All Comments on 'A Husbands Love Betrayed (alt end)'

by Frankfiredawg06

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it's such a shame when someone writes an alternate ending.

It is very often worse than the original thought by the author.

And this one is unfortunately no exception.

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

if your alt ending is going to be a cuck ending just be honest

the thing that pisses me off the most about you cuck lords is your lying about the fact your cuck stories are cuck stories

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

An almost completely copy of the original right down to his asking for money from the man who intended to cut his cock off. The only thing different was the wife wanting to stop the affair. so they become civil... You missed the boat on what an alternative ending is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good 1st effort. Don't let the BTB crowd get you down. They'll be frothing at the mouth over this one.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Not a bad first shot.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

I stopped reading when you killed the dude fucking your wife.

You claim you didn’t but the force of an aluminum bat slamming into the side of a head going 75mph would demolish his head.

A baseball bat produce some 6,000 lbs of force while a skull requires as little as 6 and as much as 1,100 lbs of force. You fucking killed him.

You want to be a writer, then don’t make up basic laws of physics, you dumb fuck inbred asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These cuck tales are written by authors with a vacuum between their ears. Likely where the after birth is saved and raised and here we are.

Cito22Cito22over 1 year ago

Ok, first you turned the MC from a man with a spine to a cuck in the end. And no I'm mentioning it because you made it an Raac. I like reconciliation stories a lot. This was a complete 180 degree turn the MC took. Lastly the ending seems rushed. Like you just had to close the story there. It was a good idea of a story.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

So she tried to end it, big deal she should never have started it in the first place. And how the fuck would he know if she ever strayed again, he didn’t have a clue before until the sleeze smirked at him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The original was far better! This version provided nothing worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now I know why wimp writers write the word Dog or Dawg in their pseudonym!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I though this was good, but asshole should have paid dearly. Jessica was a dumb bitch, looking for advancement as well as a big cock. In this one she was going to end it. When she got back together with her husband, they should have remarried. Their future grand children need grandma & grandpa. Jessica learned her lesson, it would be funny if she had another baby...

amygdalaamygdalaover 1 year ago

This was fucking stupid…really it was. If the author claimed this is not how he would act then why write this garbage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All you did was take a decent story and ruin it by making the main character a pussy cuckold. What was the point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So in the end he forgave her and they lived happily ever after. Of course that could happen but most likely the wife would end up sleeping around. Once a cheater always a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Piss poor

Next time you consider writing , just don’t.

Getting permission to write an alternate ending and then spewing cuck bullshit is about as disrespectful as you could possibly be.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Do everyone a favor. There are a glut of sissified cuck writers on this site. Make this your first and last submitted story. And if you don't, NEVER try to improve a real writer's story again.

kelchakelchaover 1 year ago

I liked the story. 4*

Ignore the cuck comments from people who will read the story just to have an opportunity to vent their hatred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The difference between this and the original was not worth reading...

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

The ending was horrible. If you wanted a RAAC that is okay, but to trying and stage it so that she was trying to end it, when it was clear that she kept calling him every time her husband went out of town. There was zero indication that she was trying to end it and all of a sudden you try and do a 180. It doesn't work with the original story, where you picked up with your story and then with the beginning of yours where she agrees to find out when he is traveling next.

Also, Why do you believe that their living together but not married was such a big deal. If there is no trust why would he risk living with her.

You clearly tried to force a 'happy' ending and it was rushed and poorly set up.

SkubabillSkubabillover 1 year ago

It seems as if CindyTV wrote 80% of this alternate ending. Also, the alternate ending seems redundant when compared to similarly themed stories I have read. To me, the best part of this story is that it caused me to give the original story a second read. Having said all of that the author does appear t show some talent and I do encourage them to write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why forgive a deceitful human being, they can never be trust ever again

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

He never got any explanation as to why she started in the first place. A jerk with a big dick (once). There are quite a few out there, and without an explanation he has to assume that she'll want another one. Anyway, I can't see him taking her back. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lying? He wrote 'reconciliation' in the tags. Nothing screams cuck like that. And yes, like almost all rewrite attempts, this is far worse than the original.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

better ending, but your spell check and grammar suck

LotusblumeLotusblumeover 1 year ago

There was no need to write this ending as nearly 99% is equal to the original.

