All Comments on 'A Husband's Lustful Co-workers'

by paralleltasking

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
howj2011howj20115 months ago

Nice ending. Lol

Jaydean409Jaydean4095 months ago

Very hot!!!! Need another romp with Nancy!!!!!!

Jojojojo73Jojojojo735 months ago

Great story. But the ending should have been Nancy orders Ned to eat every drop of cum in and on her body,

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Funny ending!

shewantsmoreshewantsmore5 months ago

Brilliant story and a great end to it, surely you can do a chapter 2, cant leave it like this

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreader5 months ago

Well developed feelings and thoughts from Nancy. Hot sex descriptions. Hope there is a follow up.

BigDee44BigDee445 months ago

So, why didn't Ned SAY it was a baking event? None of this adds up.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle665 months ago

Good story.

For those of you nit-picking with "why this or that", fiction does not need to describe reality. This story is like a TV sitcom, intended to have a good laugh at a misunderstanding.

bluerubberonebluerubberone5 months ago

Great ending. Wasn't expecting that one.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another story making zero sense. Today must be cannot write a lick day.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Epilogue: When Ned returned to work everyone taunted him showing him pictures of his wife getting fucked and giving blow jobs. the entire office started calling him "cuck boy." Ned was humiliated. He quit his job in shame and took a lower position at another company. Nancy was devastated that she'd ruined Ned's career. However, she was shocked a few weeks later when Ned came in the house with four men wearing masks."Nancy, you cheating skank slut, you ruined my life by being such an empty-headed whore. I need to rebuild my life without you I sold you today to these men for $30,000,00 so I can get a new start."Nancy's eyes went wide with horror. "They are part of a Mexican cartel that owns several whore houses in Tijuana. You're their property now and I'm sure you will earn them their investment back and more. I hope you spend some time every day of whatever short life you have left remembering what you did to me and how I did this to you. Goodbye you stinking piece of trash." Nancy tried to scream by she was quickly subdued, drugged and carried out of the house. She began fucking for her employers the next week and made them a boat load of money for the next five years until they kicked her out since she had become so worthless. She was utterly alone and completely broken.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

i like it is there going to be a chapter 2 got to see if she pregnant? opps like see husband reaction if she is.thanks writing it great story.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine5 months ago

This story is so full of crap. Why didn’t she ask Ned or Jerry what she was volunteering for? You can’t tell me Ned didn’t know about this. She ought to sue the company for sexual harassment. Ned doesn’t need a job that bad where his coworkers take advantage of his wife.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice5 months ago

This should have had a cuckold label at the beginning. I am guessing the twist ending where the husband claims ignorance is supposed to redeem the story, but no explanation about why he was stressed or would force his wife to cooperate w/ no knowledge is offered. This story made little sense and I ended up skimming it. 1 star

RTR10RTR105 months ago

I don't get it. It was established that she did a lot for the neighborhood, community, and Ned's work (hosting get togethers). It was also said by Jerry that she bakes things for them (she baked Jerry a pie & we can assume it's not just him she bakes for). So why would Ned make such a big deal about it being something she's never done before?And it seems like charity work is pretty much ALL she does. And Ned talking about committing to it, not backing out, etc....that was weird.....

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

DNF whilst I’ve got no issues with extra marital fun in an open relationship the premise of this story is pretty weak. If he needed her to volunteer for charity baking he would have said that. I didn’t bother reading beyond the start of the first bet. It’s obvious that she was going to end up being gangbanged and humiliated especially by sleazy guy. Either they need an open relationship and need to loosen up Or he needs a new job and she needs the morning after pill. My fault really I usually check the tags but forgot to for this one.

Thanks for sharing, I’m sure plenty of people will love the story anyway.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great twist at the end . Part two should bring Jerry up on charges as he knew he was setting her up . A major suit against the company and all individuals. If she pregnant dna samples to find the father and have him pay child support or a lump sum payment. Ned should go off the rails

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Some of the best fucks when younger is fucking an older married or serious dating woman . Thinking of a future bride , her sister , two sister inlaw, two cousins and a few good friends from Philly. On second night of party with them they were fucked every way possible and with multiple guys . At one point the bride and her sister were being dped in same room . A black kid , friend of a friend was face fucking the beautiful future bride while she took a divk for the first time up her ass . He taunted her asking does hubby know his wife loves it up her ass , his now a black cock slut and a gang bang train whore ? He was laughing dick slapping her , wiping his slimy cock all over her face . That were all fucked very throughly. Two friends actually went to the wedding as guest of only two girls . Ones boyfriend was away on business and other broke up with her boyfriend after that weekend. . They kept whispering in all the girls including the brides ears all night about having fucked them . Crazy shit you can’t make up if you wanted .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story!! Very hot.

mattenwmattenw5 months ago

What nonsense in the 21st century!

