A Husband's Punishment Ch. 02

Story Info
Goddess Nicole pays a visit.
2.3k words
4.06
5.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lingering smell of Goddess Celeste's ass tormented me while I slaved away at the tacos. Each step of the process was a humiliation in itself. Creating a meal that would eventually end up as the instrument of my torture was beyond degrading. The stale aroma of gas mixing with the fresh meat, beans, and fat mixed and heralded my awful fate.

Just as I was plating the tacos, the doorbell rang. I froze. Who could that possibly be? Before I could react, Celeste was waddling to the front door from the living room. Her heavy footfalls echoed through the kitchen, and I could hear her somewhat labored breathing as she opened the door. I shirked my duties in the kitchen briefly to peek around the corner and take a look.

The woman at the door was tall, pale, and quite frankly, massive. Her short bob haircut did nothing to hide her large face. Her breasts were considerably larger than Goddess Celeste's, and they accented her pear-like shape. Celeste greeted the unknown woman and motioned for her to enter.

"Come, Goddess Nicole, I'm so happy to finally meet you!" Celeste exclaimed.

My eyes widened. Goddess Nicole? The terror from the internet who turned my wife into this sadistic monster? This couldn't be happening! Was she really this close by all along?

Nicole accepted Celeste's invitation and made her way through the door. Her ass and thighs were so wide that they rubbed the frame on both sides as she entered. Behind her was a small masked man on a leash. He was nearly naked outside of some underwear, the mask, and a collar and leash around his neck. Was this the husband Goddess Nicole had enslaved?

I quickly made my way back to the stove as the trio made their way to the living room. I plated the tacos, one dish for me and one for Nicole. I took a deep breath, squared my shoulders, and walked into the living room.

"So, he doesn't even answer the door for you?" Goddess Nicole asked. "Still poorly trained. It's a good thing I arrived when I did, we have a lot of work to do."

Goddess Celeste nodded, listening intently. "Yes, this is exactly why I called for your help. I love your training videos, but I'm still new to all this."

My entry interrupted the conversation. Both women turned to stare at me from the couch, while the slave husband remained perfectly still, acting as a footrest for Nicole. Poor creature. I wondered how long he had been forced to live like this.

I did my best to ignore the stares and brought Goddess Celeste her dinner. I then made my way around the couch, sat down, and started to put my taco into my mouth.

"Oh no you don't," Goddess Nicole interjected. "Off the furniture. Bad slave!"

I put the taco down and glared at her.

"You heard her," Goddess Celeste ordered. "The couch is not for slaves!"

I gulped and did what I was told, quickly sliding off the couch and onto the floor.

"Why is he not serving as your footrest?" Nicole continued. "He should be anticipating your needs. Hand me his dinner as well, I'm hungry."

I couldn't believe it. I was starving after a long day at work.

"That's my dinner," I spoke out, regretting it immediately. "Have your 'slave' make yours if you're hungry."

Goddess Celeste looked mortified, and Goddess Nicole's face grew red with rage.

"What an insolent husband!" Goddess Nicole cried out. "He's going to need a lot of corrective action tonight."

Goddess Celeste nodded. "Of course, Goddess," she replied. "You know best."

Goddess Nicole paused to think for a moment before standing up.

"Goddess Celeste," she began. "Take the slave and his head into the gap between the couch cushions."

My wife did not hesitate. This woman truly had control over her. In moments she had grabbed me and forced my back against the couch. She then grabbed my head and pressed it backward, burying me in the seams. Goddess Nicole then began to lower herself onto me.

"No, wait," I cried out. "I'm sorry, you can have the tacos!"

Goddess Nicole laughed. "Of course I can, that doesn't change the fact that your behavior needs to be corrected."

Goddess Nicole lifted her dress and continued to lower herself. The rippling cottage cheese-esque cellulate that made up her massive ass began to blot out the light of the room. I could see the brown hair contrasting with her pale ass crack as my fate was sealed.