I don‘t understand why people think it is worth writing alternate endings. Get your own story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope. The proof is in those 2 hours of videos. What she did and what she said.

She's a liar. Cheater. Whore.

She deserves what she got. She deserves to be divorced. She deserves to suffer.

No man would reconcile with this slut. Even finding that she tried to end it. Maybe he'd uck her again. I fucked my lying cheating ex-wife a few times. But never once considered taking her back. Not one time. And once she figured out that she was just a piece of ass to me? She went back to being the bitch she always was.

See..you'll fuck a slut. A whore. But you don't live with or marry a faithless slut. And once they prove to you what they are? No going back. I gave it 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A cuck-out 1, earned in the true "Cindy" the transvestite style.

MobinMobinover 1 year ago

Sorry but this isn't an alt ending this is Cindy's story with 11 lines added to end and a bit more added. If you wanted to go this route you would have been better off delving more into the blackmail angle. Also the wife admitting g to the affair and her lover having his bits blown off seriously.points to the husband.

njlaurennjlaurenover 1 year ago

This story, especially for a first one, isn't bad. The writing was decent, and I think the idea that a reconciliation may have been possible is a good one (despite what some may think). The problem is the ending, it really isn't. So they divorce, then they move back in...but is it really a relationship? What is it? You say she never strayed, but what kind of reconciliation was this? Were they living as fuck buddies? It isn't like they are living together for the children, if he was planning to take her back, why bother getting divorced? What does that grant him? Or in reality, her?

Not saying marriage is the be all and end all, but this sounds more like a lose lose than a win win. On some level they love each other, but they really haven't rebuilt their relationship. Emotionally this seems like living together because it is something they did for so long, instead of being truly a couple.

Your story differs in that it attempts reconciliation, but in the end it doesn't really, it is more status quo ante with both people still nursing hurt. To make this truly your story, rather than tacking something onto Cindy's, you would need to write their story from the point of where they decide to reconcile (you never explain why he even lets her move back in). Reconciliation requires a new relationship, it requires examing the old one, it requires making amends and truly showing remorse, and it requires both people to accept the new relationship and leave the old one behind. It is fine they don't get married, but the story gives no idea of what the relationship is. The author says to everyone else they are married, that implies it is more like room mates.

Not trying to beat up on a first time author, like I said it isn't a badly written story, trying to give feedback (which obviously is only my opinion, how I feel) on how to make the writing better.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Your story of an "Alt" ending was copying a page and a bit of the original then adding about two paragraphs of "change". That's just ridiculous.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 1 year ago

The old commercial.........wimpy wimpy wimpy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJdQfjaRAG0

Youtube................Hefty, Hefty, Hefty, Wimpy Wimpy 1984

Fits the author to a "T"!

"Dawg".....more like "soy boy".

Clean the garage instead of writing drivel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For the blackmail to have any meaning, it would have needed to be why she started the affair or the reason she continued after a single slip. Being blackmailed into one more time after he arrived at her house because she had set it up is meaningless. Further, the way you wrote it seems more like she was afraid of getting got and needing to cool it until her husband's suspicion passed, so it is even more meaningless.

I understand why people want to rewrite things like February Sucks where the original author took a good premise and then fumbled the ball in the open field only to keep running down the field without it. However, I don't understand why people think they need to take stories that are good and consistent only to riddle them with inconsistencies. Poking holes in a block of cheddar doesn't make it Swiss cheese...

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Not much different. Why did she cheat? He felt sorry for HER, why? You needed to give a reason more than just pity for a reconciliation to be believable. She deserved everything she got , and more. Apparently no one felt sorry for him..... including the author of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope,,,,,,, nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Click on 3 stars, but kind of wish I click 2 stars.

Okay, is this very slightly modified version showing she made an attempt to end it. So what?

She screws her boss dozens of times, apparently in hubby's bed on a regular basis. One of the dozens of times, she regretted doing so before the act and attempt to get out of it before the boss dropped his pants. Rather meaningless in the larger scheme of things.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

No, that’s ok. Not normally a RAAC man, but you did that well, l liked it. A good first story. The MC punished the lovers first, got rich, divorced her and the chose to take her back on his terms. All boxes ticked.