He goes to the lawyer and sues the company, his boss and everyone involved and will definitely leave as a wealthy man! Or he makes everything public and some people not only lose their jobs but go to jail!

MtRseMan99MtRseMan995 months ago

Good story with a surpise ending. Well done.

bsonbson5 months ago

Please continue but be a bit more descriptive. I see possible blackmail next to keep her secret.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson4 months ago

That was quite an Oops! ending...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Liked the twist but as others pointed out Ned's set up did not make sense.

Didn't take away from how hot the story was though. As another commentator pointed out; sitcom logic, also along the lines of horror movie victims being so dumb. Many of the stories on this site don't hold up with tiniest bit of scrutiny, especially the BTB sub genre. Hubby finds out about cheating wife and is able to transfer all his assets, get details to ruin her socially and totally wins. Unlike the anon earlier and his $30,000 Mexican solution.

In the end, fun romp, just work on picking your perspective, 3rd person; she, her, proper name Nancy, and 1st person; me, my, I.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu4 months ago

What dumb characters.

MUFF69MUFF694 months ago

Wow what a curve ball atbthe end. Like the fact that to the end she did not really enjoy that. Well done the end was exciting.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is one of the best stories ever!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It makes good reading but really...! Nancy should have laid down clear ground rules to protect her and Jill that all penetrative sex much be with condoms. Even if there is unprotected sex there are always morning after pill or even abortion.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19813 months ago

Should have walked away when she found out what event it was but using a excuse her husband wanted her to do it by means of supposedly getting away with cheating is bullshit if she was a loving wife she would have walked away regardless her husband can always find another job instead she wanted to be a slut a whore so her wanting to be a slut will just cost her husband who will divorce her and sue her lover's

Mk51981Mk51981about 2 months ago

I can’t believe how many negative comments there are for this story. It’s fuckin literotica. What do you expect? New York Times best seller writing and plots lol? For what it is I thought it was good. Interesting plot and obviously not realistic but it’s not supposed to be. It’s fantasy but some of you empty mean pussies can’t see that.

Sionna4822Sionna4822about 1 month ago

Best story I’ve read on here in a long time! Bravo! Can’t wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sick ass story. Nothing erotic about an unwanted pregnancy or a job offer for sex being a scam. Without the probable pregnancy, or the cruel trick against Jill, this could have been an erotic story. It isn’t.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What are these comments!? Have you all never read sex stories before?? These aren't real or rational people. They are characters who are written to excite men like me who masturbate to the idea of knocking up a coworker's wife.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Amazing story. 5 stars!

Buster2UBuster2U12 days ago

10 big Blazing stars to writer for a very fun and interesting story.

Of Course, If I was hubby, Monday I would come to work with a couple of my .45s and at least 10 of my 10 round mags and shoot the lot of them dead. All of the fuckers. I'd have the wife make a list of ALL the culprits and make sure that I took every one of them fuckers out. Most especially Victor and Jerry getting shot in the dick first. Of course shooting Pauline in the pussy would have to be done. In fact every fucker there that fucked my wife and disrespected me would be a dead muther fucker before 10am Monday morning. Dang, disrespect like that is impossible to swallow. Even if the morning after pill could remove the pregnancy of Nancy, she was completely disrespected and used as a whore for the company. They would ALL have to bleed out after their dicks got shot off. But that was just me, others might feel different. LOL Thanks for a fun read and great effort. Buster2U

26thNC26thNC11 days ago

Buster, you is such a bad, bad man wit yo .45 pistols and shooting up everbody and all. Especially wit you being a biker cuck yourself, all that talk about shooting folk don’t go with riding a big wheel tricycle.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit11 days ago

A lovely twist at the end, never saw that coming

Five stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userparalleltasking@paralleltasking
Trying to put all my naughty thoughts down in stories. I've never written really much before outside of my technical field. Apparently reading all the smut you guys have written has inspired me. I hope to keep improving and giving you all boners and lady boners.