More ANR Hypnosis

Story Info
Casey and Alex continue to experiment with erotic hypnosis.
2.8k words
4.58
10.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This story follows the events of "Experimenting with Erotic Hypnosis", however, it can be read as a standalone story as well.

***

Casey moaned as her husband, Alex, drank the last of her milk from her right breast. He was multitasking; suckling on her breast while pumping their largest dildo in and out of her. Casey groaned as she felt her boob empty, she had been so full today, unable to relieve the pressure in the morning before work. Of course, her conscious mind knew that she wasn't actually producing milk for her husband to drink. A few weeks ago the couple had experimented with erotic hypnosis during which Alex had hypnotized her to merely think she was. He successfully tricked her subconscious mind to feel like her tits were filling with milk and regularly needed to be emptied. Part of the illusion was feeling the milk leave her whenever her husband suckled from her and an intense pleasure as the pressure subsided. Casey had enjoyed the results of the hypnosis so much that she requested to keep them. So now her body truly believed that she was producing milk for her husband without any of the downsides of lactating. Alex had even left some triggers to instantly make her feel full or empty in an instant. It was the best of both worlds.

"That's it baby, thank you for helping me with that." Casey purred to her husband, stroking his hair. Even before hypnosis she would regularly soak her panties when Alex suckled. But now that it felt like she was actually nourishing him it was guaranteed to create a waterfall between her legs. That meant that, despite its significant girth, the dildo was sliding in and out of her with ease. It rubbed all the right places inside her and stretched her the perfect amount. The intimacy and closeness she felt with Alex when he suckled complimented the pleasure she felt from taking this massive cock. She felt like she was in heaven.

Alex pulled himself from his wife's breast and sat up. He began thrusting the dildo harder into her. His cock would need to be empty as well but that could wait. He knew his wife was enjoying the stretch of this massive dildo at this moment. Content from her tits being drained Casey closed her eyes and sunk lower down the headboard of the bed. She spread her legs a little further, welcoming the entire dildo into her. She let out content moans now and again, just enjoying the sensation of a cock thrusting in and out of her needy hole. She felt so relaxed now that she felt empty, all that was left to do was cum on this massive cock and perhaps take a nap. There was no rush, she wanted to just enjoy being fucked.

After a few minutes Alex shifted his position so that his face was right beside Casey's pussy. He continued fucking her with the dildo at the same pace. Her eyes were still closed, clearly enjoying his efforts. Alex ran his tongue up the left side of her lips. Casey groaned and shivered at the surge of arousal. Alex teased her outer lip a few more times, each pass he inched closer to her clit. He glided his tongue up the side of her pussy one last time until he finally arrived at her clit. He flicked it gently with tongue. Casey let out a deep moan, arousal radiated from her pussy into every inch of her body. Alex started swirling her clit with his tongue in a slow and deliberate rhythm, contrasting the quick rhythm of the dildo.

"You're gonna make me cum baby, fuck me. Fuck me. Suck my clit. Huuuuuuuh ... please suck my clit"

Alex wrapped his lips around Casey's engorged clit and gently sucked it into his mouth. He suckled on it like he just had her nipples but gentler. Casey was quickly approaching her orgasm unable to handle both the sensation of having her clit sucked and her pussy stretched and fucked. Alex swirled his tongue on his wife's clit every few times. This extra flourish was enough to push Casey over the edge. She clamped down on the dildo.

"Fuck baby, that feels so good. I'm cumming... huuuuuuuuh... huuuuuuuh.... Huuuuuuh" Casey shuddered and enjoyed her orgasm.

"God that was good. I'm so relaxed now, so open." She relaxed into the bed. Alex wasn't done yet though, his cock was now fully erect. His underwear, refusing to hide his arousal, had a prominent damp spot at the tip of his cock from precum. He peeled them off and threw them aside. He got into position and aimed his cock at Casey's thoroughly stretched hole. Casey opened her eyes and smiled.

"Go ahead baby, fuck me however you need. I'm just going to relax and enjoy your cock." With that Alex slipped his cock into his wife. She was loose from taking the dildo before him. Strangely, Alex enjoyed fucking his wife when she felt like this. It provided a different sensation on his cock, the lesser grip was gentler but still plenty of friction to milk the cum from it. He fucked her in a slow but steady rhythm. His cock felt so cozy in her warm hole.