Do some BTBs yourself. Or find other stories that need better endings, preferably BTBs, but your choice. Become another Finish the Damned Story, we need one.

Scores 5/5, well done

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

2 stars. It was barely changed from the original despite going for a reconciliation ending. I like reconciliation stories and this could have worked with one with a heavy rewrite. There was nothing in the story that showed she was sorry for what she did until she was caught, no sign she was ending things or guilt. In this version suddenly out of the blue the wife gets cold feet after looking forward to sleeping with the boss but sleeps with the boss anyway when he makes a threat. She still cheated either way even if she got cold feet towards the end, still knowingly got in a relationship with her boss and was perfectly happy with it. I get what the author is trying to do but I think rather then some "alt ending" they needed to do a complete rewrite to make Jessica more sympathetic and to make the reconciliation more worthy. Though at that point might as well just write a new story inspired by the original story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It looks like Johnny now has a live in comfort woman. This story is just a bit of nip and tuck around the edges of the original. Far too much copy and paste material and not enough new writing. 1 star for trying to pawn off a mostly plagiarized story on your readers. The 1 star is not a reflection on the original story's quality which was rated at Cindy's story's page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was doing OK…until you ended it as if you had a flight to catch.

.

But you show some promise. Please try again!

.

3 ***

CDRLawCDRLawover 1 year ago

Got to put a little more work into it than this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was basically plagiarism, mostly the original writers work, then a bit of your own. Not good enough for an alt ending. Didn't put much effort in did you?

Spreadaxle53Spreadaxle53over 1 year ago

I do like a redemption story. Nice twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

waste of time - some original story with a few lines changed. Come back if and when you can write a a whole original story.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Oh God so Funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Most of this story was cut and pasted work from CindyTV. It wasn’t this author’s (applying the term very loosely) work except for a few paragraphs. Calling this his first story is a joke.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Well you shit all over that didn't you. Cindy's story didn't deserve this follow up.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Like the story, a lot. AAAAA++++

2112literotica2112literoticaover 1 year ago

Nah. The first ending was better. In both endings, the one million dollars wasn’t enough and the guys dick should have been cut off completely. The wife should have disappeared to never be heard from again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was decent but not really good. That she had an affair with this guy, only stopping it when she expected her husband knew - which by then it's too late - says a lot about her so-called love of her husband. He warned both the wife & her lover about any retribution, bringing him into the reason why the lover's missing most of his manhood, but the guy still had his friends to put a beating on the husband.

---> Should've ended there with, at least, the videos going to the lover's family & bosses. No meeting for lunch or other bullshit. I am happy the lover wasn't killed - not for his sake, but of the husband winding up in jail. But I'll never know why, even when the wife's trying to put an end to her cheating & being forced to fuck him for the supposed last time, why the husband let her return home to some sort of relationship with him.

----> She might've been forced that last time, but what about the dozens (?) of other times she fucked her lover, betraying her husband? So in this story, I don't believe she deserved any type of reconciliation. 3 stars because, while I reallydidn't like it, I didn't totally dislike it; kinda borderline. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was about arrogance and stupidity. NO!! Not the content but someone thinking they could write an ending better than Cindy.

I’ll give it 1 star as a participation trophy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She cheated on her husband for a long time, but she tried to end it after she thought hubby was suspicious, so she deserves forgiveness??? Moronic! Just another story about a balless wimp. I hate cuck stories. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is just a shit ending, even though it's just a copy paste for most of the part but it's not redundant with the previous story missing several details

The first one was a little brutal but still it was good than this shit tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who would take such a selfish and vile woman back

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You changed the story to this????. Such garbage.

James G 5James G 5over 1 year ago

Badly written (grammar, spelling, etc) redo of a better story, with changes that make no sense & don't fix or improve anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't let folks drag you down, she was punished and is divorced. Now living as a liv in girlfriend day to day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have to agree with the consensus. Piss poor. QuickMagazine is a generous guy, so I gave this a 2 instead of the 1 it really deserved. Even given the alternative facts pattern, this reconciliation was way too quick. He should have at least gotten some strange for himself first.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

I appreciate the effort, and it’s a decent branch from the original.

