A Hyper Hookup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler sat there in the living room for a few minutes before walking down the hall to see if Suki was alright. He could hear her muttering something from outside the bathroom door.

"Hey...everything ok?" He asked genuinely concerned.

"Hic! Go away! You're just hic... being nice, You probably think I'm a freak."

"Suki, hey, I don't think you're a freak, but I do think you may be a little tipsy, which is impressive considering you've had like 2 and a half beers haha. C'mon lets finish watching The Goonies!"

"Hic...No I'm staying right here!"

"Alright well I'm gonna finish this movie and then head on back... I hope you change your mind."

He waited for a moment for before heading back to the living room hoping she'd change her mind but heard nothing.

"That was weird..." He said to himself before taking another swig of his beer and settling in to finish the movie. Chunk had just been locked in a room sloth and was freaking out in hilarious fashion. Down the hall he could hear the door open.

"Hic, why'd you leave...?"

"Oh look who's back." He turned to greet her and was shocked to see that she had abandoned her leggings and was now wearing a pair of simple black panties that were clearly designed to contain her immense bulge...mostly. Her cock and balls had definitely grown since the last time Tyler had seen her, they were now large enough to stretch the waistband of her underwear creating an opening to view the base of her massive thigh thick cock. Her expression reminded him of one of his old no-nonsense teachers from grade school.

"Everything... alright?" He asked, confused by the situation.

He heard her sniff, then sniff again. Her lips wrinkled up into a frown before she grabbed his shoulders and pushed him down on the couch

"You jerk!" She said as tears welled up in her eyes. "Hic, when a girl is crying you're supposed to stick around and ask whyyyyyyyy!

"Umm Suki..."

"What!"

"Your, umm." He averted his gaze as he gestured at the unavoidably huge bulge pinning his leg down. He could feel it pulse and radiate heat as she straddled his leg.

Suki looked down for a moment before looking back up at him and shaking his shoulders more. "So what, what's the big deal!"

He snickered a bit at the accidental pun. She's definitely a little tipsy.

She continued shaking him in frustration until her face suddenly shifted from a pout to a mischievous grin. "What, are you having trouble trying to focus? Do you need a closer look? She said as she pulled her tank top down tightly against her chest, sending her cleavage bulging around the straps of her top and scooting up further on his torso to rest her huge package on his stomach. She was now sitting right on top of his cock, and based on the way she was grinding into his leg she was acutely aware of it as well.

Oh shit, I think I know where this is going.

Suki started leaning in closer and closer, moving further into his personal space, burying his torso beneath her massive breasts until they were nearly face to face. He could feel her moist breath on his face and smell the alcohol on her breath as he grew harder beneath her.

"Uhh ohh, somebody's getting turned ooooon!" She said teasingly as she wiggled her butt on his pelvis. From what he could see he wasn't the only one. He could see and feel her bulge begin to stiffen and stretch the fabric of her undies.

Tyler pushed her away and moved to sit up on the couch. "Hey, I'm not too big into teasing and it looks like you've had a lot to drink, so let's ca—"

Before he could finish his sentence he was interrupted by Suki grabbing his face and kissing him deeply.

"Bhuah, ok you are definitely wasted." He said caught off guard by her erratic behavior.

"Whopsi" she said as she coyly wiped a string of saliva from her lip. "How was it, I've been told I'm a good kisser.

He looked her over, confused by her actions. "Ok what's going on? Why are you acting so weird all of the sudden?"

Her face darkened as she looked down, it flushed and tears began to run down her cheeks. "Tell me the truth; do you see me as a woman!?" she said as she looked back up at him with tears in her eyes.

He sat there for a moment a taking in all the features or the undeniably feminine beauty in front of him. "I've only known you for a little while, but I definitely see you as a woman. I think you're absolutely stunning."

Her face lit up at the remark. "R-Really! You think so, thanks! You have no idea how happy that makes me she said reached out to hug Tyler out of genuine happiness. "I want to give you something. "She said as she popped her lower lip out of her mouth her expression had changed from pure glee to sultry hunger in no time at all with some serious bedroom eyes to boot. Without further to do she began pulling his shorts down, releasing Tyler's semi hard cock.

"Wowe, Look at this, I can't even get my hand around it and youre not even fully hard!" She exclaimed licking her lips, her voice trembling with excitement. She pushed her face into his dick rubbing it against her face like a treasured possession. "You're so big...For a boy." she said before she began licking and mouthing his cock head. Before he could say anything else she grabbed his cock with her other hand, and started rhythmically moving them up and down as she engulfed his cockhead.