"That's it baby, use my hole. You can cum for me. I want you to fill me" Casey cooed. She was still relaxed on the bed with her legs spread. She was absent-mindedly squeezing her breasts. Alex was transfixed on them as he fucked her. Thoughts of suckling reentered his mind. It was so deeply relaxing and comforting. He could let all of his stress and extra thoughts just melt away and enjoy the closeness with his wife. His brain would feel fuzzy. It was so intimate and so arousing. He almost always got hard when he suckled, even if he wasn't aroused when he started. Now he had the extra arousal of knowing that his wife was hypnotized to believe he was actually drinking from her, something he secretly wanted to try as well. Thoughts of him drinking from his wife's breast filled his mind as he continued to fuck her. It quickly became too much for him. Alex grunted.

"That's it baby, cum inside me. Show me how you cum sweet boy." Casey urged him. Alex couldn't hold it any longer and cum erupted from his cock deep into Casey's stretched pussy. When his cock was thoroughly emptied he removed it and cleaned up a bit.

"Good booooy. Thanks love" she said with a smile. Come up here and nap with me. He crawled up beside his wife and fell asleep with thoughts of drinking from her still on his mind.

...

When Alex woke up he caught Casey staring at him. She smiled.

"Do you ever think about actually drinking from me?" she asked, echoing the same question he had asked her before hypnotizing her.

"Yeah, of course. I think it's sorta impossible not to at least somewhat while I'm suckling" Alex answered honestly. "I think it's hot, I usually think about it when I'm cumming."

"Mmmm. I was hoping you'd say that. What if we hypnotized you the same way we hypnotized me? We could make you think that you are actually suckling milk from me. Both of our brains would be imagining the same thing! Wouldn't that be hot?"

Alex agreed it would be hot. There was just one hang up: "One problem though, you don't know how to hypnotize me."

Casey smiled "Well now that you've hypnotized me a few times I think I can take a shot. Plus I've been reading your books when you're not around" she winked at her husband. Alex was ecstatic that he found a partner who would even entertain his kink enough to try it with him but now his wife was offering to actually take the lead! He wrapped Casey in his arms.

"That would be amazing!" Alex beamed.

"Great! This is going to be so much fun! I already wrote up a little induction. I know how relaxed suckling makes you so I was thinking we could do it while you are doing that. Honestly you're probably already halfway to trance when you suckle! Do you want to do it now baby?" Casey offered her breasts to Alex.

Alex's heart was racing with excitement. He was drawn into her breasts as if they had a magnetic pull on him. In that moment he needed to suckle, his body wasn't giving him a choice. He felt hypnotized already. He pulled Casey's left nipple into his mouth and began suckling on it. He closed eyes. Casey felt his entire body sink as his muscles relaxed like they always did. She let out a sigh.

"That's it baby, so relaxed. Let yourself forget everything right now and just focus on my breast. Focus on how good it feels in your mouth. Just let your brain go empty like it normally does when you suckle." Casey began stroking his hair slowly. "Everytime my hand passes through your hair you will relax more and more. Tension will leave your body and thoughts will leave your mind..." Casey continued with her induction for several more minutes. Alex's rhythm slowed. After a few tests she found he had entered a deep trance; it was almost too easy. Her guess was correct, he was practically in trance every time he suckled. She could physically feel him melt into her whenever he suckled and Alex always mentioned how his brain would turn off when suckling. All she had to do was guide him to a suggestible state.

"Alex baby, can you hear me?"

Alex nodded his head but continued suckling in a slow steady rhythm. Casey's pussy tingled at the thought of having Alex under her control. She felt the urge to play with her clit but stopped herself.

"Alex, whenever you suckle and you know I'm feeling you drink from me, I want you to imagine that you are getting mouthfuls of milk from me as well. Imagine actually draining my milk as you suckle. Getting what you need from me. Whenever you suckle and I'm feeling you drink, you'll feel this way. Does that sound good?" Alex nodded again but refused to stop suckling. Casey felt a need in her pussy to be filled again. Having her husband listening to her every command was turning her on more than she expected. No wonder Alex enjoyed this so much.

Casey continued "Alex baby, you'll find that drinking from me makes you feel even closer to me. You feel so safe and protected when you drink from me. So aroused. If I say 'hypno Alex' when you're suckling you will return to this state again and do whatever I ask. Do you understand, baby?" Casey hadn't planned on adding this extra trigger but seeing her husband so willing to obey made her pussy sopping wet and she wanted a way to return his mind to this state again whoever she wanted.

"Goooood. I know you like being hypnotized by me baby. I can tell. Just keep drinking from me... ugh.... Drink my milk. You're doing great, sweet boy. Ugh..." Casey was now struggling to maintain her composure. She needed to finish the suggestions.