My issue, is that it should have taken more for Johnny to get past the betrayal. So she WAS ending it. Or trying, Mark could continue the blackmail indefinitely. That’s a minor point, doesn’t address her giving Mark what she denied her husband.

Now as for his and the original: only $1M? Not enough.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Despite being a good man the MC is still a cuck. You see personally I can forgive anyone but I cannot forget that enormous phallus of my wife's lover giving some happy sex to my wife. I will or can't touch my wife after that. I hate cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

more punishment was required. and Johnny shouldve had some strange himself

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice try, but ... As with CindyTVs version, is the request for only $1mil. Why not at least 2 if you're going to do it? And the story suggests the boss is worth much more than that. The ex-husband letting her back in the house, even if not as man & wife. It's OK to be civil & friendly, but to be living together? The author's making the husband into a wimp & a cuck, seemingly worrying about how things will look to anybody else. Why get divorced at all? Just get a separation. SMH Finally, there's too much dependency on the original story -- or too little original parts or it -- take your pick. However, this lowered my rating for this story. 2 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok. I heard the comment about, never forgiving a wife if she got a bigger dick. Here is my take on that- Contrary to what you read on this website, dick size is not something most women care about. In fact, I believe having a good emotional relationship with a loving partner who treats them right, will trump a dick. ( trump, dick. Did I just say that?) Look at it thru a guys perspective. When you were 20, you just wanted to get off. By the time you are 30, you realize having sex with a partner who loves you and is engaged, is much better than the girl that just “ lays there”. Although I like to see a set of double D’s on a skinny hot woman, I would not trade it for a woman with B’s, or even A’s, that treats me right, and is in love with me. I believe a woman will be attracted to a guy with a serious bulge, just like guys are attracted to women with big boobs. But if either one of them act on it, it will be a disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What was the point? You changed one minor aspect of the story that went completely contrary to the original just so you could have a reconciliation. She was telling her boss how much she loved him and was doing things for him that she wouldn't do for her husband. Now you just throw in a bullshit about her having her trying to end it even though she invited her lover to her house, after she anxiously pumped her husband for information of his next trip.

If you want to write a raac story just do it. The BTB crowd will never accept any forgiveness of a cheating wife and the reconciliation people can see the husband forgiving any transgressions. Those of us who just like reading a good short story just want good characters and plausible situations.

NicealloverNicealloverover 1 year ago

I think the author has a good idea and it started well. However, there needs to be a more of a story about reconciliation. It ended too fast. I wa enjoying it. The idea of the unseen tape was splendid and it was a nice way of breaking the ice formed in Jonny’s heart. But, there needed to be resolution of the other problem which is the matter of trust. How to rebuild it. There are many ways to accomplish that and the author should have elaborated on one. Good first start.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

“True to her word she never strayed” yeah and there’s a prince in Africa who wants to share his fortune with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I kept checking to find out if I'm reading the original story. If you're going to write a varied story, make it your own. There's much too much reliance on the original story. 2 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok. One thing I liked about this story. And that is the fact, he didn’t stay married to her. Years ago, marriage benefited both sexes somewhat equally. But the more “ modern” our society became, the lees of a deal getting “ married”, is for a man. Marriage is basically a promissory note- The problem is, it is unenforceable. Sooo... you enter into a legal contract with someone. This entitles them, to 50% of everything, regardless of their contribution. If you happen to have children, the court system will award wifey the house, at least until the children are out of there. Maintenance, because she usually either doesn’t work, or doesn’t make as much. Child support, as well. And while her ex husband pays for the house, she can move her boyfriend in. So it is a really, really terrible deal for a man, unless you are a total, unemployed loser. I liked the fact he divorced her, THEN allowed her to move back in. The kicker is, if he kicks her out in 10 years, she walks away with whatever is in her personal bank account, that’s it. A lot of people say marriage is an outdated institution. I do not believe that. However, it is a legal contract, that does not punish the offending spouse, for breaking it. Let me put it another way. You buy a new car. It’s financed over 7 years. You make all your payments on time. Someone else expresses interest in it. At the end of year 5, the finance company takes it back, and you are on the hook to still pay for it, for another 2 years! And let’s say, this is perfectly legal. Nobody, would be financing auto purchases. Marriage is on the decline for 2 reasons- Women destroy men in divorces, with the courts blessing. Women look at sex, like ordering a pizza. Men are losing the work ethic, because there is no incentive for them to do so. If you are over the ago of 50, there is a good chance you have put your health, and personal satisfaction, on the line to support your family. If you are under 40, you have probably spent most of your life, looking to avoid working hard. So the women started this, and they can end it. Become the person inside, your grandmother was. Stop rewarding guys for being losers. Reward those who work towards making something of themselves. “ you’ve come a long way baby” or have you? 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Original was better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty good for a first timer. The problem was that there was no room for forgiveness or reconciliation. She was too big a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How Can there be a reconcile. Other then that a good story

