A Husbands Love Betrayed (alt end)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You won't. I'm a man of my word and you'll have to trust me. I will tell you that if you don't do this, then there is a 100% chance this site will be famous by Saturday morning. By the way, do you know how I found out about your affair with my wife?"

"No, I was wondering about that."

"Well, at your last company dinner, I caught your smirk after that dance with my wife. Your arrogant smirk sent off an alarm that caused me to investigate your affair and your ultimate demise. You were one of the cockiest assholes I've ever met, and I hope you suffer for the rest of your life for what you've done to my happy marriage."

The money was transferred.

I stopped by to see Jessica. She wasn't dating and looked like hell.

When she saw me she smiled and I saw the pain of what she had caused on her face.

"The divorce will be final in a couple weeks", I said.

Her meek reply of "I know, and I'm so sorry. I heard you got beat up a few weeks ago. I'm sorry for that too, it was all my fault"

"Jessica, I watched the video of that night. It looked like you were trying to end it...."

"I was, I love you and only you. I really fucked up and then he said he would hurt you and it would just be one more time. You came in and stopped it.

I'm stupid, I knew better. I'm sorry for everything "

"Why don't you come over for dinner next week. Just you and I. We have to stay civil for Sarah and any grandkids that come along."

"I would love that. Will you stop the divorce?"

"Nope, but like I said we can be civil."

Six weeks after the divorce was final, Jessica moved back in. It was a long road and we would never be man and wife again but I still loved her.

True to her word she never strayed.

To all the world we were a happily married couple. Only Sarah and Jessica's parents knew the truth.

12