A Hypnotic ANR Reversal

Story Info
Casey and Alex push the boundaries of their ANR.
2.2k words
4.46
8.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you ever wonder what it would be like if the roles were reversed?" Casey asked her husband, Alex.

Alex raised his eyebrow. "What? Like if I was a woman and you were a man suckling from me? Can't say I have honestly." He chuckled at the thought.

"No! Just like me as I am right now suckling from you as you are right now. No gender swap!" Alex didn't respond right away so Casey continued. "I just see how relaxed and horny you are when you suckle. It feels really good being able to provide that for you and seeing you so safe in my arms. So just now I thought about what it would be like to be the one suckling and feeling all of those things. And you'd get to experience what it feels like to provide that for me! Not to mention the pleasure of having your nipple sucked, which I know you love." She smiled knowingly at Alex.

It was true, Alex did love having his nipples played with. He was blessed with what felt like a direct link between his nipples and his prostate. Just playing with them was enough to bring him to the brink of orgasm.

"Honestly, no, I hadn't really considered that until now. Sometimes I imagine you drinking from another woman so you can experience how I feel when I suckle from you but I've never thought about reversing things like that. But now that you mention it, I think it would be fun! I'd love to be the one whispering things to you as you suckle and sink into me for once. Watch you relax and just let your body take control. You'd be amazed at how automatic suckling is. It feels so natural. Your mouth just knows what to do." Alex was getting hard imagining the scene. Imagining looking down and seeing his wife suckle at his breast like he had hers. Casey noticed and squeezed it with her hand.

"Looks like you're on board with the idea then. How about we go all the way and hypnotize ourselves to make it feel real?"

Alex's cock twitched. He loved when his wife suggested his kink to him. At this point they were no strangers to erotic hypnosis, they'd been using it for several months now to enhance this nursing kink that they discovered together. Initially Alex had hypnotized Casey into believing that she was actually producing milk for him when he suckled and to become increasingly aroused at the sensation. At some point she wanted Alex to experience the same reality she was so she hypnotized him into thinking he was actually drinking from her and that her milk was a pseudo aphrodisiac.

The last few weeks were filled with the couple enjoying this new shared reality. Alex would suckle whenever he wanted and the couple would initially fall into the usual deeply relaxed state. Slowly their arousal would grow as Casey felt the milk from her breasts flow into her husband's mouth. She would whisper encouragement, urging him to stroke his cock and reassuring him that he was safe. Eventually it would be impossible for her to take her eyes off of his mouth around her nipple. Her pussy would become drenched with arousal. If she was really horny she might even slide a finger or two into her pussy while she watched. Meanwhile Alex would practically melt onto Casey's chest as he suckled. He would feel his cock get harder and harder with every mouthful of milk he swallowed. Eventually, and usually at the suggestion of Casey, he would start stroking his cock. He would stroke it almost absent-mindedly as the stress of his day faded from his brain. The couple would continue until they were both insatiably horny. Alex would pull himself from Casey's breast and the two would fuck like animals. Usually Casey would remain on her back and spread her legs for her husband so he could pound her hole while watching her tits respond to the movement. He would pound her relentlessly until shooting a load deep inside her. They would lay together to catch their breath and cuddle for as long as they'd need and then resume their day.

"We could have me be the one who suckles from you and swap all the sensations around! I think you'd love it!" Casey said excitedly, pulling Alex back from his memories.

Alex still wasn't sure how he felt about the plan but he was intrigued enough to agree. He quickly came up with the inductions and shared them with his wife. Once they agreed on the scene he had Casey get comfy on the bed and guided her to trance.

"Okay, Case, can you hear me?" Alex asked. Casey gave a sluggish nod, keeping her eyes closed.

"Excellent. I'm going to give you some instructions. For today and today only you are going to feel all of the sensations you hypnotized me to feel when I suckle from your breast. You are going to feel compelled to suckle from me like I do you. It will feel completely natural, you won't feel the need to question anything. It will make you feel incredibly relaxed and safe. You'll feel like you are actually drinking milk from me. And it is going to make you increasingly horny. Do you understand?" Casey nodded again. Alex noticed that her nipples were hard at the sound of these suggestions.

"One more thing Casey: you are going to hypnotize me to feel the sensations that you normally do when I suckle. Once you do that, the rest of the suggestions I gave you previously will take effect. Everything sound good?" Casey nodded and whispered "yes".

"Okay good job baby. You are going to wake up feeling rested and full of energy on the count of three. One... two.... Three!"

Casey opened her eyes and smiled. "One down, one to go!" She beamed. "Let's get you on this bed baby"

Casey had picked up enough hypnosis techniques to have her husband in trance in just a few minutes. She smiled at the bulge in his pants, a common occurrence when he was under. She gave him the exact instructions they had discussed earlier and then woke him up.

As soon as Alex was awake the feeling hit Casey. She couldn't quite put her finger on it. Some of it was arousal, another part was a nagging desire for calm. She couldn't stop glancing at Alex's muscular chest. Alex was talking about something unrelated but it didn't take long for him to notice his wife's gaze. He smiled softly "Everything okay my love?"

Casey knew she was hypnotized but at the same time her desire seemed completely natural "Yeah... Can I suckle?"