"Suki umm you oh—" Tyler stopped talking as Suki took his member deep into her mouth. She slid her mouth up and down his shaft, taking him deeper each time until she finally reached the base of his 11 inch cock. He had never in his life received such an amazing blowjob, and he was quickly beginning to reach his limit. After a few minutes Tyler looked down at Suki's beautiful face as she continued working her wonderful mouth up and down his shaft, he was at his limit.

"Suki, I...I'm gonna cum."

The words seemed light a fire in her eyes as she immediately shifted into high gear.

"Oh fu—"he said as he began unloading what had to be the biggest load of his life down Suki's hot wet throat. She pulled back and opened her mouth wide so Tyler could see rope after rope of his cum shoot into her mouth before sitting back up and swallowing down the mouthful of cum.

"Mmmmm, your cum is so tasty. It's nothing like mine." She said before she once again pulled his now-softening cock into her mouth to draw out the last drops of cum. Despite having just cum, He could feel himself beginning to get hard again." Hehe, look at you! Already ready for round two, you must really be enjoying yourself but now it's my turn." She said as she pulled at an unseen tie behind her to release her cock from the confines of her custom designed panties. It sprung out in an almost comedic fashion and clipped Tyler's chin upon, dazing him slightly.

As he shook off the impact he looked upward at the rod that towered above him. He estimated it to be around 3.5 feet long and it was as thick as one of his thighs. The cockhead alone was nearly the size of his own head.

"Mmmm, that's more like it." She said as she dropped her panties on the ground next to the couch fully exposing her hairless balls. Would you believe me if I told you it gets bigger?"

"How...much bigger?" He asked a little intimidated but also a bit curious at the prospect.

"Hmm, I'm not sure, but I know how we can find out." she said with a little too much pep as she bent over to press the turgid rod as well as her body into Tyler. A familiar gurgle and rumbling could once again be heard and felt as both her cock and balls swelled larger out of excitement. Within moments 3.5 foot cock had become about 4 feet and her formerly basketball sized nuts had reached the size of beach balls. "Ohh~ , look what you're doing to me Tyler, You're going to make me huge." She said as her head sized cockhead snuggled up to his face. "That's it I can't take it anymore, let's have sex, stay right there." She said as she pushed herself off of him and got up to run down the hall.

The act really put just how big her cock and balls had gotten into perspective. Her cock stood straight out from her pelvis but swung side to side from its sheer weight, her balls went past either side of her thighs by a few inches and would have obscured most of her thighs had he seen her from the front. He could also see the glistening juices from her pussy run down her leg before she walked down the dark hallway. A few moments later she returned with a Magnum Xl condom and another package about the size of a manila envelope. She knelt down in front of him and gave his member a lingering kiss before rolling the condom down his cock and hand handing him the package.

"What's this?" He said perplexed by the package.

"It's my condom, you need to put it on me or else I'll flood my apartment, trust me."

"Woah... Ok, let's do it."

She stood in front of him with her cock aimed directly at his face. He was a undoubtedly a little intimidated, it was like looking down the barrel of a pulsing cannon. As if it were trying to reach out to kiss him it expanded even closer to him. He could see the pre collecting in the 2 inch slit of her urethra running down the base of her cock.

"Don't just stare at it, the longer you wait the harder it's going to be to put on." As if to emphasize the point she suddenly shot up in size and bumped his cheek with her cock leaving it wet with pre-cum.

"Alright, alright I'm moving."

"That right mister chop chop." She said clapping her hand for extra emphasis.

While they bantered her cock had only been getting longer and wider, it must have reached 4.5 feet by now and was as thick as her waist. He opened the package and slowly began rolling the oversized condom over her massive cockhead. Suki started rubbing the base of her cock with both hands out of excitement as she continued to slowly expand larger. "Yes, YES c'mon my balls are so hot and full. I need to cum already baby!"

The condom only went down about a third of the way down her massive cock before he reached the end, but the reservoir at the end was already filling with a sizeable amount of precum.

"Will this be big enough for you? It's already filling pretty fast."

"Don't worry, these are specially designed for me, you'll see." She said with a wink as she once again straddled Tyler, pinning him down on the couch and sending her now beach ball sized nuts to either side of his pelvis."Ohh baby, I've been waiting for this." She said as she aimed his cock at her steamy entrance. "Full disclaimer I get can get a little carried away, so don't cum early I'll smother you with my cock." She said with a devilish grin as she removed her tank top exposing her massive teardrop shaped boobs. They went to either side of her massive cock and were just barely large enough to wrap around her cock...for now at least. Before he could say anything else she began sliding herself down on his rod.