Before long, my nose was flush against Goddess Nicole's ass crack. The couch parted a bit, and I slid between her cheeks. She then lifted her legs and resumed resting them on her husband's back, shifting nearly all of her weight onto me and the couch.

Darkness enveloped me, and soon the sounds of eating began above me. I could hear Goddess Nicole sloppily consume the tacos as I was trapped beneath her in the folds of the couch, barely able to breathe. What little air I could suck in was tainted with the sour stench of stale ass sweat. I had grown to love Goddess Celeste's smells over the years, but this woman's new scents were just offensive to me.

I let out a soft gag, probably inaudible to the two feasting ladies. I could hear them talk between gulps and lip smacks as they enjoyed the meal I had prepared for myself and my wife.

"You have to scent train them aggressively," Goddess Nicole lectured. "If there's even a hint of defiance, it's right back into the ass crack. No exceptions. Don't even dare entertain begging."

Goddess Celeste nodded. "That all makes sense. He's just so...stupid," she continued. "I'm glad you're here to help this weekend."

Goddess Nicole laughed. "Me too," she replied. "Breaking the new ones is fun anyway!"

The two women laughed while wolfing down the remainder of the meal. After finishing, Goddess Nicole sighed and leaned back, resting her hands on her massive stomach. She let out a soft burp and sighed.

"Not a bad meal," she said. "I see you watched my training video on having them knowingly make gassy foods. Good work!"

Goddess Celeste laughed. "It just seemed so smart, did you do that to your husband-slave too?"

"Of course," Goddess Nicole replied. "He makes all 21 of my weekly meals, and they're all focused on keeping him trained. Did you know that he can't even get physically aroused unless I'm farting in his face now?"

Both women laughed uproarously. Goddess Nicole's belly shook as she let loose a deep laugh. Suddenly, she stopped. I heard a gurgle echo from within my ass prison and knew what came next.

"Oh, here it comes," Goddess Nicole announced. "A bit earlier than usual!"

I felt her body tense as she bore down with her core muscles. While I couldn't see anything in the dark, hairy, sweaty prison, I knew her asshole was puckering. It wouldn't be long before I was suffering. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, hoping this would all be over soon.

The first blast was nothing like I had experienced from Goddess Celeste earlier. There was no sound to announce it coming. It started with a soft wet hiss. Hot, damp air hit my face and wafted up my nostrils. Despite holding my breath, there was simply nowhere else for the foul air to go.

The stench of digested beans and meat mixed with rancid fat hit hard and fast. I began to flail and retch, but the couch prison held me in place. I could hear the two women above me laughing as I suffered this putrid humiliation between the cushions. The assault on my senses felt endless, the stream of air hissing as it grew in intensity.

Goddess Nicole let out a deep belly laugh. "Now that's how you show them who's boss," she announced. "A few doses of that per day and their minds become like putty."

Goddess Celeste nodded studiously. "Good to know," she replied. "I have to ask though. If the male slave becomes used to this punishment, won't it eventually stop working?"

Goddess Nicole smirked as she bore down, intensifying the stream of gas pouring between the cushions.

"Sort of," she began. "It's hard to ever get used to taking farts directly like this. However, getting creative with your punishments can help too. If that doesn't work, it's important to hang one ultimate corrective act over their heads."

Goddess Nicole's slave squirmed apprehensively beneath her feet.

"You won't need to use a punishment like that on your slave for quite some time," she continued. "But it's important that they understand it can happen. My useless slave forgot his duties this morning, and is due such an extreme action."

Her slave squirmed again, but remained silent. Goddess Nicole kicked her feet off his back, and began to rise. I gasped, deeply sucking at the fresh air created by the absence of her fat ass. I had never experienced such horrors, and could only hope that Goddess Celeste never got that bad after eating.

I managed to crane my neck just in time to watch Goddess Nicole grab the leash of her slave.