"Alex baby, whenever I say 'normal Alex' you'll leave your trance and be back to your normal waking self... ugh... you won't feel the need to listen to my commands any more... ugh..." Casey slipped 3 fingers into her pussy. "Alex, you're going to wake up and continue to suckle and drink. As soon as I feel empty you are going to mount me like a dog and fuck me until I cum on your cock. Do not cum until I tell you to. You will be aware that you are following my hypnotic suggestions and that will make you incredibly aroused. Remember, you are under my control until I say 'Normal Alex'. Okay Alex, wake up in 3...2...1..."

Alex's eyes fluttered as he became aware of his surroundings once again. He subconsciously continued to suckle while getting his bearings. Suddenly he became aware of liquid entering his mouth on each draw of Casey's breast. Each mouthful was warm and delicious, with a slightly sweet taste. She had done it! He completely believed he was nursing from his wife. He relaxed once more into his wife's body and continued to drink from her. He felt himself nuzzle into her body. He felt removed from life's stresses, completely at peace.

Next Alex noticed that he was getting hornier by the mouthful. His cock was fully erect after just a minute or two. Casey squeezed the last drops from her breast into his mouth then had him switch to the other. Milk rushed into his mouth. He found himself moaning in between each mouthful. He was intensely aroused now. He started jerking his cock, giving it the attention it demanded.

"Yeah, touch your cock for me baby. Make it feel so good. Just remember, you can't cum until you I dooo." Casey teased. Alex groaned. His cock was on the brink of orgasm but he could not find the relief he so desperately needed. Instead he continued to do the only two things his body would let him: stroke and suck.

"Mmmmm.... I'm almost empty baby... you must be getting full... can you taste my milk baby?" Alex nodded in response. Casey was watching him hopelessly jerking his cock knowing that no matter how hard he tried he wouldn't be able to cum until he fucked her senseless. Her own personal fucking machine. Her personal milk machine. Her toy. She continued fucking herself with her fingers. She wrapped her other arm around him and rubbed his nipples. Normally that might make him cum but tonight it just made him groan and suck harder.

The pressure in Casey's breast was nearly gone, Alex had almost drained her. She squeezed the last bit into his mouth. "All drained baby. Now I need you to fuck me!" Casey switched to all fours. Alex found his body moving behind her, he couldn't stop himself even if he wanted to. His cock was pulled to her pussy like a magnet. Casey groaned as his impossibly hard cock plunged into her needy cunt.

"Fuuuuuck baby.... Fuck me hard.... Fuck your cum into me!"

Alex was in a daze, he wasn't really registering what his body was doing, it was fully on autopilot. He felt like an observer in hiown body. All he knew was that he needed to pound his wife. And he needed to cum. He started fucking her deeply, pushing his wife into the bed on every thrust. Casey was grunting.

"Yeah fuck me... fuck me! Harder!" Alex had no choice but to listen. He found the extra strength and started fucking Casey harder than he every had before.

Casey was dripping wet from having her husband under her control. She felt is thick cock pound into her over and over sending a shockwave through her body each time. Alex was completely uninhibited. Casey let him finish a few more strokes then pulled away from him. She laid down flat on her stomach.

"Alex, lube your cock and fuck my ass until I cum. As soon as you feel me cum you will be free to cum in my ass. Understand?" Alex nodded with glazed over eyes and proceeded to get the lube from the nightstand. He lubed his cock as he was told, stroking it a handful of times, then got back into position. He placed his cock on his wife's asshole and pushed in. He was met with little resistance. Casey practically yelled out with pleasure. She wasn't going to last long.

"Fuck my ass Alex! Fuck it until we cum!" Alex again dutifully followed Casey's command and started ramming his cock in and out of his prone wife. His cock seemingly had a mind of its own, Alex a mere observer. After a minute or so Casey approached her orgasm.

"Fuck... ugh... so deep... keep going Alex... fuck my with your hypnotized cock... fuck my ass... you enjoy being hypnotized by me so much... I know you do.... Oh god... I'm... I'm cumming.... Huuuuuh... I'm cumming baby...."

Alex felt Casey's ass contract around his cock. His body took that has his cue to unleash his overdue orgasm. He felt his cock spasm again and again as he experienced an incredible orgasm. Casey felt his cum filling her ass more than it's every been filled which extended her own orgasm longer. The couple were both in per bliss.

Finally Alex pulled his cock out of Casey's ass. Cum ran out in between her leg. They laid together to catch their breath.

"Okay... that was amazing. Let's turn you back into 'normal Alex'. But we'll be doing that again" Casey smiled. Alex wrapped her in his arms. He was looking forward to it.