"Oh wow Suki, you're so tight." He said as he grabbed her ass. He could already feel her juices running down his balls.

"Ahhh~ Shut up, you're gonna embarrass me." She said as she started picking up pace.

She started to ride Tyler in earnest, moving down a little further on each stroke and pounding his cock into her harder and harder each time she came down on his shaft. Her massive weighty cock began slapping down hard on his chest and face each time forcing him to grab the head to avoid being bludgeoned by the weighty column of flesh. He could feel his fingers being spread out further and further as it grew while she rode him.

"Ohh~, you're a fast learner." She said as she looked around her growing pillar."Ooooh Yes, Touch me more, bury your cock in me." She moaned breathlessly.

"What should I do with this thing?"

"Just rub it, or something, just keep touching me!"

He obliged her; keeping her cock supported with one hand he began rubbing its underside while his other hand pressed down into one of her balls. He could feel it rumbling under his hand as it slowly expanded like rising doe. Her cock had finally reached 5 feet in length with the head long since surpassing his own. Most of her growth seemed like it was going towards her thickness. It was now nearly as thick as his own torso and her balls were only swelling up bigger as she continued riding him. When they first started they rested on his stomach but now they were starting to inch up his chest, threatening to smother him.

Suki! Calm down a bit, you're getting too big!" he said now genuinely worried

"Mmmm, Ahhh~, yes, bigger! Make me bigger baby!" she said as she continued impaling herself on his rod, totally oblivious to what was happening.

He could see her cock and balls expanding even faster now and knew he had to get from underneath her or get suffocated by her swelling balls, but as he started moving she clamped her kegel muscles around his cock and tightened her grip on his shoulders, he tried to pull out but it wasn't working. He was stuck, Suki was apparently a lot stronger than her girlish figure let on.

"Ugh, what are you doing!? I'm going to get suffocated!" He said now slightly panicked.

"Ooooh~, you'd like that wouldn't you baby, you'd like getting crushed underneath my giant dick!" she panted as she bottomed out on his dick. Tyler's efforts only excited her more as he struggled underneath her.

Suddenly he got an idea. "You're going to have to be even bigger if you want to do that! You're not even close right now, c'mon grow bigger for me!" He said as he wrapped his arms around her now tree trunk thick dick. He figured that struggling against the situation would only make the situation worse, the only way out was forward was to ride the wave.

She quickly expanded to 5.5 feet, then 6. "Yes Tyler! Ill grow for you, AHH~ I'm cumm—"before she could finish her orgasm exploded out of her, she went cross eyed and her tongue lolled from of her mouth as she pumped gallons and gallons of cum into her giant condom

Tyler held onto the underside of her now tree trunk thick cock like his life depended on it as Suki continued cumming. He could feel her pumping the contents of her balls though her urethra as her orgasm continued. It was only after a few minutes that her climax finally came to an end. He looked up at the bean bag sized condom, filled to the brim with cum that hung of the head of her now softening cock. It rested next to his forehead and on the couch behind him, a couple more inches and he would have been buried beneath the expanded cum balloon.

"Oh, oh my, that was just, something else... That was really something hun. Can you help me with this?" She said out of breath, gesturing to the bean bag sized condom attached to her softening dick. Together they managed to tie off the condom without making a mess before they both sat back on the couch to catch their breath.

So... you said you'd only smother me if I came before you."

"Sorry, I did say I might get a little carried away. I was just having so much fun. You've got something special there." She said as she snuggled up to his shoulder.

"Hah, a little? That's an understatement." He said as he pulled her in for a kiss. She moaned as her hand drifted down to his cock and they kissed passionately. He could see her flesh pillar begin to pulse back up to full stiffness.

She slowly began stroking his rod as they continued their kiss. "Hehe, so, you ready for round two?"

A familiar gurgle could be heard coming from her balls as they began swelling up with cum once again. He could practically see them filling back to their previous beach ball size before his eyes.

Oh man, what have I gotten myself into.

End of part 1

*

Thanks for reading my story, it's the first one I've ever done. Tyler and Suki as well as others will be back in the future for more steamy hyper futa action. Thanks to All the hyper writers and artists out there who've put your ideas to paper, you were all a big inspiration for me finally writing my own story. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or for the next part.


12