"I'm going to demonstrate the extreme punishment now," she said. "You won't witness it directly, but it'll be enough for your slave to understand the consequences of disobedience. As for my slave, well, he knew what would happen. It is important to not withold corrective action when needed, or they'll continue to misbehave."

Goddess Nicole's slave let out a quiet sob as she yanked on his leash and began to walk around to the back hall in the direction of the bathroom.

"Sit on your slave's face while I do this," she commanded. "But make sure he can hear what happens to bad little boys."

Goddess Nicole and her slave entered the bathroom, and I heard the door lock behind her. Goddess Celeste beckoned for me, and I dared not behave. In moments my face was buried beneath her as she sat on the couch, her fat sweaty cheeks enveloping me once again. A soft 'poot' quickly followed, and I was again in her scent training prison.

Despite being buried, I could hear Goddess Nicole's slave begging for mercy in the bathroom.

"Please, please, I swear I'll be good," he pleaded. "I didn't mean to..."

His begging was soon cut off, presumably buried in her ass. I could hear my heartbeat thumping in my ear while I waited for what happened next.

"I think I know what's in store for him," Goddess Celeste broke the silence. "Listen carefully. You do not want to suffer this fate, but I will reluctantly inflict it on you for your own good if I must."

I gulped, nearly forgetting the stale stench surrounding me inside of Goddess Celeste's ass. A loud rippling sound suddenly emerged from the bathroom. I heard a man cry out, and suddenly his voice was silenced and replaced with a wet, long fart. I knew that sound, it was not just gas. My eyes widened in horror as I gasped.

Goddess Celeste laughed. "That is exactly what you think it is," she spoke. "The ultimate fate for misbehaving little husbands. Don't think for a moment you're immune to it just because I care about you."

She paused as Goddess Nicole's husband let out another muffled cry. "Now stick your tongue deep inside of me. I might as well enjoy this moment."

Without hesitation I did as I was told. The taste of stale farts once again filled my mouth as I eagerly lapped at my wife's asshole. This may be disgusting, but it was certainly nothing compared to what that poor man was going through. I swore to myself to never be in that position, and to do whatever Goddess Celeste asked of me.

The gross noises continued from the bathroom for a while, often punctuated with brief sobs. I lapped away at Goddess Celeste's asshole, powering through the occasional fart as I did so. She moaned as I pleasured her, enjoying the newfound eagerness of her slave.

"Now this is what I was expecting earlier," Goddess Celeste let out between sighs of pleasure. "I guess all it took was a bit of inspiration."

Part of me wanted to scream and cry. This was not inspiration. It was a sinister mix of torture and animal training. I was doing this because I had to, not because I wanted to please her. But, a strange feeling in me started to well up. It was true that I was a neglectful husband. It was also true that Goddess Celeste's divine ass was deserving of my worship.

I tried to shake this feeling off. A massive woman was farting on my face and making me clean out her asshole. Why did I get the strange feeling that this was not only ok, but actually expected of me? Was the scent training already destroying what remained of my mind?

My ruminations were soon interrupted by Goddess Nicole's voice.

"Now that you're done cleaning me up," she spoke. "Let's rinse that mouth out."

Moments later I heard what almost sounded like someone frying chicken. Goddess Nicole was indeed rinsing her husband's mouth out, but not with water but with the contents of her bladder. I could hear him chugging as she emptied her urine into his stomach.

After a few minutes of this, both of them emerged from the bathroom. I continued to eat Goddess Celeste's asshole eagerly as they made their way back to the couch. Goddess Nicole resumed sitting, this time using her slave's face as a cushion. Without a command he began to eagerly lick away at her as well.

"I see your slave has already improved his behavior," Goddess Nicole said, smugly. "That method of training works every time. Look at how eagerly my pathetic boy laps away at my ass, despite what he went through mere minutes ago!"

Both of the women laughed. "We're going to have a great long weekend together."