A Husband's Punishment - Ch. 01

Story Info
A neglectful husband's life changes tonight.
3.5k words
4.16
14.5k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a long sigh and turned the doorknob. The front door creaked as I pushed it open and entered my home. Completely drained by the long day at the office, I dropped my briefcase onto the floor beside me as I kicked off my shoes.

"I'm home," I called out. "Missed you!"

No voice called back. I shrugged. Celeste was likely busy or using the bathroom. I walked unsuspecting down the hall and into the kitchen. To my surprise, Celeste was there waiting for me with a scowl.

"Hi honey," I blurted out again, assuming she hadn't heard me.

"Don't you 'honey' me," Celeste replied.

I gulped. What had I done wrong? Celeste was upset. Her chubby arms were crossed beneath her chest, pressing in on the fabric of her yellow sun dress. Celeste was a large woman, nearly three hundred pounds despite her 5'6" height. I was a bit taller than her, but she was nearly twice my weight. She shook her head as her long auburn hair swished from side to side. Her pale white face was bright red with anger, the sweat from the heat of her rage causing her glasses to slip down her cute nose.

"What do you mean, Celeste?" I asked innocently. "I don't understand."

Celeste rolled her eyes. She was not pleased.

"You left the kitchen a mess last night after your little gathering," she barked. "I've been cleaning it all day."

My face went pale. Celeste wasn't wrong. My friends and I had been up until midnight relaxing and reminiscing. I had planned to clean up after work today but forgot to tell Celeste.

"I-I'm sorry!" I blurted out. "I was planning to get to that after work."

Celeste frowned. "You were expecting me to just live in a pig sty all day while you were at work?" she asked.

I lowered my eyes. "I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking..."

Celeste took a step towards me. I could feel her heavy breathing, she truly was furious.

"That's the problem, you never think!" she yelled. "It's time I did something about that."

My eyes widened, but before I could respond, Celeste had grabbed my belt. She ripped it off my pants and undid the button, dropping them quickly to the floor.

"Let's see if you've at least been good in this regard," she continued.

Celeste hungrily tore off my boxers, revealing my bare crotch. My cock was caged in a pink plastic chastity cage. The ring looped around my scrotum, and two separate locks kept me from ever releasing it on my own. A pink leather belt with a leather ring wrapped around it, holding it carefully in place. I always hated the thing. Being forced to piss sitting down at work was a shame I never could truly overcome. I could often hear people whispering about it behind my back. Unfortunately, the legal agreement accompanying our marriage gave Celeste the right to cage me up like this, so there was nothing I could do.

"Of course I've behaved, Celeste," I replied. "Not like I could remove it anyway!"

Celeste smirked. "That much is true," she said. "And I think it's time we amend the state of our marriage a bit, in light of your continued disobedience."

"W-what do you mean?" I managed to choke out.

"You're just my property," she continued. "The legal contract behind our marriage largely agrees, and it's time I enforced it more rigorously."

Celeste grabbed me by the neck.

"From now on I'm Goddess, not Celeste, to you," she ordered. "You are beneath me and do not have the right to call me by my name."

I had no choice but to nod.

"Additionally, no more visitors for you," she said. "You are not a person with friends. I'll have plenty of visitors and you'll serve them too, but your days of having friends are over."

My face went white and I tried to protest, but Goddess Celeste put her hand over my mouth.

"You only speak when I want you to," she commanded. "Break any of these rules and I'll execute the annulment clause in the marriage contract. Everything you own will be mine."

I shut my mouth and nodded.

"Oh, and one more thing..." Celeste added. "You have lost the right to say 'no' to anything. Disagreement of any kind will be grounds for corrective action."

My eyes widened with terror at that last statement. What did she mean by 'corrective action'? As I pondered this, Celeste let go of my mouth and put her left hand on her hip, and with her right hand, she pointed down to the floor.

"On your knees, slave," she commanded.

I quickly did as I was told. The tiled kitchen floor was cold and hard on my bare legs. I looked up at the massive woman towering above me, her large stomach obscuring my view of her face.

"Speaking of corrective action," she mused. "I think you need to be corrected for leaving me to clean this filthy kitchen. The punishment should be as equally disgusting as the crime."

I quivered in fear and anticipation as Goddess Celeste considered my fate. I had come home expecting to relax and cook her a nice dinner. Instead, my life and freedom had been upended in a single moment, and there was nothing I could do. Even if I ran, I'd be destitute with a permanently caged cock. Not much good in that!

