"

"You can't hurt him"

"I won't but my friends, we'll that's something else ", he chuckled.

"Come on one last time and hubby stays in the dark and out of the hospital "

"You promise you won't hurt him and you'll leave me alone after tonight?"

"Sure thing baby."

They went up the stairs. I skimmed till I saw my shadow start up the stairs.

That motherfucker. He black mailed her into one last time, by threatening me. It still didn't excuse her behavior but I had some sympathy for her.

I needed a drink and headed off to the bar where me and the guys like to watch the game.

I guess Mark was upset about losing his pecker and I wasn't expecting to see him and two of his buddies when I walked out.

I never stood a chance. They beat me up pretty good and I think they were going to cut my Dick off, when 3 guys came out of the bar and scared them off.

I woke up in the hospital the next day.

Concussion and a few cracked ribs.

I'd live. I was still pissed.

Six weeks later, I was feeling much better and made a call to Mark's office.

"Mr. Diamond, please," I said to his secretary.

"I'm sorry, he's in a meeting. Can I take a message?"

"Yes, please tell him to meet me at 1 p.m. this Friday at the French Deli across the street."

"I'm sorry, Sir. I don't make appointments for Mr. Diamond."

"Just give him the message. Write this down. 1 p.m. Friday - French Deli - Be there alone. Johnny. Just hand him that, and he'll know what it means. Thank you."

*** Friday Lunch

I sat at a table facing the door when asswipe walked in alone. He saw me and walked to the table.

"Sit down," I said.

"What do you want?" he spewed out.

I ignored his outburst and spoke, "Thanks for coming today. Your men did a good job on me, but unfortunately for you, they didn't finish the job. Since you didn't listen to my warning about any revenge on me or my family, you've forced me to act.

I handed him a folded piece of paper and said, "Here is a link to the website that's currently set up just for you, asshole. Don't bother trying to shut it down, as it's being run out of Syria with three redundant servers at different locations. It's untraceable, but even if you were to find the first locations, there is zero chance at finding the two other sites. What I'm saying is that you're fucked and I own your ass. That is the website address. Check it out when you get back to your office.

I've blurred out Jessica's face, as she should not have to pay for your sins, she's suffered enough already. Now, after you view the website, I want you to think about how your firm will view your actions, how your wife will react, how your children, friends and family will feel after seeing the two hours of sex videos. I plan to have them posted on several popular porn sites along with your name, profession, address, and phone number.

His anger was rising. "Look, you've already fucked up my life and I'll never be the same again, sexually. Just stop this or I promise that you'll go missing."

"You see, right there. That's the reason we're here today, Mr. Diamond. I want to put an end to this. You've taken away the most precious thing in my life, my wife. You've destroyed our twenty-year marriage and I can't allow you to walk free. I'll take the risk of being taken out, as you put it, but I intend to get my revenge for the beating your men gave me."

"Ok, settle down. What do you want for this to go away?"

"Two things, non-negotiable. You will stop any revenge on me or anyone I know, including Jessica. You will deposit $1 Million into this account by the end of day Friday. If the funds are not in the account by Friday 9 p.m., I'm taking you down. I know what you're worth, and I also know what I can get in a lawsuit, so this paltry amount I'm asking for should be considered a gift."

"If I agree, how do I know you won't destroy me, anyway?"

12