"Already?! Wow, now you see how I feel. Of course baby, lay down beside me." Alex laid down and took his shirt off. Obviously he didn't have the breasts that Casey did but he was somewhat muscular. Casey did as she was told and laid beside him. They both stripped down to their underwear.

"Lay your head on my chest." Again Casey listened. "Whenever you're ready, go ahead, you know what to do."

Slowly Casey placed her mouth around her husband's nipple and circled her tongue around it. Alex let out a moan. Then Casey sucked as much as she could into her mouth.

"Mmmmm.... Good girl. That feels really good." He felt Casey relax onto his chest after a few sucks and she found her rhythm.

Without hypnosis this would have felt really good to Alex; he enjoyed nipple play a lot. But with hypnosis he was experiencing more than the simple pleasure of having his nipple played with. Alex began to feel a slight pressure building in his chest then, without warning, he felt the pressure start to drain as his brain convinced itself that milk was flowing into his wife. It was unlike anything he'd ever felt before, and it was amazing. He felt an innate, primal satisfaction in his mind knowing that he was providing for his wife. He felt calm. Overwhelmed with pleasure and emotion, a groan escaped his mouth. He watched his wife close her eyes and relax further as she suckled from him.

"God it's so good" Casey mumbled to herself before resuming her suckling. Alex didn't want it to ever end. Subconsciously he started whispering the same phrases to Casey that she offered to him when he suckled.

"That's it baby, you're safe... take all that you need from me... just relax..." Casey melted further into him, the tension leaving her completely. She was barely paying attention to anything around her. She could hear Alex's words, and they comforted her, but her brain felt fuzzy like it was on low power mode. Nothing else mattered right now. She could lower her guard entirely and be vulnerable; she was safe when she suckled. Her body was on autopilot, she allowed it to suckle however it needed. She felt milk spray into her mouth after the first few sucks. It was equal parts relaxing and arousing. Blood rushed to her clit as her stomach filled with the imaginary milk, it felt more engorged with each suck. She started to grind her crotch into her husband's leg.

"Good girl... keep sucking... you're doing so well... you can play with yourself if you need to baby..." Alex's encouragement was enough to convince Casey; she moved her hand slowly to her swollen clit and began to rub it in small circles. She didn't change her suckling rhythm at all; both actions were automatic.

"Yessss... such a good girl... I love watching you play with yourself... just focus on making yourself feel good... you can suckle as long as you need" Alex continued to echo his wife's own words from their previous sessions back to her. Between watching her play with herself while sucking on him and the nursing sensations he'd been hypnotized to feel Alex was getting very aroused. His cock was already leaking precum.

"Fuck baby... it's so hot seeing you drink from me... I'm so hard... just keep suckling baby..." Alex placed his hand on his cock and slowly stroked it to the scene that was playing out in front of him. Casey was whimpering in pleasure into his pec. Her eyes were closed and she was completely limp excluding her hand that was masturbating her clit. Alex then saw his wife thrust two fingers into her pussy. She started fucking herself with the same rhythm she was sucking with. Having been in her exact position, Alex knew exactly what she needed next.

"You can ride Daddy's cock baby... go ahead... use it to cum... I want to feel you cum on it..." Casey removed her hand from her pussy and lazily lifted her body off of Alex. She hovered over his cock, grabbed it with her hand, then impaled herself on it with ease and sank all the way down on it. Both of them moaned in pleasure. Casey sat on her husband for a moment, enjoying the feeling of fullness in her soaking wet pussy. Then she slowly began to rock forward and back, grinding her pussy into her husband's crotch.

"That's it baby, use Daddy's cock... use it however you need... just focus on making your pussy feel good." Alex shocked himself at his use of the word 'daddy', they'd never used that word in their relationship. Given the circumstances though, it felt natural. He was providing for her, making her feel safe, and providing her with his cock. Meanwhile it felt just as natural for Casey to hear the word as it did for Alex to say it. It allowed her to further embrace the feeling of being nurtured and she was too horny to process it beyond that. She was riding Daddy's cock, it was hers to cum on. She let out a moan at the realization and increased her pace.

It was getting harder for Alex to maintain his composure as his wife rode him. "Good girl... ugh ... good girl Casey... show Daddy how you cum baby... you must be so horny... ugh" Casey was thrusting her hips forward rapidly now, pushing herself all the way onto her husband's cock. She was moaning with each thrust as she took Alex's cock deep into her pussy. Her face was flushed red from exertion and arousal. She needed to cum, she was so close. Alex knew the signs that his wife was close. He grabbed her hips and thrusted to meet her.

"Cum with me baby." He moaned, unlocking her orgasm. Casey closed her eyes and came on her husband's cock as she felt it pump her full of cum. She leaned forward onto him as her entire body contracted in pleasure. Alex wrapped her in a hug as she moaned into the pillow beside him and enjoyed her orgasm. Once both of their orgasms subsided Casey returned to a sitting position and lifted herself from Alex's cock. Cum dribbled out of her. She laid back down beside her husband and they kissed for a few moments.

Casey smiled. "I see why you like it so much." Alex wrapped her in his arms to spoon her and they fell asleep for a nap.