Goddess Celeste leaned forward, her chubby face emerging in front of her fat stomach.

"Yes, I think I have the perfect punishment," she said. "It both will make you regret what you did while simultaneously training you to serve me in the ways I'd prefer in the future."

Goddess Celeste's scowl transformed into a sinister grin. I had no idea what she was planning, but there was no way it could be good for me. I took a deep breath and silently awaited my punishment.

I did not have to wait long. My Goddess pushed me onto my back effortlessly and straddled me. She turned around, revealing her massive ass. Goddess Celeste was a truly fat and confident woman, and I loved her for that. The sun dress arched over her butt as she leaned forward. She then lowered herself just above my face, sliding me into the void beneath her dress.

Goddess' ass was truly a sight to behold. Even in the dim light beneath her dress, I could see her massive cheeks glistening beautifully with sweat. The beads dripped down the cellulite ripples of her ass and onto my face, leaving streaks on her ivory skin. Her butt was so large that the entire thing couldn't even fit into my vision at this range.

As Goddess hovered above me, my nostrils began to fill with her scent. A woman of her size was always sweaty, and keeping perfectly clean was never easy. Still, I had grown to love the tangy and pungent odor of her ass. It was unique to her, and a whiff of it usually meant I was about to have a good time. This time, however, I knew nothing fun awaited me. I had no idea what Goddess Celeste was planning, but it wasn't good.

Goddess spoke after hovering for a few moments.

"To tell you the truth, I've been spending time on an online community for women like me," she mused. "It turns out there are hundreds like me. Large, beautiful, smart women with moronic useless husbands."

Goddess Celeste paused. "Do you know what they do with those husbands?"

"I...I don't know, Goddess," I replied, my voice trembling.

"They train and transform them," Goddess Celeste continued. "They turn them into personal slaves."

I struggled instinctively. I knew escape wasn't possible, but my animal instincts knew danger when it approached, and I was in the thick of it.

"Did you know," she spoke, ignoring my struggle. "That there are tons of ways to train men? You're all so simple and pathetic."

"N-no Goddess, I didn't know..." I replied meekly.

"Of course you didn't," she laughed. "You are a simple-minded creature."

Goddess Celete lowered her ass slightly. Her crack just barely touched my nose. I could feel the stale sweat and grime, and her scent grew stronger.

"There was one particular type of training that resonated with me," Goddess Celeste continued her musings. "It fit my size and my...sadism."

I cringed. There was no way this was going to end well.

"One of the women called it scent training," Goddess Celeste spoke. "Apparently you can control a man with smell alone. Your brains are so foolishly simple that I can trigger certain behaviors and training routines with a smell."

My eyes widened. Goddess Celeste's ass smell was growing more pungent inside the makeshift sun-dress prison. I struggled again, but powerless against her weight.

Goddess Celeste responded by lowering her ass onto my face. My nose partered her massive damp cheeks as her flesh enveloped me. The dim light of the sun dress faded into near darkness as my face slid further into her ass crack. I could feel the stale sweat and grime rub against my cheeks as I descended further into this local oblivion.

Before long my nose was flush against her anus. I could feel her ass hairs rub against my face, leaving behind stale salty sweat. Before long, the odor hit me. The overwhelming smell of Goddess Celeste's unique ass scent combined with unwashed sweat and grime assaulted my senses. I could feel it burning my nostrils, my throat, my tongue, and even my lungs. I began to trash and try to break free.

Goddess Celeste laughed. "Relax, relax," she cooed. "This is just my scent, you'll come to cherish it. This is how you recognize your Goddess and worship her."

She rubbed her asshole back and forth on my nose for good measure. I tried to suppress a gag.

"Well, to be honest," she continued. "I did neglect to shower this morning. I was pretty angry at all the cleaning you made me do, and one of the friends I met on the Goddess forum recommended I not clean before subjecting you to this."

I cursed this unknown woman for giving Goddess Celeste these ideas.

"We should have been training you like this from the beginning," my Goddess continued. "Apparently after a while, I'll be able to use even a fraction of this scent to immediately make you docile."

I didn't understand how that was possible, but dared not question it.