Elias1Elias1about 1 year ago

I understand that most plotlines have been done over but blackmail never did sit with me to excuse a cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Trying to stop it or not she did it in the 1st place is enough, ass to curb bye slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shame he didn't take an extra revenge on him, like blind him and have him raped by a donkey so he'll need a colostomy bag and then further it with more body mutilation, then threaten someone close to him as the next victim if he seeks any type of revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've been reading a lot of stories in here for some time and I'm really confused about the nature of wives. Can't they guess about the consequences should they got caught! If they're not happy with their married life they should bring it to their partner. They could get mutual separation if not divorce, they can even open up their marriage.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ11 months ago

Nope. She had buyers remorse a little too late. Stay civil but go find a better woman. They are out there

Boardman68Boardman6811 months ago

No. This alternative to the original with its "there was some forgiveness available" I don't think works. First of all, she says that it was her husband's sadness over her affair that led to her trying to end the affair that evening. What sadness? When Johnny leaves for his fake trip, he thinks to himself: 'I wonder if Jessica sees the sadness in his eyes'. Maybe she does or maybe doesn't. If she does she would most likely interpret that as Johnny being sad at having to leave her on a business trip. Remember, Jessica has no idea that Johnny knows anything about her affair or is taping her phone calls or sex sessions with Mark. So, she is motivated to end the affair b/c of Johnny's sadness over an affair (as far as she knows) Johnny doesn't even know is going on??? No, I

Additionally, from the 'home videos' Jessica doesn't display any form of guilt or sadness about her affair. On the contrary, she is very excited to have her lover in their marital bed - fulfilling her desire to "wake up in the morning with her lover, Mark next to her'. She is so excited about getting Mark in her bed again that she even asks Johnny when is his next trip. I could be wrong but I just don't see where this sudden motivation to end the affair is coming from.

Slick742Slick74211 months ago

Good job. Looking at it where it could happen. Thx..Slick742

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I have mixed feelings about this story and that's not necessarily good...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Writer seems to be delusional…

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

3 stars at best. So, she realizes that she's screwing up and is "going to" end it. So what, she torched the marriage the moment the emotional affair started.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Piss poor ending

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why go back to a cheater

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was just like re reading Cindy TV's original story except for one or two details and a ludicrous ending. So the wife accepted in good faith a promise from a man who was coercing her into sex with the threat of harming her husband if she didn't comply? Good grief, you need to do better than this!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great alternate ending!

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorldabout 1 month ago

1 million for an entire affair to a rich asshole. Not enough. 1 million for each time her fucked the wife, 5 million for the beating. Then tell him that no matter what, by 12 mp on Friday if the money is there or not, everything goes public The difference would be that the asshole would not live past that time, as there was a mob hit out on him unless he puts the full amount into the offshore account so that it is posted no later than 11:59:59am Friday. At 12pm his life ends. Even with a 4 in dick, being alive is still being alive. Disappear him at 12:01:00pm Friday anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Sure. Why not. He'll have a faithful fuck buddy. His family will call him a hero. And he can still have swx with other women now. It's not like they're married anymore what she did was so very wrong. Getting involved with a scumbag like that. Story never addressed how she wound up with him to start. She may have stayed from blackmail, but there's a lot of little plot holes to point her in the direction of cheater, liar, and enemy of her husband. We will never know.

The damage us done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrankfiredawg06@Frankfiredawg06
Just a guy that likes to read May try to join the ranks of writer

SIMILAR Stories