"You see, the video I watched mentioned that my ass scent is full of pheromones," she continued. "It may stink, but it stinks for a reason. Over millennia we've used these scents to drive men wild."

Goddess Celeste leaned forward slightly and started to massage my cock cage.

"Even now you're probably feeling it," she cooed. "That useless cock of yours is stirring. The reasonable part of your tiny male brain is grossed out by the stench of unwashed ass, but your primal being knows that it's the scent of a woman and that you must serve."

I gagged again. The scent was growing overpowering. My cock however began to stiffen in the cage. It began to grow tighter and pull at the ring. I winced in pain.

Goddess Celeste cackled and her ass jiggled around me. "Oh my god, Goddess Nicole wasn't bullshitting me!" she roared. "I'll have to let her know this works."

Goddess Celeste began to rub her asshole harder on my face, covering me with her scent. The grimey, sweaty mixture began to soak into my skin. I wouldn't be free of this smell for days. Would people at the office notice?

Before long, the offensive grinding stopped. Goddess Celeste let out a soft 'hmm' like she was pondering something.

"If scent training really works," she began. "Does it mean that other more extreme training works too?"

I struggled again. What could possibly be more extreme than this?

Goddess Celeste leaned forward for a moment and I felt her reach for something. Moments later she returned, her anus pressing against my nose even harder than before. I heard her switch something on, and suddenly something large was vibrating against my plastic cock cage.

"W-what are you doing?!" I blurted out.

"I didn't give you permission to speak, slave," Goddess Celeste snapped back. "It's time for some further training, you need it."

I tried to disagree, but her ass pressed harder into my face.

"We're going to try another training technique I learned from Goddess Nicole," Celeste continued. "This one is only for very bad boys. It's going to ruin sexual pleasure for you for quite some time. I know that's difficult, but I think it's important that you learn your place beneath me."

I cried out and struggled further.

"Shh," Goddess Celeste replied. "There's nothing you can do to stop this."

She turned up the vibrator. My cage began to rattle as my tiny stiff cock hardened further. With nowhere to grow, it just ached. Still, somehow this felt good too, with some pleasure hiding behind the pain.

"You don't have much air left down there," Goddess Celeste continued. "According to Goddess Nicole's video, you have maybe five minutes before you pass out beneath my ass. If you do, I'll wake you up and we'll try the training again until you get it right."

I silently nodded. Goddess was right, the air between her cheeks was going thin.

"You're probably wondering how you escape," she continued. "Since you're such an idiot, I'll explain it simply. There are two rules. If you want to escape, you need to cum. To cum, you need the vibrator."

Goddess Celeste removed the vibrator from my cage. I cried out for it to return.

"But," Goddess added. "I will only place the vibrator on your tiny cock if, and only if, you keep your mouth cupped around my anus."

My eyes widened in surprise. That was an odd rule. Still, I did what I was told. I opened my mouth and pressed it against the area around Goddess Celeste's asshole. I retracted my tongue, not daring to want to taste her in this unwashed state. She didn't seem to mind. Instead, she pressed down harder on my face, locking my jaw in place. It would now be impossible to detach my lips.

As promised, the vibrator returned to my cage. Waves of pleasure and pain wracked my crotch as I did my best to ignore the awful position I was in. All I could do was try to filter out the pain and the awful odors and cum as quickly as possible.

Goddess Celeste laughed as she pressed the vibrator harder against my cock cage.

"That's the spirit, slave!" she roared. "Do as you're told. Your Goddess is granting you pleasure, don't squander it."

The smell began to fade into the background as the pleasure in my cage intensified. My cock swelled against the plastic prison and began to throb as my orgasm approached.

My Goddess grinned above me. "Now it's time to complete this punishment," she said.

I didn't understand what she meant. I was being crushed under all three hundred pounds of her, trapped in a prison of grime and ass sweat as my cock throbbed against a tiny cage. Wasn't this the punishment?

I didn't have long to wonder. I felt Goddess Celeste's weight shift slightly above me as she clenched her core muscles. The pressure on my face increased to the point where I thought my jaw would collapse.

Moments later the wave hit me. It started with an echoing, rippling sound. What started as confusion was quickly replaced with disgust as the hot air hit my tongue. Goddess Celeste was farting in my mouth.

"That's a good slave," she cooed. "Take it all."

I thrashed, struggled, and tried to cry out. Goddess Celeste's anus was unforgiving. The initial loud ripple of air became a silent hiss as the initial explosion of the fart gave way to the continued expulsion of gas. The fart was hot, foul, and wet. I had never tasted anything so pungent and offensive in my life. I let out a wretch as my body rejected this assault, but movement beneath Goddess Celeste was not possible.

The hot fountain of air did not relent. It filled my mouth and my throat, and the air began to run up through my nose. The stench of digested breakfast and lunch dominated my senses as my eyes began to tear up. I wanted to scream, beg, cry, or do anything to get her to stop. None of these options were possible.

Goddess Celeste laughed above me as the hissing fart was replaced with a puttering staccato.

"The video I watched showed a pathetic man-slave like you," she spoke. "At first he was disgusted by becoming a personal ass slave to Goddess Nicole. No matter what she did, he'd refuse to worship her divine ass despite that being his place in life."

The puttering fart continued its assault. I couldn't believe how much gas this woman had pent up. I didn't want to listen to this speech, I just wanted the misery to stop. I gagged again.

"Being the brilliant Goddess she is, Nicole came up with a plan," Goddess Celeste continued, ignoring my gag. "What would happen if she forced her slave to cum while eating farts three times per day? Would she be able to train him to crave ass?"

The vibrator pressed harder against my caged cock. The pleasure welled, an orgasm was coming. I tried my best to stop it, but biology was biology.

"The answer, of course, was yes." Goddess Celeste concluded. "Men are simple creatures. You crave sex. You were built to serve. Now that pathetic slave can only cum when eating ass and being farted on. He even begs for it. Goddess Nicole can make him do anything! Her fart training really works!"

I cried out for mercy. I didn't want to become like that creature. No self-respecting man would beg for this, let alone tolerate it! Yet still, my cock throbbed with pleasure. I felt wave after wave build up in my shaft, the orgasm was coming.

Goddess Celeste laughed gleefully. "Oh I know that squirming, you're about to cum arent you, my little ass slave? Let's make sure it's nice and gassy down there then!"

The orgasm came just as Goddess Celeste bore down. A hot damp fart shot into my mouth and up my nose as my cock began to convulse in the cage. Pleasure wracked my thighs and shaft as cum began to leak out onto the floor. The horrid stench continued alongside the orgasm with no way to make it stop.

Before long the shameful climax began to subside. Goddess Celeste pulled away the vibrator, still laughing at my predicament. She let out one last soft poot into my mouth. This tiny fart was the worst of them all, with no pleasure to come alongside it, there was only shame and disgust.

After a few minutes, Goddess Celeste finally rose. I was left on the floor panting, gagging, and with tears streaming down my cheeks. What had my once-loving wife just done to me? Was she really going to do this multiple times per day?

"I-I'm sorry Goddess," I managed to choke out, hoping my contrition would end this nightmare. "I should have cleaned the kitchen."

Goddess Celeste scowled down at me. "What did I tell you about talking?" she replied, her tone angry. "Goddess Nicole was right, you need a lot of training. Maybe I'll invite her over. In the meantime, what did she say about post-orgasm treatment?"

Goddess Celeste pondered for a moment before snapping her chubby fingers. "Oh right! Always consume."

Suddenly she scooped up the cum on the kitchen floor with a nearby spoon and dumped it into my unsuspecting mouth.

"Apparently this also helps with disobedience, something about reminding you that you're the cum-eating slut around here," she mused. "I'm supposed to make sure you eat any cum created in this house, no matter the source."

Goddess Celeste watched me reluctantly swallow the sticky paste. Truthfully it was nowhere near as bad as the gas assault from earlier, so it went down pretty easily.

"Wow!" Goddess exclaimed. "Last week you would have choked and gagged on that while trying to refuse. This training really does work! Time to give Goddess Nicole a call. I think she might be able to visit this weekend..."

Goddess Celeste turned to me one last time. "Get your lazy ass up and make me dinner, slave," she commanded. "We're behind on your three fart trainings per day schedule. I need to make sure I'm reloaded before bed."

I did my best to avoid whimpering as I rose to my feet to prepare to make dinner. The disgusting odor of sweaty unwashed ass and farts seemed to follow me around as I made my way to the fridge to collect ingredients.

There was no way this training would work, I'd make sure of that. I steeled my resolve and swore to myself that I'd break free of this before this Goddess Nicole fraud ever stepped foot in our home.